Thor vs. Wonder Woman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Thor (With Warrior Madness. No Mjolnir)

vs.

Wonder Woman (She has her Aegis Bracelets, Armor, Shield and her Gauntlets of Atlas.)

Stipulations: Pure hand to hand fight.

Who wins?

Starscream M
I'd give it to WW...I think she's slightly more skilled. And no Mjolnir is more of a disadvantage for Thor than removing the lasso from WW.

Charmander
This seems like a thread nvr would make...

carver9
I agree, in this scenerio wonder woman 8/10. Give thor his hammer and this would be a much better fight completely in thors favor.

Mindset
Maybe nvr did make it

Charmander
Originally posted by Mindset
Maybe nvr did make it True

Charmander
Originally posted by carver9
this would be a much better fight completely in thors favor. I agree it would be a better fight because it would be completely in Marvel's Thor's favor.

psycho gundam
thor's kinda sexist, i doubt he'd hold back even a little bit if ww starts hurting him.

Starscream M
Give thor his hammer and this would be a much better fight completely in thors favor. Why would it be a much better fight if it was completely in Thor's favor?

Charmander
Originally posted by Starscream M
Why would it be a much better fight if it was completely in Thor's favor?

Because Carver likes Marvel a lot more than DC

Enyalus
Diana wins.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Giving this fight to Thor. He is stronger, more durable, and he isn't holding back. Wonder Woman is faster, but she loses the flight advantage. She would be more skilled in this situation, but she would still need to engage him in direct combat.

The only reason I gave her that equipment was so she can defend herself from Thor's onslaught more efficiently.

carver9
Originally posted by Charmander
I agree it would be a better fight because it would be completely in Marvel's Thor's favor.

LOL laughing , I hate you. wink

carver9
Originally posted by Starscream M
Why would it be a much better fight if it was completely in Thor's favor?

Because its Diana, no high herald is taking her down easily, even IF that person is getting a high majority. I dont know how many times I'm going to say this but this is a good time to say it again, wonder woman is underrated. sad

carver9
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
Giving this fight to Thor. He is stronger, more durable, and he isn't holding back. Wonder Woman is faster, but she loses the flight advantage. She would be more skilled in this situation, but she would still need to engage him in direct combat.

The only reason I gave her that equipment was so she can defend herself from Thor's onslaught more efficiently.

Naah, in this scenerio, Thor is losing. Wonder woman is too amped to lose this battle.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Naah, in this scenerio, Thor is losing. Wonder woman is too amped to lose this battle.

How the hell is she too amped?

All she gets is a strength amp, but Thor is in Warrior Madness so he also gets one. In this situation Thor is still stronger.

Fine, if you think it's to unfair. I'll throw in his Belt of Strength. Warrior Madness Thor with twice the strength......

SuperiorTech
WW

carver9
How the hell is she too amped?

All she gets is a strength amp, but Thor is in Warrior Madness so he also gets one. In this situation Thor is still stronger.

Fine, if you think it's to unfair. I'll throw in his Belt of Strength. Warrior Madness Thor with twice the strength......

Thor still loses confused

You must didnt reread over what amps you gave wonder woman?

Rage.Of.Olympus
Thor still loses confused

You must didnt reread over what amps you gave wonder woman?

Okay, what the ****?

All I gave her was her Gauntlets as an amp. They increase her strength ten fold. I also gave Thor Warrior Madness, which increases his strength ten fold. Thor in this situation, is stronger than Wonder Woman.

Now you're telling me that a twice as strong Warrior Madness Thor still loses to Wonder Woman a 10 fold amp in strength?

That's simply ridiculous....

carver9
Okay, what the ****?

All I gave her was her Gauntlets as an amp. They increase her strength ten fold. I also gave Thor Warrior Madness, which increases his strength ten fold. Thor in this situation, is stronger than Wonder Woman.

Now you're telling me that a twice as strong Warrior Madness Thor still loses to Wonder Woman a 10 fold amp in strength?

That's simply ridiculous....

