Angel - Hells War RP

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Scarlet Fox
Angel and the Team have just killed off all the Circle of the Black Thorn members. Westley was killed during the event and Lorne has run off after shooting Lindsey. Now the Senior Partners of Wolfram and Hart have sent Los Angeles into Hell and a Legion of Demons, Giants, and even a Dragon are heading towards Team Angel in an Attempt to destroy them. Among the Survivors are Angel, Spike, Illyria, and a Mortally Wounded Gunn. The odds seem against them but little do they know, Reinforcments are on the way.

ReCap of events to this point

ALLEY BEHIND THE HYPERION - NIGHT
Angel runs down the alley behind the Hyperion, carrying his sword, running through the pouring rain. When he gets to the chain-link fence at the end of the alley, he looks around for the others, but doesn't see anyone. The sky thunders above him as the heavy rain continues.

SPIKE
Boo.
(walks out from the shadows)

ANGEL
Anyone else?

SPIKE
Not so far. You feel the heat?

ANGEL
It's coming.

SPIKE
Finally got ourselves a decent brawl.

GUNN
(running down the street toward them, carrying his homemade battle-axe)
Damn! How did I know the fang boys would pull through?
(his steps become progressively less sure, weaker)
You're lucky we're on the same side, dogs, 'cause I was on fire tonight.
(weakly)
My game was tight.
(almost collapses, but Angel and Spike catch him, helping him to a box on which he can sit down)

SPIKE
(looking at Gunn's wounds)
You're supposed to wear the red stuff on the inside, Charlie boy.

GUNN
(looks down at his wounds)
Any word on Wes?

ILLYRIA
(jumps down from the chain-link fence to stand behind Angel)
Wesley's dead.
(Angel looks heartbroken; Gunn cries; Spike hangs his head)
I'm feeling grief for him.
(a crowd clamors in the background)
I can't seem to control it. I wish to do more violence.

SPIKE
(the noisy crowd is getting closer)
Well, wishes just happen to be horses today.

ANGEL
Among other things.

Angel looks at the approaching crowd. It's hundreds, if not thousands, of demons of all sorts, shapes and sizes. A huge winged dragon flies angrily toward them overhead.

GUNN
OK. You take the 30,000 on the left...

ILLYRIA
You're fading. You'll last 10 minutes at best.

GUNN
(stands)
Then let's make 'em memorable.

Angel steps forward and Spike, Gunn and Illyria follow. Spike is standing off to Angel's right side. Angel is flanked a step behind by Gunn on the right and Illyria on the left. They stare at the horde of demons approaching them in the alley.

SPIKE
In terms of a plan?

ANGEL
We fight.

SPIKE
Bit more specific.

ANGEL
(steps forward)
Well, personally, I kind of want to slay the dragon.
(the demon horde attacks)
Let's go to work.
(swings his sword)

Scarlet Fox
~Illyria looked to the on-coming horde of Demons, her head tilting just slightly to the side. More creatures for me to kill. I am pleased. She steps up as the Demons push into the narrow alley and pushs both palms out sending one flying back through the rest, knocking others down. She then takes a step back looking over the horde. The currect location is a tactical place to begin the fight though with time the giants will surley bring the buildings down around us.~

Wei Phoenix
Angel gripped his sword and slightly sighed. He was ready to fight back since he didn't like dying...again.

"Ok, nice plan but what do we do when said giants arrive? Does anyone have some magical beans?"

jalek moye
Spike stared out at the in coming horde of demons " Well hand me that sword and let a real vampire take care of them, since your all nervous."

Scarlet Fox
~Illyria looked behind her to thw Two Perhaps now is not the best time to be Selfishly arguing amongst yourselfs. She turned around and swung her leg around to kick three demons in the faces. When her foot planted back on the ground she punched another Slime covered Demon and picked him up the throw him into the masses. If only I still retained all of my powers this pitiful army would crumble beneath my feet!`

Wei Phoenix
"Yes ma'am but try to save some for us." He said after impaling one and punching it's carcass off of his sword.

jalek moye
Spike's head quickly shook as his fangs became more pronounced and his brow scrunched up. He grabbed a nearby demon and delivered an uppcut directly to it's chin, still holding on he gave it a right hook to the jaw. He let go as it fell and kneed it in the face as it began to fall to the ground.

