Invincible vs. Supergirl

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Invincible

vs.

Supergirl.

Who wins?

Rage.Of.Olympus
BUMP!

Galvaclaw
Supergirl stomps.

"Id"
Go!

StiltmanFTW
http://orig04.deviantart.net/c60c/f/2012/245/a/f/the_thread_necromancer_by_sirtiefling-d5dcf00.jpg

"Id"
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
http://orig04.deviantart.net/c60c/f/2012/245/a/f/the_thread_necromancer_by_sirtiefling-d5dcf00.jpg
Thanks for the feedback.

StiltmanFTW
No problem, bro. You know you can always count on me.

deathslash
When this thread was created, mark would've gotten beaten into the ground. These days, mark beats her into the ground.

"Id"
Originally posted by deathslash
When this thread was created, mark would've gotten beaten into the ground. These days, mark beats her into the ground.

Shots are fired. Ahbi is gonna get you.

celeyhyga17
^dis rabble-rouser rite here...

Philosophía
Supergirl shitstomps.

Khazra Reborn
Invincible.

CosmicComet
Supergirl has Girl Force.

It's pretty clear she beats the **** out of him.

Delta1938
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW

Old Man Whirly!
Fortunately, Supergirl isn't a rapist or Mark would relive his greatest nightmare.

Adam Grimes
Supergirl.

qwertyuiop1998
Supergirl time-travels to past and erase Mark

carver9
Nothing was ever mentioned on how that time traveling crap happened.

qwertyuiop1998
Originally posted by carver9

Ok, Carver. Remember DC restored all previous continuities?

https://ibb.co/jDd0rQN

So, here is Supergirl time travels and explains how she time travels

https://imgur.com/a/pD4h0io

IOW, even if you dismiss the recent feat. Supergirl still has time traveling ability in her pocket

Delta1938

She time travels and squishes baby you too

MrMind
carver forgets stuff

DarkSaint85

It was never said how WBH melted those heralds either - was it due to his strength or was it due to his magic - yet I don't see anyone questioning it.

Seriously. Go read the story. At no point does anyone pop up and explicitly say in Incredible Hulks 634 that his strength is causing shockwaves that melt heralds. I can argue that its actually the wishing well that's destroying everyone.

Or, I can pull a Carvy, shrug my shoulders and go 'hey, it's so damn ambiguous , nobody held my hand and spelled it out for me, better throw the entire feat out!!!!'

I mean, we wouldn't want that, would we???

A silly point, but you get it, I hope. Not everything needs to be spelled out ,and not everything IS spelled out.

Delta1938
Cater only cares about context when it helps him, then plays the victim when things don't go his way.

MrMind
Originally posted by Delta1938
Cater only cares about context when it helps him, then plays the victim when things don't go his way.

kinda like superman fans

Alex_Ferrana
Back to the topic.

Hard to say, but looks like Supergirl has more options to beat Mark. Heat vision and freeze breath.

Delta1938
Originally posted by Alex_Ferrana
Back to the topic.

Hard to say, but looks like Supergirl has more options to beat Mark. Heat vision and freeze breath.

She's also just physically superior to him from what I've seen.

abhilegend
Back to the topic.

And being a lot stronger

Alex_Ferrana
Originally posted by abhilegend
And being a lot stronger

Yep. Although Invincible fans could say than "Mark is comparable to Ultraman, because his daddy (Omni-Man) fought Ultraman to stalemate and Mark scales to Omni-Man in power and strength".

But I doubt Mark can be really scaled to his dad in terms of strength and power. He is still young and not that strong like his father, who is adult and apprently on his peak.

Alex_Ferrana
She's also just physically superior to him from what I've seen.

Although Invincible fans could say than "Mark is comparable to Ultraman, because his daddy (Omni-Man) fought Ultraman in crossover to stalemate and Mark scales to Omni-Man in power and strength".

