Kenshiro VS Iron Fist, Richard Dragon, Bronze Tiger

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LordofBrooklyn
Kenshiro- Current

VS

Iron Fist- Current

Richard Dragon- current

Bronze Tiger- current

Mindset
IF

iceman24567
Kenshiro

Wei Phoenix
HNK Kenshiro? If so then Kenshiro oneshots all of them, and I doubt any of them can touch him. Kenshiro is above peak humans, street levelers and some metahumans.

jalek moye
Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
HNK Kenshiro? If so then Kenshiro oneshots all of them, and I doubt any of them can touch him. Kenshiro is above peak humans, street levelers and some metahumans.
arnt all of them meta?

iceman24567
Originally posted by jalek moye
arnt all of them meta? No IF can chi amp and Richard knows a chi amping technique but they are all top notch Martial artists.

jalek moye
Originally posted by iceman24567
No IF can chi amp and Richard knows a chi amping technique but they are all top notch Martial artists.

IF chi amp takes like no time at all

and he consitently does thing above a human martial artist

Sado22
Kenshiro fubars them. he speedblitz's past iron fist, pokes richard dragon between the forehead and touches bronze tiger in the jaw.
Kenshiro stands a few feat away and turns his back.
the three are "wtf?"
then bronze tiger's head blows up, richard dragon says "itebu" before he follows suit. Iron fist starts grovelling and begs Kenshiro to save him. Kenshiro turns around:
"omae wa...moushindieru"

As kenshiro walks away, iron fist's whole body disintegrates.
Kenshiro wins without evne having to land a punch. his finger is enough (it is).

close thread.

Kenshiro is way too fast, capable of landing over a 100 punches/kicks in a second, was the originator of ki based projectiles, can teleport, speedblitz, has musou tensei that makes him intangible, is the legendary successor and strongest warrior in the arts of human anatomy and pressure poins, is immune to poison, can destroy whole bodies with a touch, has broken off and lifted a side of the mountain, stopped a train with three fingers and all these feats aren't even of his strongest incarnation or his full potential. this is spite.

~Sado

iceman24567
Yes you can consider him a meta or superhuman but not even close to Kenshiro level.

Wei Phoenix
arnt all of them meta?

Don't know about BT or RD but yeah IF is, and they all fall under the some that he can beat. Aren't they all human? I'm pretty confident that none of them can match his strength outside of Danny's chi which could possibly mess him up, but not one shot him. Ken's overall speed and MT would keep them from ever touching him.

jalek moye
Originally posted by iceman24567
Yes you can consider him a meta or superhuman but not even close to Kenshiro level.
besides kenshiros insane pressure point, why isnt he on his level in atack power

Sado22
read above.

jalek moye
Don't know about BT or RD but yeah IF is, and they all fall under the some that he can beat. Aren't they all human? I'm pretty confident that none of them can match his strength outside of Danny's chi which could possibly mess him up, but not one shot him. Ken's overall speed and MT would keep them from ever touching him.

MT?
and IF is pretty fast too not saying he can win but i confident that he can atleast parry/block a few attacks

iceman24567
besides kenshiros insane pressure point, why isnt he on his level in atack power He could be on his level of attack power but everything else Kenshiro basically blows Iron Fist out of the water.

Sado22
most of the time kenshiro doesn't even fight people at his full potential. he tends to toy around with them, throw a few lazy jabs, let them take powerful shots at him and then totally fubars them with some sadistic, ironic and fitting move that reflects on how they've lived their lives.

when he fought Sanga in the OVA's he was toying around with him at first, evne let Sanga land a shot, but when he saw what Sanga was capable of, not only could sanga even touch kenshiro he couldn't even see his attacks....let alone parry them. and he was STILL toying with Sanga.

Iron fist doesn't stand a chance. none of them do.

Wei Phoenix
besides kenshiros insane pressure point, why isnt he on his level in atack power

Kenshiro destroys tanks with his bare fists, slice through steel with Nanto Seiken and lift rocks well over 100 tons. He can stop a man who weighs 500 kilos with 6 fingers. He could beat them with their own style, although I don't believe he can use chi just by watching IF.

jalek moye
Kenshiro destroys tanks with his bare fists, slice through steel with Nanto Seiken and lift rocks well over 100 tons. He can stop a man who weighs 500 kilos with 6 fingers. He could beat them with their own style, although I don't believe he can use chi just by watching IF.
do u not think that If could destroy a tank? Depends on how thick the steel was

and yea i know he's way stronger then IF but strength doesnt really matter for him. his strike force would be similar and he could use long range attacks, can take a few hits fine, and Kenshiro is not fast enough to make so that he wont be seen by him.

