Baraka vs Blanka

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

PRAYERRUN
Baraka from Mortal Kombat vs Blanka from Street Fighter. who wins?

Gamerr-X
Baraka blade rapes him.

PRAYERRUN
Blanka has his full body shock. Fries Baraka when he tries to stab him.

Gamerr-X
Baraka is still a very skilled fighter without blades, he also can fire deadly sparks towards Blanka with his blades. Baraka may be a beast, but he is still intelligent.

PRAYERRUN
who says Blanka isn't intelligent?

Gamerr-X
no one lol, i was just saying Baraka is intelligent, possibly more than Blanka.

PRAYERRUN
Honestly, Baraka is just one of a million others just like him. I never saw anything special about him. Blanka, though, has brains and brawn.

Gamerr-X
Baraka knew when he was being tricked by Melina when she went to meet him. Baraka then sent an imposter and watched as Melina killed him thinking it was Baraka, then Baraka sprung out and killed her as she finished with the Baraka imposter.

That was his Deception ending, so hes not stupid.

Also he can hang with Kung Lao who is one of the best fighters in MK, proving on some occassions to even be better than him.

PRAYERRUN
yeah well....ok ok I have no idea what Blanka has been doing. lol

Gamerr-X
lol, my MK fav is Ermac though, not Baraka, although he is gd

k1Lla441
ermac is pretty badass.

Gamerr-X
Originally posted by k1Lla441
ermac is pretty badass.
Definitly.

Scorpion is amazing aswell. Better than Sub-Zero.

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by Gamerr-X
Baraka knew when he was being tricked by Melina when she went to meet him. Baraka then sent an imposter and watched as Melina killed him thinking it was Baraka, then Baraka sprung out and killed her as she finished with the Baraka imposter.

That was his Deception ending, so hes not stupid.

Also he can hang with Kung Lao who is one of the best fighters in MK, proving on some occassions to even be better than him.

Noncanon ending seeing as she was alive for Armageddon

Gamerr-X
Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
Noncanon ending seeing as she was alive for Armageddon
It was but that doesnt mean he couldnt do that if he wanted to.

Wei Phoenix
Only canon feats are applicable here.

Gamerr-X
ok

Phanteros
but regardless it proves that he is intelligent.

Sin_Volvagia
Baraka did survive an impalement to the head but that happened in a noncannon game so that must not count. Still, he has the blades and a projectile advantage. Blanka really hasn't done much worth noting.

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by Phanteros
but regardless it proves that he is intelligent.

It doesn't take a genius to send a decoy or anything like that.

NemeBro
Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
Only canon feats are applicable here. Not true.

As far as fighting games go, endings for characters show canon abilities as long as they do not receive a powerup or something.

FeelGood
Originally posted by Gamerr-X
Kung Lao who is one of the best fighters in MK,

Say what??

Gamerr-X
Originally posted by FeelGood
Say what??
Just trying to big up Baraka lol big grin

FeelGood
I thought you were high or something lol.

I am voting Blanka on this. Has he got any cutscene fighting footage?

PRAYERRUN
yeah please. I personally love Blanka AND Baraka. Blanka is one heck of a beast and Baraka is just ugly lol.

pea55
Blanka wins this especially the anime version..... He has superhuman strength and pretty resistant to projetiles and any other physical attacks.

samirerre
baraka

baraka is very scary and he is not afraid to be shocked
blanka ia just another beast
blanka is just a child within a beast body
he is cool but he cant take out the leader of the tarkaten race leader

pea55
Originally posted by samirerre
baraka

baraka is very scary and he is not afraid to be shocked
blanka ia just another beast
blanka is just a child within a beast body
he is cool but he cant take out the leader of the tarkaten race leader
1. some people are not afraid to take a bullet to the head but it doesn't mean that they're going to live through it!
2. Blanka is just another Beast? Yeah a beast that is to damned physically resistant for baraka's blades. Vegas blades shattered like glass at the moment of contact with Blanka's abdomen
3. Blanka may not be very intellectual but he is a smarter fighter.
4. Take a look at the pic of Blanka picking up the bus.... Yeah Nuff said!!!!!