Bracelet and shield and you also said that she was completely armored. Lets put it like this, wonder woman mother (cant think of her name, sleepy) isnt CLOSE to being as strong as wonder woman is physically BUT she was amped with everything you gave wonder woman and was able to stop a city size space ship and also outfight two imperex probes, the same probes that out fought the entire jla.

Thor without his hammer is losing this. confused

Charmander
I also gave Thor Warrior Madness, which increases his strength ten fold. Scan?

Rage.Of.Olympus
Bracelet and shield and you also said that she was completely armored. Lets put it like this, wonder woman mother (cant think of her name, sleepy) isnt CLOSE to being as strong as wonder woman is physically BUT she was amped with everything you gave wonder woman and was able to stop a city size space ship and also outfight two imperex probes, the same probes that out fought the entire jla.

Thor without his hammer is losing this. confused

I gave her the Aegis Bracelets, and a shield. She isn't allowed to create Force Fields for this fight.

She has her armor on. That's all. Her mother died stopping those two Imperiex probes.

Those things don't amp up Diana. They just giver her a bit more durability, and even then Thor is still more durable than her.

In the strength department, he has the advantage. In terms of durability, the armor evens it out, but it's still Thor's advantage. So how the hell is she amped up to greatly? It makes no sense.

Dude, she even said she couldn't even begin to slow down the descent of that piece of the space ship. She didn't do anything until Diana came to help her. Who said it was city wide?

Her mother defeated one probe by using her Lasso. She also defeated the second probe by using her Lasso but was in the vicinity of the explosion this time and died.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Scan?

Read the opening post.

Charmander
Read the opening post.

Where in comics has WM been said to increase Thor's strength by 10 fold is what I'm asking.

Reading the OP does nothing, since I just saw WM in the post I quoted. no expression
There's also no scan in the OP.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Where in comics has WM been said to increase Thor's strength by 10 fold is what I'm asking.

Reading the OP does nothing, since I just saw WM in the post I quoted. no expression
There's also no scan in the OP.

I thought you were joking in regards to the opening post. Oh well. Here you go:

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e139/RageOfTheGod/Thor/th_10TimesStrength.jpg

That's the closest I can remember off the top of my head.

Charmander
I thought you were joking in regards to the opening post. Oh well. Here you go:

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e139/RageOfTheGod/Thor/th_10TimesStrength.jpg

That's the closest I can remember off the top of my head.
From the description it almost sounds different... meh.

Plus I thought Thor couldn't do WM anymore, or else he'd die.

Either way, I guess that's pretty much the only thing to go on about the power levels.

Rage.Of.Olympus
From the description it almost sounds different... meh.

Plus I thought Thor couldn't do WM anymore, or else he'd die.

Either way, I guess that's pretty much the only thing to go on about the power levels.

Well, you asked for the scan......

Where does it say he would die if he entered Warrior Madness?

Charmander
Well, you asked for the scan......

Where does it say he would die if he entered Warrior Madness? I never said I didn't.

I remember it being three times and death in the older issues.

Rage.Of.Olympus
I never said I didn't.

I remember it being three times and death in the older issues.

I never said that you said you never didn't.

Hmm....I do think I recall something along those lines. Damn, I must really be tired, if I don't remember a detail like this.

Charmander
I never said that you said you never didn't.

Hmm....I do think I recall something along those lines. Damn, I must really be tired, if I don't remember a detail like this. I never said that you said that I didn't say that I never did... penis

k

Rage.Of.Olympus
I never said that you said that I didn't say that I never did... penis

k

hysterical

Warlord
Thor + belt of strength + WM would win

Mindship
This one I give to WW. In addition to her added equipment (and Thor minus his standard), Diana is much more clear-headed than WM Thor. I believe she's also faster and a more skilled fighter.

Phantom Zone
Speedblitz for teh winorzz? confused

Mindship
Not by itself, but it can't hoit.

Phantom Zone
...huh? Anyway im bored I fancy another DC verses. I think i'll make another Punisher thread that should get everybody going.

Mindship
Originally posted by Phantom Zone
...huh? Hoit = 'hurt' with a bad Brooklyn accent.

xJLxKing
WW wins. She is just a better fighter. Without Thor's hammer, WW wins.

