vulcan vs. silver surfer

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

scifinut
who wins?

Charmander
Surfer pounds him out pretty easily.

Naija boy
Surfer 10/10

AlmightyKfish
Surfer

Konton
SS 100/10

Enyalus
Originally posted by Charmander
Surfer pounds him.

scifinut
i just discovered the advance option on the search function which shows this has already been done while the regular search showed nothing. if a mod could close this thread that would be great. thanks.

guy222
Norrin

iceman24567
Surfer quite easily

BruceSkywalker
Surfer too easy

leonidas
vulcan is well-suited power-wise to battle ss, but until he's shown a FARRRRRRR greater range of abilities and taken out someone in ss's class, he gets eaten.

id369
Energy Manipulators have enormous potential. But you would need to be Firestorm level character to take on the Surfer.

Blanket
So, what say everybody now?

Peterlane
SS 6/10

Mindset
Vulcan 5/10

smile

Peterlane
Originally posted by Mindset
Vulcan 5/10

smile

I see you put Vulcan instead of Surfer roll eyes (sarcastic)

Mindset
You're right, my bad.

SS 5/10

batdude123
Originally posted by Peterlane
SS 6/10

laughing

Peterlane
You're right, my bad.

SS 5/10

Thats better thumb up

This way you wont be labelled a troll or fanboy

D_Dude1210
SS 9.999/10. The one time Vulcan may win is thru extreme PIS. Surfer just smacks him with his board ftw.

Peterlane
Originally posted by D_Dude1210
SS 9.999/10. The one time Vulcan may win is thru extreme PIS. Surfer just smacks him with his board ftw.

What part of "Omega Level, Omega Level, I can just reform" don't you understand roll eyes (sarcastic)

D_Dude1210
What part of "Omega Level, Omega Level, I can just reform" don't you understand roll eyes (sarcastic)

He can reform all he wants when Surfer one shots him. Surfer still wins, tho. :/

Blanket
What part of "Omega Level, Omega Level, I can just reform" don't you understand roll eyes (sarcastic) Reforming takes a while. Taking a while = a loss.

If Vulcan's whole plan is to reform, then he has a terrible gameplan... and would still lose IMO, even if Surfer waited every time for him to reform.

Peterlane
Well Vulcan could just sap him dry like he did to Adam Warlock. GG Surfer

thanos-prime
can vulcan absorb power cosmic?

jasofisc
Surfer all the way

Mindset
Originally posted by thanos-prime
can vulcan absorb power cosmic? Probably.

thanos-prime
then i see no reason he cant sap him every time

Peterlane
can vulcan absorb power cosmic?

Energy is energy to Vulcan, if you got it, he can suck it right outta u whistle

Mindset
then i see no reason he cant sap him every time Doubtful.

Unless you think he has better control of the PC than SS, and he has better energy manipulation.

thanos-prime
well hard to tell i mean it is energy i dont really know of that many high end energy manipulation feats from surfer

batdude123
baka

Mindset
That sucks, too bad there's not something that has all his feats collected in one place.

That would be pretty useful.

Peterlane
Doubtful.

Unless you think he has better control of the PC than SS, and he has better energy manipulation.

Adam Warlock has better control of Magic than Vulcan, that didn't stop him from controling and sapping him dry. Experience doesn't matter if you are an Omega Level energy manipulator as Vulcan has shown countless times

Mindset
See the second part of my post.

And this new Adam may not have better control of magic.

thanos-prime
That sucks, too bad there's not something that has all his feats collected in one place.

That would be pretty useful. yep something like that would be really usefull stick out tongue

Peterlane
See the second part of my post.

And this new Adam may not have better control of magic.

He seemed to own that Shiar magic user and have extensive knowledge of what her magic is like and what to do with it. But yes Vulcan is a greater energy manipulator that him as he admited.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Lulz. Vulcan gets one shotted.

The Nuul
SS shit stomps, cosmic awareness rapes.

batdude123
Vulcan drains SS of his seamen ftw.