samirerre
lol no matter what baraka will eat him
he is a predator
blanka will be too scared to face him

pea55
Blanka scared? Dude get real seriuosly! baraka is way weaker than Blanka. How in the Fu#k is baraka gonna eat someone who will rip off his blades and shove them up his ass? baraka has no advantages what so ever so dude YOU LOSE!

samirerre
just becouse blanka more "appeals" to you then baraka ,it dosent mean that he is stronger
baraka is faster and his blades will tear blanka in half
blanka is in the same level of dan in sf4 so stfu

pea55
just becouse blanka more "appeals" to you then baraka ,it dosent mean that he is stronger
baraka is faster and his blades will tear blanka in half
blanka is in the same level of dan in sf4 so stfu Dude who said Blanka was more appealing to me? NO ONE! So stop it with the assumptions! I have tons of proof proving my argument is fact like the pic up under every comment that I leave. Its shows Blanka lifting a bus which is something Baraka or anyone else in MK for that matter can do. Like I said I have tons of proof but I dont need it to beat you in this debate..... All I need is the pic here, and until you can prove what youre sayin is fact then again YOU LOSE!

samirerre
what.are you real?
baraka has blades coming out of his arms
if you think that a goofy hulk ripoff ugly monster
can take baraka then you have some problems
all baraka's speciels are faster

samirerre
omg are you reafering to this mini buss
are you kidding me?
the movies arent even canon

pea55
what.are you real?
baraka has blades coming out of his arms
if you think that a goofy hulk ripoff ugly monster
can take baraka then you have some problems
all baraka's speciels are faster .Stop talkin out the side of your neck. I negated and smashed any points you made especially the ones about barakas blades and all you keep doing is trolling. And as far as faster specials go Blankas beast roll is faster than any moves baraka has. I got problems? If u are going to debate with me then stay on the subject and don't make it personal because you're losing!

pea55
omg are you reafering to this mini buss
are you kidding me?
the movies arent even canon in regardless to how big the bus is its a superhuman feat and its something that baraka can't come close to match which makes Blanka stronger. I highly doubt the anime isn't canon Being that many debates have been won here with the back up of Moderators based on streetfighter anime feats that you claim"aren't canon" LMAO! If the anime wasn't canon then someone would have disputed this a long time ago. Besides Blanka is just as powerful in streetfighter comics which is canon! I have made so many points proving Blankas superiority over baraka and you have made none except the fact that baraka has blades which is The point That I over and over pumbled! Its clear that you're arguing only because baraka is more appealing to you being that you have not one logical point.... and earlier on in this bout you had the audacity to indirectly imply that I was biased?.... WOW! How embarrassing LMAO! Here is some advice to you kid.... If you can't dispute any points that I've made then don't bother commenting back because its tiring, and you trolling ain't worth wasting my time! GOOD DAY!

Meioh_Hades
IIRC the only valid anime feats from Street Fighter chars, are the SF Alpha anime (not canon, but creators stated that the chars but it's a good representation of how the Street Fighter characters could move and attack according to Capcom), the "Ties That Bind" SF4 prequel anime, the Juri's SSF4 prequel anime and the "SF4 aftermath" anime (those 3 are canon).

samirerre
Originally posted by pea55
in regardless to how big the bus is its a superhuman feat and its something that baraka can't come close to match which makes Blanka stronger. I highly doubt the anime isn't canon Being that many debates have been won here with the back up of Moderators based on streetfighter anime feats that you claim"aren't canon" LMAO! If the anime wasn't canon then someone would have disputed this a long time ago. Besides Blanka is just as powerful in streetfighter comics which is canon! I have made so many points proving Blankas superiority over baraka and you have made none except the fact that baraka has blades which is The point That I over and over pumbled! Its clear that you're arguing only because baraka is more appealing to you being that you have not one logical point.... and earlier on in this bout you had the audacity to indirectly imply that I was biased?.... WOW! How embarrassing LMAO! Here is some advice to you kid.... If you can't dispute any points that I've made then don't bother commenting back because its tiring, and you trolling ain't worth wasting my time! GOOD DAY!
but the movies arent canon
IM NOT TROLLINGhttp://images.killermovies.com/forums/smilies/cartoon/mad.gif

