Beta Ray Bill runs the Mid Herald Gunlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

id369
Out of the group, who can effectively stop him?

Alexander Nero, Binary, Black Adam, Black Bolt, Cable (Full Power), Captain Atom, Cpt. Comet, Captain Marvel (DC), Count Nefaria, Damien Hellstrom, Etrigan, Evinlea, The Fallen One, Firelord, Firestorm, The Flash II (Barry Allen), The Flash III (Wally West), The Flash IV (Bart Allen), The General (Shaggy Man), General Zod, Gladiator, Green Lantern (Guy, John, Katma, Kilowog), Hulk, Hyperion, Ikaris, Imperiex Probes, Juggernaut (Classic), Kid Omega, Lobo, Loki, Magus (Post-IG), Martian Manhunter, Maxima, Metamorpho, Mon-El, Morg, Nate Grey, Orion, Rachel Summers (Phoenix II), Red Shift, Sentry, Sersi, Shaman, Skreet, Supergirl, Supreme, Terrax the Tamer, Void, Waverider, Wildfire, Witchfire (Demon Form), Wonder Woman

C. C. Cowgirl!
This is the wrong forum for this thread. I don't know who he is, so I can't really give an opinion.

I'd guess on Flash (Wally was strongest, right?), Juggernaut and maybe MM? That's PURE guesses. I have no idea who this guy is stick out tongue

Digi
That's not a gauntlet. It's a copy/paste with no clear direction. You're trying to make a point, yes. There's nothing wrong with that, but try to focus your intent rather than being intentionally heavy-handed.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.