WhiteWitchKing

That part where being Omega would put him on Surfer's level.

That's pretty much how this fight's going to end up.
http://img514.imageshack.us/img514/7387/silversurfer199612217ck1.jpg

D_Dude1210
then i see no reason he cant sap him every time

Yeah, cuz no1's ever tried that before. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Peterlane
Yeah, cuz no1's ever tried that before. roll eyes (sarcastic)

No one on the level of Vulcan, who saps high heralds like Adam Warlock dry in minutes.

Vulcan is the super-head of energy manipulators

Blanket
No one on the level of Vulcan, who saps high heralds like Adam Warlock dry in minutes.

Vulcan is the super-head of energy manipulators As opposed to Surfer manipulating the tiny Big Crunch energies, and the Old Power.

Peterlane
Originally posted by Blanket
As opposed to Surfer manipulating the tiny Big Crunch energies, and the Old Power.

I'm sure Vulcan could to. When Adam Warlock uses his powers to seal the fault which will eventually destroy the Marvel Universe, Vulcan wins 10/10 at the moment SS wins 6/10

Blanket
I'm sure Vulcan could to. When Adam Warlock uses his powers to seal the fault which will eventually destroy the Marvel Universe, Vulcan wins 10/10 at the moment SS wins 6/10 wat

'I'm sure'
'I'm sure'
'I'm sure'

Compelling argument. Anyway, Surfer ends him in a couple punches to be honest.

Peterlane
wat

'I'm sure'
'I'm sure'
'I'm sure'

Compelling argument. Anyway, Surfer ends him in a couple punches to be honest.

He can't even end Nova Prime in a couple of seconds, he can't even beat Ravenous in a couple of punches. SS wins 6/10 until we have proof of Adam Warlocks current level of power.

Blanket
He can't even end Nova Prime in a couple of seconds, he can't even beat Ravenous in a couple of punches. SS wins 6/10 until we have proof of Adam Warlocks current level of power. He didn't even try to end Nova... that's probably why.
Because Ravenous was actually connected to the opposing force back then, and Surfer was trying to teach him a lesson.

He could however, end Beta Ray Bill in a couple physical attacks, and the son of the Hulk... while he had the Oldpower with punches.

So, you're waiting, so we can base it on one feat? And what's the point of that anyway... he drained Warlock, he didn't straight up overpower him.

Peterlane
He didn't even try to end Nova... that's probably why.
Because Ravenous was actually connected to the opposing force back then, and Surfer was trying to teach him a lesson.

He could however, end Beta Ray Bill in a couple physical attacks, and the son of the Hulk... while he had the Oldpower with punches.

So, you're waiting, so we can base it on one feat? And what's the point of that anyway... he drained Warlock, he didn't straight up overpower him.

Vulcan would destroy BRB(with difficulty) and Skarr(with ease)

The fact that Warlock said he narrowly escaped with his life, and that Vulcan is one of the most potent people he has ever fought, and the reason he got away with his life was because he absorbed the With from the Imperial Guards magical energies.

kgkg
Vulcan would destroy BRB? based on what exactly?

Peterlane
Originally posted by kgkg
Vulcan would destroy BRB? based on what exactly?

Feats. When BRB soloes an elite force like the IG get at me.

Blanket
Vulcan would destroy BRB(with difficulty) and Skarr(with ease)

The fact that Warlock said he narrowly escaped with his life, and that Vulcan is one of the most potent people he has ever fought, and the reason he got away with his life was because he absorbed the With from the Imperial Guards magical energies. wat

Beta would end Vulcan's hype... easily, and he's not beating Skaar in h2h.

And the fact that Warlock is new to his powers, and Vulcan drained him means that we have no idea if Vulcan is even more powerful than Warlock... we know he could beat him, but anything Warlock does from now on is irrelevant to that battle. Also, weakened Warlock was able to fight Vulcan off, and had enough power to drain from magic fodder.

Blanket
Feats. When BRB soloes an elite force like the IG get at me. wtf r u talking bout?