pea55
IM NOT TROLLINGhttp://images.killermovies.com/forums/smilies/cartoon/mad.gif The image of Blanka picking up the bus isn't from the movie! And if it was it still shows how strong he is! And he just as strong if not stronger in comics! Come with your proof of baraka.... Again? Lmao!

pea55
Originally posted by Meioh_Hades
IIRC the only valid anime feats from Street Fighter chars, are the SF Alpha anime (not canon, but creators stated that the chars but it's a good representation of how the Street Fighter characters could move and attack according to Capcom), the "Ties That Bind" SF4 prequel anime, the Juri's SSF4 prequel anime and the "SF4 aftermath" anime (those 3 are canon). Thank you! If its valid it proves me right. That's all that's needed! Blanka kills baraka!

pea55
IM NOT TROLLINGhttp://images.killermovies.com/forums/smilies/cartoon/mad.gif you're not trolling? All you keep doing is arguing about barakas blades when I alredy pointed out how that won't work! All you keep doing is making points with no proof.... shit like "baraka will eat him" or Blanka would be scared"..... Then you ask me if I'm real? Dude you get real seriously!

pea55
IM NOT TROLLINGhttp://images.killermovies.com/forums/smilies/cartoon/mad.gif Also when did I argue about movies? Never! All street fighter anime isn't the anime movies( Which still represent how strong the streetfighter characters are) I thought I told you not to comment back unless you were gonna dispute my points. Seems like you're having a hard time doing so! Lmao!

samirerre
in mk9 baraka is weak
so blanka !

Meioh_Hades
Originally posted by pea55
Thank you! If its valid it proves me right. That's all that's needed! Blanka kills baraka!

Actually that Blanka image is from the SF2 american cartoon, wich is NOT canon in any shape or way.

It's sad, but even Dictator's "This is delicuous" and "Yes, Yes!" aren't canon stick out tongue

However, in MK 2011 Baraka seems to be quite a butt monkey (poor Baraka: he's one of my favourite MK chars)... He got his ass kicked by almost the entire cast!

Blanka is not one of the strongest SF chars but, even if he his Dan's buddy, he's not "Dan-like" like poor Baraka.

I think that the electric green savage wins this.

pea55
Yeah I know its not canon but Blanka does have superhuman strength and is way too strong for baraka.... Blanka may not be one of the most powerful in streetfighter but as far as brute strength goes Blanka is on of the strongest!

Grate the Vraya
Even if blanka wasn't physically resistant to Baraka's blades, Blanka kinda has this monkey-man grappling style right? And Baraka's blades are so damn short, plus they're piercing weapons. I feel like Blanka would just dodge the blades grab 'em, then it would be a grappling fight which blanka would clearly win because of his superior brute strength. Ohhh, what would be cool though is if they were grappling and Baraka used those sharp-ass teeth of his. hmmmm, close, but I think Blanka has it clinched.

quanchi112
Baraka wins.

Zack Fair
Why does Baraka win?

quanchi112
Originally posted by Zack Fair
Why does Baraka win? Blades. His mommy won't save him from Baraka.

Zack Fair
Don't you say you go by portrayals? Because Baraka was portrayed like one giant pile of .

quanchi112
Don't you say you go by portrayals? Because Baraka was portrayed like one giant pile of . Against elite mk fighters with the strength to punch heads, off etc. I view mk as superior to street fighter.

Omega Vision
Blanka tools him.

Insomnia1234
Don't you say you go by portrayals? Because Baraka was portrayed like one giant pile of .

Can you please don't post picture like this... I just finished my lunch, I am very serious.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.