Who could lift the earth and throw it 10 miles.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

james2099
Beyonder makes another Earth and challenge current Marvel and DC characters to lift and throw the Earth at least 10 miles. Characters can try, but if they fail, Beyonder kills them on the spot. Who do you think would accept the challenge, throw the earth 10 miles or more and live? Strength alone. No amping. Beyonder has prepared everything for the challenge so that it will be no problem getting the earth in a throwing position.. IF they can lift it.

KingD19
Cap Marvel, Black Adam, Majestic, Sentry, Hyperion, Apollo, Thor, World Breaker, WWH, probably some more.

Charmander
If you even move the Earth noticeably, it's going farther than 10 miles...

id369
Majestic, and Superboy Prime

Galan007
SBP

Wild Shadow
galactus
beyounder
sbp
celestials

for the abstract size modification will assist them in their feat

KingD19
Monarch.

carver9
Gladiator

DarkOdin
Mr. Mxyxptlk...Just ask The Spectre

Warlord
Superman....
What?
He can't?

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Charmander

james2099
Originally posted by Warlord
Superman....
What?
He can't? LOL laughing , Good one laughing

chomperx9
who ever moves the earth is gonna be responsible for everyones and everythings deaths on the planet

Enyalus
Originally posted by Galan007
SBP

xJLxKing
Superboy Prime without a doubt

Sin I AM
Originally posted by Enyalus

roll eyes (sarcastic)

Slaanesh
SBP

Enyalus
Originally posted by Sin I AM
roll eyes (sarcastic)
Nice avy/sig.

Why the rolling eyes thing? SBP has moved planets at light speed before. Throwing the Earth shouldn't be that far a stretch.

Galan007
Nice avy/sig. Perv.

Anyhow, Lobo (in his heyday) could have probably crumpled a planet into a golf ball sized mass, swallowed it, and then shit it 10 miles... Give or take.

Philosophía
But still couldn't even flinch Darkseid.

uhuh

Enyalus
Perv.
Where it concerns Sin...always.

Anyhow, Lobo (in his heyday) could have probably crumpled a planet into a golf ball sized mass, swallowed it, and then shit it 10 miles... Give or take.
He only did that to a city...

Galan007

Galan007
Where it concerns Sin...always.Fair enough.

He only did that to a city... Originally posted by Galan007
Anyhow, Lobo (in his heyday) could have probably crumpled a planet into a golf ball sized mass, swallowed it, and then shit it 10 miles... Give or take. vin

Sin I AM

Where it concerns Sin...always.

He only did that to a city...

i was rolling my eyes @ U Eny

as far as this thread goes though...I dunno throwing the earth really isnt that great of a feat, especially ten miles? I mean you'd basically be picking it up and sitting it back down

Philosophía
Darkseid = abstract, though. ha-sonz

But all-out Superman> him.

So we have Superman > Darkseid (abstract) > Lobo's planet crumpling (?) strength.

golem370
Even if you threw it ten miles you would be still under it lol. Kurse Surtur Raging Hulk

Enyalus
vin
Feetal's Gizz! Yer fraggin' right that the Main Man'd be able ta do that ta the Earth and all its bastich heroes.

Enyalus
i was rolling my eyes @ U Eny
sad u no <3 nemor ?

Sin I AM
sad u no <3 nemor ?

always!! your my boo

Enyalus
always!! your my boo
big grin love

Philosophía
always!! your my hoo

^ I caught that edit.

Juntai
Perv.

Anyhow, Lobo (in his heyday) could have probably crumpled a planet into a golf ball sized mass, swallowed it, and then shit it 10 miles... Give or take. Lobo was the shit. lol.♦

Konton
Perv.

Yea. My favorite Lobo moment was the one where Zatanna was about to go apeshit on his ass before her teammates dragged her off. Gooood times.

Badabing
Originally posted by james2099
Beyonder makes another Earth and challenge current Marvel and DC characters to lift and throw the Earth at least 10 miles. Characters can try, but if they fail, Beyonder kills them on the spot. Who do you think would accept the challenge, throw the earth 10 miles or more and live? Strength alone. No amping. Beyonder has prepared everything for the challenge so that it will be no problem getting the earth in a throwing position.. IF they can lift it. Batman

Mshinu
Rulk. Then he suckerpunches Beyonder and absorbs all his powah.

grimify
Originally posted by Badabing
Batman

Damn, beat me to it.

Rage.Of.Olympus

Newjak
I'm saying the Juggernaut.

Why because I believe it to be true uhuh

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by Newjak
I'm saying the Juggernaut.

Why because I believe it to be true uhuh

Then you're the only one. biscuits

Newjak
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
Then you're the only one. biscuits One is enough to know the truth biscuits

Mindship
Originally posted by Badabing
Batman ...with prep. big grin

Rage.Of.Olympus
One is enough to know the truth biscuits

With that truth being that the stoppable Juggernaut would fail here. crackers

Newjak
With that truth being that the stoppable Juggernaut would fail here. crackers You sir have been marked, for what I don't know, but know that you are no expression

Rage.Of.Olympus
You sir have been marked, for what I don't know, but know that you are no expression

Bring it on. I'll show Juggernaut what unstoppable truly means. uhuh

Newjak
Bring it on. I'll show Juggernaut what unstoppable truly means. uhuh Oh it's already been brought

eek!

carver9
Gladiator

Enyalus
Originally posted by carver9
Gladiator
big grin

psycho gundam
Beyonder makes another Earth and challenge current Marvel and DC characters to lift and throw the Earth at least 10 miles. Characters can try, but if they fail, Beyonder kills them on the spot. Who do you think would accept the challenge, throw the earth 10 miles or more and live? Strength alone. No amping. Beyonder has prepared everything for the challenge so that it will be no problem getting the earth in a throwing position.. IF they can lift it. it's a trick question, the answer is nobody.

weaponx510
no! michael jackson died

nicamarvin

grimify
Originally posted by weaponx510
no! michael jackson died

good

Rage.Of.Olympus
Oh it's already been brought

eek!

