Team 1 VS Team 2

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Lord Feron
Team 1
Cyber
Daken (no pheromones)
Deathstroke
Ares (Marvel)

V.S.

Cable
Daredevil
Omega Red (no deathspores)
Captain America (Rodgers)

Bloodlust ON!

Fight in deserted Amusement Park

Survivor19
Ares soloes.

Lord Feron
Originally posted by Survivor19
Ares soloes.

damn maybe i should have not choosen the amusement park... rolling on floor laughing

Survivor19
The only real threat to Ares here is OR... and he can KO or kill him fairly easily.
Others will fall as dominoes

Gamerr-X
Team 1

Juk3n
Omega RED goes ape shit and totally kills everyone in .5 seconds

Survivor19
Everybody except Ares. Who then strangles him with his own tentacles.

Juk3n
Originally posted by Survivor19
Everybody except Ares. Who then strangles him with his own testicles.

fixed, how could i resist?

Survivor19
Damn you. I just imagined it...

weaponx510
cable soloes team 1

jrodslam
Did Ares get a boost i dont know about? I dont see him or anyone on his team resisting the death factor.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by jrodslam
Did Ares get a boost i dont know about? I dont see him or anyone on his team resisting the death factor.

You mean the Omega Red's death spores? If so read the opening post.

jrodslam
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
You mean the Omega Red's death spores? If so read the opening post.

Deathspores/phermones. Death factor is something different.

I take it the reason for no deathspores/phermones is because hed take out more than 1/2 the ppl on his team begin with.

Wild Shadow
hmm...... team one takes it. omega red would end up fighting two or three alone when his guys fall.

jrodslam
Hell, Red may be able to solo. Tentacles+Death Factor=win.

carver9
With his powers, Omega red solos. This is the same guy that went against the entire xmen and was whipping there ass easy. Hell the guy brushed through have a tank thrown on him by rogue.

Give him his powers, red solos, without it, its going to take at least two to three people to take him out.

Wild Shadow
omega is going to be dealing with high lvl poisons from cyber and stab wounds from daken, with ares adamantine wpns and his strength backing his swing could very likely cut a tentacle or at least his head.

jrodslam
Originally posted by Wild Shadow
omega is going to be dealing with high lvl poisons from cyber and stab wounds from daken, with ares adamantine wpns and his strength backing his swing could very likely cut a tentacle or at least his head.

If red grabs either daken or cyber, the poisons and stab wounds mean nothing.

I wouldnt really see a decapitation happening, but hey you never know. Lol.

Wild Shadow
omega cant win this on his own. dont forget about the muramasa blades of daken.

carver9
The team would amp red.

http://img208.imageshack.us/img208/265/uncannyxmen499006qf0.jpg
http://img179.imageshack.us/img179/2186/uncannyxmen499007rz6.jpg

Lord Feron
bump

Mshinu
Team one has an edge in indudidual power but Cap`s leadership and Omega Red able to fight multiple opponents more than compensates. Team 2 takes the majority IMO but team 1 can get a few wins by quick and brutal overpowering.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.