Magneto vs Dr Doom

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

weaponx510
both have one day prep. fights in new york. current versions

Charmander
Doom wins...

Wait, there's prep... Doom wins harder now.

weaponx510
how does doom win

Charmander
By releasing sleeping gas at him.

etc

Mindset
Originally posted by Charmander
Doom wins...

Wait, there's prep... Doom wins harder now.

weaponx510
with a whole day prep magneto can do a lot im pretty sure he is capable of destroying the world

Charmander
Originally posted by weaponx510
with a whole day prep magneto can do a lot im pretty sure he is capable of destroying the world Not going to help when he's sleeping.

weaponx510
naw have a little respect for magneto he's not that weak

Scarlet Fox
Would DOOM really sink that low though? Would it be enough of a Win for him?

Charmander
naw have a little respect for magneto he's not that weak He's been gassed before...
http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o106/bigbran1/SVTU-14-08.jpg

Doom really doesn't have to do anything to win here, he's just that awesome.

psycho gundam
gas always works

Bouboumaster
With prep or not, Doom pwn Mag.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by Charmander
He's been gassed before...
http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o106/bigbran1/SVTU-14-08.jpg

Doom really doesn't have to do anything to win here, he's just that awesome.

He was just got off guard. If Magnus, came into a fight, he would be prepared and would have his Force Field up.

Enyalus
Doom wins.

chomperx9
id want doom to win but wouldnt magneto have control over dooms body ?

occultdestroyer
Couldn't Magneto just crush Doom's armor inside out while his force field is up?

Or drop a continent or two over Doom's head?

Or EMP the shit out of him?

Enyalus
Originally posted by occultdestroyer
Doom isn't Phoenix.

Doom's armor is also protected from magnetic manipulation.

Doom also has a day to prep.

Mindset
Originally posted by occultdestroyer
Couldn't Magneto just crush Doom's armor inside out while his force field is up?

Or drop a continent or two over Doom's head?

No.

Lmao.

No.

weaponx510
i think with prep magnet can have astroids from the earth come down ready for the fight

Tenebrous
eh. With a day of prep magneto should reverse the polarity of the earth, and completely incapacitate any of doom's tech that's not shielded. I'm not even sure if "shielding" covers a reversing of the EM field but whatever.

mags should then figure out a way to fukc around with the iron molecules in dooms bloodstream..if mags can't through doom's tech, then go around it.

or just form a bunch of adamantium projectiles assail doom with them. wont necessarily win the match but it will give magneto time to multitask and pull some crazy shi+ out of his ass

Mindset
Doom has forcefields.

D_Dude1210
Doom wins. Doom's prep is just on a whole 'nuther level.

grimify
Doom always wins.

Mshinu
Gas won`t work with Magneto`s forcefield up. Red Skull tried it with his dust of death at point blank range. Also Doom ended up gassing himself that time he used it to take over the world, I imagine it is not among his favourite methods anymore.

Anyway this is a good fight. The location favors Mags tho.

Stunner2xx
doom lose here
he is made of metal

Doom is a smart guy
but on this forum he is a bit overated

Acrosurge
Originally posted by Enyalus
Doom isn't Phoenix.

Doom's armor is also protected from magnetic manipulation.Didn't help Iron Man. He still got completely wrecked by Magneto during Dark Seduction.

Here's my stance on the matter: Magneto can win a random encounter when Doom isn't prepared, but Doom takes any fight that has any measure of prep. Magneto's powers are too versatile in the former scenario and Doom's intellect/technology is too advanced in the latter.

Enyalus
Originally posted by Acrosurge
Didn't help Iron Man. He still got completely wrecked by Magneto during Dark Seduction.
Well, it did help Doom. Magneto was unable to affect Doom twice. IIRC, once was in Secret Wars and the other time was in their Super-Villain team-up.

Philosophía
Magneto shows him through a wormhole and leaves.

Enyalus

Nihilist
Doom wins handily with one day prep.

quanchi112
Doom wins.

weaponx510
how would doom win that easily

Kris Blaze
eek! OMG! I've never seen Doom escape from a BFR. Awesome strategy.

Going through a wormhole isn't a fun procedure.

It took him years to escape hell D:

Enyalus
Originally posted by Kris Blaze
Going through a wormhole isn't a fun procedure.