-Pr-
Surfer.

where in the world is all this vulcan love coming from?

kgkg
Feats. When BRB soloes an elite force like the IG get at me. elite force like the IG?

thanos-prime
she is talking about the imperial guard

Peterlane
wat

Beta would end Vulcan's hype... easily, and he's not beating Skaar in h2h.

And the fact that Warlock is new to his powers, and Vulcan drained him means that we have no idea if Vulcan is even more powerful than Warlock... we know he could beat him, but anything Warlock does from now on is irrelevant to that battle. Also, weakened Warlock was able to fight Vulcan off, and had enough power to drain from magic fodder.

The Imperial Guard are fodder enough to beat the crap out of whole X-Men and Avenger teams and are feared throughout the Marvel Universe. Only the BEST of each race under the shiar are in the IG.

Warlock transmuted a planet, yeh he sure is shit with his powers

leonidas
Vulcan would destroy BRB(with difficulty)

dontgetit

D_Dude1210

Vulcan is the super-head of energy manipulators

Quasar absorbed a star's worth of energy from the Surfer and the Surfer didn't even notice it. A similar amount of energy when absorbed by Havoc allowed him to one-shot Vulcan.

Peterlane
Quasar absorbed a star's worth of energy from the Surfer and the Surfer didn't even notice it. A similar amount of energy when absorbed by Havoc allowed him to one-shot Vulcan.

Proof please, and Havok absorbed STARS not a star.

kgkg
So why is Vulcan a better energy absorber/manipulator than Surfer again? <Yes I'm aware of the Warlock incident>

Blanket
The Imperial Guard are fodder enough to beat the crap out of whole X-Men and Avenger teams and are feared throughout the Marvel Universe. Only the BEST of each race under the shiar are in the IG.

Warlock transmuted a planet, yeh he sure is shit with his powers X-Men teams... because the X-Men are something compared to Beta Ray Bill?
Which Avenger's members?

The X-Men along with the Starjammers took out the IG... even Glads too, btw.

Proof please, and Havok absorbed STARS not a star. Proof please

D_Dude1210

From what I've read on the Hoddin, it is a sentient star. Singular not plural. Stop making stuff up.

The scan in the Surfer respect thread isn't working, but I'm sure someone can put it up.

Peterlane
From what I've read on the Hoddin, it is a sentient star. Singular not plural. Stop making stuff up.

The scan in the Surfer respect thread isn't working, but I'm sure someone can put it up.

I'm talking about the 1st incident when he absorbed stars, during the Sythar incident. READ MOAR

Blanket
I'm talking about the 1st incident when he absorbed stars, during the Sythar incident. READ MOAR proof please

Peterlane
proof please

Scaning proof now

D_Dude1210
I'm talking about the 1st incident when he absorbed stars, during the Sythar incident. READ MOAR

Except that as shown by the Hoddin incident, he really didn't need to absorb several stars to one-shot Vulcan.

THINK MOAR.

The Nuul
Vulcan still hasn't beating Glads properly. Glads kicked his ass when he was at his best and Havok kicked his ass also. Glads is not on SS level.

This Peterlame guy is a joke.

Peterlane
Except that as shown by the Hoddin incident, he really didn't need to absorb several stars to one-shot Vulcan.

THINK MOAR.

He didn't one shot Vulcan. If I recall Vulcan was still crawling READ MOAR

Peterlane
Originally posted by The Nuul
Vulcan still hasn't beating Glads properly. Glads kicked his ass when he was at his best and Havok kicked his ass also. Glads is not on SS level.

This Peterlame guy is a joke.

Vulcan can't beat Glads because Gladiator's powers aren't ENERGY based. He beat the Sythar Elder who's powers were energy based, the same elder who bitched Gladiator
Vulcan would lose if he went toe to toe with Surfer physically. Thank god all SS powers are energy based

D_Dude1210
He didn't one shot Vulcan. If I recall Vulcan was still crawling READ MOAR

He went down from one shot. That's considered a one-shot. The fact that Havoc was still pounding him after he was already beaten is irrelevant.

