Master of the world vs Lex Luthor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Phantom Zone
Prep war. Who wins?

-K-M-
Master's tech > Luthors

Phantom Zone
Originally posted by -K-M-
Master's tech > Luthors

Yeah but I would say Alexander Luthors tech is equal or maybe superior to Masters and Lex took him on and won ie messed up his plans but didnt take him out.

-K-M-
Lex didn't take Alex on and won

Alex tech is most definetly superior to the Masters

Phantom Zone
Lex didn't take Alex on and won

Alex tech is most definetly superior to the Masters

He took on Alex and did extremely well, based on that Master doesnt neccsarily get a win.

-K-M-
Originally posted by Phantom Zone
He took on Alex and did extremely well, based on that Master doesnt neccsarily get a win.

When did he do extremely well? in the mini Villians United? Because he really didn't.

Kris Blaze
Alex and Lex' technology doesn't even begin to compare....

Phantom Zone
When did he do extremely well? in the mini Villians United? Because he really didn't.

Well I thought Lex managed to mess up Alex's plans for example when his time let Firestorm loose. He also managed to stop his team from getting killed, it was part of Lex's plan to have Scandal on the team because she has links to Vandal.

The Scribe
Master of the World

He needs a first name.

Avlon
Master's tech > Luthors

How so? Current Lex treats kryptonian tech like a plaything. He seems to have his precrisis scientific knowledge back.

illadelph12
Originally posted by Avlon
How so? Current Lex treats kryptonian tech like a plaything. He seems to have his precrisis scientific knowledge back.

Does that mean he'll be making temporal coils out of orange juice, mirrors, and cans again soon?

Avlon
Originally posted by illadelph12
Does that mean he'll be making temporal coils out of orange juice, mirrors, and cans again soon?

Nah, a nickel and a cracker will suffice now.

Phantom Zone

Well when kang conquered Earth only the Master was able to breach his shields.

-K-M-
Originally posted by Phantom Zone
Well I thought Lex managed to mess up Alex's plans for example when his time let Firestorm loose. He also managed to stop his team from getting killed, it was part of Lex's plan to have Scandal on the team because she has links to Vandal.

All of which Alex didn't really care about and didn't affect his plans at all.

Originally posted by The Scribe
Master of the World

He needs a first name.

It's Eshu

Because it's superior to Kang's tech and has shown to have universal properties protecting the Earth from Magnus when he was altering the multiverse. I have been keeping up with Luthor and he still hasn't shown the level of the Master.

Kris Blaze
let's see some prep feats from the pair.

-K-M-
I'm actually working on redoing the Master respect thread currently.

Kris Blaze
I'm actually working on redoing the Master respect thread currently.

Because you are incapable of love?

-K-M-
Originally posted by Kris Blaze
Because you are incapable of love?

because the old thread is pretty disorganized but that works too

The Scribe
It's Eshu

Eshu Master of the World

A better first name.

-K-M-
Originally posted by The Scribe
Eshu Master of the World

A better first name.

Little funny scene concerning this

1. http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l107/A_Flight11/HeroesForHire08p11.jpg
2. http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l107/A_Flight11/HeroesForHire08p12.jpg

Phantom Zone
All of which Alex didn't really care about and didn't affect his plans at all.

Well plans concerning what? Spectre or Thanagrians? At any rate were concerned with the villains united plan because these were directly related to Luthor.

Yes he did affect his plans, before Firestorm was released Black Adam said Firestom was crucial and indispensible. Also why would you care when you dont even know when you're being played? The only reason why the Secret Six got captured and tortured was because it was part of Luthors plan to bring them closer together. Also when you plan to kill somebody (Secret Six) and you dont succeed that is doing well especially when you're opponent has more resources and manpower.

Why would Alex be concerned with The Secret Six when he still has SBP, Power Girl and many other resoures but those other aspects were not what Luthor was directly fighting against. At the end of the day Luthor did affect his plans concerning Villains United.

-K-M-
No he didn't, even Alex told Luthor his "plans" were pointless as they didn't affect anything and flat out told Luthor he was worthless. That's fact. Lex has nothing and I mean nothing on Alex. Your assuming Lex did more then he did, when as noted he didn't.

Phantom Zone
No he didn't, even Alex told Luthor his "plans" were pointless as they didn't affect anything and flat out told Luthor he was worthless. That's fact. Lex has nothing and I mean nothing on Alex. Your assuming Lex did more then he did, when as noted he didn't.

Im not assuming anything...however you are correct. I looked at Infinite Crisis and these events happened after Villains United, Lex got owned by Alex.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.