who can beat the ultimate betrayers?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Wild Shadow
hank pym, and ultron or ultrons
reed richards - and clor
batman - batgear and JLA files
scarlet witch- pre house of M breakdown
Xavier- and x- men protocal
ironman - extremis, shield resources and files.
terra- from teen titans
Bombshell - from teen titan
maxwell lord-brother eye and o.m.a.c.'s

who can beat these betrayers? imagine this is marvel's civil war and DC's infinite crisis combined the team of betrayers want to kill all super powers and create the perfect earth. they all feel that they are doing the right thing for the world. who can stand against them?

your team can only consist of 9 non sky father beings and must be residence of earth, the heroes can bring ppl, team members so long as they are the leaders, weapons and tech that are part of the character. your choices must be ppl that has opposed them in their comic battles not the ones that sympathis and teamed up with the betrayers.

battle location will be a combination of metropolis, new york and paradise island.

in order to win the heroes must be able to defeat their warriors to get to the betrayer ...., winning is by kill, or bfr...

Lord Feron
Doom - His resources and Doombots and as leader of the MAsters of Evil (so he can call them to aid him in order to make use of "as long as thir leader" stip)

Adam Warlock - As leader of the Infinity Watch.

Exiles Silver Surfer

Infinity Man

Jesus cable - as leader of the X-Factor so he gets them at his disposal.. (is this ok to do?)

Gladiator - As leader of the Imperial Guard

Kronos or Zuras - As the leader of the Eternals

Black Bolt - As leader of the Inhumans

Apcalypse - His resources and his 4 Hourseman (Hulk as War, Wolverine as Death, Mr. Sinister, Polaris)

Um.. who leads the New Gods now? orion? Lightray? Takion? seeing how Highfather died..

Wild Shadow
the inhumans live on moon, but i give it to you since they are from earth, and bn their longer then humans.

warlock can be used since he is human or the perfect human and was born on earth

these guys cannot be used.

gladiator isnt an earthman or ever lived on earth he cant be used he is not a resident of earth.

Silver surfer isnt a resident of earth he cant be used.

new gods cant be used they are not residents of earth.

infinity man not sure if he is human and was born or lives on earth.

Lord Feron
Originally posted by Wild Shadow
the inhumans live on moon, but i give it to you since they are from earth, and bn their longer then humans.

warlock can be used since he is human or the perfect human and was born on earth

these guys cannot be used.

gladiator isnt an earthman or ever lived on earth he cant be used he is not a resident of earth.

Silver surfer isnt a resident of earth he cant be used.

new gods cant be used they are not residents of earth.

infinity man not sure if he is human and was born or lives on earth.

Whoops totally forgot about not living on earth stip...

Okay what does that leave me...

Doom - His resources and Doombots and as leader of the MAsters of Evil (so he can call them to aid him in order to make use of "as long as thir leader" stip)

Apcalypse - His resources and his 4 Hourseman (Hulk as War, Wolverine as Death, Mr. Sinister, Polaris)

Jesus cable - as leader of the X-Factor so he gets them at his disposal.. (is this ok to do?)

Aqua Man - Atlantean Army and resources

Black Panther - All his resources and Wakanda

Dr. Occult - As leader of Sentinels of Magic.

Wild Shadow
you cant have kronos he is above a skyfather in power. no skyfathers allowed.

you can use jesus cable and his X force peeps since they still showed up in the cable and deadpool series.

how powerful is doctor occult?

wissh more ppl would reply to this thread.

Mshinu
Originally posted by Lord Feron

Aqua Man - Atlantean Army and resources

Black Panther - All his resources and Wakanda

Dr. Occult - As leader of Sentinels of Magic.

Nice list.. I would exchange Black Panther for Magneto as the leader of Genosha and Dr Occult (whom I don`t know a thing about) with Sebastian Shaw and the Hellfire Club or The High Evolutionary and his resources (if allowed)

Lord Feron
Originally posted by Wild Shadow
you cant have kronos he is above a skyfather in power. no skyfathers allowed.

you can use jesus cable and his X force peeps since they still should up in the cable and deadpool series.

how powerful is doctor occult?

wissh more ppl would reply to this thread.

Okay find can I have Zuras? Since Kronos is dead? And Zuras be the leader of the eternals?

Idk how powerfull he is but i need some magical people and I found The Sentinels of Magic and Saw that he was the leader.

Also I told onther people that this was a private session between me and you... hope you don't mind embarrasment

wait Mshinu wants in

Lord Feron
Originally posted by Mshinu
Nice list.. I would exchange Black Panther for Magneto as the leader of Genosha and Dr Occult (whom I don`t know a thing about) with Sebastian Shaw and the Hellfire Club or The High Evolutionary and his resources (if allowed)

Thats a good idea damn Magneto as leader of Genosha or Asteroid M both places having a retarded amount of Mutants at his disposal.

I'm keeping Dr. Occult idk shit about him but look up Sentinels of Magic, got a pretty amazing lineup.

Mshinu
How about John Sublime and his U-men? They could supply Mags` forces with the kick drug and we`d have an insanely powerful army of whacked out bloodlusted muties stick out tongue

Wild Shadow
Originally posted by Lord Feron
Okay find can I have Zuras? Since Kronos is dead? And Zuras be the leader of the eternals?

Idk how powerfull he is but i need some magical people and I found The Sentinels of Magic and Saw that he was the leader.

Also I told onther people that this was a private session between me and you... hope you don't mind embarrasment

wait Mshinu wants in

you can have zuras and dr. occult. they are below zeus and his power lvl.

Wild Shadow
bump

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.