It took him years to escape hell D:

I'm not even gonna argue, 'cause I have a huge mancrush on Magnus.

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by Stunner2xx
doom lose here
he is made of metal

Doom is a smart guy
but on this forum he is a bit overated

Doom has canceled out his magnetism twice.

chomperx9
i dont see whats stopping magneto from ripping doom apart.

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by chomperx9
i dont see whats stopping magneto from ripping doom in part. Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
Doom has canceled out his magnetism twice.

chomperx9
Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
Doom has canceled out his magnetism twice. magneto can still manipulate metal. all he needs is a paper clip and hes got control over doom

iceman24567
magneto can still manipulate metal. all he needs is a paper clip and hes got control over doom I doubt it would be that easy.

chomperx9
Originally posted by iceman24567
I doubt it would be that easy. why is that ? magneto is the master of magnetism all he needs is just one little metal object and he can have control over someone. and ive never seen in any of dooms profiles that his armor is magnetic proof. id like to see where ever it says that.

Enyalus
why is that ? magneto is the master of magnetism all he needs is just one little metal object and he can have control over someone. and ive never seen in any of dooms profiles that his armor is magnetic proof. id like to see where ever it says that.
Please stop.

chomperx9
Please stop. stop making points why ? that upsetting the doom fanboys ?

iceman24567
no expression

chomperx9
nobodies replied my post yet with a decent answer about dooms armor i guess no one has an answer and don't have the balls to admit when one of there favorite comic characters can get beat by someone they are not a fan of

iceman24567
nobodies replied my post yet with a decent answer about dooms armor i guess no one has an answer and don't have the balls to admit when one of there favorite comic characters can get beat by someone they are not a fan of It just amazes me that you think one of the smartest people on Marvel earth can't counter magnetism you must of wisdom beyond your time laughing

chomperx9
It just amazes me that you think one of the smartest people on Marvel earth can't counter magnetism you must of wisdom beyond your time laughing cracks me up just as much the fanboys on here never have the balls and proof how their comic character wins. please explain how does doom take out magneto when he can have control over his body ?

all ive seen so far is

doom wins

doom wins

doom wins

doom wins

iceman24567
cracks me up just as much the fanboys on here never have the balls and proof how their comic character wins. please explain how does doom take out magneto when he can have control over his body ?

all ive seen so far is

doom wins

doom wins

doom wins

doom wins You are like Quan proof to you means nothing the King Kong vs Hulk thread is evidence you just ignored it over and over again.

chomperx9
You are like Quan proof to you means nothing the King Kong vs Hulk thread is evidence you just ignored it over and over again. again someone wants to change the subject cause they have no answer to the question laughing

iceman24567
again someone wants to change the subject cause they have no answer to the question laughing Nah the subject is still the same you just don't get it erm

chomperx9
Nah the subject is still the same you just don't get it erm you dissapoint me iceman i thought you where one of the top guys on here with comic knowledge. but i guess i was wrong cause someone doesnt want to stay on topic and try to change the subject still cause they dont have an answer to my question. smile

iceman24567
you dissapoint me iceman i thought you where one of the top guys on here with comic knowledge. but i guess i was wrong cause someone doesnt want to stay on topic and try to change the subject still cause they dont have an answer to my question. smile Though i am wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy better than you im not one of the top guys and like a said the subject is still the same you just don't get it erm

Scarlet Fox
I have not seen anywhere that his armor is Immune to Magnetic effect. However Doom is one of the smartest people in the world, according to the comic, and if he knows about Magnetos powers im sure he can come up with a way to counter it. I do not know how because i am not a genius, but Doom is. He wouldnt be able to use Doombots cause, yes Magneto would just throw them to the side but still Doom could find a way around Magnetos Magnetic powers, just like Magneto found away around Xaviers mental powers.

tkitna
Doom has already owned Magneto when Mags stormed his castle once (late 70's early 80's). He had Magneto throwing stuff at himself. I'll dig deep and get the issue if somebody has to have the evidence. This was when Doom wasnt prepared. Give him one day and the battle woulod be vary short for Magneto.