Lol. You can argue semantics all you want, you've lost this debate, w/c is pretty much expected since your position was pretty damned moronic anyway. I'm sure you're just trolling, no one can be this dumb... laughing

Blanket
He beat the Sythar Elder who's powers were energy based Because the Elder was getting his power from other people...

Peterlane
Because the Elder was getting his power from other people...

So? He still beat him by absorbing the energy. Vulcan was gettin pwned physically, same as Gladiator and Havok until Vulcan absorbed it all then killed them all effortlessly

Blanket
So? He still beat him by absorbing the energy. Vulcan was gettin pwned physically, same as Gladiator and Havok until Vulcan absorbed it all then killed them all effortlessly Surfer doesn't visibly give off the impression that he's getting fueled by other people... because he isn't. Thus there's not much relevance in that scene.

Peterlane
Surfer doesn't visibly give off the impression that he's getting fueled by other people... because he isn't. Thus there's not much relevance in that scene.

It doesn't matter. If you used energy as your only power source Vulcan will absorb it, and unlike AW SS has a weak normal form.

Vulcan always goes for the energy absorbing thing 1st against strong opponents, Gladiator(Who it didn't work on), AW and BB, he will do the same to SS

Blanket
It doesn't matter. If you used energy as your only power source Vulcan will absorb it, and unlike AW SS has a weak normal form. Surfer was able to toss around Hulk and the Warbound in his weak normal form...

Also, using energy as your only power source... like Havok did to beat his ass twice? Also, he only manipulated BB's energy once. And BB was able to hurt him with an energy blast...

The Nuul
So how come Vulcan couldn't beat Havok?

I guess Havok > SS now.

Peterlane
Surfer was able to toss around Hulk and the Warbound in his weak normal form...

Also, using energy as your only power source... like Havok did to beat his ass twice?

Vulcan was suprised 2wice. Thats the only way SS is winning, by flying in to Vulcan at FTL speed's without Vulcan expecting him.
SS normal form is his Zenlavian form he wasn't knockin WWH in his Zenlavian form, stop lying.

D_Dude1210
Again. The Surfer has taken draining attacks before. He's lost a star's worth of energy without even noticing it.

Havoc wielding a star's worth of energy took down Vulcan easily.

You have no argument to counter this so you either try and argue semantics or attempt to sidestep.

batdude123

I guess Havok > SS now.

Correct

Peterlane

I guess Havok > SS now.

Because if you read the fight Havok suprised Vulcan

Peterlane
Again. The Surfer has taken draining attacks before. He's lost a star's worth of energy without even noticing it.

Havoc wielding a star's worth of energy took down Vulcan easily.

You have no argument to counter this so you either try and argue semantics or attempt to sidestep.

Havok suprised Vulcan. SS only chance of winning is to jump Vulcan.

Havok<<<SS.

Tell me if Vulcan has ever attempted to absorb Havok's energy.

D_Dude1210
Havok suprised Vulcan. SS only chance of winning is to jump Vulcan.

Havok<<<SS.

Tell me if Vulcan has ever attempted to absorb Havok's energy.

Lol. Ok, Havoc <<< SS? Wow. This is getting dumber by the second... Now I KNOW you're trolling. Well gj on the troll. :-/ This just got too dumb.

Blanket
Vulcan was suprised 2wice. Thats the only way SS is winning, by flying in to Vulcan at FTL speed's without Vulcan expecting him.
SS normal form is his Zenlavian form he wasn't knockin WWH in his Zenlavian form, stop lying. He plain up got his ass beat twice.
The only way SS is winning? The same guy who's last showings was him kicking the colossal ass of BRB, Skaar, Tenebrous/Aegis, etc? The same guy who basically killed super Nate, KO'ed the Hulk (both through blasts, and through gamma radiation), beat Mephisto, etc?
Ya, no. The only way Vulcan is winning is through the speculation that he can just absorb Surfer's power, before Surfer does anything...

