Lu Bu vs Albert Wesker

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Gamerr-X
Both Standard equipment

Lu Bu at most powerful, so is Wesker.

NemeBro
Riiiiiiiight.

Wesker stomps.

SpadeKing
what kind of spite is this?

FeelGood
Who's the second guy?

SpadeKing
wesker? someone who moves 100x faster than lu bu with the red hare

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by SpadeKing
wesker? someone who moves 100x faster than lu bu with the red hare

Wesker is not faster than Red Hare. He wins here due to speed and everything but if those two were to race I believe Red Hare would win.

KingD19
Well Red hare would run, and Wesker would do his little teleport thing multiple times in a straight line, and win.

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by KingD19
Well Red hare would run, and Wesker would do his little teleport thing multiple times in a straight line, and win.

Yeah I'm not denying the fact Wesker wins especially since he's allowed a gun.

occultdestroyer
Albert Wesker wins, because of teh guns.

H2H would be a better match. I'd like to see Wesker try to dodge/counter Lu Bu's Musou and Chokeslam from Hell.

NemeBro
Uh-huh, riiiiiiiight.

Wesker would break Lu Bu's little spear in half and punch a hole directly through his chest.

And even discounting the strength and durability gap, Wesker is too fast for Lu Bu to ever hit him.

Wesker is much faster than Red Hare, able to close a gap of 100 feat in less than a second.

C. C. Cowgirl!
Originally posted by KingD19

He isn't teleporting. That's a physical speed feat. Albert Wesker slaugthers Lu Bu 10/10 I imagine.

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by occultdestroyer
Albert Wesker wins, because of teh guns.

H2H would be a better match. I'd like to see Wesker try to dodge/counter Lu Bu's Musou and Chokeslam from Hell.

h2h would be worse seeing as Lu Bu has no feats whatsoever. If you want him to have a better chance then equip them with bow and arrows and have them try to hit the tip of his halberd.

Originally posted by NemeBro
Uh-huh, riiiiiiiight.

Wesker would break Lu Bu's little spear in half and punch a hole directly through his chest.

And even discounting the strength and durability gap, Wesker is too fast for Lu Bu to ever hit him.

Wesker is much faster than Red Hare, able to close a gap of 100 feat in less than a second.

It's not a spear it's a halberd!
Don't remember him doing that speed feat but if he did then I'll concede the point that RH is faster.

C. C. Cowgirl!
Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
It's not a spear it's a halberd!
Don't remember him doing that speed feat but if he did then I'll concede the point that RH is faster.

In the fight against Sheva and Chris. When you hunt him and shoots him he shows that level of feet when he comes at you after having discovered you.

NemeBro
Indeed, it is during the fight.

Wei Phoenix
While we're on the topic of RE5, I was replaying it this week. So did they canonically go through all of this with just pistols and turret guns? I swear I haven't sen them pull out anything else.

C. C. Cowgirl!
They barely have even that in the movies, so I imagine it's possible that they had only handguns and so in canon.

NemeBro
Well to be fair the movies suck absolute ass, and the Plagas threat is signifigantly greater than the T-Virus one.

I cannot recall any cutscenes to say though.

Although really, does Chris need a gun at all? I would think he could go through most of the game with just his bare hands. no expression

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by C. C. Cowgirl!
They barely have even that in the movies, so I imagine it's possible that they had only handguns and so in canon.

Yeah but you see the enemies you fight in this one, that batipede, the huge ass spider, Excella from a far ass distance. You can't take her down with just a pistol.

Well to be fair the movies suck absolute ass, and the Plagas threat is signifigantly greater than the T-Virus one.

I cannot recall any cutscenes to say though.

Although really, does Chris need a gun at all? I would think he could go through most of the game with just his bare hands. no expression

I'm convinced that Roberto Frois and Chris Redfield are the same person.

C. C. Cowgirl!
Yeah but you see the enemies you fight in this one, that batipede, the huge ass spider, Excella from a far ass distance. You can't take her down with just a pistol.

Then a sniper may have been used, given how they used a present RPG in RE5 when the need was there.

NemeBro

I'm convinced that Roberto Frois and Chris Redfield are the same person. For Excella, well, to quote that guy from Ninja Blade.

"Not exactly. We use a laser now."

What bothered me though is that the satellite laser did not destroy the ship. no expression

Yeah...If Chris started reading Shakespearian(Not sure if I spelled that right lol) literature I would be utterly convinced of it.

King-Fingolfin
the Plagas threat is signifigantly greater than the T-Virus one.

Wut?

That's pretty funny right there.

Plagas is NOT more dangerous then the T-Virus for one very important reason. Mainly that the T-Virus is so easily transmited, in that it only requires a bite or a scratch. The Plagas, however, even in RE5, needs to have people take a few minutes to infect one person. The T-Virus is and always has been superior to Las Plagas. The Only advantage Las Plagas without altering the host with genetic experiments is above human endurance and strength, and the host keeps it's intellect.

ArtificialGlory
I want the good ol' T-virus back. I know that the Japanese have a disturbing fascination with tantacly-thingies, but damn...

NemeBro
Originally posted by King-Fingolfin
Wut?

