Daredevil vs Batman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Jason420
wyho would win? and does anyone know where i can find reviews for punisher vs batman? online i mean

Spawnie
I vote BAtman, allthough I'm not too sure cuz he has also a chance of losing. They r both down to earth chracters. I say Bats cuz of all his martial arts skillz and experience. If the guy can punch out Sups well I don't see why he couldn't defeat DD.

norrin radd
batman, but i think someone already post this thread.

kal-el
In a fist fight its DD all the way.If you include Batman's endless resources(batbombs, sonicsound emitters-will cause DD alot of harm) then he wins.

muffin man
dare devil

Havoc470
i vote daredevil, he's fought alot of hand ninja's without a problem and did so really well, it would be a great fight to see, and we might be seeing a crossover of these two in 2005

Mainstream
Batman is more skilled, though I think Daredevil wouldn't go down easy.

spider-venom
you must be joking, daredevil would win this one easily.

lightaxe
batmans utilty belt will be teh winning factor, daredevil "sees" from his senses so if batman throws a tear gas grenade or something like that daredevil is done.

Draco69
Batman would win. Eventually after a few bruises and traded blows, Batman would realize that Daredevil has enhanced senses. After a bout of hand to hand combat and dazzling acrobatic maneuvers, Batman would unload his utility belt. Canisters of tear gas, 1000 decibel sonic weapons producing of earsplitting barrage, and a few vomit-inducing gas pellets and Daredevil goes down. With this massive assault on his senses, Batman would get the opportunity he needs to K.O. Daredevil. Case closed

SnakeEyes
I agree, Batman would utilize DD's weakness

srankmissingnin
Dare Devil has had a stick of dynamite go off near his head, and I'm pretty sure that his "Radar Sense" is a quasi-mystical ninja thing that anyone can learn; if I recall correctly he lost it and had to re-learn it from Stick.

Up close, hand to hand, going for his belt will be a mistake for Batman since the two are so close in skill. The clincher is DD has slightly higher stats and a radar sense which gives him the win more then not, unless Batman put some distance between the two of them... and effectively use what he gets out of his belt.

Doesn't DD have White Tigers amulet now? Ouch!

x_danny_x
who wins and why?

Bullseye got punched and knocked out by Batman and said he hits harder than DareDevil! Though it is a crossover.

Napalm
Daredevil

Mainstream
Bruce all the way.

Napalm
At least matt didnt get his back broken by some retarted muscle head

snoopdogg
Well that was in the Knight Fall arc and if I remember right Batman was phycically drained from not getting any sleep cause he was dealing with all of his rogues basicaly at once. DareDevil is a good match for Batman but Batman does have victories over Bullseye and Punisher in Marvel crossovers so DareDevil might go down in this fight.

Napalm
Daredevil fight hard like that every day hell he gets so beat up hes hooked pain killers

juggernaut74
Batman does not get beat up as much as DareDevil so he dont need the pain killers. Batman wins.

norrin radd
batman vs daredevil the eternal mach up.

batman

Napalm
Batman dosent get beat up because he has his snootly little rich kid toys to save

OtterVomit
Where did you get the idea that Bane is "some retarded muscle head?"

Cosmo Kramer
lol! he is just some retarded muscle head when you think about it. DD wins

jinzin
DAAAAAAAMMMMMITTTT!!!!!!!!
Bane is NOT a retarded muscle head. Have you ever read the bane story archs? He's much different in the comic than in the cartoon. Bane is just as tacticle and cunning as batman is, and he is even NEARLY as dangerous in hand to hand combat, If Bane was just some retarded muscle head than he would not have been running the crime syndicate in gothom or broken batmans back, or been raz's apprintice, he's far more dangerous and a much better character than you guys give him credit for.

and as far as this fight goes, Batman is probably better than DD in hand to hand combat and while DD's enhanced senses give him a slight edge at preceiving his enemy, Batman has enough tools and gadgets in his belt to disorient and confuse DD before beating the crap out of him, once batman realizes that DD is blind the fight's gonna be over quick......hell, all he has to do is drop a smoke grenade put on his rebreather and he already has this fight in the bag, batman wins.

Cosmo Kramer
Actually I am scruing my hero here but earlier in the post someone said "well atleast Matt didnt get his back broken by a retarded muscle head!" Yeah but Matt did get beat pretty bad by the Kingpin after fighting Elekta and Bullseye but of course a victory is a victory especiolly when your a man whose blind with no fear and you beat a man with perfect aim and a really fat guy from the Bronx.

SpyCspider
whoever thinks Bane is just a retarted-muscle head needs to read Knightfall again. Just cuz you absorbed the garbage Schumacher put out in B & R doesn't make the knowledge correct. Even the Animated Series Bane wasn't shown to be as cunning as he is in the comics.