TwilightxGirl
meanwhile... Connor who was walking with a slight limp heard screams coming from the city he was still in, he looked back and saw three vampires approaching a woman in one of the side alleys she was pleading to them for her life.they were about to attack when Connor felt compelled to help her. he leaped right over one of the abandoned cars and not thinking about his leap right now high kicked one of them right in the face, whilst swiftly turning his attention to the other two who were coming at him he sweeped kicked one and reversed kicked the other whilst dealing with the one who he high kicked before he landed a right hook punch and sent him through the air into the window screen of the abandoned car,taking out his stake he put it threw both of the two other vampires turning them back in dust he looked over and saw that the other vamp was knocked out. connor dusted himself off a bit and moved towards the scared woman"you alright. if i was you i'd go now and get out of this city while you can...go now" he watched as she thanked him and then ran for it. he knew he should of listened to angel and also took his advice in leaving but he knew he could help and set about finding angel and the rest of the team.

Scarlet Fox
~Illyria continued to pummel the Demons one by one, throwing them into each other to slow the advance. However something caught her eye and she looked up seeing Demons crawling along the walls to get to them. We should retreat now or we will be surrounded. She didnt wait for them before she turned and began to go down the alley way. she then came to a halt... It was a one way alley. There is a wall in our way. Keep them back. she then began to punch the wall over and over, each punch shaking the wall and cracking the bricks. It would take a few seconds before she got through.~

Wei Phoenix
"Ok, Spike you cover me while Gunn and I handle these demons. Illyria keep pounding that wall down!"

Gunn and Angel stand forth before the army of demons chopping and slewing them down one by one, but it's not an easy task. Sooner rather than later they would fall to there numbers.

Scarlet Fox
~Illyria pulls back her arm to hit the wall again but the wall vibrates. She stares unmoving at the wall as it vibrates again. "Its almost down Hurry!' Suddenly the wall shattered and there stood two women with thier feet up as if they had just kicked the wall down. We have guests. ~

~The two random women dropped their feet and ran by Illyria and began to attack the Demons along with Gunn and Angel. Then a third Familiar woman stepped into the hole. It was Buffy. Guys! Come on this way! she then dispeared on the other side of the hole.~

Wei Phoenix
Angel heard a familiar voice and was lost in thought of who it may be, he ignored the rest of the fight and turned around and to his surprise it was Buffy.

"Buffy?..."

jalek moye
Spike turned around and saw Buffy before she went in the hole

"Buffy?"

he quickly moved back to the hole where the others were going

Scarlet Fox
~The two Woman, Slayers by their strength, fought against the demons and then turned pushing the others with them through the hole. On the other side there was Buffy and two more Slayers and Even Willow was there. Willow. Can you make a barrier to slow them down while we get out of here? She turned to Angel and then froze seeing Spike. Sp... Spike? But I thought.... Never mind we have to get going we will talk later. Move it! ~

~Illyria just went along with the group while her and the two slayers fighting held back the horde from the Hole in the wall, waiting for Willow to put up the Barrier and ready to jump back when she said.~

TwilightxGirl
"B tell willow to hurry " as faith swung her leg and kicked one of the demons and then punched it right in the face.

Wei Phoenix
"Dammit! They always fall for the bad ass factor..."