That's pretty funny right there.

Plagas is NOT more dangerous then the T-Virus for one very important reason. Mainly that the T-Virus is so easily transmited, in that it only requires a bite or a scratch. The Plagas, however, even in RE5, needs to have people take a few minutes to infect one person. The T-Virus is and always has been superior to Las Plagas. The Only advantage Las Plagas without altering the host with genetic experiments is above human endurance and strength, and the host keeps it's intellect. Typo, I actually meant Uroboros.

Wei Phoenix
Typo, I actually meant Uroboros.

Thsi is a typo

Orange isn't a typo. big grin

NemeBro
Thsi is a typo

Orange isn't a typo. big grin Stfu.

Wei Phoenix
Oh come on that was a clever one.

NemeBro
Nah.

King-Fingolfin
Typo, I actually meant Uroboros.

Well, **** you.

occultdestroyer
Uh-huh, riiiiiiiight.

Then how the heck did an ordinary human (Chris) who is far weaker than Lu Bu and far slower than Red Hare, defeat Wesker??
If Chris can, Lu Bu does with ease.

If you want him to have a better chance then equip them with bow and arrows and have them try to hit the tip of his halberd.
Qk87eQl7R1c

Gamerr-X
tbh I thought Lu Bu had good armour to resist bullets and seeming he is extremely powerful he could leap over bullets and such and slice him, although LB isnt superpowered he is still strong and fast, and easily a more trained fighter than Wesker.

Im not saying he would win but I think he could do better than what you guys are saying.

King-Fingolfin
Then how the heck did an ordinary human (Chris) who is far weaker than Lu Bu and far slower than Red Hare, defeat Wesker??

1. Chris is by no means an ordinary human.
2. It was two people who defeated Wesker
3. Massive amounts of PIS.

Gamerr-X
What is PIS, sorry I just wanted to know.

King-Fingolfin
Plot Induced Stupidity

occultdestroyer
^
Lu Bu is no ordinary human as well

LV25hHhh7l8

King-Fingolfin
Chris Redfield > Lu Bu

Chris Redfield casually goes walking around Africa, punching people in the head, causing them to explode, then goes and crushes steel with his footstomps from hell, then react to bullet timers, then uppercut 10 ton boulders in a volcano.

occultdestroyer
Chris was fighting unskilled barbaric plague-infested negroes (no pun intended) with no real combat skills, relying on killer instincts.
And he was using guns.

Lu Bu fought the 3 kings of the Three Kingdoms era, Yuan Shao, Dong Zhuo... pretty much every major clan leader. And defeated them all without the aid of ranged weapons. He killed them all with sheer brute strength and skill.

9My4NcRoDoU

King-Fingolfin
Chris was fighting unskilled barbaric plague-infested negroes (no pun intended) with no real combat skills, relying on killer instincts.
And he was using guns.

You are forgetting the guy that looks like a Twisted Rick Astley with shades that is a casual bullet timer and has guns of his own.

Regardless, what possible way does Lu Bu have of defeating Albert "I tank RPGs and Magnum rounds, and I can move faster then bullets" Wesker?

occultdestroyer
Lu Bu does lose, but it won't be as much of a stomp as you are insisting it to be.

NemeBro
Chris would beat Lu Bu.

Why?

The power of automatic weapons-fire motherfvcker.

Wei Phoenix
Chris Redfield > Lu Bu

Chris Redfield casually goes walking around Africa, punching people in the head, causing them to explode, then goes and crushes steel with his footstomps from hell, then react to bullet timers, then uppercut 10 ton boulders in a volcano.

As said Chris is a huge walking case of PIS and the crushing heads with an in-game mechanic just like when Sheva crushes an entire head with a knife right?

And he was using guns.

Lu Bu fought the 3 kings of the Three Kingdoms era, Yuan Shao, Dong Zhuo... pretty much every major clan leader. And defeated them all without the aid of ranged weapons. He killed them all with sheer brute strength and skill.

9My4NcRoDoU

Yuan Shao and Dong Zhuo have no real combat feats. Their lords because of their armies power. And I didn't know the color of the enemy's skin was relevant to their combat skills.

You are forgetting the guy that looks like a Twisted Rick Astley with shades that is a casual bullet timer and has guns of his own.

Regardless, what possible way does Lu Bu have of defeating Albert "I tank RPGs and Magnum rounds, and I can move faster then bullets" Wesker?

Wesker has not canonically been hit by a magnum or any gun. IF he did then there would be no point in Wesker doing so much to dodge them.

Chris would beat Lu Bu.

Why?

The power of automatic weapons-fire motherfvcker.

This is true.

occultdestroyer
Yes, Chris would beat him with all those fancy guns.
Without them, he's a goner. Lu Bu just slashes him to death.

C. C. Cowgirl!
Without them, he's a goner. Lu Bu just slashes him to death.

But in truth, Chris only barely beat him, and his victory was circumstancial. Wesker defeated himself more than he was defeated by Chris.

