DEath Head II vs Spiderman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Wild Shadow
battle takes place in the middle of central park. ko, kill, bfr incapacitation.

AlmightyKfish
Digi is gonna come in here in outrage.

SamZED
Who's that? I mean Death Head.. not Spider-man...

Wild Shadow
Originally posted by AlmightyKfish
Digi is gonna come in here in outrage.

why? confused

Digi
Originally posted by Wild Shadow
why? confused

Because it's an unholy stomp. Minion for the rape.

crackers

Digi
Originally posted by SamZED
Who's that? I mean Death Head.. not Spider-man...

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f98/t461697.html

-K-M-
Yeah this really is a serious stomp, think Digi and I are the only fans though

psycho gundam
battle takes place in the middle of central park. ko, kill, bfr incapacitation. lulz

Wild Shadow
Originally posted by Digi
Because it's an unholy stomp. Minion for the rape.

crackers

if wolverine can stalemate him why cant spidey do better.

-K-M-

Because when Wolverine "stalemated" DHII he had the entire X-Men backing him up and DH was beating them all down. Wolverine's attacks were showing to be pointless as DH regenerated any attack he did.

iceman24567
Because Spidey isn't Wolverine?

Wild Shadow
wolverine took on DeathHead by himself to buy the rest of the team a chance to regroup and he went crazy on DH by himself hacking and slicing him till he managed to cut his arm off..

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by -K-M-
Yeah this really is a serious stomp, think Digi and I are the only fans though

I like him as well.

Always reminded me a bit of Predators.

-K-M-
wolverine took on DeathHead by himself to buy the rest of the team a chance to regroup and he went crazy on DH by himself hacking and slicing him till he managed to cut his arm off..

Yeah after DH wrecked them all, and DH healed in seconds erm

Wild Shadow
Originally posted by -K-M-
Yeah after DH wrecked them all, and DH healed in seconds erm

okay back on track what does DH have on spidey? cool

Digi
okay back on track what does DH have on spidey? cool

Everything. And I'm kind of uncertain why you're ignoring those whose opinions contrast with your own about the Wolverine encounter. I'm also just as mystified about how you could have Wolverine on the same level as Minion after seeing that fight. It wasn't a clear win for either one, but it was pretty much a non-fight since it ended after about 2 blows.

But I hope you aren't basing the fight off of a single Minion showing. His entire body of work is far beyond either Logan or Pete. If you need further info on Minion, I'd suggest the respect thread I linked to.

Wild Shadow
Everything. And I'm kind of uncertain why you're ignoring those whose opinions contrast with your own about the Wolverine encounter. I'm also just as mystified about how you could have Wolverine on the same level as Minion after seeing that fight. It wasn't a clear win for either one, but it was pretty much a non-fight since it ended after about 2 blows.

But I hope you aren't basing the fight off of a single Minion showing. His entire body of work is far beyond either Logan or Pete. If you need further info on Minion, I'd suggest the respect thread I linked to.

i actually have his first appearance and comics, i know how bad@$$ he is. no need to look at the respect thread. i want to hear what ppl have to say, i am neither agreeing or disagreeing with ppl here.

Digi
There's also this to consider:

The fight you mentioned, Minion did indeed get his armed chopped off (only to regrow it in seconds with no trouble) but it was cut when it was in its liquid phase, as he was forming it into hand-claws. This is what happened to an alternate-universe Wolverine who tried the same in solid form:
http://img249.imageshack.us/i/41mh1.jpg/
...alternate universe, yes. But we know it was adamantium, and it broke. There's been speculation about it not being "true" adamantium, or weakened mystically somehow (a being called Charnel in the storyline could have done it), but none of that is corroborated with evidence from the comics. All we know is that it was adamantium.

So even your lone example for Spider-Man (which isn't much of one) can be refuted handily.

i actually have his first appearance and comics, i know how bad@$$ he is. no need to look at the respect thread. i want to hear what ppl have to say, i am neither agreeing or disagreeing with ppl here.

Sorry, but if you think Spidey can win this, or even come close, you do need to look at it.

srug

Digi
There's also a story arc involving Minion where 616 Spidey is killed in seconds by monsters that Minion was taking out in droves. Minion & company reset time, so all's well in the end. But still.

Wish I remembered the name. Maybe Mungi will. It was with that company that wanted to control the timeline and replace Earth with their own, etc. etc. I'd dig through my collection for it, but there's not much reason to.

illadelph12
Wow @ this thread. facepalm

Next will be Sabretooth Vs. Death Metal.

Digi
Originally posted by illadelph12
Wow @ this thread. facepalm

Next will be Sabretooth Vs. Death Metal.

Eh, he's an obscure character. Hasn't been in a comic since '92, and was a relative unknown until I made the respect thread and he started getting used in tourneys (leo, myself, etc.). So it's not terribly surprising.

leonidas
problem is there is literally absolutely NOTHING spidey could do to harm dhii. it would be purely plot driven. in a straight up fight spidey is murdered. it might take a bit of time for dhii to hot him (maybe) but he would eventually and if spidey got in close it would be over immediately. webs wouldn't work. spidey is nowhere near strong enough to do damage. all he could do is dodge and pray . . .

jinzin

Wolverine can fight Minion to a draw because he's the damned anti brick. His adamantium claws can actually damage Minion's hyde unlike Spidey's punches, and his skeleton and HF can take a fair amount of abuse from DH before going down, which Spidey also can't do.

Spidey at best could just avoid Minion, he'd never be able to beat him though....

jinzin
There's also this to consider:

The fight you mentioned, Minion did indeed get his armed chopped off (only to regrow it in seconds with no trouble) but it was cut when it was in its liquid phase, as he was forming it into hand-claws. This is what happened to an alternate-universe Wolverine who tried the same in solid form:
http://img249.imageshack.us/i/41mh1.jpg/
...alternate universe, yes. But we know it was adamantium, and it broke. There's been speculation about it not being "true" adamantium, or weakened mystically somehow (a being called Charnel in the storyline could have done it), but none of that is corroborated with evidence from the comics. All we know is that it was adamantium.

Actually the whole reason why the Charnel supposition even started was because that's what the writer responded with to a fan who asked him about why the Adamantium broke.

Digi
Originally posted by jinzin
Actually the whole reason why the Charnel supposition even started was because that's what the writer responded with to a fan who asked him about why the Adamantium broke.

But the writer wasn't clear, and ended up saying that we don't know. He posited the Charnel thing as speculation, not solid fact. So we technically don't know. I can dig up the quote if needed.

That said, it seems like a reasonable explanation. I use the feat to show that Minion's durability is nearly on par with adamantium, not to say that it's greater than adamantium.

jinzin
But the writer wasn't clear, and ended up saying that we don't know. He posited the Charnel thing as speculation, not solid fact. So we technically don't know. I can dig up the quote if needed.

That said, it seems like a reasonable explanation. I use the feat to show that Minion's durability is nearly on par with adamantium, not to say that it's greater than adamantium.

That's fine, I just think that the fact that the writer offered this as his speculation gives it more credence than the usual riff raff.

Meh, alternate universe Wolverine almost always gets that middle claw broken anyway... it's probably just the weakest bond in his body maybe.

But yes DHII has mass durability levels.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.