But I doubt Mark can be really scaled to his dad in terms of strength and power. He is still young and not that strong like his father, who is adult and apprently on his peak.

qwertyuiop1998
Yep. Although Invincible fans could say than "Mark is comparable to Ultraman, because his daddy (Omni-Man) fought Ultraman to stalemate and Mark scales to Omni-Man in power and strength".

Didn't Omni-Man fight Supreme, not Ultraman?

I did agree Supergirl obviously has speed advantagehttps://ibb.co/dkxtq5D] and versatility

I didn't pay too much attention to her strength though, so someone feels free to inform me

Alex_Ferrana
Originally posted by qwertyuiop1998
Didn't Omni-Man fight Supreme, not Ultraman?

I did agree Supergirl obviously has speed advantagehttps://ibb.co/dkxtq5D] and versatility

I didn't pay too much attention to her strength though, so someone feels free to inform me

Supreme? Maybe, not a fan of Invincible and crossovers.

Anyway, Supergirs seems to be more versatile and faster.

Smurph
Supergirl time-travels to past and erase Mark is this self-BFR?

Supergirl wins either way

Delta1938

...?

Alex_Ferrana
...?

I just saw some Invincible fans who claimed that Mark Grayson scales to his father in strength and power, and Omni-Man fought Supreme to stalemate (https://scans-daily.dreamwidth.org/4161493.html), therefore Omni-Man is comparable tu Superman and so his son too.

Weird conclusion, honestly.

qwertyuiop1998
Originally posted by Smurph
is this self-BFR?

Supergirl wins either way

I don't think so. Considering it only occurs when characters can't return to the field in a reasonable time under their own powers. I got the same impression as Flash's time-travel tactic

But like you said, Supergirl still wins either way

Delta1938
I just saw some Invincible fans who claimed that Mark Grayson scales to his father in strength and power, and Omni-Man fought Supreme to stalemate (https://scans-daily.dreamwidth.org/4161493.html), therefore Omni-Man is comparable tu Superman and so his son too.

Weird conclusion, honestly.

But Supreme isn't Ultraman.

hmm Are you SURE you got the Batman joke?

Smurph

qwertyuiop1998
@Smurph

Well, if we rely on time travel tactic, then recent feat isn't the only instance for Supergirl
Ok, Carver. Remember DC restored all previous continuities?

https://ibb.co/jDd0rQN

So, here is Supergirl time travels and explains how she time travels

https://imgur.com/a/pD4h0io

IOW, even if you dismiss the recent feat. Supergirl still has time traveling ability in her pocket

Of course, Supergirl doesn't necessarily need to rely on it, and tbh, when I made the first post I was actually half-joking. Becaise it isn't something she will normally do and CIS still applies here

Smurph
Yeah, I know. I was just thinking through whether time travel is viable. I think probably not for a few reasons, but meh, moot point.

carver9
Those are PC scans. Supergirl isn't close to being that powerful now. Sorry

qwertyuiop1998
Those are PC scans. Supergirl isn't close to being that powerful now. Sorry
Carvy, you really like forgetting stuff stick out tongue

Originally posted by Galan007
I am currently of the opinion that everything in DC's published history is now canon and therefore up for grabs -- most material seems to paint that picture.

But yeah, if you don't want the 'composite canon' thing to be used, just specify a particular version of the character in the OP.
Originally posted by -Pr-
In all seriousness, I agree with Galan for the most part. People just need to state the version in the OP.

carver9

That includes her post crisis showings that are not that great along with some of her current showings that isn't that great either. We don't debate only high showings. Sorry again. And, she just isn't that powerful.

qwertyuiop1998
That includes her post crisis showings that are not that great along with some of her current showings that isn't that great either. We don't debate only high showings. Sorry again. And, she just isn't that powerful.

So does she have the ability to time travel, yes/no?

Delta1938

He forgets everything and thinks that's the norm.

Alex_Ferrana
But Supreme isn't Ultraman.

hmm Are you SURE you got the Batman joke?

Sure. We ain't talking about Batman here.

DarkSaint85
Interesting posting style. Very familiar, one might say.

Delta1938
Sure. We ain't talking about Batman here.

Not the point.....