Tron
Merging...

spetznaz
Batman would win this.
The best adversary for Daredevil would actually be Nightwing. Batman is like matching Superman vs Superboy.
Now, i love Daredevil. He is my favorite character after Bats. And he can kick some major ass. Infact he is even better at throwing projectiles than Batman could ever be (and equal to Bullseye. Infact Bullseye once feared DD might be BETTER than him ....this was in DD Visionaries where Bullseye said that DD was the only person who was ALMOST BETTER than he was. That's a lot coming from Bullseye). So, DD is better than Batman when it comes to projeciles. But note, Batman is no slouch in the department either.
Thus the Bat would be able to survive long enough to get closer.
In fighting ability DD is good. He was trained by Stick. But Batman is much better. Basically it is like the projectile advantage .....but inverse. Now it is the Bat with the advantage.
A good fight, but Batman would win.

snoopdogg
Batman 7/10 over DD here.

jrodslam
Daredevil 6/10.

Juntai
Originally posted by snoopdogg
Batman 7/10 over DD here.

Metalmanx
Daredevil. Definitely. Very close match though.

Metalmanx
Originally posted by jrodslam
Daredevil 6/10.

Agreed.

Accel
With gadgets, Batman should get a solid majority.

W/o gadgets, I would give it to Daredevil.

Inhuman
agree with the majority.

Bats can take down DD with his gadgets. 7-8/10
DD gets the SLIGHT majority over bats in h2h because of his hightened senses. Plus he is no slouch in the h2h. I know bats is better h2h but dd has those senses.5.5-6/10

H. S. 6
Originally posted by Accel
With gadgets, Batman should get a solid majority.

W/o gadgets, I would give it to Daredevil.

Agreed. thumb up

B dot Rob
Heightened senses don't matter because Batman is a peak human or something stupid. Batman 10/10 because.

Not really I'd say Bats takes it 6/10 because of the utility belt.

WrathfulDwarf
Daredevil ranks above my all time favorite Marvel Comics characters. But come on...a sonic grenade from Batman's utility belt is all that is need it for the Horn head to be thrown out balance.

Batman wins.

But no matter what....Daredevil is still one of the coolest characters of Marvel Comics.

Darth Vicious
Well that was in the Knight Fall arc and if I remember right Batman was phycically drained from not getting any sleep cause he was dealing with all of his rogues basicaly at once. DareDevil is a good match for Batman but Batman does have victories over Bullseye and Punisher in Marvel crossovers so DareDevil might go down in this fight.

I believed he beat DD in a cross over already? he figured out he was blind and beat him, dont remember much. Batman would win hands down. Hes the better tactician and while they but are pretty good fighetrs i believe Batman is a bit better.

Darth Macabre
Batman is stronger then DD by a little...But DD is a little quicker IMO.

H2H is even enough, with Batman being a little better.

Senses goes to DD.

Gadgets go to Batman.

With Gadgets: Batman 8-9/10

With out: DD 6-7/10

jrodslam
Originally posted by Darth Vicious
I believed he beat DD in a cross over already? he figured out he was blind and beat him, dont remember much.

no Not true at all. The fight was brief and it was a stalemate. Batman did figure out he was blind, but that was some time after the fight. Not during or before the fight.

snoopdogg
no Not true at all. The fight was brief and it was a stalemate. Batman did figure out he was blind, but that was some time after the fight. Not during or before the fight. Batman figured out he was blind then the fight was over. Do bright lights or anything bother DD? I think DareDevils senses will be his downfall in this fight.

jrodslam
Batman figured out he was blind then the fight was over. Do bright lights or anything bother DD? I think DareDevils senses will be his downfall in this fight.

Batman didnt know DD was blind when they fought. After spending some time with him around the city, Batman then caught on. Also, Batman stated.."Youre practiced or possess sensory enhancements making your powers of observation markedly proficient." He wasnt 100% sure DD was blind.

Bright lights dont bother DD.

snoopdogg
Batman didnt know DD was blind when they fought. After spending some time with him around the city, Batman then caught on. Also, Batman stated.."Youre practiced or possess sensory enhancements making your powers of observation markedly proficient." He wasnt 100% sure DD was blind. Your probably right. I read it awhile ago.

Bright lights dont bother DD. Doesn't he have his eyes covered?

jrodslam
Doesn't he have his eyes covered?

Hehe. Yea, his eyes are covered, but it doesnt matter.

There have been a couple of times where someone threw a flash grenade at him or a high watt light and he had to fake being blinded so the opponent wouldnt know he was already blind. Hawkeye was one of those people.

Sea King
batlantern big grin

batdude123
jawdrop That sig kicks ass!!! yes

Sea King
Originally posted by batdude123
jawdrop That sig kicks ass!!! yes

thanks big grin

Metalmanx
Daredevil 6/10.