SoulDevourer
WW speedblitz = spite
/thread

Warlord
Could WW beat Fenriz and Loki both armed with replicas of Mjolnir?
I don't know. I don't think she's a better fighter than Thor and if Thor gets the belt of strength and WM in this fight he could win. Also Thor can comand the elements even without mjolnir

Philosophía
Wonder Woman.

jasofisc
one: how is ww the better fighter thor has been around thousands of years before ww and has been a warrior the entire time.

two: how is WW faster then thor. thor was able to keep up with sups in jla/avengers and able to cut a trench around quicksilver before he could react.

Three: one smack from mijonir would flatten wonderman if she doesn't cross her hands (if martain vision can do Mijonir can)

jasofisc
crap just read the opening post so that means the hammer is out. welllllllll a lot of the post 1 and 2 stands 3 is out.

Warlord
Originally posted by jasofisc
one: how is ww the better fighter thor has been around thousands of years before ww and has been a warrior the entire time.

two: how is WW faster then thor. thor was able to keep up with sups in jla/avengers and able to cut a trench around quicksilver before he could react.

Three: one smack from mijonir would flatten wonderman if she doesn't cross her hands (if martain vision can do Mijonir can)

well Thor can't use mjolnir in this fight

jasofisc
WM thor would be tooooo much for wonder woman to handle the gautlets ten fold WW's strength while WM does the same for thor and i think thor is naturally a little stronger.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by SoulDevourer
WW speedblitz = spite
/thread

Pure hand to hand, brawl.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by jasofisc

Exactly. Thor has the experience, of all his past lives added on to his own thousands of years. He just rarely uses his skill but as shown, he has vast fighting skills.

Wonder Woman is faster than Thor, but nothing that Thor can't handle. He has faster than light reflexes. Hell, he can even react at speeds faster than thought.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by xJLxKing
WW wins. She is just a better fighter. Without Thor's hammer, WW wins.

How does she win?

He is stronger than her, a hell of a lot more durable, has more stamina etc. She's faster but that's about it. Her armor, and shield are nothing special, and without being able to create Force Fields with her Aegis bracelets, they can offer only so much protection.

Hell, I even added in the belt of strength. Warrior Madness Thor, also has the belt of strength, would increase Thor's strength ridiculously. At that point he can take her head off, in one punch, and she still wins?

Damn, this is just ridiculous.....

I have to make a proper Thor respect thread.

Also, how much of a better fighter is she than him that it would make that much of a difference? He has shown incredible hand to hand skill and is more experienced than Diana.

SoulDevourer
Pure hand to hand, brawl. uh hows that exclude superspeed? confused

she can hit him with hands only, usin superspeed stick out tongue (you didnt specify she cant stick out tongue)

Spire
WW wins.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by SoulDevourer
uh hows that exclude superspeed? confused

she can hit him with hands only, usin superspeed stick out tongue (you didnt specify she cant stick out tongue)

I assumed pure hand to hand justified that. That's a mistake on my part. I don't make many threads. I'll make it more clear then. Sorry....

Well, getting in close, and using super speed, is nothing Thor can't handle. He can react at speeds faster than light and thought. His own combat speed, is ridiculous. He can carve trenches faster than someone like Quicksilver can react (Not comparing Quicksilver to Wonder Woman.).

xJLxKing
How does she win?

He is stronger than her, a hell of a lot more durable, has more stamina etc. She's faster but that's about it. Her armor, and shield are nothing special, and without being able to create Force Fields with her Aegis bracelets, they can offer only so much protection.

Hell, I even added in the belt of strength. Warrior Madness Thor, also has the belt of strength, would increase Thor's strength ridiculously. At that point he can take her head off, in one punch, and she still wins?

Damn, this is just ridiculous.....

I have to make a proper Thor respect thread.

Also, how much of a better fighter is she than him that it would make that much of a difference? He has shown incredible hand to hand skill and is more experienced than Diana.

Wonder Woman is a better fighter. Her strenght rivals Superman. Thor's imo doesn't; not without his hammer.