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Interesting posting style. Very familiar, one might say. thumb up

Stoic
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Interesting posting style. Very familiar, one might say.

Lol. Uhm, yeah Supergirl IMO would accidentally punch holes in Invincible. Those characters seem to have more power than they do toughness. Almost like arguing that the Stay Puff Marshmallow man would beat up Godzilla because of his strength, while forgetting that a cup of gasoline and a match would end him.

Supergirl wins.

Delta1938
Originally posted by Stoic
. Almost like arguing that the Stay Puff Marshmallow man would beat up Godzilla because of his strength, while forgetting that a cup of gasoline and a match would end him.

That would make a lot of s'mores.

Alex_Ferrana
Originally posted by Stoic
Lol. Uhm, yeah Supergirl IMO would accidentally punch holes in Invincible. Those characters seem to have more power than they do toughness. Almost like arguing that the Stay Puff Marshmallow man would beat up Godzilla because of his strength, while forgetting that a cup of gasoline and a match would end him.

Supergirl wins.

Agreed.

Alex_Ferrana
Not the point.....

Whatever...

Delta1938
Whatever...

laughing K.

carver9
So does she have the ability to time travel, yes/no?

No

carver9
Wonder what Dark is trying to say, lmao.

Delta1938

If you're just arguing time travel, ok, but my stance on her being physically superior, as well as more versatile, is going from the very version you're referring to. So you think Invincible >Post-CRISIS Supergirl?

DarkSaint85
Wonder what Dark is trying to say, lmao.

That you're a stupid , lying troll?

Sin I AM
Supergirl wins. She's superior in all areas and only lacks the ferocity he has. Silly thread

Stoic

carver9
FYI, peers can punch holes and blast through other. This is a simple concept of understanding things. Prime has even had holes blasted through him, bloody face, etc... thinking that the invincible verse isn't durable because they're equals or superiors can damage them significantly is the most childish way of debating.

Sin I AM
FYI, peers can punch holes and blast through other. This is a simple concept of understanding things. Prime has even had holes blasted through him, bloody face, etc... thinking that the invincible verse isn't durable because they're equals or superiors can damage them significantly is the most childish way of debating.

Prime?

carver9
Originally posted by Sin I AM
Prime?

Superboy Prime.

Sin I AM
Superboy Prime.

When? I don't recall

cdtm
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
Invincible

vs.

Supergirl.

Who wins?

I think Invincible subconsciously holds back against women.

He certainly never fought any woman like he did Conquest.

Delta1938

You're making excuses for his lack of durability, which only makes his comparatively lacking feats worse.

qwertyuiop1998
I still waiting for Carver's SBP scans

abhilegend
He's drawing them as we speak

Delta1938
Originally posted by abhilegend
He's drawing them as we speak

I found it. He forgot the point of the drawing and left out the holes.

https://bit.ly/3FdVFma

Stoic

DarkSaint85

thumb up

WWH and Thing

Delta1938
So I see you still haven't given any scans, carter. You'd have been better off arguing the writer has s different style and that's why the fights go like this, than the straw grasping you're doing now. But you're not bright enough to think of that.

Delta1938

I'm sure even if you read this you're going to pretend you didn't. This is an absolute 180 you did from arguing against Amazo until you needed fighting Amazo to be amazing to try and elevate Wonder Woman(and you failed, like usual).

Just a few of your quotes bashing how weak Amazo is for taking damage.

I'm giving this to Morg then...not impressed by Amazo durability.

A lot of people ripped through Amazo. Not that great of a ft.

Amazo durability sucks though. He got his head ripped off by Black Adam. Batman tied some explosives to his head and almost took his head off and wrecked him with the Batmobile. He also got chopped up with lasers and had a blade sent through him by Flash.

That's only 3 quotes. For more, the below link.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?postid=16071801#post16071801

But now that you need to say no, Supergirl won't accidentally kill Invincible with his weak ass durability it's peers do this to each other? Bull f ucking shit. You would have had a far better argument by going with the writer just does fights differently than doing a 180.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.