Jack's realtionship with his Father

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ToddianGirl
Thinking about it I don't think it was a good one. Teauge must have left Jack and his mother when he was younger to be a pirate or countine with Piracy. I really don't know but I think Teauge did love Jack's mother and him. Cause he did have her shurken head with him all the time. Then he gave it to Jack to have. I'm puzzeld what do you guys think?

willofthewisp
I'm in full agreement with you. I've got a fic out there that says, so, lol! Yeah, I do think there was definitely some love between Teague and Jack's mom. There is some internet chatter that he actually killed Jack's mom, though, and carried her head around as a trophy, but wow...that's bleak even for this series.

ToddianGirl
Originally posted by willofthewisp
I'm in full agreement with you. I've got a fic out there that says, so, lol! Yeah, I do think there was definitely some love between Teague and Jack's mom. There is some internet chatter that he actually killed Jack's mom, though, and carried her head around as a trophy, but wow...that's bleak even for this series.

I agree Willo. Teague killing his wife is something I really don't buy at all.

a-k-a-amber
Wow where did the rumors he killed his wife come from?

Jaeh.is.Awesome
I don't think he killed jack's mom. that's just morbid - especially he brings the head around. O.o I'm thinking that he brings it around, yeah, because Teague loves his mom. Its probably like a crude version of a photograph..? *grin*

amber, I don't know either - I didn't even know there were such rumors. *blink*

nice siggy btw - I liked gambit in that movie, one of the only great things in that movie. erm

a-k-a-amber
Jaeh, yeah Gambit and Ryan Reynolds completely made that movie IMO.

I don't think he killed his wife it seems wierd but it does explain why she's such a shruken head. I asumed you know that Teague got to the fountain of youth, but then how is her head all shruken and Jack only like forty-ish.

I'm not sure if I worded that correctly...

Jaeh.is.Awesome
I think I kinda understood it. and that's a good thought - its either that or he had jack at a really young age or something.

YES! Indeed, gambit and ryan reynolds. Sorry, but wolve didn't really cut it.

a-k-a-amber
Yeah it doesnt make sense unless Jack already knows where the fountain of youth is... Which would interfere with the whole fountain of youth idea for Pirates 4.

Jaeh.is.Awesome
maybe he has an idea how to go there, but doesn't know the real way or something.

willofthewisp
Originally posted by a-k-a-amber
Wow where did the rumors he killed his wife come from?

There is (or was) on imdb.com a list of possible explanations for Teague showing Jack his mom's head.

Why would Jack need the chart to the fountain of youth if he already knew where it was?

a-k-a-amber
Yeah like Iw as saying it would completely interfere with what we already know. Its the only thing that confuses me still about AWE

Jaeh.is.Awesome
He probably doesn't know how to get there exactly, he just knows there is a way to get there. *shrug*

willofthewisp
That's what I thought. He knew it was real but needed to actually get there and needed the charts to do that. AWE itself is a riddle.

siriuswriter
or he does know completely how to get there, but doesn't want anyone else to. and what revenge could be better than taking a treasure map with the ultimate treasure away from the captain that dumped him on the same island two freaking times?

willofthewisp
That's Jack logic there!

siriuswriter
aharrr matey. smile

willofthewisp
Remember Jack is usually 10 steps ahead of everyone else, so Jack logic = success, as long as you don't make his mistakes and exclude everyone else from your ideas, because then they'll get their own ideas and subsequently make your said ideas backfire, in which case your own ideas were never good ideas in the first place.

siriuswriter
mhmm, mhmmm. sorry i don't hink i heard anything coherent after you said i think like jack sparrow.

and i do find myself being like "well, if you would have listened to me in the first place, we wouldn't have had to wait three hours."

A LOT.

all right! so if i get the chance to meet johnny depp one day, i'll just think like jack and we'll be bffs. big grin

Bwa Ha Ha
Yay Jack logic and brainwaves!

