Galactus vs Odin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

K-9
The best match up, who would be defeated?

Enyalus
Odin loses.

xJLxKing
^badly

rotiart
He said the best matchup... Didn't classic Odin do something that caused ripples through the multiverse?

Enyalus
Originally posted by rotiart
He said the best matchup... Didn't classic Odin do something that caused ripples through the multiverse?
Galactus contains the embodiment of destruction, a multiversal level threat, with a fraction of his own power. shifty

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by Enyalus
Galactus contains the embodiment of destruction, a multiversal level threat, with a fraction of his own power. shifty

confused

You really sticking with that?

Enyalus
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
confused

You really sticking with that?
big grin Shoot me down, if ya can.

Rage.Of.Olympus
big grin Shoot me down, if ya can.

Really? Okay.

Just to make sure, what are you referring to? I can think of maybe only one or two things, that you might be twisting. Does it start with U, and end with R?

Enyalus
Really? Okay.

Just to make sure, what are you referring to? I can think of maybe only one or two things, that you might be twisting. Does it start with U, and end with R?

It's Abraxas.

Rage.Of.Olympus
It's Abraxas.

So the Ultimate Nullifier.....

Enyalus
So the Ultimate Nullifier.....
I was referring to Galactus' power keeping Abraxas contained/bound/imprisoned.

No UN involved. stick out tongue

Rage.Of.Olympus
I was referring to Galactus' power keeping Abraxas contained/bound/imprisoned.

No UN involved. stick out tongue

It was more of his place in the cosmic balance than anything. Don't make me go get those issues, by putting up any sort of argument, if you do, I'll hurt you. uhuh

I said the Ultimate Nullifier because that's how he stopped him in the end did he not?

Enyalus
It was more of his place in the cosmic balance than anything. Don't make me go get those issues, by putting up any sort of argument, if you do, I'll hurt you. uhuh
Pfft. You decided to argue it.

I said the Ultimate Nullifier because that's how he stopped him in the end did he not?
Yes, I know. But that wasn't the feat I stated.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Pfft. You decided to argue it.

Because either way, you're statement was misleading.

Yes, I know. But that wasn't the feat I stated.

More of his important than anything.

Enyalus
So is Odin affecting the multiverse with his power.

Tenebrous

More of his important than anything.

not really. G is necessary to contain/restrain abraxas' influence from being unleashed. He never said G was necessary to defeat abraxas.

guy222
Big G wins

Rage.Of.Olympus
So is Odin affecting the multiverse with his power.

Didn't he shake the fabric of the Multiverse with his fight with Seth?

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by Tenebrous
not really. G is necessary to contain/restrain abraxas' influence from being unleashed. He never said G was necessary to defeat abraxas.

Yes it's not, from our perspective as we know the content. Galactus and his role, in the cosmic scheme in things is necesary to keep the balance which in turn keeps Abraxas in check like you said, but look at his statement:

The way he phrased it is misleading. He even knows it is.

Enyalus
Didn't he shake the fabric of the Multiverse with his fight with Seth?
Dr. Strange said their fight was going to tear the fabric of the multiverse if it continued. And later on I think he affected it, too.

It's misleading, though, because its by far Odin's highest feat power wise and not consistent at all with his other showings.

Badabing
Been done.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=470042&highlight=title%3A%28Galactus+vs+Odin%29

VS Forum Directory Thread

How to Use the New Search Function!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.