Doom has him covered.

chomperx9
Though i am wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy better than you im not one of the top guys and like a said the subject is still the same you just don't get it erm the topic is doom vs magneto. and i asked a question how is doom gonna win this when magneto has control over his body. and someone cant answer the question they try to change the subject so they don't look bad well its not working.

by they way its you who doesn't get it or cant read yet one or the other. and is for comic knowledge if you think your above me then try answering my question or someone just gonna keep replying back you just don't get it ?

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by Scarlet Fox
I have not seen anywhere that his armor is Immune to Magnetic effect. However Doom is one of the smartest people in the world, according to the comic, and if he knows about Magnetos powers im sure he can come up with a way to counter it. I do not know how because i am not a genius, but Doom is. He wouldnt be able to use Doombots cause, yes Magneto would just throw them to the side but still Doom could find a way around Magnetos Magnetic powers, just like Magneto found away around Xaviers mental powers.

Here you go my darling.

http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo326/OneDumbG0/Doom%20Inventions/DoomArmor27-MagneticPolaritySVTU14.jpg

http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo326/OneDumbG0/Doom%20Inventions/DoomArmor41-MagneticPolarityXmenAnn.jpg

darthgoober
the topic is doom vs magneto. and i asked a question how is doom gonna win this when magneto has control over his body. and someone cant answer the question they try to change the subject so they don't look bad well its not working.

by they way its you who doesn't get it or cant read yet one or the other. and is for comic knowledge if you think your above me then try answering my question or someone just gonna keep replying back you just don't get it ?
Mag's won't be able to control Doom's body...

http://img234.imageshack.us/img234/2121/xa98p30qq0.jpg

http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o106/bigbran1/champions16p15.jpg

iceman24567
the topic is doom vs magneto. and i asked a question how is doom gonna win this when magneto has control over his body. and someone cant answer the question they try to change the subject so they don't look bad well its not working.

by they way its you who doesn't get it or cant read yet one or the other. and is for comic knowledge if you think your above me then try answering my question or someone just gonna keep replying back you just don't get it ? So you really think Doom with prep can't beat Magneto? eek!

chomperx9
Originally posted by Scarlet Fox
I have not seen anywhere that his armor is Immune to Magnetic effect. However Doom is one of the smartest people in the world, according to the comic, and if he knows about Magnetos powers im sure he can come up with a way to counter it. I do not know how because i am not a genius, but Doom is. He wouldnt be able to use Doombots cause, yes Magneto would just throw them to the side but still Doom could find a way around Magnetos Magnetic powers, just like Magneto found away around Xaviers mental powers. finally a decent response. i agree with you there doom is one of the most intelligent guys in the marvel universe and probably could come up with a way to block magneto's magnetism if he knew they where going to go at it later on. but if they were to just bump into each other without knowing then from there id give it to magneto. doom is far for more intelligent than magneto but still anything that involves metal is magnetos no questions.

iceman24567
finally a decent response. i agree with you there doom is one of the most intelligent guys in the marvel universe and probably could come up with a way to block magneto's magnetism if he knew they where going to go at it later on. but if they were to just bump into each other without knowing then from there id give it to magneto. doom is far for more intelligent than magneto but still anything that involves metal is magnetos no questions. Originally posted by iceman24567
I doubt it would be that easy.

Wei Phoenix
finally a decent response. i agree with you there doom is one of the most intelligent guys in the marvel universe and probably could come up with a way to block magneto's magnetism if he knew they where going to go at it later on. but if they were to just bump into each other without knowing then from there id give it to magneto. doom is far for more intelligent than magneto but still anything that involves metal is magnetos no questions.

Thing about your post is that Doom does know he is coming and he already found a way to block his magnetism.

iceman24567
Thing about your post is that Doom does know he is coming and he already found a way to block his magnetism. Even if he didn't have a way to block it in 24 hours he would make one easy peasy lemon squeezy.

chomperx9
So you really think Doom with prep can't beat Magneto? eek! alright IL be honest yes doom with prep would probably win he would study magnetos powers of course and probably add something to his armor that would make it magnetic proof. if the fight took place in a desert then yeah magnetos screwed.

but if they where in a building or something and doom attached something to his armor to make it magnetic proof magneto could still find a piece of metal laying around that's not magnetic proof and attach it to dooms armor then from there doom would be in trouble.

