Sam Fisher Vs Agent 47

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

FeelGood
There's 3 rounds They are:

Round 1: They are out to kill each other, assassination style. They are given they're normal equipment (unless its something that reveals the others location) and it takes place in an empty NYC run down apartment.

Round 2: Pure hand to hand fight in a UFC cage. To the death.

Round 3: A gun battle, they get they're standard weapons, takes place in the empty streets of NYC, they are opposite of each other but its at a distance so they need to make they're way there, not far know. No sneaking or assassinating the other.

Who wins?

C. C. Cowgirl!
I don't know enough about Agent 47 to give a definate statement. What little I've seen from the Hitman game wants me to say that Sam wins 3rd at least.

FeelGood
From what I know Sam wins 1 but 47 wins 3.

I edited number 2 as well. It was what I was going to do originally but I forgot it so done something else.

Wei Phoenix
Sam destroys 47 in h2h he has like no h2h feats to my recollection but I may be wrong.

C. C. Cowgirl!
Sam should slaughter Agent 47 in H2H fights, given he knows several martial arts and is hinted superhuman agile.

FeelGood
47 is stronger than normal men and can take quite a bit more as well.

Any Sam H2H feats or videos?

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by FeelGood
47 is stronger than normal men and can take quite a bit more as well.

Any Sam H2H feats or videos?

No real huge strength difference from a peak human. As I said he doesn't have any real h2h feats that I know about. Fisher is more trained in h2h since he doesn't even go around carrying a bunch of guns. He relies on stealth and taking your opponent out with your hands is frequently used.

FeelGood
Well that sounds about right.

Who wins in all three then?

C. C. Cowgirl!
Sam knows several martial arts and has been part of a handful special forces (Top tier). He shouldn't be underestimated in H2H, especially given his strength and agility.

There's not a lot of videos with him H2H, but he has been seen knocking large men out in a single punch.

FeelGood
Well the new game has him fighting so that will help future debates.

C. C. Cowgirl!
Him having trained as Navy Seal is adequate to put him very high on the H2H meter.

FeelGood
As a regular human he probably is up there.

C. C. Cowgirl!
I dare say Sam Fisher is near peak human. He's damn strong, fast, agile and has brain to match.

C. C. Cowgirl!
-1vsdvFoEiQ

1:00. Strength feat.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.