All i'm saying is that IF can last longer then the others
i never stated that he'd win

Wei Phoenix
MT?
and IF is pretty fast too not saying he can win but i confident that he can atleast parry/block a few attacks

Musou Tensei, the move that made him intangible to attacks, and the technique he used to fight while in a coma. Luckily for these guys they are heroes so they normally wouldn't try to kill him. Kenshiro won't kill them unless he senses the killer intent within their fists so he'll just beat them or paralyze them provided everyone is not trying to kill him.

at 3:38, also this is Kenshiro toying with his brother.

zQSeV8sR8Jw

iceman24567
do u not think that If could destroy a tank? Depends on how thick the steel was

and yea i know he's way stronger then IF but strength doesnt really matter for him. his strike force would be similar and he could use long range attacks, can take a few hits fine, and Kenshiro is not fast enough to make so that he wont be seen by him.

i never stated that he'd win Yeah he can last a couple seconds longer erm

Wei Phoenix
Musou Tensei, the move that made him intangible to attacks, and the technique he used to fight while in a coma. Luckily for these guys they are heroes so they normally wouldn't try to kill him. Kenshiro won't kill them unless he senses the killer intent within their fists so he'll just beat them or paralyze them provided everyone is not trying to kill him.

at 3:38, also this is Kenshiro toying with his brother.

zQSeV8sR8Jw

Yeah IF can destroy a tank. I really wouldn't put that past him, but I was in the middle of responding to this, but I already told you about my lame computer at the moment. I can pm you all of his feats that puts him well above all three of them. IF will last the longest, but not considerably longer nor can he hit him unless Ken allows it.

Tazer
Yo.

i never stated that he'd win

IFs strike force is NOT similar to; ist NOWHERE NEAR Kens.

Kenshiro has made himself invisible to guys whose gimmick was having (for all intents and purposes) spr-spd, and he moved faster than *them*.

and it doesnt matter how many blocks IF, or any of the other guys here, can make: all a practitioner of Hokuto Shin Ken needs is to *touch* a person in ANY of 708 spot on the human body..........which is just as easily done on an opponent who is atk'ing OR blocking.

Tazer

Prep-Man
Kenshiro stomps this.

Wei Phoenix
You know I've tried thinking up a good Kenshiro thread for the comics vs section, but I always ended up with spite for or against him. I don't think there is one comic character that would be a good match for Kenshiro and vice versa.

Enyalus
Evidently, I need to rid myself of my manga ignorance, because this guy sounds amazing.

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by Enyalus
Evidently, I need to rid myself of my manga ignorance, because this guy sounds amazing.

Would you like me to pm you his feats or post them here?

Without an ounce of fanboyism in my voice but I do believe that he is the strongest human under his own power as in no outside source amping him or empowering him like Juggernaut. I mean from all medias too. I just haven't met a human that is stronger or more impressive than Kenshiro.

Dude he can make heads explode with a punch, he can destroy the entire body with a touch. He can stop trains with his ki and fight in a coma. Just let me know if you would like to see his greatest feats.

jalek moye

Without an ounce of fanboyism in my voice but I do believe that he is the strongest human under his own power as in no outside source amping him or empowering him like Juggernaut. I mean from all medias too. I just haven't met a human that is stronger or more impressive than Kenshiro.
what all counts as an outside source?

Enyalus

Dude he can make heads explode with a punch, he can destroy the entire body with a touch. He can stop trains with his ki and fight in a coma. Just let me know if you would like to see his greatest feats.
PM me. I'm attempting to track down the manga right now and all I keep getting is the anime. stick out tongue

Mindset
Guess who wins?

Iron Fist

Enyalus
Originally posted by Mindset
Guess who wins?

Iron Fist
True. Danny = most powerful, best, and coolest name ever. Gives him enough superpowers to solo.

Prep-Man
Originally posted by Enyalus
PM me. I'm attempting to track down the manga right now and all I keep getting is the anime. stick out tongue

how do you like the anime? Kenshiro took on a opponent who could level cities and he punked him easily. kenshiro is truly amazing. the only ma i can see taking him on is karate kid.

Mindset
Originally posted by Prep-Man
how do you like the anime? Kenshiro took on a opponent who could level cities and he punked him easily. kenshiro is truly amazing. the only ma i can see taking him on is karate kid. Goku! eek!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.