Mysteries of Sith Ending

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

yodaadoy9
I expected a much different ending to Jedi Knight: Mysteries of the Sith. You're fighting Kyle Katarn, and then all of the sudden the game ends. I personally think it was a horrible ending. You go through 3 levels trying to save Kyle and then you never get to do it

UnknownBountyHunter
What system is the game for? Is it on the computer?

yodaadoy9
yeah, PC

Ushgarak
You DO save Kyle. That's somewhat the point of the ending. Assuming that everything is working fine, you cannot beat Kyle unless you sheat your own sabre, and Kyle cannot bring himself to kill you while defenceless, hence pulling back from the brink of the Dark Side just in time.

This was all a while ago though, wasn't it? MOT is an old exapnsion to an older game. And now the sequel has been effectively canned... oh well.

yodaadoy9
yeah, I just recently got the game though.

Jedi Mercenary
you should be able to fight him.

Jedi Mercenary
we should all get online sometime and play each other at Jedi Knight or Mysteries of the Sith

yodaadoy9
yeah, that'd be nice

Jedi Mercenary
give me you E-mail addresses everyone

yodaadoy9
[email protected]

Jedi Mercenary
ok, now let's try and contact each other tonight, mine is [email protected]

Ushgarak
Much as I liked JK/MOTS, and good though it is to find other fans, I don't think I'll join in because

a. I'll have to find them again
b. I'm a bit strange in that I don'tlike deathmatch, I like co-operative... it would make a GREAT co-op game. Obi-Wan was going to have a Co-op mode, but then... oh well.
c. The lightsaber fighting is really awful

Still, tell me how it goes.

Jedi Mercenary
scratch one, than

Admiral Kettch
I'm an XWA/XvT player, and never got into DF2 or MotS outside of the one player game.

Archangelysses
Co-op is more fun.

Hmmm, did Jedi Outcast have a co op mode or not

kamikz
Wow, some bumping here. No, it did not. Who are you in mysteries of the sith anyway?

overlord
Originally posted by Archangelysses
Co-op is more fun.

Hmmm, did Jedi Outcast have a co op mode or not Please don't do that anymore..

Captain REX
I don't have Mysteries of the Sith, but I'm thinking about purchasing it, despite the fact that it's ancient. Jedi Knight is waaay more fun that Jedi Outcast, IMO. yes

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.