Red Tornado vs Namor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Starscream M
Fight takes place in Central Park. Namor has his wetsuit. Who wins?

Raoul
Tornado.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by Raoul
Tornado.

Really? How? Just wondering.

cloud102
Is this elemental Tornado?

Raoul
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
Really? How? Just wondering.

by using tornadoes to smash namor in to things? or hit him with winds powerful enough to make straw punch through steel?

if it was h2h, i'd say namor, but tornado's powers are insane at times.

Rage.Of.Olympus
by using tornadoes to smash namor in to things? or hit him with winds powerful enough to make straw punch through steel?

if it was h2h, i'd say namor, but tornado's powers are insane at times.

By using tornadoes to smash Namor into things, and hitting him with winds at incredible speeds?

Namor's durability is to intense for that to put him down.

Also, with the ability of flight at super human speeds, Red Tornado loses the biggest advantage he would have against most bricks.

Namor would engage him and rip him into pieces in my opinion.

Badabing
Red beat Grundy.

Raoul
By using tornadoes to smash Namor into things, and hitting him with winds at incredible speeds?

Namor's durability is to intense for that to put him down.

Also, with the ability of flight at super human speeds, Red Tornado loses the biggest advantage he would have against most bricks.

Namor would engage him and rip him into pieces in my opinion.

he has the durability to take a few times, but if tornado keeps at it, he'll put namor down imo.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by Badabing
Red beat Grundy.

That Grundy wasn't exactly one of his strongest incarnations.....

Rage.Of.Olympus
he has the durability to take a few times, but if tornado keeps at it, he'll put namor down imo.

He could eventually put Namor down if Namor just stood there, and let him go at it, for a "long" time. He might eventually get lucky and knock Namor out, but Namor isn't one to do that.

I give this to Namor.

Raoul
He could eventually put Namor down if Namor just stood there, and let him go at it, for a "long" time. He might eventually get lucky and knock Namor out, but Namor isn't one to do that.

I give this to Namor.

i disagree, tbh. even if namor goes to him, reddy's quick enough to use his powers to deflect/block the attack, imo.

Rage.Of.Olympus
i disagree, tbh. even if namor goes to him, reddy's quick enough to use his powers to deflect/block the attack, imo.

I believe Namor is fast enough, strong enough and vicious enough that he would be able to get his hands on Red Tornado. True Red Tornado, would be fast enough react, but would he have enough time to set up an ample defense, for someone as powerful as Namor?

cloud102
Red beat Grundy.

He destroyed Grundy. If RT can keep up with the likes of Superman, then Namor doesn't win the majoity. RT can also become invisible. I give RT the majority.

iceman24567
What about sucking all the moisture out of Namor?

cloud102
Or air.

Badabing
That Grundy wasn't exactly one of his strongest incarnations..... And??? You have proof Grundy wasn't at least class 100?

If you had read the issue, then you'd know that Red was human at the time which was messing with his own powers. So we have actual proof Red was less than full power and much less durable. Red beat Grundy after Grundy tore his arm off. no expression

darthgoober
And??? You have proof Grundy wasn't at least class 100?

If you had read the issue, then you'd know that Red was human at the time which was messing with his own powers. So we have actual proof Red was less than full power and much less durable. Red beat Grundy after Grundy tore his arm off. no expression
I do... he got beat by Red Tornado stick out tongue .

Mindset

If you had read the issue, then you'd know that Red was human at the time which was messing with his own powers. So we have actual proof Red was less than full power and much less durable. Red beat Grundy after Grundy tore his arm off. no expression Well, Grundy was just toying with him the entire fight, and he is a lot slower than Namor and lacks flight.

Rage.Of.Olympus

Don't presume I didn't read the issue. I have the issue on hand. I know Red Tornado was human meaning he was not as durable. It was a nice display of Red Tornado's will power.

The fact that Red Tornado was capable of completely annihilating Grundy, because he creates winds that move at 350mph shows that this Grundy, wasn't too impressive. Definetly in the durability department and in the strength department. If he was Class 100 in strength, a direct headbud to Red Tornado's head who was at the time human, without holding back should have killed him in my opinion.

jalek moye
wasnt it the same grundy that beat up superman and the others?

