Megaman X vs Archimonde

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

MooCowofJustice
Set in a futuristic city of some sort...I really don't know what kind of battlefield would work well for the both of them.

It's standard X. Blue armor with his dashing capabilities. No boss powers.

I'll say standard Archimonde too, since I don't know who he is.

C. C. Cowgirl!
I don't know very much about Megaman. Archimonde could slay an adult dragon with a gesture (Telekinesis) and he has the ability to turn you inside out (Literally) by pointing his finger.

Megaman can maybe tank both of them. I don't know too much about him. Archimonde also is the size of a mountain.

MooCowofJustice
See, I dunno anything about Archimonde. But I can't see Megaman being turned inside out, he'd have to be solid machinery.

But then again, I don't know how Archimonde turns people inside out.

C. C. Cowgirl!
He casts a spell that explodes on the inside of a body. At least that's my understanding of it. In Warcraft 3, the spell is a red ray that splatters the target. In World of Warcraft, it's a gesture that slays all 25 raiders (Although that's Hand of Death rather than Finger of Death).

MooCowofJustice
I dunno. We need a serious Megaman fan and a serious Warcraft fan.

I wanted to try Megaman X vs Ridley. But I was told this would be a better idea.

C. C. Cowgirl!
If you want someone cunning in Warcraft, I'd cross my fingers for Utrigita, Q'Anilia or Becci to come around. I dare say their knowledge is unsurpassed on these forums.

C. C. Cowgirl!

NemeBro
I have heard something about Megaman X possessing planet busting power.

Acrosurge
Originally posted by NemeBro
I have heard something about Megaman X possessing planet busting power. He's never busted a planet, however, he has absorbed and contained a planet-destroying force. X kept it contained for decades and did this without special armor or copied powers.

I'll say this, X is pretty darn durable, fast, and physically strong with ridiculous firepower even in his standard armor. For instance, his interior skeleton is built of a reactive material that can neutralize 93 percent of any damage done to it. His primary weapon, the X-Buster, is the 17th version of the Mega Buster, a weapon that even in its first version could easily punch through titanium, steel, and iron plate. We know that Mega Man can lift several hundreds of tons, and we know that X is physically stronger than that.

Size isn't going to be a factor. Slaying giants is like Tuesday morning for him, although the mystical aspects of this fight would be new.

I can't speak conclusively to this fight, as I don't know much about Archimonde. I am curious about the Hand of Death/Finger of Death spell. What is the strongest foe that it has dispatched? Does it act instantly? Is it directional?

About Archimonde himself; what are his durability feats?

C. C. Cowgirl!
The strongest foe in canon would be our average hero. Well equipped and so, but weak in comparison to many other characters out there. It's instant. (Directional?)

His highest durability is withstanding a tackle from Malorne. The tackle threw thousands of troops of their feet from the earthquake of the impact, rumbling the entire valley (For what it's worth, this didn't even throw Archimonde of balance). Because the tackle was with horn before anything else, it pierced his skin (But only barely. It didn't go deep enough to hurt him)

More than that, I can't give you.

Acrosurge
I'm not sure what to say, then. We can't compare these two characters accurately without a basis for comparison.

For X, I can say that he's very durable. He once lent his power to a human cyborg and that cyborg was able to weather a nuclear detonation. Likewise, X's peer (and perhaps inferior in power), Zero, was able to ride a nuclear warhead to ground zero and walked away from the blast.

Also, X has the a fore mentioned feat of absorbing and containing a planet-destroying force for decades.

Ultimately, this is an interesting fight in that we're truly comparing apples and oranges. MooCowofJustice, I will save you some time and say that Ridley probably wouldn't be much of a challenge for X, taking into consideration that Meta Ridley and the Ridley Robot really aren't on par with the war machines X fights on a daily basis.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.