Colossus vs Hercules

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

nicamarvin
ok this is ultimate colossus with hulks healing factor, vs Hercules H2H battle..

tkitna
How is Hercules going to win? The healing factor is too much to overcome.

nicamarvin
hey he has an edge in fighting skills right?...and the other guy is very young,he can trick him...

tkitna
Ultimate Colossus is way more powerful than his 616 counterpart. Throw in the healing factor and Hercules loses.

guy222
hercules loses

Ptr_Grifin
Originally posted by tkitna
Ultimate Colossus is way more powerful than his 616 counterpart. Throw in the healing factor and Hercules loses.

Actually Ult. Colossus is far weaker than his 616 counterpart. It's the drug that makes him strong.

Konton
>_>
Without the drug, Colossus can't even lift his arms.

chomperx9
which hercules is this ?

The Scribe
Originally posted by Ptr_Grifin
Actually Ult. Colossus is far weaker than his 616 counterpart. It's the drug that makes him strong.

Really? It doesn't matter I don't collect the Ultimates. big grin
I thought Marvel was against drugs? disgust

The Immortal Hercules. flex

zeel
very simple colossus is strong enough to damge herc. And the only way herccan win is via KO and i dont see that happening. This version of colossus wins do to the healing factor.. He cant be damaged by herc. Its like hulk you cant kill the bastard. you either drug him or knock him unconcious.

nicamarvin

Stunner2xx
Hercules is going to be toothless after this

jasofisc
choke out for the win.

gogogadgetgo
hercules

ultimate colossus is gay!

The Scribe
Originally posted by gogogadgetgo
hercules

ultimate colossus is gay!

eek! Good enough reasoning. cool

KingD19
I hope you don't mean Herc will choke out Colossus, the guy who doesn't need to breathe.

nicamarvin
Originally posted by KingD19
I hope you don't mean Herc will choke out Colossus, the guy who doesn't need to breathe. yet he bleeds.. confused I remember Hulk was busting his face

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by nicamarvin
yet he bleeds.. confused I remember Hulk was busting his face

When did Ultimate Hulk ever bust Ultimate Colossus' face?

Going by more standard showings of Hercules, Ultimate Colossus wins but if we assume Hercules is truly the equal of Thor in physical categories, than Hercules wins.

Ultimate Colossus would beat Ultimate Hulk by the way.

nicamarvin
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
When did I said Ultimate colossus? all I said was that hulk was busting herc face...

Ultimate Colossus would beat Ultimate Hulk by the way.
cool

Rage.Of.Olympus
When did I said Ultimate colossus? all I said was that hulk was busting herc face...

sly

Seeing the topic and the posts before you, I would have assumed you meant, their Ultimate incarnations. If not, then my bad.

cool

thumb up

Survivor19
He is...

jalek moye

but if we assume Hercules is truly the equal of Thor in physical categories,

he is Thor has said so himself, and there fights show the same

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by Survivor19
He is...

Tell that to Marvel, when they don't portray him as the equal of Thor. I mean seriously, I draw the line at Ares, a Class 80 at best stalemating him at strength, him being burned by normal fire to the point he was nothing but meat and bones, and World War Hulk dropping him in 3 blows (He wasn't fighting back I know, but not fighting back, doesn't decrease you're durability.).

Another, excellent showing of this is with Mindless Hulk. Look how well Hercules and the rest of the Avengers were doing against him, while Thor was able to stalemate him on his own while holding back, and then downed him on his ass with one blow once he got serious.

He needs more respect, god damnit. His Hercules, the equal of Thor. Supposedly....

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by jalek moye
he is Thor has said so himself, and there fights show the same

Like I've been saying all the time, outside of their own personal fights, Hercules isn't consistently portrayed at the same level of Thor.

jalek moye
Tell that to Marvel, when they don't portray him as the equal of Thor. I mean seriously, I draw the line at Ares, a Class 80 at best stalemating him at strength, him being burned by normal fire to the point he was nothing but meat and bones, and World War Hulk dropping him in 3 blows (He wasn't fighting back I know, but not fighting back, doesn't decrease you're durability.).

Another, excellent showing of this is with Mindless Hulk. Look how well Hercules and the rest of the Avengers were doing against him, while Thor was able to stalemate him on his own while holding back, and then downed him on his ass with one blow once he got serious.

He needs more respect, god damnit. His Hercules, the equal of Thor. Supposedly....

thats odd cuz Ares has even said that Herc is stronger then him

when was the fire incident

he wasn't knocked out just was get beat down since he wouldnt even really brace himself for the hits. for wwhulk

and i could of sworn he did really well against one of the mindless hulks

Rage.Of.Olympus
thats odd cuz Ares has even said that Herc is stronger then him

when was the fire incident

he wasn't knocked out just was get beat down since he wouldnt even really brace himself for the hits. for wwhulk

and i could of sworn he did really well against one of the mindless hulks

Well, Ares stalemated him. It was going back and forth until Hercules battle field removed him as I recall.

When he was infected by the Hydra poison that was causing him ridiculous pain, so he used an explosion to burn it off from himself.

His face was nothing but a pulp. 3 hits, and he looked like Hulk beat him like a step child. Ridiculous.