OH NOOOEEESS!

banandur

I brought it. cool

Rage.Of.Olympus

weaponx510
rip michael jackson

Raoul

also, most high heralds.

manx422
Orion
after doing it he kills beyonder just for fun

Endless Mike

Yeah. That's like moving a basketball 10 microns.

manx422
howard the duck

SamZED
How can one lift the earth?

Survivor19
That bugs me too.
What are they standing on, then?

More importantly, how will they hold it? Force needed to throw Earth will just deform it instead. The result will be a giant crater, that's all...

Stunner2xx
captain planet

Entity
he's a hero!

Mindship
Originally posted by SamZED
How can one lift the earth? Soarin' Norrin has the details covered. First he amps his strength.

Originally posted by Survivor19
What are they standing on...He'll be on his board, 'natch.

More importantly, how will they hold it? Force needed to throw Earth will just deform it instead. Surfer amps the Earth's molecular bonds.

The result will be a giant crater, that's all... Minus the above prep, I envision something like a giant dirtball coming down on and entombing a silver splinter.

Lord Feron
HEMAN!!! WOOT!! Hasn't he like done it? lol

Digi
I haven't read this whole thread, but I hope somebody has raised the problem of "lifting" an object that's in space. "Moving" would be the appropriate term, and would require a different means of accomplishing it. So some that could lift an earth-sized object might not be able to move it due to lack of flight or some such.

Enyalus
Originally posted by Lord Feron
HEMAN!!! WOOT!! Hasn't he like done it? lol
It wasn't the Earth, it was a planet. But yeah.

I like Mindship's pick. I can see Surfer doing it if he amps himself and/or draws in power from the sun to do so.

psycho gundam
Originally posted by Digi
I haven't read this whole thread, but I hope somebody has raised the problem of "lifting" an object that's in space. "Moving" would be the appropriate term, and would require a different means of accomplishing it. So some that could lift an earth-sized object might not be able to move it due to lack of flight or some such. exactly.

if you can't fly, you're just doing a handstand on the earth with 0% thrust. it's the reason the hulk jumps instead of pushing the earth down, you need a constant and overpowering force to budge it.

james2099
Originally posted by Digi
I haven't read this whole thread, but I hope somebody has raised the problem of "lifting" an object that's in space. "Moving" would be the appropriate term, and would require a different means of accomplishing it. So some that could lift an earth-sized object might not be able to move it due to lack of flight or some such. This is a Beyonder controlled challenge, all the challengers have to do is try to accomplish the feat at hand. The Beyonder has made sure that the task has no issues.

Charmander
This is a Beyonder controlled challenge, all the challengers have to do is try to accomplish the feat at hand. The Beyonder has made sure that the task has no issues. Superman then

psycho gundam
beyonder already said that the hulk's physical power was immense, iirc he used the "I word" to describe it. whistle

Charmander
Originally posted by psycho gundam
beyonder already said that the hulk's physical power was immense, iirc he used the "I word" to describe it. whistle infigay?
Irish?

Enyalus
infigay?
Irish?
Stop being repetitive.

psycho gundam
could have been irish actually.

green, angry, and hates the government, seems irish enough.

Enyalus
Originally posted by psycho gundam
could have been irish actually.

green, angry, and hates the government, seems irish enough.
Don't forget "broke as ****."

Galan007
Don't forget "broke as ****." Broke as asterisks?

Enyalus
Broke as asterisks?
I'm gonna shove those asterisks up your ****ing ****hole if you keep it up. uhuh

Galan007
wiggle

Enyalus
wiggle
Wrong hole. Pay close attention to the # of asterisks.

Charmander
Wrong hole. Pay close attention to the # of asterisks. Shithole?

Enyalus
Shithole?
no

Charmander
no Carlhole?

Enyalus
Carlhole?
Stufhole.

Charmander
Ah, the mouth.

Enyalus
Ah, the mouth.
La bouche...(Incase Kris is reading this.)

Charmander
(Incase Kris is reading this.) Le chat

Enyalus
Le chat
That's quite a comic reference.

Charmander
That's quite a comic reference. I'm pretty awesome for someone with a 9th grade french credit.

Enyalus
I'm pretty awesome for someone with a 9th grade french credit.
Did they make you read that? no expression

Charmander
Did they make you read that? no expression OK, now you confused me.

Enyalus
OK, now you confused me.
Le Chat was a comic strip in the 80's in France.

I couldn't figure out why you'd reply with what you did unless it was a comic reference.

Charmander
Le Chat was a comic strip in the 80's in France.

I couldn't figure out why you'd reply with what you did unless it was a comic reference. Because I was trying to call him a pussy in French. Then I realized after that cat probably isn't interchangeable in French.

horrorwolf
The only ones most likely of shifting earth from its orbit and pushing it over 10 miles out of position would be...

Gladiator
Superman
Superman Prime
Sentry
Captain Marvel
Black Adam
Supreme
SilverSurfer

Of course yes, they would destroy the earth all most all life on it ...in the process.

Enyalus
Originally posted by horrorwolf
The only ones most likely of shifting earth from its orbit and pushing it over 10 miles out of position would be...

Sentry
...What?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.