Batman vs Joker (Twist)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Gamerr-X
In a fight, each have standard gear.

Twist: Venom symbiote has control of Batman and the Red symbiote has control of Joker.

PRAYERRUN
hokay....what do ya'll think?

Lord Feron
Joker!

SamZED
Batman cause he's Batman he always win.

TricksterPriest
the venom symbiote is quite a bit stronger than carnage, but I don't think Batman would have the same luck with it. the symbiote really only works that well for Eddie. I don't believe Batman would be able to use it the same way or at the same level.

So Joker ftw, because the Carnage symbiote won't care as much since Joker is probably a better host than Cassidy.

shiv
Batman plays his car stereo really loud. Joker loses.

PRAYERRUN
The only thing about Joker taking on the Carnage symbionte is that I don't believe Joker would truly WANT it taking over his whole body. He'd find a way to get it off, while making it believe that it truly wanted it.

Tha C-Master
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
the venom symbiote is quite a bit stronger than carnage, but I don't think Batman would have the same luck with it. the symbiote really only works that well for Eddie. I don't believe Batman would be able to use it the same way or at the same level.

So Joker ftw, because the Carnage symbiote won't care as much since Joker is probably a better host than Cassidy. Don't know about that first statement.

BruceSkywalker
Bot6h Joker and Batman realize they don't need either symbiote , use Batman's sonics on them and then continue to fight and fight and fight

Darth Martin
Actually I'd say Joker wins this. The symbiote would benefit his character a whole lot more than it would Batman. Joker would embrace it while Batman would probably want to get it off.

SamZED
Originally posted by Tha C-Master
Don't know about that first statement. Actually the first statement is correct..

Tha C-Master
Originally posted by SamZED
Actually the first statement is correct.. I'm going to have to disagree.

Wild Shadow
Originally posted by Tha C-Master
I'm going to have to disagree.

as do i. carnage has the total strength of spidey and brock plus his own human host strength x2 to push him over brock

Darth Martin
Thought Carnage was Class 50. Venom's nowhere near that is he?

TricksterPriest
Unfortunately, the last several fights between Carnage and Eddie Brock Venom, say otherwise. After the first two fights, Venom has trashed Carnage every single time they've fought as equals. He's stronger and more resistant to his weakness. Venom got alot more resistant to sonics over the years, than Carnage ever gained to being set on fire. At least 10 years, and he still bitches out when someone starts a fire near or on him.

Carnage is not that strong. Venom on the other hand, has much higher feats when Brock is in control. Venom has throwing a fire truck at spidey fairly easily as a feat, IIRC. That's not class 50, that's class 75 min.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.