despero (peak) vs onslaught

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

psycho gundam
both sense each other telepathically, with despero wanting to recruit the powerful mind he sensed, and onslaught wanting to integrate the mind which he sensed into himself.

they meet on the moon with an obvious difference of opinion. (that's all i got)

Harbinger
Onslaught.

Wild Shadow
onslaught

Digi
You'd have to specify which version of Onslaught. How many people has he assimilated already for the fight?

"Common" Onslaught seems to be Xavier, Magneto, Nate Grey. I'd have to give him the edge, even over Despero's best incarnations. Good fight though.

psycho gundam
^ sorry about that.

yeah, the onslaught prior to getting his casing cracked by hulk.

Wild Shadow
definitely without a doubt onslaught

psycho gundam
how about the martian manhunter and despero vs onslaught?

Enyalus
Peak Onslaught would beat Despero and MM simultaneously, yeah.

I think first form Onslaught would even beat Despero, though. I mean, he was stronger than Juggernaut, had instantaneous virtually impenetrable shielding, and was able to absolutely trash Phoenix on the astral plane.

Plus other Magneto and Xavier abilities.

leonidas
Originally posted by Enyalus
Peak Onslaught would beat Despero and MM simultaneously, yeah.

I think first form Onslaught would even beat Despero, though. I mean, he was stronger than Juggernaut, had instantaneous virtually impenetrable shielding, and was able to absolutely trash Phoenix on the astral plane.

Plus other Magneto and Xavier abilities.

yep, i agree. eek!

Enyalus
Originally posted by leonidas
yep, i agree. eek!
Mm, taste the sweet juices of rightness. The tender caress of victory.

guy222
Onslaught

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.