Oh, I was under the impression that Surfer with drained power doesn't resort to that form... based on him never doing that?

Peterlane
Lol. Ok, Havoc <<< SS? Wow. This is getting dumber by the second... Now I KNOW you're trolling. Well gj on the troll. :-/ This just got too dumb.

So you thing Havok is stronger than SS?

Vulcan never tried to absorb Havoks power, but he drained a guy Adam Warlock who is much stronger than Havok is seconds.

batdude123

SS>>>Havok isn't correct? mmm

Peterlane
He plain up got his ass beat twice.
The only way SS is winning? The same guy who's last showings was him kicking the colossal ass of BRB, Skaar, Tenebrous/Aegis, etc? The same guy who basically killed super Nate, KO'ed the Hulk (both through blasts, and through gamma radiation), beat Mephisto, etc?
Ya, no. The only way Vulcan is winning is through the speculation that he can just absorb Surfer's power, before Surfer does anything...

Oh, I was under the impression that Surfer with drained power doesn't resort to that form... based on him never doing that?

Which is what i have been saying this whole time!!! Seriosly what other way did I say Vulcan can beat Surfer?

Surfer wins if he attacks Vulcan by suprise, because Vulcan has shown he has enough reflexes to react to SS and Vulcan can only win if he know's Surfer is coming an absorbs his energy from the get go.

leonidas
Originally posted by batdude123
SS>>>Havok isn't correct? mmm

laughing

i was thinking the same thing! anyway, he's right--this just got dumber with his statement.

Blanket
Which is what i have been saying this whole time!!! Seriosly what other way did I say Vulcan can beat Surfer?

Surfer wins if he attacks Vulcan by suprise, because Vulcan has shown he has enough reflexes to react to SS and Vulcan can only win if he know's Surfer is coming an absorbs his energy from the get go. I'm just saying. Vulcan's one way doesn't seem that reasonable.

Everything you said in that second part is wrong.

D_Dude1210
So you thing Havok is stronger than SS?

Haha. Got me there. Must be my dyslexia, all this time, I thot you meant Havoc >>> Surfer. Read it wrong. Well, yeah, Surfer is much more powerful than Havoc. How that helps your argument is beyond me.

Vulcan never tried to absorb Havoks power

Well, there are three possible reasons for this: 1) He's too dumb to do so (w/c would give SS the win) 2) He got surprised cuz he couldn't react fast enough (SS >>>>>> Havoc in speed so that would give SS the win as well) or 3) He couldn't do it (w/c would also give the Surfer the win).

but he drained a guy Adam Warlock who is much stronger than Havok is seconds.

Irrelevant.

Bottom line: Star's worth of energy > Vulcan. Star's worth of energy is well below the Surfer's max power output. He one-half shots Vulcan and calls it a day.

Peterlane
Bottom line: Star's worth of energy can kill Vulcan if he is too surpised/startled to absorb energy.

Surfer takes this 6/10

kgkg
Peter where is the scan?

batdude123
^

D_Dude1210
Bottom line: Star's worth of energy can kill Vulcan if he is too surpised/startled to absorb energy.

Surfer takes this 6/10

Again: Vulcan being surprised/startled by Havoc only shows that his reaction time sucks.

Surfer's speedblitzes him and punches his head off ftw. 10/10.

Peterlane
Originally posted by kgkg
Peter where is the scan?

Of what? The suns...I was wrong he only sun dipped the 1st time, but he didn't one shot Vulcan because Vulcan fought back for a while then Havok retreated after he burned Vulcans face

batdude123
Surfer's speedblitzes him and punches his head off ftw. 10/10.

Because I'm sure Surfer would totally do that.

D_Dude1210
Because I'm sure Surfer would totally do that.

I've seen him do it 3 times already since Annihilation. (Blitzes a fleet of ships, blitzes Nova and blitzes BRB). KMC rules state that they fight at full capacity. Why wouldn't he?

batdude123
I've seen him do it 3 times already since Annihilation. (Blitzes a fleet of ships, blitzes Nova and blitzes BRB). KMC rules state that they fight at full capacity. Why wouldn't he?

