Johnny Depp's Awesomeness Knows No Bounds

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

sailorleo
Hey all! Long time no chat! I just saw this on Yahoo news and thought of you guys:

http://movies.yahoo.com/feature/access-hollywood-johnny-depp-tip.html

An article pertaining to Mr. Depp leaving a generous tip at a restaurant. Go ahead, discuss!

That ACDC Chick
his sexiness alone is the greatest tip he can give to society img05

willofthewisp
Awwww! I've always wanted to do that, tip someone unexpectedly like that. Of course, my practical mind is just thinking, "how does someone spend $4400 at a restaurant????" But they explained that away because of the wine. What a nice guy.

Jaeh.is.Awesome
*jaw drop* lucky waiter. gets to meet JD and get a tip from him too.

I'd prolly take a penny or something from the money, wrap it in plastic and put it in my wallet and label it "part of the tip johnny depp once gave me" and spend the rest.

IheartPocky
Aw, how nice. big grin

ToddianGirl
I LOVE HIM!!!!!!!!! I just got done reading that article. It's so cool I loved the part where the waiter said that Johnny
One more reason to make me love him more!

ibd4eva
I was just about to post that article sailor!! he is the SWEETEST guy. I still love him and will always love him. *sigh* I've been depped forever...

sailorleo
lol, yeah i saw this and thought of you guys smile

Jaeh.is.Awesome
Originally posted by That ACDC Chick
his sexiness alone is the greatest tip he can give to society img05

just noticed and found this hilariously correct. laughing out loud big grin

awww thanks sailor ^^ and thanks for posting, too.. xD

ibd4eva
haha! thats so true tac!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.