iceman24567
alright IL be honest yes doom with prep would probably win he would study magnetos powers of course and probably add something to his armor that would make it magnetic proof. if the fight took place in a desert then yeah magnetos screwed.

but if they where in a building or something and doom attached something to his armor to make it magnetic proof magneto could still find a piece of metal laying around that's not magnetic proof and attach it to dooms armor then from there doom would be in trouble. Doom has personal force fields that won't work.

darthgoober
alright IL be honest yes doom with prep would probably win he would study magnetos powers of course and probably add something to his armor that would make it magnetic proof. if the fight took place in a desert then yeah magnetos screwed.

but if they where in a building or something and doom attached something to his armor to make it magnetic proof magneto could still find a piece of metal laying around that's not magnetic proof and attach it to dooms armor then from there doom would be in trouble.
Doom's armor is already Magneto-proof. He doesn't need to study Mags or prep, it's already set up that way...

http://img234.imageshack.us/img234/2121/xa98p30qq0.jpg

http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o106/bigbran1/champions16p15.jpg

chomperx9
Doom has personal force fields that won't work. good point with dooms forcefield magneto probably couldnt add a piece of metal to doom only control the armor if it wasnt magnetic proof. but magnetos magnetic forcefield protected him from phoenix force. if his field can protect him from phoenix then what would doom do exactly to get through ?

Enyalus
Mother****er. Is this guy really that ignorant? Scans and issues/storyarcs have been posted, multiple times, showing that Doom's armor is immune to Magneto's powers as standard equipment, built into his suit, and this child still wants to argue over it? Even after he's getting a day's prep?

WTF?

Read the scans you ask for or stop posting, Chomper.

Rage.Of.Olympus
hysterical

chomperx9
Mother****er. Is this guy really that ignorant? Scans and issues/storyarcs have been posted, multiple times, showing that Doom's armor is immune to Magneto's powers as standard equipment, built into his suit, and this child still wants to argue over it? Even after he's getting a day's prep?

WTF?

Read the scans you ask for or stop posting, Chomper. 1st off that that doom xmen annual book was not cannon. and which issue was that other book from ?

Enyalus
1st off that that doom xmen annual book was not cannon. and which issue was that other book from ?
I would assume Champions #16.

There are other occurrences. A visit to the first and second pages of OneDumb's Dr. Doom respect thread will make that evident.

Mindset
1st off that that doom xmen annual book was not cannon. and which issue was that other book from ?
Since when is an annual not canon?

iceman24567
You are like Quan proof to you means nothing the King Kong vs Hulk thread is evidence you just ignored it over and over again. eek!

chomperx9
eek! your that bored that you decided to quote yourself thats nice

iceman24567
Nah just pointing out that what i said was true. You have proof but your still reaching just accept the proof erm

chomperx9
Nah just pointing out that what i said was true. You have proof but your still reaching just accept the proof erm i admitted back at the top yes doom would win since magneto cant control his armor i saw the scans. and you and your lawyers still on my back about it.

Mindset
His lawyers?

Enyalus
Originally posted by Mindset
His lawyers?
He's a racist. Just because Iceman's black he assumes he needs lawyers to defend him.

Where's Naija when you need him?

Starscream M
I think Magneto's being underrated and Doom's prep powers vastly overrated.

Mindset
Originally posted by Starscream M
I think Magneto's being underrated and Doom's prep powers vastly overrated. I doubt you know enough about either character to know that, tbh.

iceman24567
I doubt you know enough about either character to know that, tbh. laughing out loud

Starscream M
I doubt you know enough about either character to know that, tbh. prob. but from the appearances I've read of them, including one between them, Magneto's been portrayed the far more powerful one...with Doom acting his subservient (albeit begrudgingly) usually resorting to complete trickery to get the upper hand.

and just as a general matter, prep is way overhyped on KMC

its like you give anyone who has a good rep for prep one day and they become 10x their comic counterparts.

Enyalus
prob. but from the appearances I've read of them, including one between them, Magneto's been portrayed the far more powerful one...with Doom acting his subservient (albeit begrudgingly) usually resorting to complete trickery to get the upper hand.
House of M obviously had extenuating circumstances behind their interaction, and wasn't canon, anyway.

