DC Ares vs Thor w/ Odinforce

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Starscream M
Who wins?

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/0/8190/388073-197327-ares_super.jpg vs http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/0/1772/95070-123690-thor_super.jpg

occultdestroyer
God Wave VS Odin Force

DC or Marvel, take your pick.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Wonder Woman just killed Ares.....

guy222
yep

occultdestroyer
WW > Thor

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by occultdestroyer
WW > Thor

Are you serious or are you just joking?

occultdestroyer
w/o Odin Force

Rage.Of.Olympus
Wonder Woman > Classic Thor?

Lulz. In what category and based on what?

His stronger, more durable, more experienced, more powerful. The only thing she has on him is speed, and with his reflexes, he can handle that just fine.

So in what way is Wonder Woman superior to Classic Thor?

occultdestroyer
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus

So in what way is Wonder Woman superior to Classic Thor?
Skill and speed.

With her full gear, WW >> Thor

The Nuul
With Thors full gear >>> WW.

Warlord
Skill and speed.

no, just no

manx422
WW > Thor
its true. its true.

The Nuul
Originally posted by manx422
its true. its true.

Who cares what you think, sock.

manx422
WW >>>>>>>>>>> thor
thor is a pussy without his hammer

occultdestroyer

thumb up

Thor wins this match

Rage.Of.Olympus
Skill and speed.

Skill? Debatable.

Thor has shown that he has incredible fighting skills as well. He manhandled Drax, and Maxam, with his superior hand to hand combat. He was about to knock out Juggernaut by using his superior hand to hand fighting skills. He defeated Grog the God Crusher, while powerless and mortal, with his hand to hand combat skills alone. I even remember once, the Absorbing Man, absorbed Thor's powers, but he said, what good are his powers, if he couldn't even touch Thor. He beat the crap out of Loki and Fenris who were amped with copies of Mjolnir without them laying a hand on him once.

Like I said, in terms of skill? Debatable. Thor has tons of showings in that department.

Speed? Like I said, she has superior movement, but with his reflexes, it's nothing he can't handle.

So I again I ask you what do you base the opinion that "Wonder Woman > Thor" on?

He has her beat in almost all categories, with the exception of speed, and skill being debatable.

She would beat Thor without Mjolnir with all her gear practically every time. Even then, Thor has the ability to even out the playing field in win, if his allowed to use all of his options.

Even standard Thor is more powerful that her in her full gear in my opinion and is capable of defeating her, if he used his power set.

Also:

Fully geared Thor > Fully geared Wonder Woman

Rage.Of.Olympus
WW >>>>>>>>>>> thor

facepalm

Tell that to Juggernaut, Ulik, Hulk, Hercules, Fenris, Loki, Ares etc.

manx422
Originally posted by The Nuul
Who cares what you think, sock.
AH! Truth really hurts.
u can't accept ww>thor
that's why u started talking trash

Warlord
facepalm

Tell that to Juggernaut, Ulik, Hulk, Hercules, Fenris, Loki, Ares etc.

hey pal, aren't you tired yet trying to convince people who haven't read a single Thor book in their life?

occultdestroyer

Thor has shown that he has incredible fighting skills as well. He manhandled Drax, and Maxam, with his superior hand to hand combat. He was about to knock out Juggernaut by using his superior hand to hand fighting skills. He defeated Grog the God Crusher, while powerless and mortal, with his hand to hand combat skills alone. I even remember once, the Absorbing Man, absorbed Thor's powers, but he said, what good are his powers, if he couldn't even touch Thor. He beat the crap out of Loki and Fenris who were amped with copies of Mjolnir without them laying a hand on him once.
Speed? Like I said, she has superior movement, but with his reflexes, it's nothing he can't handle.
Seriously though, Thor is a LOT more skilled than Juggs.

So I again I ask you what do you base the opinion that "Wonder Woman > Thor" on?
Do I have to repeat myself??
I said it already: SPEED and SKILL. Don't make me repeat it another time, or I'll be forced to report you for trolling.

He has her beat in almost all categories, with the exception of speed, and skill being debatable.
Yes, it's a fact and no, it's NOT debatable.

She would beat Thor without Mjolnir in hand to hand combat with all her gear. Even then Thor has the ability to even out the playing field in win, if his allowed to use all of his abilities.
What other abilities? Farting? Flashing his dong?

Even standard Thor is more powerful that her in her full gear in my opinion and is capable of defeating her, if he used his power set. Also:

Fully geared Thor > Fully geared Wonder Woman
Your opinion does not necessarily make it a fact. I have my opinions too, but a Wondy with full gear curbstomps Thor that it isn't even funny. Even with only the Sandals of Hermes and the Gauntlets of Atlas, Thor gets handed his ass 10x over.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by Warlord
hey pal, aren't you tired yet trying to convince people who haven't read a single Thor book in their life?

I am, but I shouldn't take him seriously either way. His just being silly/joking. If he isn't, then, well, he seriously needs to pick up a Thor comic.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Seriously though, Thor is a LOT more skilled than Juggs.

Just used it as an example.

