Who is the ultimate "Brick"

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carver9
Who is the most powerful Brick that has been shown on panel in your opinion. No PC error bricks.

If you choose to do rankings, you can.

My ranking is

War Hulk
Mindless Hulk
Juggernaut
World War Hulk
Hp Doomsday
Gogs War Doomsday
Despero
Titus
Konvikt

You dont have to use my list to choose the most powerful brick

The Nuul
HP Doomsday by far.

Galan007
A few of those aren't "bricks" in the typical sense, but out of the actual bricks listed, I'd go with either Juggy or WWH.

carver9
Originally posted by Galan007
A few of those aren't "bricks" in the typical sense, but out of the actual bricks listed, I'd go with either Juggy or WWH.

Yeah, I know, like despero and titus but majority of the time, they were shown like bricks and you dont have to use MY list to say who's the ultimate brick. I was giving you a description of my thoughts on it.

KuRuPT Thanosi

Who are you saying isn't a brick.. HP Doomsday and Despero or who?

Galan007
^ yeah.

ankur29
Juggernaut

carver9
Hp doomsday is a brick, the only two up there that can be classified as something more is titus and despero

Lord Feron
In the truest sense of the word Juggernaut.

I would say WW Hulk is pretty good choice to

I would also throw in Shaggy Man and Immortal Herc.

The Nuul
Why isnt Doomsday a brick...because hes fast and can adapt on the fly?

Hes just not a classic brick, IMO hes a new gen of brick.

Nihilist
Classic shaggy man should be on the list.

Spire
Cain.

The Nuul
Classic brick type, yes.....Cain takes the cake.

carver9
There is no list, I was naming from top to bottom who I think is the ultimate brick with war hulk being numero uno

iceman24567
Originally posted by The Nuul
Classic brick type, yes.....Cain takes the cake.

SuperiorTech
Originally posted by Spire
Cain.

KillAll
anybody have any cool scans of "shaggy man". isnt he the one that turned into "the general"??? any cool scans of him big grin.

i always thought of him as the DC version of juggernaut.

Mshinu
Juggy

carver9
Originally posted by KillAll
anybody have any cool scans of "shaggy man". isnt he the one that turned into "the general"??? any cool scans of him big grin.

i always thought of him as the DC version of juggernaut.

He's not dc version of juggernaut. Juggernaut is invulnerable, shaggy man has an amazing healing factor.

wannabe
Juggs it is.

kgkg
Living Tribunal

Survivor19
You are all wrong.
War Hulk > Juggernaut
Happy Dance
All glory to the High Lord.

KillAll
war hulk > juggernaut? you must need to put your glasses on, here i'll edit for you

Originally posted by Survivor19
You are all wrong.
War Hulk < Juggernaut
Happy Dance
All glory to the High Lord.

Knowsbleed33
Originally posted by kgkg
Living Tribunal

Troof.

BUSTER1
Rulk!!!!

Enyalus
War Hulk
H/P Doomsday
Worldbreaker Hulk
Juggernaut
Solomon Grundy
Rulk
Titus
Konvikt
Mindless Hulk
Shaggy Man
World War Hulk
Despero
GW Doomsday

Cool sig. smile

Mrblonde
No Silver Age Mangog

Enyalus
SA Mangog had matter transmutation abilities.

nicamarvin
Originally posted by Enyalus
SA Mangog had matter transmutation abilities. and some magick abilities too...but as a classic brick goes NOTHING compares to 8th Day Jugernaut...moping the floor with thor makes him so cool.. wink

Enyalus
Originally posted by nicamarvin
and some magick abilities too...but as a classic brick goes NOTHING compares to 8th Day Jugernaut...moping the floor with thor makes him so cool.. wink
That battle didn't last long enough to call it 'moping the floor with'. And that was the same Juggernaut who was being stalemated by Conquest and hurt with pressure point strikes.

nicamarvin
That battle didn't last long enough to call it 'moping the floor with'. And that was the same Juggernaut who was being stalemated by Conquest and hurt with pressure point strikes. I call that PIS.. mad Nothing should hurt this guy you hear me??..

Enyalus
I call that PIS.. mad Nothing should hurt this guy you hear me??..
No, I can't hear you.

It'd be interesting if I could, though.

Galan007
but as a classic brick goes NOTHING compares to 8th Day Jugernaut...moping the floor with thor makes him so cool.. wink It should be noted that Thor was involved in a battle with Enrakt literally a page before 8th Day Juggy started fighting him. So Thor being at 'full power' in that confrontation is questionable at best.

Imo, classic Juggy did just as well against Thor (who would've been at full power, to boot.)

nicamarvin
nothing bellow skyfather level should hurt this guy..NOTHING yo read me?? mad

Lord S
The Blob

Slaanesh
War Hulk

occultdestroyer
Trion Juggernaut

Charmander
Superman

zeel
juggs for sure. Insane durability.

Survivor19
War Hulk stopped juggernaut. I'm pretty sure he wuold even hurt him eventually.

KillAll, i bet you don't even know who the War Hulk is and what is the difference between him and WWH.

Mindset
He would heal from anything War Hulk could do, even if he could hurt him.

-K-M-
Puck....that is all.

The Scribe
Brick

big grin

Prep-Man
Originally posted by carver9
He's not dc version of juggernaut. Juggernaut is invulnerable, shaggy man has an amazing healing factor.

Actually, he's both. Shaggy Man couldn't be put down by superman, flash, or green lantern physically. he couldn't tire and he can ADAPT on the spot. shaggy man vs juggernaut would be a stalemate.

grimify
Juggernaut.

The Scribe
Reminds me of Sasquatch. big grin

http://img199.imageshack.us/img199/2451/19488851899shaggymanlar.jpg

carver9
War Hulk
H/P Doomsday
Worldbreaker Hulk
Juggernaut
Solomon Grundy
Rulk
Titus
Konvikt
Mindless Hulk
Shaggy Man
World War Hulk
Despero
GW Doomsday

Cool sig. smile

Is this list in order from greatest to least or were you just naming people?

Uxas Khan
HP Doomsday easy

DarkOdin
Not in any order

Kurse

H/P doomsday

WWH

KillAll
Originally posted by Survivor19
War Hulk stopped juggernaut. I'm pretty sure he wuold even hurt him eventually.

KillAll, i bet you don't even know who the War Hulk is and what is the difference between him and WWH.

i had to re-read the thread to see why you singled me out wink.

war hulk was the horseman of apocalypse. hulk was funneling energy frmo the heroes reborn universe and the mainstream marvel universe (because of the onslaught debacle and the other universe being created to save the heroes). apocalypse used celestial tech in order for hulk to better funnel this energy.

world war hulk was the more rescent incarnation in which juggernaut returned to his original power levels wink

as for hurting juggernaut, hulk in any form is uncapable of it. his energy as war hulk did mess with juggernauts magic however, which is why he was able to stop him. it negated juggernauts magic.

The Scribe
http://img20.imageshack.us/img20/3232/mystic1.jpg

Enyalus
Originally posted by carver9
Is this list in order from greatest to least or were you just naming people?
Greatest to Least.

iceman24567
Juggernaut
HP DoomsDay
Shaggy Man
Mindless Hulk
War Hulk
Gog Wars Doomsday
WWH

tkitna
The Blue Diamond

occultdestroyer
Originally posted by The Scribe
Brick

big grin
Win

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.