Mindset
prob. but from the appearances I've read of them, including one between them, Magneto's been portrayed the far more powerful one...with Doom acting his subservient (albeit begrudgingly) usually resorting to complete trickery to get the upper hand.

and just as a general matter, prep is way overhyped on KMC

its like you give anyone who has a good rep for prep one day and they become 10x their comic counterparts. Considering what Doom has accomplished with prep in a short amount of time, Secret Wars for example, no one needs to overrate him.

I assume you are talking about House of M, which Enyalus already addressed. As far as portrayals go, I'd have to disagree, Doom is pretty much viewed as the biggest threat to the world.

Wei Phoenix
He's a racist. Just because Iceman's black he assumes he needs lawyers to defend him.

Where's Naija when you need him?

What makes him better than me for this situation?

Mindset
He's from Nigeria.

chomperx9

Where's Naija when you need him? laughing you made my day

Mindset
So you admit it?

chomperx9
So you admit it? admit what ? how the hell is anyone supposed to know anybodys race on here ?

Mindset
Google?

chomperx9
Google? ok yeah il google iceman. il go to myspace as well and search for iceman as well

Wei Phoenix
He's from Nigeria.

I'm from Detroit.

Mindset
Nigeria > Detroit

chomperx9
im from jamaica

Mindset
I'm from Mars.

Wei Phoenix
Nigeria > Detroit

Exactly how many Stanley cups have they won? laughing

Mindset

Wei Phoenix
Oh well nevermind then.

weaponx510
did everybody forget magneto has 2 days prep also so doom cant do his b*tch azz tricks on magneto. mags also doesnt have to use dooms body to beat his ass im sure ripping the core out the earth and coverig doom with it would be enough

BlackZero30x
Prep or not Doom Destroys Magneto...mags is tough but not doom tough

Mshinu
did everybody forget magneto has 2 days prep also so doom cant do his b*tch azz tricks on magneto. mags also doesnt have to use dooms body to beat his ass im sure ripping the core out the earth and coverig doom with it would be enough

Good point, the core is Iron after all.

Acrosurge
I'm still not sure how Dr. Doom can put down a modern Magneto in a no-prep situation. All Doom would have to work with would be his standard armor; no special anti-mutant devices and no way to do any better than Iron Man (who got immediately shut down) at demagnatizing his suit.

I do, however, agree that in prep, Doom walks all over Magneto.

weaponx510
im sorry doom fanboys but magneto can really f*ck this whole universe up.
he can rip out the core of the earth.
he can make black holes now.
he can make astroids hit the earth from space

wtf can doom do to him honestly

Badabing

wtf can doom do to him honestly It would be good if you toned down your name calling and language. Thanks.

weaponx510
dont be scerd

Enyalus
What makes him better than me for this situation?
He's going to law school.

Also, SS fanboys > Juggernaut fanboys. wink

Bouboumaster
Doctor Doom:

Magic ftw

BlackZero30x

wtf can doom do to him honestly

idk maybe send magneto to Mephisto's realm...

weaponx510
lol nvm then my nigs it looks like everybody has their mind made up

Enyalus
erm

I am not your 'nig', tyvm. stick out tongue

Charmander
Doom makes a magic army. Makes some crimson bands, maybe takes some power drainers, and then gasses Magneto.

iceman24567
lol nvm then my nigs it looks like everybody has their mind made up The bay area must suck because you live there erm

Wei Phoenix
He's going to law school.

Also, SS fanboys > Juggernaut fanboys. wink

I'm going to school for game art and design so I would be giving back to the world more and better than he does.

Wei Phoenix

So Doom also has equal prep time.

Also Magneto is going to destroy the earth to beat Doom?

Originally posted by Mshinu

That's not a good point really. Hasn't Doom survived in Hell anyway and he has shields and insane magic.

Enyalus
I'm going to school for game art and design so I would be giving back to the world more and better than he does.
But you won't be a lawyer. stick out tongue

BlackZero30x
So Doom also has equal prep time.

Also Magneto is going to destroy the earth to beat Doom?

That's not a good point really. Hasn't Doom survived in Hell anyway and he has shields and insane magic.

Exactly!

Mindset

laughing out loud

Wei Phoenix
laughing out loud

I know hilarious isn't it? I can't believe I used to be one of them.

Mshinu
I know hilarious isn't it? I can't believe I used to be one of them.

You used to be what?