NemeBro
Without them, he's a goner. Lu Bu just slashes him to death. No weapons at all, strictly H2H combat, Chris would beat Lu Bu. smile

occultdestroyer
Well, can't say I can argue with that hmm

NemeBro
It sucks when baiting doesn't work. sad

SpadeKing
sheva could beat Lu Bu ermm

Wei Phoenix
sheva could beat Lu Bu ermm

I hope this is a joke.

SpadeKing
Lu Bu is a joke no expression

the only way he has ever beaten me was some other general came and hit me in the back.

Wei Phoenix
Lu Bu is a joke no expression

the only way he has ever beaten me was some other general came and hit me in the back.

Oh so you're arguing on personal experience and not actual feats.

Failure...

SpadeKing
actual feats? Sheva broke out of a choke from wesker.
apparently her & chris' reflexes are fast enough to dodge near anything including somehow wesker's bad magnum aiming.
I include that as another feat, taking about 50 gatling gun shots until finally flinching. Lu Bu gets hit on his armor by a wooden tonfa he does a dramatic head throw back flinch.

NemeBro
I hope this is a joke. Once again.

Automatic weapons-fire motherfvcker.

I could beat Lu Bu.

The power of a modern-day firearm is something he cannot combat.

SpadeKing
Once again.

I could beat Lu Bu.

LuBu can be beaten by 18 & 17 year old girls with fans no expression

NemeBro
Not in the storyline. no expression

Gameplay does not count.

Wei Phoenix
Once again.

I could beat Lu Bu.

I was arguing based on h2h/CQC only. If she has a gun then yeah she wins. I'll never say Lu Bu wins against someone with a gun.

actual feats? Sheva broke out of a choke from wesker.
apparently her & chris' reflexes are fast enough to dodge near anything including somehow wesker's bad magnum aiming.
I include that as another feat, taking about 50 gatling gun shots until finally flinching. Lu Bu gets hit on his armor by a wooden tonfa he does a dramatic head throw back flinch.

Breaking out of a choke does not mean you can beat or even overpower Lu Bu. Wesker was even stalling, he could've snapped her neck but he gave her ample time to break out.

They roll out of the way when he pulls a gun out, not dodge bullets.

Wesker never took gatling gunfire. That's in game only when you used that gun. Lu Bu has never been took out by Ce in that game and he doesn't even wear armor.

Wei Phoenix
LuBu can be beaten by 18 & 17 year old girls with fans no expression

You're an idiot. I could say Wesker can get owned by arrows or stun rods.

NemeBro
Actually they do dodge shots from Wesker, they roll after he fires.

SpadeKing
well apparently lu bu isn't a true warrior, he cried for his life when cao cao gave him death that they usually gave women before beheading him.

the best thing I've heard of lu bu doing was killing 1,000 people, which is pretty good for that time but i find unbelievable considering I don't think anyone was actually following him keeping count

NemeBro
Doesn't matter what you believe. It happened. Also, he defeated three of the strongest generals as well in that battle IIRC.

SpadeKing
breaking out of a choke from wesker? A guy who self launches missiles with one hand. I'm pretty sure he could overpower Lu Bu easily, lu bu apparently can't break out of a choke cause he was stranggled to death by orders of cao cao, then beheaded.

wait til he shoots you can somehow dive out of the way from a bullet.

I didn't say wesker took gatling gunfire, he would probably just do the matrix on it ermm

SpadeKing
Doesn't matter what you believe. It happened. Also, he defeated three of the strongest generals as well in that battle IIRC.

the general thing sounds more believable, for a guy to kill 1,000 in pure sword combat or whatever he really fought with is crazy though. unless he actually used his archery in battle.

NemeBro
If you think that Sheva can take out Lu Bu in close combat, you are a biased fanboy. Pure H2H, I would probably agree, but with his weapon? No chance in hell.

NemeBro
the general thing sounds more believable, for a guy to kill 1,000 in pure sword combat or whatever he really fought with is crazy though. unless he actually used his archery in battle. He did both. At the same time.

XanatosForever
No weapons at all, strictly H2H combat, Final Destination. smile

Sorry, couldn't resist.

There are some people he could win against. Someone who's never used a gun before, etc. I'm just splitting hares now, though.

SpadeKing
If you think that Sheva can take out Lu Bu in close combat, you are a biased fanboy. Pure H2H, I would probably agree, but with his weapon? No chance in hell.

with the halberd? hell no, the weapon has beyond body length reach.
I haven't seen him use the dynasty warriors 6 weapon & I'm not exactly sure what his real preferred weapon was.

He did both. At the same time.

shooting people with bow & arrows while slashing? then he is a god in combat imo.

NemeBro
with the halberd? hell no, the weapon has beyond body length reach.
I haven't seen him use the dynasty warriors 6 weapon & I'm not exactly sure what his real preferred weapon was.

shooting people with bow & arrows while slashing? then he is a god in combat imo. 1. Obviously.

The DW 6 weapon is basically two halberds.

2. No, he defeated the generals and the thousand men at the same time.

SpadeKing
1. Obviously.

The DW 6 weapon is basically two halberds.

2. No, he defeated the generals and the thousand men at the same time.

I thought it was like 4 cut off halberds combined into a nazi swastika

he has lost his goddom if that is a word

know what? godlyness sounds better... if thats a word

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.