He'd punch Vulcan's head off?

Blanket
He'd punch Vulcan's head off? Yes

Peterlane
Vulcan has blitzed a fleet of warships aswell. Vulcan is also FTL, he isn't getting blitzed by Surfer if BRB can't

kgkg
Of what? The suns...I was wrong he only sun dipped the 1st time, but he didn't one shot Vulcan because Vulcan fought back for a while then Havok retreated after he burned Vulcans face of this Originally posted by Peterlane

batdude123
Yes

Naw.

Blanket
Naw. Yes

By accident though. Because Vulcan is so weak.

Peterlane
Yes

By accident though. Because Vulcan is so weak.

Thats why he tanked BB class 100 blows and regenerated from a scream chokin BB 2 death forcing him 2 try and yell out another scream.

D_Dude1210
He'd punch Vulcan's head off?

Yes

Yes. By accident though. Because Vulcan is so weak.

Blanket
Thats why he tanked BB class 100 blows and regenerated from a scream chokin BB 2 death forcing him 2 try and yell out another scream. Vulcan's fate

Peterlane
http://img17.imageshack.us/img17/1622/ss3mvu.jpg]Vulcan's fate

404- not found

batdude123
You quoted it wrong. laughing

The Nuul
Fail.

Peterlane
Vulcan's fate

Vulcan would be busy absorbing Surfer's energy making Surfer's control of his board redundant

The Nuul
Current Vulcan is an idiot, hes not creative and he would just bull rushing in.

Thats his character.

thanos-prime
Vulcan is a idiot, hes not creative and he would just bull rushing in.

Thats his character. then why did he sap warlock and explode them ig members? he may not be that creative but he is not stupid

Peterlane
Current Vulcan is an idiot, hes not creative and he would just bull rushing in.

Thats his character.

Why did he manipulate BB energy and amp him self up instead of rushing in and trying to punch BB with his fists

batdude123
then why did he sap warlock and explode them ig members?

http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n254/faustus777/TheOffice-ThatsWhatSheSaid-Michael.jpg

Peterlane
http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n254/faustus777/TheOffice-ThatsWhatSheSaid-Michael.jpg

At least we know where your mind's at roll eyes (sarcastic)

batdude123
At least we know where your mind's at roll eyes (sarcastic)

It's too big, it's too wide
It's too strong, it won't fit
It's too much, it's too tough

baka

Peterlane
baka

Semantics wink

D_Dude1210
Vulcan has blitzed a fleet of warships aswell. Vulcan is also FTL, he isn't getting blitzed by Surfer if BRB can't

First you said that Havoc beat him only by surprising him with his attack (twice), w/c means that he's too slow to react to human-level speeds.

Then you say that he's got FTL reaction speed. You need to make up your mind. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Then you need to stop making things up.

Peterlane
First you said that Havoc beat him only by surprising him with his attack (twice), w/c means that he's too slow to react to human-level speeds.

Then you say that he's got FTL reaction speed. You need to make up your mind. roll eyes (sarcastic)

So havoks solar attack is human level? Expecially when he was dropped into a sun and flew back up to Vulcan in second, whose ship was miles away from the sun....Human Level right?

the Darkone
SS will take away his powers like he did godlike Cable.

SS will speed blitz him into sh**.

There are so many ways SS can win it's not funny, and BRB losing to Vulcan that's a wet dream that will never happen.

Ambient
Vulcan ftl blitz and then aborb teh pawah cosmic tatolly draining Surfer..

Vulcan ftw far majority.. smart

D_Dude1210
So havoks solar attack is human level? Expecially when he was dropped into a sun and flew back up to Vulcan in second, whose ship was miles away from the sun....Human Level right?

You seem to be confusing traveling speed with reaction speed. You might wanna look that up...

Peterlane
You seem to be confusing traveling speed with reaction speed. You might wanna look that up...