He said with a slight sigh as he just followed them to wherever they were going.

jalek moye
"Yea Love, we can have a nice little reunion later" Spike said as he followed the others, he walked up to Angel and gave him a slap on the back

"Buck up, champ. You win some you lose some" he flashed him a smile before speeding up

Venomancer
Willow looked around at the group."Sure thing Buffy"She to an few steps toward the enterce of the hole her eyes became black like while she clinched her teeth.The hole began to glow with an faint reddish tint."It won't last long,but it should be enough to get us out"

Scarlet Fox
~Illyria and the two slayers jumped out of the hole before the barrier came up. Buffy nodded to Willow and grinned. Your the best Will. Lets get out of her. Angel? whats a good place to hold up until we can make a plan? Is that old Hotel of yours safe? Illyria came up and looked at Buffy before looking to Angel. The Hyperion would be a main target. They will surley go there. I do not believe they know of Spikes Appartment. At the sound of his name Buffy looked to Spike, then to Angel. This is your turf guys. Should we go to the Hyperion or Spikes place?~

Venomancer
Willow kept her eyes on the red aura that was blocking the forces of hell.Quickly Spike and Angel.If they get through who knows how we'd get out.Keeping herself focused she noticed how with each passing moment the arua grew slightly brighter.An sign of it being weaken.

Scarlet Fox
~Buffy let out a huff We'll go to Spikes. They dont know that place. Come on lets go. Buffy turned and ran through the buidling from which they opened into the alley. The two other slayers followed and Illyria looked to Angel before following. With Spikes help they got to his shabby little appartment and slammed the door shut after everyone was inside. Alright. Will. Are you able to put a cloaking spell on this place? We dont need uninvited guests. If not ill put Lira and Katey on guard duty. The two other slayers nodded in agreement. Spike do you have a phone? I need to call Giles and Xander and tell them the sitch. Maybe Giles can help out some. she kept away from the subject of why he was back and alive.~

jalek moye
Spike nodded as he pointed over to a table in a corner of the room with a phone on it.

"Right over there love," He was looking out of the window to make sure no one had followed.

Wei Phoenix
Angel was hurt that she referred to it as Spike's place. It had seemed as if she has completely forgot about him. He decided to speak up and correct them.

"Actually it's my place not Spike's I pay the rent and everything. He just sleeps there."

Venomancer
Will smiled at her friends request."Yeah.I can fix an quick one the rebuff it if Spike has any sage around here.The sage will buff it so much only another witch at my level might be able to see it.Which is why I'm place an pureheart feild around it also."Willow placed her hand on the door and the outside began to cloak."So how about that sage Spike?"

Scarlet Fox
~Thanks Spike.... she looked to angel as she picked up the phone and her face froze. No dial tone.... One of the slayers opened up her cell phone. Cell isnt getting a signal. Illyria spoke up now. The Wolf, Ram, and the Hart seem to be using a cloaking spell of their own. What Buffy and Illyria didnt think on was that L.A. was sent into it own personal Hell. Buffy then sighed softly and looked to them all. Alright. Since we have a breather... What the hell?! Spike?! Your alive? I mean... Not really surprised. I killed Angel once and he came back a few months later..... But, He was sent to hell you.. you died and became burried in the Hellmouth. And you! Now to Directly to Angel. You didnt tell me he was back?~

Wei Phoenix
Angel just looked at her and felt like he was being completely ignored. It seems as if Spike is the main focus on her mind and heart.

"Well...did you ask if he was still alive? Have you called me anytime in the past to check on me or anything like that?"

jalek moye
Spike smiled and gave a faint shrugg

"Oh you know how it is with the whole vampire, demons, hell mouth, and mystic rubies. Just your basic back to life formula" He gave a slight chuckle

"but what brings you over here?"

Scarlet Fox
~Buffy gave him a blank look/ Seriously? Come on Angel. I was there when he died. For all I knew he WAS dead, and I would like to know now and then when a person who saved my life comes back from the dead! Double goes for someone who saved the world! Oh and by the way last I checked you worked for Wolfram and Hart. the very CENTER of evil! the only reason we came is because Willow got a vibe that the big Uh - oh was going down soon and I was worried about you! she glared a little and then wiped at her eye. Okay.. forget it. We have more important things to worry about right now. The evil lawfirm has sent a demonic army after us, we are cut off from everyone, and we are screwed! The other two slayers, who were standing on either side of Faith at the moment, just looked at each other, briefly, before looking back to Buffy and Angel. She then looked to Spike. ... dont forget you didnt say you were alive either. Im mad at both of you right now and I would SO knock your heads around but we have bigger problems... Any have a suggestion? ~

Venomancer
Willow began to chuckle an bit as she stood there listening to the three of them."Umm this fun and all but if you don't want this place uncloaked I'd tell the witch that's hidding this rather nice den if you got any Sage or not.I would havegonna in your kitchen but I might find an head or something in there.So Sage...Now"

Wei Phoenix
"Well Spike make yourself useful and go get what she's asking for."

jalek moye
Spike glanced around at everyone before moving "Fine" He said as he quickly walked out of the room and into his kitchen. He fumbled through a few things as he looked for it, he found it and began to walk out. After a few minutes he walked back into the room and handed Willow the Sage.

