Where's Deano? Where's Parker? Where Is Everybody?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

NuclearWinter
What happened to the people who used to post on this board so frequently? Their voices have become silent......

Parker is here from time to time but never really creates his own threads anymore. And Deano....haven't seen him post in a long time.

Just curious as to what is happening to this forum?

I am happy to carry on the torch but I didn't intend to create many new threads if any at all but I have to because new stuff keeps happening everyday so I need to stay on top of it simply because it's the right thing to do.

Symmetric Chaos
Well you were posting The Truth about things on the internet where anyone can see it. What the hell do you think happened?

NuclearWinter
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
Well you were posting The Truth about things on the internet where anyone can see it. What the hell do you think happened?

What are you implying?

jaden101
I enjoy reading your posts NW...Genuinly. I challenge you on them sometimes...We have disagreements but that's what this is all about.

I'm not one of the people on here who live by the motto "too long, didn't read"...Especially the people who claim to read huge amounts of information that they agree with but refuse to read a few paragraphs of stuff that challenges their opinion.

NuclearWinter
Originally posted by jaden101
I enjoy reading your posts NW...Genuinly. I challenge you on them sometimes...We have disagreements but that's what this is all about.

I'm not one of the people on here who live by the motto "too long, didn't read"...Especially the people who claim to read huge amounts of information that they agree with but refuse to read a few paragraphs of stuff that challenges their opinion.

Glad to hear it, I just hope one day we don't have to post about this stuff anymore. But we are definately at the peak of it, and I can only imagine what they have in store for us within the next year or so. Or even if you don't believe that they are orchestrating most of the events, than just plain old what is going to happen period. I mean this year has been pretty crazy already. I'm sure we can both agree on that.

Jaden, and anyone else who is reading this, Protect your home and your family with a solar-powered generator. I'm not joking here, it may be the difference between life and death as things continue to get worse.

You can purchase a solar power generator from http://www.mysolarbackup.com/

Having A Solar Generator Is Like Having A Secret Power Plant Hidden In Your Home..

The Government doesn't "own" the Sun yet folks, so make sure you have everything in order in case for some reason the power grid in the United States one day soon fails.

With a Solar Power Generator you won't need to rely on anyone else to run your household appliances, and your important electronics and lights, etc, in the event of a widespread catastrophe.

http://www.mysolarbackup.com/

jaden101
Indeed we can. Been a lot of crazy stuff going on around the world.

Oddly enough, I got solar panels installed 2 years ago. Along with several other things so that I don't have to rely on grid electricity.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by NuclearWinter
Jaden, and anyone else who is reading this, Protect your home and your family with a solar-powered generator. I'm not joking here, it may be the difference between life and death as things continue to get worse.

You can purchase a solar power generator from http://www.mysolarbackup.com/

Having A Solar Generator Is Like Having A Secret Power Plant Hidden In Your Home..

The Government doesn't "own" the Sun yet folks, so make sure you have everything in order in case for some reason the power grid in the United States one day soon fails.

With a Solar Power Generator you won't need to rely on anyone else to run your household appliances, and your important electronics and lights, etc, in the event of a widespread catastrophe.

http://www.mysolarbackup.com/

You know explaining the various practical benefits of solar panel might get you a little bit farther with this. I know the guy who installed the first solar panels in Colorado, cool guy, his house is almost completely off the grid. The government is actually offering people money if they install solar panels, take of that what you will.

NuclearWinter
Originally posted by jaden101
Indeed we can. Been a lot of crazy stuff going on around the world.

Oddly enough, I got solar panels installed 2 years ago. Along with several other things so that I don't have to rely on grid electricity.

Smart move. Although this is a portable system that might be a hell of alot cheaper than the panels you had installed in your house.

And you may need a portable system if you for some reason need to move around and leave your house.

So this would be a way to increase your chances even further.

NuclearWinter
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
You know explaining the various practical benefits of solar panel might get you a little bit farther with this. I know the guy who installed the first solar panels in Colorado, cool guy, his house is almost completely off the grid. The government is actually offering people money if they install solar panels, take of that what you will.

Yeah that was a very smart guy too then.

Tell you what Symm, I have alot on my hands here so...do you think you could do that part? I'm seriously asking...

The part about explaining the benefits and such. You seem like you might know a bit about that.

Bicnarok
They probably spend more time on other conspiracy related forums where more people tend to take it a bit more seriously instead if just tacking the piss.

Or the MIB have flashed their mindssmile

FeelGood
Well after reading allot this forum I can only hope the government came and got them.

Bicnarok
Originally posted by FeelGood
Well after reading allot this forum I can only hope the government came and got them.

so you want to live in a police state where people who have odd ideas, and go against the grain get locked up.

Why not move to N. Korea or Zimbabwe

FeelGood
The people who predict the end of the world are douches who. The guys who are just plain nuts can stay. Fun to laugh at.

Mr Parker
Hi winter,cant speak for Deano,dont know why he hasnt created anymore threads in a while,but myself,well I really only came here as often as I did in the past to post information on that clinton thread and seeing that the people who used to read it no longer do anymore when I post something new,I pretty much got tired of this section.Its too depressing to post about his autrocitys he committed while governor of arkansas and as president and see him get off scott free from them.also that other conspiracy site you refered me to has much more activity there so thats where I hang out at mostly these days.

KharmaDog
Yes Parker, better you stay among the like minded herd that will comfort you by agreeing with your nonsensical rambling and who probably fail to criticize your limited communication skills.

I don't come by here myself much anymore because it's pretty much, "been there, done that".

I do miss Deano though, paranoid little dude is probably on some inter-dimensional romp with David Icke and some Lizard men.

Mr Parker
plus theres more people there at that other site winter who can think for themselves and outside the box and arent so much in denial about conspiracys such as KD is why I spend a lot more time at that other site than I do here these days.

jaden101
Yeah...That's why. We believe you.

Captain REX
You're generally not supposed to make threads like this. If you want to get in touch with people, get their contact info from them via Private Message. Thank you.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.