Mister X vs Elektra

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Wild Shadow
battle takes place in a roman coliseum with lions chained randomly around the edges to keep them from using the walls. their are pillars positioned in the middle of the field as well as 2 on each opposite end of the coliseum. roaring crowd throwing, food and coins at the animals and fighters.

mister X has two swords, elektra has her trademark sais. they start at opposites ends of the coliseum with spears, swords, mace, shields and a single shot crossbow lying around.

ko, kill.

Enyalus
I can't really see her faring that much better than Taskmaster or Wolverine did...

carver9
It would basically be a repeat of what gorgon did to her.

Konton
Elektra is his superior in regards to telepathy. She mind rapes for the high majority. Besides, aything X has been shown to do Elektra has also done multiple times in multiple circumstances against varying circumstances.

And carver, X is no where near Gorgon. Like, at all.

Aries_04
Mister X

Deadline
Originally posted by Konton
Elektra is his superior in regards to telepathy. She mind rapes for the high majority.

She does?

Juk3n
X is not the Gorgon, she could beat him soundly. Shes has genuinly superhuman feats speedwise movement and reaction time. Not to mention sais > sword. TPless for both, id give it to her, which is the same as both with tp b/c ot will come down to physicality.

Aries_04
Originally posted by Juk3n
. Shes has genuinly superhuman feats speedwise movement and reaction time.

As does X

Matter of opinion

iceman24567
X has superhuman speed? Since when?

dmills
I can't believe anyone would pick X to beat Electra. Not happening.

SuperiorTech
Elektra

Daredevil1
Mister X wins.

dmills
Originally posted by Daredevil1
Mister X wins. If by wins you mean he manages to survive then I agree. stick out tongue

thanos-prime
Electra

Warrior18
Mister X takes her to school.

Warrior18
Elektra is his superior in regards to telepathy.

laughing out loud

Based on?

Rage.Of.Olympus
In general? Mister X.

BruceSkywalker
X is good, but Elektra 8/10

jrodslam
Originally posted by Aries_04
Matter of opinion

Fact. Sais are meant to counter swords/kitana's.

Konton
Originally posted by Warrior18
laughing out loud

Based on?

The fact that she can do more than read the opponents moves with it. The fact that she's been shown to kill via psychic feedback. The fact that she can actually posses others and switch other peoples minds for months on end. Need I go on?

lol

Juk3n
Does X actually have Telepathy per se, i read somehwere that he actually just reads impulses rather than minds no?

Aries_04
Originally posted by jrodslam
Fact. Sais are meant to counter swords/kitana's.

I know this. That doesnt mean it always works.

Aries_04
The fact that she can do more than read the opponents moves with it. The fact that she's been shown to kill via psychic feedback. The fact that she can actually posses others and switch other peoples minds for months on end. Need I go on?

lol

None of that did her any good against Gorgon. I'm nost saying X is Gorgon.....but he can take her

Konton
Originally posted by Juk3n
Does X actually have Telepathy per se, i read somehwere that he actually just reads impulses rather than minds no?

His body automatically maps to the opponents neurological patters. But it doesn't extend any farther than that. He has zero versatility.

Konton
Originally posted by Aries_04
None of that did her any good against Gorgon. I'm nost saying X is Gorgon.....but he can take her

TP Chart.

Gorgon > Elektra > Mr. X

Battlehammer
His body automatically maps to the opponents neurological patters. But it doesn't extend any farther than that. He has zero versatility.
actaully thats wrong. He can also read his opponents minds. Which is one of the key reasons he kills.

Konton
Ok. Has he ever done anything offensive with telepathy?

Battlehammer
Ok. Has he ever done anything offensive with telepathy?
nope not that he needs to. His ability to lock onto his opponents brain wave and reflexivly block there every attack is like spidersense on steriods. Then he has the ability to read his opponents every move waiting for the opening while his body reflexivly blocks there every attack.

Konton
But his vs Elektra's telepathy is essentially bringing a knife to a gun fight, isn't it?

I think putting Mr. X above Spiderman is crap by the way.

Warrior18

lol

That's nice.

Mr X methinks.

Warrior18
The fact that she can do more than read the opponents moves with it. The fact that she's been shown to kill via psychic feedback.

She did it once in the series from the 1980's. The victim was not telepathic nor did they have other such mental abilities.

The fact that she can actually posses others and switch other peoples minds for months on end. Need I go on?

Again. Love to see her do that to a character with Mister X's abilities. The last time she tried to it didn't go too well for her.

Konton
She did it once in the series from the 1980's. The victim was not telepathic nor did they have other such mental abilities.

Again. Love to see her do that to a character with Mister X's abilities. The last time she tried to it didn't go too well for her.

Elektra: Assassin is cannon and she is capable of doing anything she has been shown to do throughout it. All feats were consistent and she's been represented to have these same abilities since. She's just written to be more physically inclined most of the time.

What instance are you referring to?

Warrior18
Elektra: Assassin is cannon and she is capable of doing anything she has been shown to do throughout it. All feats were consistent and she's been represented to have these same abilities since. She's just written to be more physically inclined most of the time.

Again. Love to see her do that to a character with Mister X's abilities.

What instance are you referring to?

Gorgon? A character with telepathic/mind etc reading abilities. He read her like an open book. What on earth makes you think she will mind rape Mr X. A guy with wierd telepathic/mind/impulse reading etc abilities who made Logan look like an idiot?

StiltmanFTW
Elektra would stomp if Remender were writing this.

Warrior18
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW

Yep. mad

The Nuul
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW

When did he wrote about her?

StiltmanFTW
Yep. mad

So much IF and Cage wanking in a single issue, still can't believe it. Was that really Thunderbolts book?

Originally posted by The Nuul
When did he wrote about her?

I don't think he did. Not the point anyway. He did make X look like a loser (together with the whole team excluding Ghost). So many WTF moments.

The Nuul
Ahhhhh....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.