She is more experienced in hand to hand, or weapons. He never showed skills using it. He just used it like anyone else would.

Spire
I assumed pure hand to hand justified that. That's a mistake on my part. I don't make many threads. I'll make it more clear then. Sorry....

Well, getting in close, and using super speed, is nothing Thor can't handle. He can react at speeds faster than light and thought. His own combat speed, is ridiculous. He can carve trenches faster than someone like Quicksilver can react (Not comparing Quicksilver to Wonder Woman.).

thumb up

Remember to make that clear next time when you want to gimp a character so that another character might win.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by xJLxKing
Wonder Woman is a better fighter. Her strenght rivals Superman. Thor's imo doesn't; not without his hammer.

She is more experienced in hand to hand, or weapons. He never showed skills using it. He just used it like anyone else would.

eer

So without Mjolnir (By the way, if used only as a blunt object, it reinforces the strength of his blows to only an extent.) it's:

Superman > Wonder Woman > Thor

facepalm

Why wouldn't his strength rival the likes of Superman? Why the hell not?

Thor's level of strength can crush moons in his fists, and is capable, of shattering planets. His resisted the weight of multiple planets. His lifted and overpowered, the Midgard Serpent, when it was so large it was crushing Earth in it's grip. That's what he is capable off, yet, Wonder Woman rivals Superman in strength and Thor doesn't?

*Sigh*

How the hell is she more experienced than Thor? How does it even make sense? Apart from being thousands and thousands of years old, Thor also has the knowledge and experience of every single one of his past lives.

How can you possibly say she has more experience?

His never showed skill with weapons or hand to hand combat?

Seriously sticking to that statement?

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by Spire
thumb up

Remember to make that clear next time when you want to gimp a character so that another character might win.

That makes me sound bad. I meant pure hand to hand fight. I assumed no flight, speed blitz etc. Just combat speed, and reflexes. Hey, I barely ever make threads. Sue me. Live and learn. I'll make the stipulations a lot more clear.

This is far from a spite thread or anything of the sort.

Warlord
What's with the speed thing people. Thor can keep up with Surfer and Gladiator, I don't see WW's speed making a difference. As for her being a better fighter that's only an opinion not proven fact. Thor has millenia of experience and he was able to take out opponenets like Loki, Fenris and Durok without mjolnir

Spire
That makes me sound bad. I meant pure hand to hand fight. I assumed no flight, speed blitz etc. Just combat speed, and reflexes. Hey, I barely ever make threads. Sue me. Live and learn. I'll make the stipulations a lot more clear.

This is far from a spite thread or anything of the sort.

Wha?

Sado22
Thor. warrior madness thor is 10x in strength. that's just wrong. no one needs to see that. Wonder Woman dies a horrible death.......and about time if you ask me. how come all the men die but she doesn't?
SEXISM! mad
laughing out loud

what you don't get it?
its simple: because its superman. he's the first ever therefor he's the best and stronger than people who've shown to be his equal and have been around for 1000's of years, are actually immortal and can resist the weight of half the planet without even breaking a sweat.
that's why laughing out loud

~Sado

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by Warlord
What's with the speed thing people. Thor can keep up with Surfer and Gladiator, I don't see WW's speed making a difference. As for her being a better fighter that's only an opinion not proven fact. Thor has millenia of experience and he was able to take out opponenets like Loki, Fenris and Durok without mjolnir

thumb up

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by Sado22
what you don't get it?
its simple: because its superman. he's the first ever therefor he's the best and stronger than people who've shown to be his equal and have been around for 1000's of years, are actually immortal and can resist the weight of half the planet without even breaking a sweat.
that's why laughing out loud

~Sado

laughing

Rage.Of.Olympus
Wha?

What? I said no flight, and speed blitzing, say ala Flash. Simply hand to hand combat, so they are allowed combat speed movement, and their reflexes.

Spire
What? I said no flight, and speed blitzing, say ala Flash. Simply hand to hand combat, so they are allowed combat speed movement, and their reflexes.

