Grand Theft Auto III

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Luminatus
As someoen else on another forum said:

GTA3 is often overlooked these days because Vice City and San Andreas and now GTAIV added so many new features. But GTA3 is just as revolutionary and important to gaming history as Super Mario Bros. 3 or whichever Sonic game was supposed to be important.

It was pure fun and will always be so.

One of my favorite parts. Claude shows how hardcore he is in the ending.

_qviJ0ml2jg

Finally..David Hayter says it's his favorite game ever. So who can argue with that? (J/K)

Neo_Version 7
It's the only action game I've had installed in all the PC's I've ever owned.

Its sequels were great but none rivals the original.

NemeBro
San Andreas was better. smile

Neo_Version 7
San Andreas and onward don't really feel much like games anymore.

Impediment
GTA III was addictive as cocaine, if you ask me. I even made myself find all of the hidden packages. With the help of the strategy guide, of course.

Peach
Oddly enough, I don't think we have a thread for GTAIII.

Anyway, the game was definitely awesome. Though I'll always think of San Andreas as the best of the series.

chomperx9
1st edition san andreas was the best

Kazenji
Whats the diff between the 1st edition and the other ones ?

jaden101
The thing I remember about GTAIII is that there was almost no press hype or even just basic articles in gaming magazines prior to it being released. It just got announced and it was out about a month later. Few people were expecting much because it started to get stale on the 2D top down view but all of a sudden everyone was raving about it.

Phanteros
GTAIV= better story, suck ass gameplay
GTA SA= great gameplay, good story
GTA III= revolutionary game play

FeelGood
Obviously SA was better but that doesn't mean 3 should be overlooked

Kazenji
I prefer Vice City over GTA 3.

Peach
Originally posted by Kazenji
Whats the diff between the 1st edition and the other ones ?

There was a sex mini-game in the first one that was left out of the actual game but people managed to access.

You never heard of the Hot Coffee thing?

Kazenji
I did but i did'nt know anything about this 1st edition thing.

NemeBro
Originally posted by Peach
There was a sex mini-game in the first one that was left out of the actual game but people managed to access.

You never heard of the Hot Coffee thing? I got bored and looked a video of it in action up. Was embarassingly funny.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.