I've seen Mindless Hulk handle him and the rest of the Avengers.

jalek moye
Well, Ares stalemated him. It was going back and forth until Hercules battle field removed him as I recall.

When he was infected by the Hydra poison that was causing him ridiculous pain, so he used an explosion to burn it off from himself.

wait if he was skin and bones, how did he get back to normal?

Rage.Of.Olympus
wait if he was skin and bones, how did he get back to normal?

He healed. Healed ridiculously fast.

jalek moye
He healed. Healed ridiculously fast.

i didnt think his healing factor was that good

Rage.Of.Olympus
i didnt think his healing factor was that good

I didn't either and I have all of his appearances.

Maybe their going for the more of a healer than a durable character thing. Well it was Greg Pak, and we know how he is......

srug

jalek moye
I didn't either and I have all of his appearances.

Maybe their going for the more of a healer than a durable character thing. Well it was Greg Pak, and we know how he is......

srug

i honestly wouldnt mind it though if that turns out to be the case

Rage.Of.Olympus
i honestly wouldnt mind it though if that turns out to be the case

Neither would I, really.

nicamarvin
Neither would I, really. why NOT...!! mad look what had happened to Hulk over this years, even beast makes him bleed..there is nothing cooler than Juggernaut standing there taking punches from big guys and not flinching...I would like Herc to be more of a durable guy than a guy that bleeds alot like hulk

Rage.Of.Olympus
why NOT...!! mad look what had happened to Hulk over this years, even beast makes him bleed..there is nothing cooler than Juggernaut standing there taking punches from big guys and not flinching...I would like Herc to be more of a durable guy than a guy that bleeds alot like hulk

That's you're opinion and this is mine. So why the hell are you bitching about it?

nicamarvin
bitching about..?? confused eek! not me...just thinking outloud

Rage.Of.Olympus
bitching about..?? confused eek! not me...just thinking outloud

Well, I got the wrong impression with that emotion. Difficult to interpret someones emotions through a computer screen.

KingD19
Ult. Colossus and Ult. Hulk never fought, and the only time he bled was when Wolverine clawed his heart out, which I might add only happened because he was overdosing on Banshee, and it made him weaker then when he 1st started using it.

Ult. Colossus would pwn Herc.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Ultimate Colossus "pwn" Hercules?

No he wouldn't.

KingD19
Well if not pwn, he would still win the fight, even without the HF his durability would be too much, and he has enough strength to take Herc down.

Mindset
Nope.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Well if not pwn, he would still win the fight, even without the HF his durability would be too much, and he has enough strength to take Herc down.

Based on what?

What durability feats does he have, that even suggest Hercules can't harm him, and what strength feats does he have that prove he can stalemate Hercules much less take him down?

KingD19
Durability - He got nuked, and was okay, he overpowered Magneto's hold on him, and Ult. Magneto was shown doing some pretty amazing things with his powers, Logan's claws couldn't cut him. Etc...

Strength - Stopped a full speed train and didn't budge an inch, lifted a couple hundred ton sub from the bottom of the ocean, ripped Logan's leg off, etc...

What strength and durability feats does Herc have to show he can beat Ult Colossus, with a HF?

DeathKap
Colossus ftw

Charmander
Durability - He got nuked, and was okay, he overpowered Magneto's hold on him, and Ult. Magneto was shown doing some pretty amazing things with his powers, Logan's claws couldn't cut him. Etc...

Strength - Stopped a full speed train and didn't budge an inch, lifted a couple hundred ton sub from the bottom of the ocean, ripped Logan's leg off, etc...

What strength and durability feats does Herc have to show he can beat Ult Colossus, with a HF? Supporting the planet...

Mindset
lol. stupid.

Train > planet

Charmander
I'll run a brantrain into your anus (no homo).

Mindset
I'll snap it in half with my buns. (no homo)

Rage.Of.Olympus
hysterical

Durability - He got nuked, and was okay, he overpowered Magneto's hold on him, and Ult. Magneto was shown doing some pretty amazing things with his powers, Logan's claws couldn't cut him. Etc..

What strength and durability feats does Herc have to show he can beat Ult Colossus, with a HF?

That's nice.

Hercules has been shown harming Thor with his attacks, the Thor who has tanked attacks capable of destroying and shattering planets unharmed, survived the energy of an exploding Sun unharmed, tanked attacks from a pissed Galactus, Odin, Celestials etc.

Hercules can't harm Ultimate Colossus? Lulz. Ultimate Colossus has no durability feats that would suggest Hercules isn't capable of ripping him into pieces. Ultimate Colossus has yet to face anyone on Hercules', level.

That's also nice.

Hercules has been shown holding up the world. When he and Thor arm wrestled, they produced a shock wave capable of knocking the planet out of orbit.

Ultimate Colossus has no feats of strength that would suggest, that he can hold his own against Hercules much less beat him.

If you need to ask that question, then you clearly don't know a lot about Hercules.

Like I said, if we assume Hercules is on the level of Thor, he stomps here. If we use some of his recent showings that completely contradict that, then Ultimate Colossus would probably win, with the healing factor.

-K-M-
Originally posted by Mindset
I'll snap it in half with my buns. (no homo)

Don't listen to him, it's a trap!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.