No you are. You said if Vulcan has FTL reaction why did he get tagged by amped Havok who is human speed. So answer my question are Havoks blasts human speed?

D_Dude1210
No you are. You said if Vulcan has FTL reaction why did he get tagged by amped Havok who is human speed. So answer my question are Havoks blasts human speed?

Now you're confusing the speed that energy travels with reaction speed. You really need to start looking things up. O_o

PS. Getting kinda desperate, aren't we?

Peterlane

Havoks attacks were blasts.

D_Dude1210
Havoks attacks were blasts.

Soooo based on this "logic", it would be impossible to avoid getting shot by someone with a gun, cuz well, bullets move so fast that humans can't hope to react to them once they're in flight?

Peterlane
Soooo based on this "logic", it would be impossible to avoid getting shot by someone with a gun, cuz well, bullets move so fast that humans can't hope to react to them once they're in flight?

Your the one that said Havoks blast were human speed not me.

Peterlane

Not if you are shocked.

D_Dude1210
Your the one that said Havoks blast were human speed not me.

Sigh. I guess I'm gonna need to spell it out to you the way I'd spell it out to a 5 year old:

Mr. Havoc stole energy from Mr. Hoddin, Mr. Vulcan SAW Mr. Havoc get all glowie and had lotsa time to put up his glowie body thingie to protect himself. Mr. Havoc's needs to raise both his glowie hands to make Mr. Vulcan go boom. Mr. Vulcan sees him raise both his glowie hand thingies but could not do his glowie body thingie fast enough to not go boom. This means that Mr. Vulcan is not fast enough in the reaction kind of way. Mr. Vulcan can travel very very fast, tho. Not as fast as Mr. Surfer man but he suuuure can travel very fast.

Hope that helps.

D_Dude1210
Not if you are shocked.

Lol. Desperation city. Population: You.

Peterlane
Sigh. I guess I'm gonna need to spell it out to you the way I'd spell it out to a 5 year old:

Mr. Havoc stole energy from Mr. Hoddin, Mr. Vulcan SAW Mr. Havoc get all glowie and had lotsa time to put up his glowie body thingie to protect himself. Mr. Havoc's needs to raise both his glowie hands to make Mr. Vulcan go boom. Mr. Vulcan sees him raise both his glowie hand thingies but could not do his glowie body thingie fast enough to not go boom. This means that Mr. Vulcan is not fast enough in the reaction kind of way. Mr. Vulcan can travel very very fast, tho. Not as fast as Mr. Surfer man but he suuuure can travel very fast.

Hope that helps.

Because he was shocked.

Peterlane
http://img16.imageshack.us/img16/7695/xmenkingbreaker004010.th.jpg

He was shocked.\

By your logic because SS got tagged by Hulk who can barely tag Spiderman, Spidey has better reflexes than SS

D_Dude1210
Because he was shocked.

If he had the power to absorb limitless energy as you always try and put it, why the heck would MORE energy actually shock him?

Here's a possible answer: Because he knows he has a limit to how much he can absorb/drain and seeing Havoc bring more energy than he can handle, had him pooping bricks in his shorts.

Haha. I can't believe I'm still replying to an obvious troll.

PS. The trolling was good the first few pages, but it's getting old. :-/

Peterlane
If he had the power to absorb limitless energy as you always try and put it, why the heck would MORE energy actually shock him?

Here's a possible answer: Because he knows he has a limit to how much he can absorb/drain and seeing Havoc bring more energy than he can handle, had him pooping bricks in his shorts.

Haha. I can't believe I'm still replying to an obvious troll.

PS. The trolling was good the first few pages, but it's getting old. :-/

Because now his brother actually has the power to hurt him. BB can hurt him with energy manipulation, this didn't stop vulcan from manipulating it because he expects and respects BB.

Havok and Cyclops normally can't hurt Vulcan, so when Havok absorbs a sun and actually gains the power to hurt Vulcan, Vulcan is like OH SHIT. He is too shocked to do anything like the scan says.