Yeah, because speed blitzing and combat speed are not similar/alike at all...

Rage.Of.Olympus
Yeah, because speed blitzing and combat speed are not similar/alike at all...

I'm not disputing that. Simply trying to make it clear, as apparently I wasn't clear enough in the opening post.

Spire
Lol, nevermind...

Rage.Of.Olympus
Lol.

SoulDevourer
anyway with the superspeed-ban Thor wins stick out tongue

Wild Shadow
thor can bear hug wonderwoman and electrocute her with his magic lightning.

DarkOdin
Originally posted by Wild Shadow
thor can bear hug wonderwoman and electrocute her with his magic lightning.

he can bear hug her but no lighting in a hand to hand fight.

Wild Shadow
Originally posted by DarkOdin
he can bear hug her but no lighting in a hand to hand fight.

why not he has done it in the past and his punches also contain his magic weather power of lightning and thunder. roll eyes (sarcastic) confused mad

chomperx9
thor wins

carver9
In this scenerio, no he doesnt.

Enyalus
Thor wins. Didn't see the added in Belt of Strength clause later on.

zeel
under normal conditions id side with thor with his hammer.

but thor, well lets face it has enough issues with herc in H2H confrontations. And WW is on par with herc im sure.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by zeel
under normal conditions id side with thor with his hammer.

but thor, well lets face it has enough issues with herc in H2H confrontations. And WW is on par with herc im sure.

I'd put Wonder Woman above Hercules personally based on some of his recent showings. It's true that in their personal fights they are portrayed as equals, but outside of them, meh.....clearly not.....

Hercules deserves more respect in my opinion.

Thor is stronger to the point it would be plain as day who is superior in a fight, a lot more durable, has more endurance/stamina. He has her down in the experience department. The most she has on him is combat speed, but with his reflexes, it wouldn't really matter. Whose better of a fighter is debatable in my opinion.

In a hand to hand confrontation, Thor should cave her head in eventually. Still a hard earned victory and she goes down fighting.

Draco69
Wonder Woman's Gauntlet of Atlas don't amp her strength by ten times.

They amp her strength by TWENTY times. Ten times for each gauntlet. For a while she only had one, which she gave to Artemis and Cassie so they could have super-strength. However when the Bana tribe rejoined the Amazons, apparently they had the other gauntlet thus completing the set.

Also, it doesn't just merely increase her strength. It increases her durablity and healing abilities by twenty times also. She used against Genocide so she could fight after being beaten to inch of her life prior to the battle.

If by armour, you mean the Golden Eagle Armour than her durability is increased substantially as well as Diana often uses the armor to withstand attacks that would normally do her some harm. It was made by Hephaestus himself and as only been breached by Imperiux and Genocide (albeiting using her only lasso to do it)

With these stipulations, Diana likely wins due to pure defense. Her Aegis bracelets allow her turtle his blows and her armor allows her to absorb any other attacks. Add a shield and she's not going down.

StiltmanFTW
Thor (With Warrior Madness. No Mjolnir)

vs.

Wonder Woman (She has her Aegis Bracelets, Armor, Shield and her Gauntlets of Atlas.)

Stipulations: Pure hand to hand fight.

Who wins?

laughing out loud

ilikecomics
Nice necrobump lmao

Nvr is one of the earliest posters i can remember seeing where it said account restricted under their name.

The woman loses, because diana crushes her.

Philosophía
Wonder Woman....right Damborg? shifty

MrMind
WW wins 6 out of 10

BrolyBlack

carver9
She beats Superman even worse though.

https://www.turboimagehost.com/p/23372771/Justice_League_of_America_2015-_001-036.jpg.html

XLR87T3
Thor blitzes, he moved in the space of microseconds. Diana got only scaling to other characters, amirite?

MrMind
Derp

abhilegend
She beats Superman even worse though.

https://www.turboimagehost.com/p/23372771/Justice_League_of_America_2015-_001-036.jpg.html Originally posted by XLR87T3
Thor blitzes, he moved in the space of microseconds. Diana got only scaling to other characters, amirite?
laughing out loud

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.