Superman, WonderWoman and Zod vs WWH, Kurse and Gladiator.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

james2099
NO weapons, no flying, Everyones speed is like a regular human.Fight takes place inside a football field size Adamantium enclosure. No heat beams allowed.

carver9
Originally posted by james2099
NO weapons, no flying, Everyones speed is like a regular human.Fight takes place inside a football field size Adamantium enclosure. No heat beams allowed.

If everyone speed is like regular humans, WWH solos.

Spire
laughing

Gimp thread.

Lord Feron
Well Withouth Team 1's speed which they rely alot on... um they are prtty ****ed.

james2099
Originally posted by Spire
laughing

Gimp thread. Thanks Happy Dance

Spire
Thanks Happy Dance

I enjoy your failures. Keep it thumb up

carver9
James, you truly hate superman huh?

guy222
team two

iceman24567
What a sad thread

Enyalus
laughing

Gimp thread.
No kidding.

WWH or Kurse take this by themselves with OP rules.

james2099
Originally posted by iceman24567
What a sad thread I could not care less what you think.

james2099
I enjoy your failures. Keep it thumb up How does one fail on a comicbook battle site?? Get a life and something going for yourself and then get back to me.

james2099
Originally posted by carver9
James, you truly hate superman huh? No, some people claim that superman is many times stronger than thor, and if WW is close to supes in strength, which would put zod up there with them, and Kurse is only 4 times stronger than thor , and WWH and Kurse are close............. See where this is going?

Rage.Of.Olympus
No, some people claim that superman is many times stronger than thor, and if WW is close to supes in strength, which would put zod up there with them, and Kurse is only 4 times stronger than thor , and WWH and Kurse are close............. See where this is going?

Those people are clearly smoking some extraterrestrial weed or some other unnatural shit, if they think that Superman is many times stronger than Thor. Utterly ridiculous. The best Superman can hope for is them being equals.

Kurse would stomp World War Hulk by the way.

james2099
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
Those people are clearly smoking some extraterrestrial weed or some other unnatural shit, if they think that Superman is many times stronger than Thor. Utterly ridiculous. The best Superman can hope for is them being equals.

Kurse would stomp World War Hulk by the way. I agree. I believe Kurse would stomp WWH also. But what i find strange and predictable is the way that superfans and wonderfans run to threads and shoot off their bias mouths, yet on other threads they claim that Sups and WW are so much more powerful, stronger and more skilled than anyone else when they fight these fighters one on one. The minute you put them all together as a fighting team, they come crying. laughing

Rage.Of.Olympus
I agree. I believe Kurse would stomp WWH also. But what i find strange and predictable is the way that superfans and wonderfans run to threads and shoot off their bias mouths, yet on other threads they claim that Sups and WW are so much more powerful, stronger and more skilled than anyone else when they fight these fighters one on one. The minute you put them all together as a fighting team, they come crying. laughing

laughing

Spire
How does one fail on a comicbook battle site?? Get a life and something going for yourself and then get back to me.

If you have to ask, you shouldn't be posting.

iceman24567
I agree. I believe Kurse would stomp WWH also. But what i find strange and predictable is the way that superfans and wonderfans run to threads and shoot off their bias mouths, yet on other threads they claim that Sups and WW are so much more powerful, stronger and more skilled than anyone else when they fight these fighters one on one. The minute you put them all together as a fighting team, they come crying. laughing Team two is too durable trading blow would suck for team one without their speed they don't really have a solid edge skill or no skill.

james2099
If you have to ask, you shouldn't be posting. I wonder what would have happened if you had never looked at this thread? Just had to stop by and rant huh? In the future, dont look. That way, a lot of MODS can rest their hands and the ban button will be covered in spidermans web.

Juk3n
LoL at this thread, Jezuz James, can you not see the how ridiculous it is?

(you'll say "then don't read it, no one forced you to post here"wink

And to that i reply, "i know son, but i believe that you KNOW, this thread can have only 1 possible out come, don't play coy with an "im genuinely curious to see who would win, xx said Supes was> Hulk and yy said Kurse was > Life so..." becasue this is shite, and you know it"

/end-rant

shokosugi
Superman solos everyone

guy222
really

Spire
I wonder what would have happened if you had never looked at this thread? Just had to stop by and rant huh? In the future, dont look. That way, a lot of MODS can rest their hands and the ban button will be covered in spidermans web.

Oh, look it's Captain Cry!

He is angry that posters call him on his fail thread.

Lord Feron
Originally posted by shokosugi
Superman solos everyone
Pshh whatevah!

Stunner2xx
James has to be like 7 years old

what stupid stips. Worthless thread
GG

james2099
Oh, look it's Captain Cry!

He is angry that posters call him on his fail thread. And this will take my house, car and bank account how???? You sound like a complaining REP.

james2099
Originally posted by Stunner2xx
James has to be like 7 years old

what stupid stips. Worthless thread
GG You would assume someones age on a make-believe comicbook site? If i am 7, and this thread drew you to it as if you knew its intent........ Shall i assume you are around 5 or 6???

Stunner2xx
You would assume someones age on a make-believe comicbook site? If i am 7, and this thread drew you to it as if you knew its intent........ Shall i assume you are around 5 or 6???

Your just a fail
thread sux
and i am 6 and a half

james2099
Originally posted by Juk3n
LoL at this thread, Jezuz James, can you not see the how ridiculous it is?

(you'll say "then don't read it, no one forced you to post here"wink

And to that i reply, "i know son, but i believe that you KNOW, this thread can have only 1 possible out come, don't play coy with an "im genuinely curious to see who would win, xx said Supes was> Hulk and yy said Kurse was > Life so..." becasue this is shite, and you know it"

/end-rant So do you want me to allow WW to have all her weapons , and allow all to use their speed so that team 1 can all jump Gladiator while Hulk and Kurse wonder where everyone went?? Do you want the Adamantium enclosure opened and BFR allowed? Or do you want me to turn the adamantium into iron? If Kurse, WWH and Gladiator are too much for the DC team head to head with no weapons and speed, then suggest mixing the team members or bringing in new fighters.

james2099
Originally posted by Stunner2xx
Your just a fail
thread sux
and i am 6 and a half Oh you dont know the half of it. Read between the lines and you may come to understand it all.

james2099
Originally posted by shokosugi
Superman solos everyone There are a lot of posters on here that would love for that to happen. At least you did not come here crying, and i will say that supes would beat WWH here.

Raoul
ridiculous thread.

james2099, do it again, and there'll be a warning in it for you.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.