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by jalek moye
wasnt it the same grundy that beat up superman and the others?

When did that happen?

The Nuul
RT 10/10

Rage.Of.Olympus
10 out of 10?

Really? Wow....

carver9
I give this to namor more than not, at least 8/10

Prep-Man
rt for me. he just has too many weapons and defenses at his disposal.

carver9
Originally posted by Prep-Man
rt for me. he just has too many weapons and defenses at his disposal.

But his durability is lacking and I could see namor ripping him in half quite easily. His offensive weapons isnt powerful enough to take namor out of the fight and please dont say his tornadoes will, especially from the pressure that namor takes being in the ocean.

Mindset
Originally posted by jalek moye
wasnt it the same grundy that beat up superman and the others? On the cover, I don't remember him actually doing it.

Prep-Man
Originally posted by carver9
But his durability is lacking and I could see namor ripping him in half quite easily. His offensive weapons isnt powerful enough to take namor out of the fight and please dont say his tornadoes will, especially from the pressure that namor takes being in the ocean.

his force fields were enough to keep diana out and he has control of air, winds, etc... not to mention he could stand up to a missile point blank and hardly was scratched. im going wit rt on this one.

carver9
his force fields were enough to keep diana out and he has control of air, winds, etc... not to mention he could stand up to a missile point blank and hardly was scratched. im going wit rt on this one.

When was he keeping a Diana that was repeatidly punching at his shield confused ?

I know that he has control over air and wind but thats not enough to take someone out that basically swimms through the pressure of the sea on a daily bases. You honestly think rt is going to SUFFOCATE namor confused or beat him up with some wind confused when his body has withstood more pressure then that daily, naah?

Wonderman, Iron man, Thor, and hulk has taken missles along with more powerful blast throughout there career but they still have trouble outfighting namor.

Namor takes this 8 or 9/10

Prep-Man
back in the jla, diana couldn't get through his winds. he has shown the ability to actually form force fields blocking out diana and martian manhunter. he's also become invisible before. another trate people overlook. id say tornado 6 or 7/10.

lawest9
back in the jla, diana couldn't get through his winds. he has shown the ability to actually form force fields blocking out diana and martian manhunter. he's also become invisible before. another trate people overlook. id say tornado 6 or 7/10. Agreed, and i don't think that namor is in diana's class.

And although not as strong as namor, RT is no sloutch in the strength department either, he can add that to his arsenal when attacking namor as well!

namorsubby
Originally posted by cloud102
He destroyed Grundy. If RT can keep up with the likes of Superman, then Namor doesn't win the majoity. RT can also become invisible. I give RT the majority. namor can detect invisibility with radar sense.......has been done against invisible woman and super skrull.

Mindset
Originally posted by lawest9
Agreed, and i don't think that namor is in diana's class.

And although not as strong as namor, RT is no sloutch in the strength department either, he can add that to his arsenal when attacking namor as well! RT strength is not effecting Namor, that's for sure.

Also, Namor > WW.

Man > Woman

Raoul
I believe Namor is fast enough, strong enough and vicious enough that he would be able to get his hands on Red Tornado. True Red Tornado, would be fast enough react, but would he have enough time to set up an ample defense, for someone as powerful as Namor?

he has a whole battlefield to work with, so yes, i think so.

Originally posted by carver9

his durability isn't actually that lacking.

also, it isn't the same type of pressure.

stormultt
If namor is fast enough to get to red ten he rips the bot apart but if not red blows namor away into a coma XD

xJLxKing
Originally posted by Mindset
RT strength is not effecting Namor, that's for sure.

Also, Namor > WW.

Man > Woman
Good thing she isn't just a woman. She a Wonder Woman.
As for this fight. Red Tornado wins. His winds are powerful.

Rage.Of.Olympus
he has a whole battlefield to work with, so yes, i think so.

Fair enough....

Mindset
Originally posted by xJLxKing
As for this fight. Red Tornado wins. His winds are powerful. She's still a woman, thus, inferior.