PirateofOslo
I have this theory that Jack's mother was one of the people on cannibal island, and that Teague met her when he was really young(like a young teenager or something), and well, you know what happened, and that's why Jack is that old, compared to Teague. And his mother is dead, cause she was a lot older than Teague... And they shrunk her head so Teague could bring his loved one with him at all times or something.

I don't really know how I came up with this, maybe I dreamt it or something.. But that's what I'm imagening happened!

Btw, I'm new here, so hi everyone! smile

Bwa Ha Ha
'Ello, there!

And that's a totally plausible theory!

Tramps Lady
welcome to the forum smile

Do us a favor an find the DMC bloopers thread. Thas the first thread I read when I was new... took me a whole night. It's a good laugh!!!

Bwa Ha Ha
Except for the part where Impy and I got totally shunned....

Tramps Lady
REALLY?? i dont remember that!!! i must find the thread and look again!!

Bwa Ha Ha
Yeah, that's why we left it. Then they started mocking us on other threads for taking offense.

Tramps Lady
:O ima look when ima back from the shops. :O

Bwa Ha Ha
K.

PirateofOslo
I'll check it out smile

ibd4eva
i really need to read that thread again too! cant today, maybe later though

Bwa Ha Ha
big grin

HUZZAH!

EPICNESS OF DA SOUNDTRACK!

Bwa Ha Ha
ROFLD while LOL at THIS.

Tramps Lady
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!

Thats hilarious!!!

Bwa Ha Ha
Knew somebody'd like it....

big grin

ibd4eva
Hahaha!! Loved that!!

Teehee "nice to see you too, grumps mcgee!" "HEY SAMI SAM!!"

Bwa Ha Ha
ninja

Nowadays I look for funneh piccies and icons all the time....

Present for IBD:

http://pics.livejournal.com/forever_a_fan/pic/00089c65

Tramps Lady
haha

Bwa Ha Ha
*prances about*

ibd4eva
awww bwa i love you!!! so hot...

Tramps Lady
haha.

ive been through about a quarter of the rps chicki and i started in the dmc bloopers thread... and im putting them in one word document so that i have them with me forever <3

Bwa Ha Ha
YAY IBD!

*is loved*

AND YAY WORD DOCUMENTS! I think I actually have one o' those 'round here somewhere....

ibd4eva
haha i think i should do that too! unless you just wanna send it to me when you're done ;P

Bwa Ha Ha
I has to find ma' stuff.... Most of it's a buncha "HUZZAH!"ing.

ibd4eva
Aha I sooo remember our huzzah phase. And our huzzah thread on the otf. And everyone would get so pissed at us for the pointlessness of the thread. And it rekindled our reasons for hating the OTF...

Bwa Ha Ha
Total hate, it was.

Tramps Lady
ibd... i wll try and sort it all out to put in one booklet and each different rp.

like the thanksgiving dinner and everything.

because after every like 30 pages... my internet browser would stuff up... so i have to try and do it more smile

Bwa Ha Ha
big grin

ibd4eva
Thank you so much tramps! You rock!

Bwa Ha Ha
W00T!

Tramps Lady
i know i do :P

ya know... i've never even set foot in the OTF...

ibd4eva
^^ yeah never do.

Bwa Ha Ha
NEVER.

Tramps Lady
haha. okay smile

whats soo bad about it??

Bwa Ha Ha
They're a group of evil, awful, terrible, greedy, malevolent, malicious, stupid, demented, smelly, arrogant, no good minded squirrels.

Tramps Lady
no expression

Bwa Ha Ha
Okay, maybe not the squirrel bit.

ibd4eva
no, i think they actually are squirrels. NO I..I called you a squirrel! III called you a squirrel...

yeah, the otf is just filled with jerks. Except jessigem. she's awesome. unfortunately, we lost her to the dark side. Which I have been to, and thety lied. They do NOT have cookies...

Bwa Ha Ha
LOL

Here ya' go!

*serves triple chocolate chunk cookies*

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.