Surfer wins 6/10

D_Dude1210
http://img16.imageshack.us/img16/7695/xmenkingbreaker004010.th.jpg

He was shocked.\

IF he HAS FTL reaction time (you STILL need to post feats to prove this absurdity btw) he had ample time to react right after Havoc said "YES!". That's a whole second.

By your logic because SS got tagged by Hulk who can barely tag Spiderman, Spidey has better reflexes than SS

SS's reaction time is written inconsistently for either story purposes to give other heroes a chance (otherwise it'd be a boring read), same as Supe's super speed (getting tagged by bricks even tho he would normally be able to dance around them). The fact that you bring it up, shows how desperate you're becoming.

Peterlane
I'm not going to argue with a troll. SS wins 6/10

D_Dude1210
Because now his brother actually has the power to hurt him. BB can hurt him with energy manipulation, this didn't stop vulcan from manipulating it because he expects and respects BB.

Havok and Cyclops normally can't hurt Vulcan, so when Havok absorbs a sun and actually gains the power to hurt Vulcan, Vulcan is like OH SHIT. He is too shocked to do anything like the scan says.

Surfer wins 6/10

Geez, you need to start reading up on your "arguments", you're contradicting yourself.

Again, IF Vulcan can just absorb Surfer's energy (w/c is far more than a star's worth btw), then why would his brother having a Star's worth of energy even bother him when he can just simply drain him?

D_Dude1210
I'm not going to argue with a troll. SS wins 6/10

Concession accepted.

Peterlane
Concession accepted.

I didn't conceed.

SS wins 6/10

D_Dude1210
I didn't conceed.

SS wins 6/10

Sure you didn't. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Peterlane
Sure you didn't. roll eyes (sarcastic)

If you read my earlier posts you would know I always said SS wins 6/10
roll eyes (sarcastic)

D_Dude1210
If you read my earlier posts you would know I always said SS wins 6/10
roll eyes (sarcastic)

Cept you totally failed to prove that Vulcan could even get a single win in a thousand fights.

PS. It was a good troll for the first few pages, but throwing in desperate arguments was only good for giving me a few laughs. thumb up

Peterlane
Cept you totally failed to prove that Vulcan could even get a single win in a thousand fights.

PS. It was a good troll for the first few pages, but throwing in desperate arguments was only good for giving me a few laughs. thumb up

Cept I did and a few agreed it would be the only way for Vulcan to win.

D_Dude1210
Like I said, good for a few laughs. laughing

ashroro
Question: If Vulcan couldn't beat BB when he was holding back from blowing up a ship with his voice, how is he ever going to beat SS. Energy absorbtion can only get you so far. After that, SS turns off his power.

Peterlane
Originally posted by ashroro
Question: If Vulcan couldn't beat BB when he was holding back from blowing up a ship with his voice, how is he ever going to beat SS. Energy absorbtion can only get you so far. After that, SS turns off his power.

Vulcan came back after a scream an chocked BB and who was planning another scream just to get rid off him lol.

Vulcan can cut of his connection to the Power Cosmic see i can use no-limits fallacy too

Ambient
Thats only if Vulcan is a better energy manipulator than SS and as of right now not even close..

Peterlane
Originally posted by Ambient
Thats only if Vulcan is a better energy manipulator than SS and as of right now not even close..

Hmm it think it is debatable. If Vulcan fought Ravenous he would have done the same thing he did to the Sythar Elder.

Ambient
His got some high showings like draining power from a Shiar battle cruiser, draining Warlock and what you mentioned unfortunately that's not going to be enough to contend against Surfer energy manip. feat..

Peterlane
Originally posted by Ambient
His got some high showings like draining power from a Shiar battle cruiser, draining Warlock and what you mentioned unfortunately that's not going to be enough to contend against Surfer energy manip. feat..
Hmm...I do believe that Surfer will win the majority, but Vulcan ca squezze sum wins. He's not getting raped like evry1 else is saying

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>