Wei Phoenix
You used to be what?

A guy who thought that Magneto could easily own Doom. I was actually on the opposite side against Doom in a Latveria vs Genosha thread, but Mindset quickly fixed that. If Doom wasn't a top tier sorcerer and he couldn't reverse his magnetism then I would give the fight to him, but he can't win when they both have time to plan.

Starscream M
hasn't iron man had success in defeating doom's plans on more than one occasion? and those were when Doom had far more than a day of prep

again, I think Doom and his prep is vastly overrated

the secret wars happened in the 70s, a completely different era when comics were written differently...feats were alot more absurd

I mean, Doom usually has months upon years of prep to carry out his various schemes...and they usually fail

Enyalus
the secret wars happened in the 70s, a completely different era when comics were written differently...feats were alot more absurd
No it didn't.

Seriously, how difficult is it to check out the year a major arc came out?

Mshinu
A short prep like this might actually favor Mags. He can assemble complex devices and machines literally in seconds with his powers.

Wei Phoenix
Scans of this please? I can't see him outprepping Doom when they have equal time. what has he built?

Starscream M
No it didn't.

Seriously, how difficult is it to check out the year a major arc came out? ok, 80s...my mistake.

What has Doom done in the last 10 years to warrant such high view of his prepping ability?

I mean, if he can prep for a day and beat someone as formidable as Magneto, shouldn't he have taken over the world 10 times over by now?

Mshinu
For instance:

http://img50.imageshack.us/img50/9793/classicxmen0181011la5.jpg

http://img160.imageshack.us/img160/4081/thought4nl3.jpg

Enyalus
ok, 80s...my mistake.

What has Doom done in the last 10 years to warrant such high view of his prepping ability?

I mean, if he can prep for a day and beat someone as formidable as Magneto, shouldn't he have taken over the world 10 times over by now?

He doesn't need prep to beat Magneto, as he's already beaten him multiple times without being prepped. Did you actually read the thread through before posting?

Wei Phoenix
Nothing really impressive. One was just a building that I am assuming is underground/inside a volcano. Give me something that would help him in this fight, something offensive.

Starscream M
good post Mshinu.

Magneto's intelligence is also being underrated...he's not the top villain simply because of his Magnetic powers. He is an extremely intelligent being.

Wei Phoenix
He doesn't need prep to beat Magneto, as he's already beaten him multiple times without being prepped. Did you actually read the thread through before posting?

Seems like he is really bothering you.

Wei Phoenix
good post Mshinu.

Magneto's intelligence is also being underrated...he's not the top villain simply because of his Magnetic powers. He is an extremely intelligent being.

He's not the top villain at all.

Starscream M
He doesn't need prep to beat Magneto, as he's already beaten him multiple times without being prepped. Did you actually read the thread through before posting? hasn't magneto beaten him as well...or has it been a one-sided showing? I mean I guess if Doom has a winning record against Magneto, then I will concede my point.

And yes, I have read through most of this thread, at least the first 3 pages were all people just saying Doom has prep, therefore he wins.

Wei Phoenix
hasn't magneto beaten him as well...or has it been a one-sided showing? I mean I guess if Doom has a winning record against Magneto, then I will concede my point.

And yes, I have read through most of this thread, at least the first 3 pages were all people just saying Doom has prep, therefore he wins.

Doom has more victories than Magneto.

Enyalus
Seems like he is really bothering you.
Not really. I'm tired so my patience is low. So I'm less polite. That's all.

Wei Phoenix
I understand.

Starscream M
I wish they would have a new comic with these two great villains facing off...it would be fun to read

Enyalus
Magneto's in a catatonic Celestial's head with the High Evolutionary above Earth. Doom's plotting on how best to double-cross Osborn with Loki and Namor. Don't think they'd cross paths for a while.

chomperx9
So I'm less polite. That's all. we all have to be ourselves

Starscream M
Magneto's in a catatonic Celestial's head with the High Evolutionary above Earth. Doom's plotting on how best to double-cross Osborn with Loki and Namor. Don't think they'd cross paths for a while. if wiki is to be believed, Magneto will return in Dark Reign

Enyalus
if wiki is to be believed, Magneto will return in Dark Reign
Makes a little sense. I could see the Dark X-Men run leading there.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.