Cosmic armor superman Vs Galactus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

stormultt
OK!, now i have heard a hell of alot about this cosmic armor superman and when i actually went and did research i saw that he is very powerful with it so ya know......could he take Big G for a ride around the universe lol or give him a run for his galactic money HAHAA....ahh -_- forget it, who'd win? and why?

But wait!...galactus has just had a full meal he is fully powered so hm...XD

Enyalus
CA Supes wins. Every time.

Galan007
Yeah.

shokosugi
fighting Galactus is an insult to Superman.

Forever Nick
Galactus wins

stormultt
Originally posted by shokosugi
fighting Galactus is an insult to Superman.

roll eyes (sarcastic)

Badabing
Originally posted by shokosugi
fighting Galactus is an insult to Superman. Raoul already left you a note for a similar post in another thread. Consider it a warning this time. Stop trolling and baiting.

iceman24567
Superman wins

SoulDevourer
Supe adapts & wins

stormultt
lol wow is anyone gonna make a case for galactus or is he just garbage in this fight?

Enyalus
Originally posted by stormultt
lol wow is anyone gonna make a case for galactus or is he just garbage in this fight?
he just garbage in this fight

Juntai
Originally posted by Enyalus
lol, I was about to do that same thing, and refreshed and you beat me to it. -.-

stormultt
lol w/e, but yea supes curbstomp since from wat the scan showed he went beyond a 2D comic character

iceman24567
lol w/e, but yea supes curbstomp since from wat the scan showed he went beyond a 2D comic character no expression

stormultt
WAT!

Enyalus
Originally posted by Juntai
lol, I was about to do that same thing, and refreshed and you beat me to it. -.-
Great minds...

stormultt
the guy took the power of 52 universes in one shot and was fine, he views limbo as a tiny thing, he is beyond the 2D comic and is more powerful the the monitors who are multiverse beings that can destroy galactus dark phoenix and more...so hes up there....hes a god...beyond XDD

Enyalus
Ahem.

That post just reminded me of this:

BkgMbU-we1o

stormultt
lol watevah, look all im sayin is that wen supes is done wit galactus, BIG G would be lucky even if he ended up like that>crutch so yea...

NemeBro
lol w/e, but yea supes curbstomp since from wat the scan showed he went beyond a 2D comic character What?

zeel
this incarnation of supes can beat big G i think.

xJLxKing
Superman wins. No trouble whatsoever

stormultt
Originally posted by NemeBro
What?

if you read the comic and saw the scan t was mant to look pixely for a reason...because it was 3D he actually saw the universe as a comicbook!...he stepped outside of it all and lol it sounds crazy but its what DC has done.

Enyalus
if you read the comic and saw the scan t was mant to look pixely for a reason...because it was 3D he actually saw the universe as a comicbook!...he stepped outside of it all and lol it sounds crazy but its what DC has done.
He was sent to the 4th dimension, which is above the mainstream 3rd dimension that DC's comic characters are usually in, which is how he was able to hold Limbo in his hands even without the Cosmic Armor...

stormultt
yea all that good stuff but he still stomps..

Rage.Of.Olympus
Cosmic Armor Superman, easily.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.