Do I have to repeat myself??
I said it already: SPEED and SKILL. Don't make me repeat it another time, or I'll be forced to report you for trolling.

eer

Dude, relax.....

Just because she has superior speed, it does not mean that:

Wonder Woman > Thor

If you had said:

Wonder Woman > Thor (In terms of speed, and arguably skills.)

Then it would have been different. She is not superior to him simply by being faster than him. With his reflexes, he can handle it just fine. Her speed.

Also like I stated, in skill it's extremely debatable.

Yes, it's a fact and it's NOT debatable.

No it's not a fact. It's debatable. As I have shown.

Seriously? sick

Abilities such as calling on Warrior Madness/Berserker rage, summoning his armor, belt of strength, gloves, and so on. Give him Mjolnir and his other powers, and he can beat her in full gear even without those power ups.

Your opinion does not necessarily make it a fact. I have my opinions too, but a Wondy with full gear curbstomps average Thor that it isn't even funny. Even with only the Sandals of Hermes and the Gauntlets of Atlas, Thor gets handed his ass 10x over.

I'm basing my opinion on what I've seen Thor do and what he is capable off.

She would defeat him in a fist fight, practically every time like I said. With all his powers? He would win if he used his power set. He doesn't have to engage her in hand to hand where should would have the clear and obvious advantage to defeat her, assuming it's standard Thor with Mjolnir.

Yes, in a brawl, she would eventually beat the crap out of Thor (Without Mjolnir and his other powers.), with only her Gauntlets of Atlas and her Sandals of Hermes.

Warlord

So you will report him for trolling while you can keep speaking that way huh?
interesting...

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by Warlord
So you will report him for trolling while you can keep speaking that way huh?
interesting...

I don't even see how what I said would count as trolling, and then he goes off and says that, but I didn't bother bringing it up. Whatever.....

occultdestroyer
To tell you honestly, Thor is one of my favorite Marvel characters, if not my MOST favorite character in Marvel.
I'll admit that I'm practically a bit biased when it comes with Thor matches, giving him the win most of the time.
But against a full geared Wondy, he won't stand a chance unless he's in Warrior Madness mode or has the Odinforce or Rune Magics.

Rage.Of.Olympus
To tell you honestly, Thor is one of my favorite Marvel characters, if not my MOST favorite character in Marvel.
I'll admit that I'm practically a bit biased when it comes with Thor matches, giving him the win most of the time.
But against a full geared Wondy, he won't stand a chance unless he's in Warrior Madness mode or has the Odinforce or Rune Magics.

Of course he won't stand a chance against a fully geared Wonder Woman in say, a hand to hand fight. With all his powers and Mjolnir in play?

He can win that fight. He doesn't have to engage her in hand to hand where she clearly has the advantage over him. That smartest thing to do would be what he did to Hulk. Swing up an indestructible vortex with his faster than light reflexes, and just drain her life force (If that works.) or something akin to that.

Still if a standard Thor engaged Wonder Woman who was fully geared in a brawl, even with Mjolnir in hand (As a weapon of blunt force etc.) he would lose, practically every time. Although he would go down fighitng, as every warrior born should.

Rage.Of.Olympus
I would love to see a Wonder Woman/Thor crossover. I just realized that. Imagine if Wonder Woman and Thor had a kid?

Christ, that would be a beast.

Enyalus
Diana just killed Ares?

WW #33 came out already? erm

...I was gonna give Ares the win 'til I read that.

Starscream M
Originally posted by Enyalus
Diana just killed Ares?

WW #33 came out already? erm

...I was gonna give Ares the win 'til I read that. it was a very shitty death imo....disappointing

iceman24567
Yeah and Thor is at normal levels again skyfathers are getting the shit treatment currently.

DarkOdin
Originally posted by iceman24567
Yeah and Thor is at normal levels again skyfathers are getting the shit treatment currently.

Normal levels have you been reading the lastest issues???

iceman24567
Originally posted by DarkOdin
Normal levels have you been reading the lastest issues??? I thought i have been am i missing something?

Kris Blaze
Originally posted by iceman24567
I thought i have been am i missing something?

Not even normal levels man, this is the weakest ever.

If Mjolnir gets broken, Thor dies.

iceman24567
Originally posted by Kris Blaze

If Mjolnir gets broken, Thor dies. Yeah i was thinking that too but i highly doubt anybody will be breaking it anytime soon.

The Nuul
Originally posted by Kris Blaze

If Mjolnir gets broken, Thor dies.

Maybe Thor dies.

iceman24567
He can't die so soon no expression

dynamix
i was going to make a thread, luckily i had the random urge to "search" lol. so pardon the bump but...

http://www.mtfca.com/discus/messages/257047/299719.jpg

p.s. i can't believe how off topic the thread turned out lol!!

abhilegend
Lulz @FTL reflexes. That never gets old.

pym-ftw
Fight goes either way

As for wondy vs Thor

Wondy > Thor no gear no hammer
Thor w/ Mjoinir > wondy
Thor >>> wondy when both have full gear

@abhi

You don't think Thor has ftl reflexes?
huh
There's different levels of Ftl

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.