Superman vs Vulcan

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Forever Nick
Can Vulcan sap the solar energy from him?
Both characters are in character.

Enyalus
Don't think he can do it fast enough, if at all.

This ends like him vs. Gladiator most times.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Replace Gladiator for Superman and this is how the fight would go:

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e139/RageOfTheGod/th_GladiatorvsVulcan1.jpghttp://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e139/RageOfTheGod/th_GladiatorvsVulcan2.jpghttp://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e139/RageOfTheGod/th_GladiatorvsVulcan3.jpg

Just a little less bloodier...

Forever Nick
Vulcan could just sap the energy from Superman like he was trying to do with Gladiator. Unlike Supes Gladiators powers are psionic so it didnt work.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Superman has shown resistance to energy draining in the past has he not? Besides Superman is much too fast and his solar reserves are much too large for Vulcan to be able to do anything of significance.

Enyalus
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
Superman has shown resistance to energy draining in the past has he not? Besides Superman is much too fast and his solar reserves are much too large for Vulcan to be able to do anything of significance.
Triumph did it. shifty

Forever Nick

Tell that to the Scythar Elder who was powered by a whole race. Vulcan sapped him like he was nothing. Tell that to Adam Warlock who has almost infinite energy...Vulcan almost sapped him dry..quickly too.

Allankles
Originally posted by Forever Nick
Vulcan could just sap the energy from Superman like he was trying to do with Gladiator. Unlike Supes Gladiators powers are psionic so it didnt work.

Supes powers are psionic as well, he doesn't just have solar energy floating about inside him, he generates it at will.

Forever Nick
Originally posted by Allankles
Supes powers are psionic as well, he doesn't just have solar energy floating about inside him, he generates it at will.

No not really. If there is a red sun he is powerless. He NEEDS yellow sun radition and if it is gone or sapped out of him he is powerless

Enyalus
Originally posted by Allankles
Supes generating solar energy by willpower is the most ridiculous thing I've heard all week.

Stop it. erm

Rage.Of.Olympus
Tell that to the Scythar Elder who was powered by a whole race. Vulcan sapped him like he was nothing. Tell that to Adam Warlock who has almost infinite energy...Vulcan almost sapped him dry..quickly too.

Faulty attempt at using A, B, C logic.

As I recall, he didn't drain the Scy`ar Tal Elder, what he did was use his energy manipulation to cut of the connection between the Elder and his brothers.

For some reason, Vulcan was able to drain Adam Warlock after Adam Warlock battled him for a period of time (Draining magic because magic is still just energy? Stupidity in my opinion.). Superman would have Vulcan down and out before he could blink. Unlike what happened with Adam Warlock.

Also Adam Warlock's energies, or at least the energy he was utilizing against Vulcan is obviously far from near infinite (If that makes sense.). Vulcan has shown that their are clear limits to the amount of energy he can manipulate, redirect etc.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by Enyalus
Triumph did it. shifty

He was caught off guard. Or at least I think he was. I would go check but I'm too damn lazy.

TricksterPriest
Ridiculous, and yet, we know Superman's will is a signifigant part of his powers. Up up and away. He was powerless for a year supposedly, yet, when he had a need for his full power and his abilities, they were there. He didn't want them for that year, he wanted to be a normal person.

Anyways, Vulcan STILL does not have the feats to threaten Superman. He gets shitcanned, just like in the older threads.

Enyalus
He was caught off guard. Or at least I think he was.
Nah. They were locked together in a wrestling-style combat.

Forever Nick
Superman and Gladiator's speed is equal and Vulcan can react to Gladiaotr. If you put Superman in Gladiator's shoes he's going down....HARD.

Oh yeh and your opinion doesnt matter...ENergy is Energy no matter how exotic it is.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Superman and Gladiator's speed is equal and Vulcan can react to Gladiaotr. If you put Superman in Gladiator's shoes he's going down....HARD.

Oh yeh and your opinion doesnt matter...ENergy is Energy no matter how exotic it is.

Dude, Gladiator was casually flying at Vulcan. If he wanted too, he would have snapped Vulcan's neck before he could form a thought but he was confident enough to fear nothing from Vulcan and shit stomped him.

Superman doesn't have to casually fly at Vulcan while giving him an explanation as to why he is going to kick his ass.

Also no, Superman, won't go down hard if you put him in Gladiator's shoes. His energy reserves are to vast, for Vulcan to do anything of significance much less put him down hard, during the time duration Gladiator flew at Vulcan and chatted with him.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by Enyalus
Nah. They were locked together in a wrestling-style combat.

Oh okay.

Forever Nick
Dude, Gladiator was casually flying at Vulcan. If he wanted too, he would have snapped Vulcan's neck before he could form a thought but he was confident enough to fear nothing from Vulcan and shit stomped him.

Superman doesn't have to casually fly at Vulcan while giving him an explanation as to why he is going to kick his ass.

Also no, Superman, won't go down hard if you put him in Gladiator's shoes. His energy reserves are to vast, for Vulcan to do anything of significance much less put him down hard, during the time duration Gladiator flew at Vulcan and chatted with him.

Look at the scans again Gladiator seems pretty MAD.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Look at the scans again Gladiator seems pretty MAD.

That doesn't change the point here at all. Just because he was mad doesn't at all change the fact that Gladiator "casually" flew at him, at a slow pace, while chatting with him and bragging about his "psionic fueled" powers.

Forever Nick
Gladiator was bloodlusted. When Gladiator is MAD he ALWAYS and i mean ALWAYS flys fast. Anyways Superman is in character read the OP, this means he can get tagged by Toymans robots and Gorilla Grod

Rage.Of.Olympus
Gladiator was bloodlusted. When Gladiator is MAD he ALWAYS and i mean ALWAYS flys fast. Anyways Superman is in character read the OP, this means he can get tagged by Toymans robots and Gorilla Grod

What proof do you have to support the fact that when Gladiator is mad, he "always" flies fast?

He obviously doesn't as that fight with Vulcan shows. He just floated there, then casually flew up to him.....

He clearly wasn't flying fast.

If we go in character, Superman is more likely to speed blitz then Vulcan is likely to drain him.

Forever Nick
If he was floating towards Vulcan why would the lines be drawn aroun Gladiator? He clearly wasnt floating there, and Vulcan was panicking, why would you panic if something is floating towards you, are Vulcans blasts that slow?

Raoul
Been done before. Please use the search function in future.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.