Prep-Man
Originally posted by stormultt
If namor is fast enough to get to red ten he rips the bot apart but if not red blows namor away into a coma XD

he's really not. if tornado can keep up with the likes of supergirl and gl's, namor won't be quick enough.

psycho gundam
or hit him with winds powerful enough to make straw punch through steel?
you do know that whole straw myth has been busted right?

it was found out that the straw would find cracks when whirled around and stick in them tightly, making it appear that they were forced into an object by blunt force. millions of straw gets flung around, the odds of 1-5 getting lodged into things is higher.

lawest9
RT strength is not effecting Namor, that's for sure.

Also, Namor > WW.

Man > Woman Namor is NOT > WW, he is not even in her league and she is very close to superman.

Also regarding RT's strength......namor's been knocked around by weaker.......Spider-man for example!

lawest9
Originally posted by xJLxKing
As for this fight. Red Tornado wins. His winds are powerful. So was my father's after a good meal......he'll blow YOU out of the room, LOL!

Mindset
Namor is NOT > WW, he is not even in her league and she is very close to superman.

Also regarding RT's strength......namor's been knocked around by weaker.......Spider-man for example! Not in WW league? heh

Lol at you bringing up Spiderman knocking out Namor, lol indeed.

Got the scan?

lawest9
Not in WW league? heh

Lol at you bringing up Spiderman knocking out Namor, lol indeed.

Got the scan? Didn't say that he knocked him out.....but he was knocking him around and had him on the ropes before spidey foolishly threw him into a water tank.

Enyalus
Namor.

Elemental Red Tornado isn't in this thread...

Mindset
Didn't say that he knocked him out.....but he was knocking him around and had him on the ropes before spidey foolishly threw him into a water tank. Again, lol.

I'm loling in your face, what ya gonna do?

Got scans or a comic number?

Enyalus
Got scans or a comic number?

You would know if you read Spider-Man at all, which you obviously don't.

biscuits

Mindset
I don't read any comics, I want to be on an even playing field with everyone else here.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Didn't say that he knocked him out.....but he was knocking him around and had him on the ropes before spidey foolishly threw him into a water tank.

Look at what Spider-Man did to Fire Lord. What Captain America, did to Hulk. What Batman did to Darkseid. What Bone Claw Wolverine is capable off....

You know what we call that.

Plot Induced Stupidity. Also known as "P.I.S".

Rage.Of.Olympus
I don't read any comics, I want to be on an even playing field with everyone else here.

hysterical

Raoul
Originally posted by psycho gundam
you do know that whole straw myth has been busted right?

it was found out that the straw would find cracks when whirled around and stick in them tightly, making it appear that they were forced into an object by blunt force. millions of straw gets flung around, the odds of 1-5 getting lodged into things is higher.

i was just being colourful. i never actually researched it, i was going by the comic, as i really wasn't going to trawl through google over something which to me is inconsequential.

tornado's winds, when he was critically injured, were enough to rip grundy in half. i'd love to see what he could do in normal form.

lawest9
Again, lol.

I'm loling in your face, what ya gonna do?

Got scans or a comic number? And you are laughing out of ignorance, i can't provide scans, perhaps someone else can, but it did happen in a early 80's issue of Spider-Man concerning a green atlantean villianess named lyre or something like!

Mindset
I loling because you think that's proof of anything.

Rage.Of.Olympus
i was just being colourful. i never actually researched it, i was going by the comic, as i really wasn't going to trawl through google over something which to me is inconsequential.

tornado's winds, when he was critically injured, were enough to rip grundy in half. i'd love to see what he could do in normal form.

If winds at speeds of 350mph are capable of ripping that Grundy in half, then that Grundy's durability is obviously not very impressive.

Raoul
If winds at speeds of 350mph are capable of ripping that Grundy in half, then that Grundy's durability is obviously not very impressive.

350mph winds are an F5 tornado. it was an enclosed space, and grundy had planted his feet. it was only because the rest of him had no leverage that he was ripped in half.

his durability was fine, imo.

Rage.Of.Olympus
350mph winds are an F5 tornado. it was an enclosed space, and grundy had planted his feet. it was only because the rest of him had no leverage that he was ripped in half.

his durability was fine, imo.

Well, that's you're opinion. Compared to his other showings, if you think that level of durability and strength was fine, then that's you're opinion.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.