"here you go. This fine and dandy for you?"

Venomancer
Willow eyed him for an moment."Why do we keep him around again?"She stood up and began to pour the sage on the post and frames.She began to do the same with the windows."That should do the trick.So anyone got any ideal on how to stop hell's army?"

Scarlet Fox
~Illyria responded. I say we go out and fight until they are but food for the plants.. Buffy looked at her blankley then spoke up. Okay! Any ideas that do NOT include mass Suicide?~

((Remember this is Unhosted. I do not control it so yiou guys can take it in any direction you want))

jalek moye
Spike stopped for a moment and began trying to see if he could think of anything. He stood there for a few seconds before looking back to the others with an apathetic look on his face.

"I've got nothing"

TwilightxGirl
faith who had been raiding Spikes fridge and saw nothing but packs of stocked hospital blood, she groaned to herself that he could at least stocked human snacks for them to eat in case he ever was to have company such as now for instance.

"While we am on the subject of food spike,You got anything else to eat in this place except blood? she said giving him one of her unimpressed looks.

~Meanwhile ~

Connor was picking up angels and the rest of the team scent.and also picked up numerous slayers scent as well.

"Interesting " he said as he carried on following the trail which lead to spikes apartment.

BADGALcharlie26
Meanwhile somewhere in the city at one of wolfram and harts secret research buildings Gwen Raiden was scoping the top of it and found her means of a way into it for she was a thief, and not just any kind of thief her main interest was rare artifacts,amulets,weapons or something that could benefit her or to her buyers .

The last time she raided a building such as this one was when she was after a device that would shut of her electric current that she has in her body,The device that she managed to get was very useful as it was made so that she would be able to touch and for others to touch her.

she was successful of course and the device worked however why was she looking here for then if it worked,Well unfortunately the device was failing as it was only temporary when it was meant to be permanent,Determined that she wanted to be able to touch again she opened the key lock using her power and went inside the building.

Scarlet Fox
~Buffy threw her hands up a bit. Great! Your no help Spike, and Faith if you are so hungry how about you go and make a food run? Im sure theres a 7 11 around here somewhere.... looks to Willow. .. that is.. If one of us leaves will we be able to get back in? ~

Venomancer
Willow looked out the window."The pure heart spell will allow you to see it's glowing aura.How you'll get in is total another story.I'm an witch not an well I don't know.I can see the door though,but going out there isn't safe.You guys are slayers.You can fight them with little problem.I can't focus on going out there and fighting while holding this spell.I'd need all type of items just to hold it up.Like the fang of an vampire,the blood of an slayer,hair of an wolf.Stuff like that"
As she turned around she had an semi weak smirk on her face.

Scarlet Fox
~Well we have many slayers here and im sure one of the guys can pull out a fang. I suppose they grow back? but.... I dont know about the 'Hair of a Wolf' deal. She kinda shrugged at that then Illyria stepped up. Perhaps Angel has a stran or two from the Werewolf girl he is seeing. Illyria tilted her head to the side as she looked to Angel. Buffy just shook her head a bit, I dout Angel would.... Your dating a Werewolf?! Wow Ive been gona a long time!~

Wei Phoenix
Angel began thinking to himself about where to get wolf hair from. He had the habit of moving his tongue around whenever he is deep within thought and it literally hit him as his tongue caught some hair in his mouth. He had always got her hair stuck in his mouth from time to time so he pulled a few strands out and handed it to them.

"Hey don't judge me because it's now what it looks like."

(Woot! I wonder what's the true story of how that hair got there!)

Scarlet Fox
~Looks to me like you have a Hair fetish. but what ever we have the hair.... that is if Werewolf hair works for the spell. Though I would have to guess it would have to be in wolf form.. but Will would know more details about it then I would. Buffy then pulled out her very sharp stake and was about to cut her hand for the blood. To avoid unnessecary spillage of my blood, Willow, will that hair work? ~

Venomancer
Willow began to chuckle to her."Guys I didn't really mean I needed those things.Lucky for you I brought an piece of the apcalyose page....Wow.Those are the items.This can't be right.If I use this spell it won't have an pretty ending.The demon Zul would be let lose.He's an powerful one.We really don't need another hellic beast walking around.Maybe there'san spell of light might be able to help."Willow began to turn threw an small book.""Ah ok"She took out an tube of lipstick out and began to draw on the floor."One of you Vamps will stand on the east,Buffy or some slayer on the north,I'll be on the west.Now we need an demon or human."

~not sure if we got any pure humans or demons,heck even angels in this rp~

Scarlet Fox
~Buffy stood where Willow suggested and when Willow spoke of needing a Demon or human Illyria stepped up to her. I am Demon Pure. The only humanity upon me is but a shell and distant memories left from when she was hollowed out and her mind collapsed. Buffy spoke up. Great at Partys. Come on we need to hurry. ~

TwilightxGirl
Faith went and stood by buffy "Okay now what" looking at willow.

Venomancer
Willow looked over at Spike and Angel."We can do it without one of your two friends stepping up.Once we all aline the four spirits of the earth will began to react.North the strongest,West the gentel,South the blunt,and East the wild.The symbol will began to glow which should mean the spell has taken effect,but all must be as one.Else it could bring more hell to earth.Or even worst.An evil clone of us all"

TwilightxGirl
Faith shook her head in disbelif "That's great cause all we need is a evil form of ourselves being created" she said in a sarcastic tone.

Meanwhile two slayer who had been guarding the door brought in holding a familiar figure to Angel and the team "Get off me I told you I wasen't spying " connor said as the slayers held him firm as he faced the team along with Buffy and the rest.

Scarlet Fox
~Buffy walked up to Conner. Okay kid. who are you and how did you find us? Illyria interupted. He is Connor... He is Angels Son. He tracked our Scents in order to find us. Illyria walked over to look over Connor in a Studying fashion. Buffy looked to Angel. You have a Son? Tch... L.A. is just FULL of surprises..~

TwilightxGirl
Connor was staring at Illyria he still kinda dug the whole catsuit thing "Yeah what she said,I'm am...Angels son " he said turning to Buffy "So your the well The slayer " he said eyeing her.

Wei Phoenix
"Yeah you learn a lot of new things when you leave Sunnydale. A little heads up though, I think you should refrain from getting too close to Connor or you may end up on your back...like another woman I was interested in..."

Venomancer
Willow stood looking at the group."Ok yes we got an lovly family reunion but guys hell is out there and we have to stop it.So what is our next move in this game of chess?"

Scarlet Fox
~Buffy bit her lip as she eyed angel, then to connor before she looked to Willow. Well Even though the enemy is large we still have a job to do. We have to go out there and save who we can. Illyria spoke up, We need to find a way to stop the Horde from entering this dimension. There has to be a portal somewhere that must be closed. Buffy nodded in agreement. Smurfett is right. these guys are coming from somewhere. So lets get out there and find out. Shutting this portal is our Primary objective. Saving people unfortunatly is Second, but a close one. If we cant get that portal shut then there is no point in saving a lost cause but we HAVE to get it done. There is no option to fail here people. So what do you guys think? Split up into teams? Or go as a group? Illyrias head tilted to the side. I say split up. Two or three per group... I suggest the Vampires go together since they seem to have conflicting feelings towards you. Buffy just shook her head. Got that right. alright. Groups it is. Willow and Smurfett here are with me. You two, pointed to the two other slayers, not including faith, Go with Angels kid. He wants to help. Lets let him. And faith you go with Angel and Spike. ~

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.