DestinyGuy678
I actually think it would be batman 6/10 mostly because he could use dd wealness for loud sounds

Metalmanx
Originally posted by DestinyGuy678
I actually think it would be batman 6/10 mostly because he could use dd wealness for loud sounds

Batman wouldn't know immediately, and most likely not even within the fight itself would he pick it up.

Daredevil 6/10.

batdude123
Originally posted by Metalmanx
Batman wouldn't know immediately, and most likely not even within the fight itself would he pick it up.

Daredevil 6/10.

Basic knowledge, plus Batman is one of the greatest thinkers on the run. wink

Apolloknight
Originally posted by batdude123
Basic knowledge, plus Batman is one of the greatest thinkers on the run. wink

Basic Knowledge would include Daredevils weakness?

jrodslam
Originally posted by Apolloknight

It sure as hell wouldnt.

Basic knowledge about DD is his high martial arts skills, acrobatics, great aim and very proficient with his billy clubs.

batdude123

Edit.

DestinyGuy678
basic knowledge since he is blind all other senses increase including hearing

Metalmanx
Originally posted by DestinyGuy678
basic knowledge since he is blind all other senses increase including hearing

I agree with jrod.

For this fight, Bat's basic knowlege of Daredevil would be:

"Basic knowledge about DD is his high martial arts skills, acrobatics, great aim and very proficient with his billy clubs."

If we gave DD your version of basic knowledge, then DD would know Batman is Bruce Wayne and anything else he wants to know. What foods he's allergic to, for example.

snoopdogg
How does DD's suit stack up to Batmans as far as durablity goes? Batman can take alot of damage in his suit. Can the same be said for DD?

Cosmo Kramer
DareDevils suit is leather in the movie. It is not as strong but then again he isnt any ordinary man. Matt beats Bruce to a bloody pulp. Then drags him somewhere to bury him alive.

snoopdogg
Originally posted by Cosmo Kramer
DareDevils suit is leather in the movie. It is not as strong but then again he isnt any ordinary man. Matt beats Bruce to a bloody pulp. Then drags him somewhere to bury him alive. I think Batman suit has enabled him to take punches from Mongul even Darkseid I think. Batman has survived explosions in his suit.

Batman has DD beat in all areas minus hearing and smelling. And to be honest those are not much of a advantage for DD imo.

Darth Macabre
Batman has DD beat in all areas minus hearing and smelling. And to be honest those are not much of a advantage for DD imo.

strength...Bruce has Matt beat by a little.

speed/agility....Goes to Matt, IMO.

As for the senses...It's a big advantage. Especially when the guy boarders pre-cog on be able to know what you're going to do.

snoopdogg
DD is still a human. He's might be considered a peak human but Bats has some speed and agility feats that can make him arguably faster and more agile than DD. DD's senses will be his downfall imo.

Escpecially sonic based weapons.

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c379/Doggydogg/Batman/BatmansonicLOTDK205.jpg
http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c379/Doggydogg/Batman/Batmansonicweapon.jpg

Darth Macabre
Oh yes, I completely agree with the sonic's thought...If it's a fight where they met in their respected "costumes" then yes, Batman wins 8-9/10..

If it's just a friendly fight, with no gadgets, then I'd side with Matt.

snoopdogg
I still think Batman can take DD h2h also. I mean that's all Batman has is his ability to kick @ss. He has no powers, kinda like the Punisher I guess. He relies on his brain and his skills. And it works very effectively.

H2h with no superstrength, speed etc. Batman is hard to beat.

jrodslam
How does DD's suit stack up to Batmans as far as durablity goes? Batman can take alot of damage in his suit. Can the same be said for DD?

Most writers ignore DD's suit durability. The red one is made up of some mesh fiber steel material. Ido believe Bats suit is more durable. Thats why DD relies more on his senses and fighting skills to avoid and dampen hits from the likes of Namor, Spiderman etc. DD has taken alot of damage in his suit though. Explosions, fires, glass and keps on ticking.

jrodslam
DD is still a human. He's might be considered a peak human but Bats has some speed and agility feats that can make him arguably faster and more agile than DD. DD's senses will be his downfall imo.

Escpecially sonic based weapons.

DD has had sonics used on him in the past. If Bats were to have it handy and uses it, it would definately hinder DD's chances of winning. If is the key word though.

Cosmo Kramer
If Batman uses any of those weapons DareDevil calls him a pussy and causes Batman to lose his self respect.

Darth Martin
Does batman carry sonics in his standard gear? I'm not sure he does. Bats is probably stronger, but I would give the speed and agility to DD. Remember, DD has the whole pre-cog going for him also.

snoopdogg
Originally posted by Darth Martin
Does batman carry sonics in his standard gear? I'm not sure he does. Bats is probably stronger, but I would give the speed and agility to DD. Remember, DD has the whole pre-cog going for him also. He sure does.

Darth Martin
I saw it already. But I didn't know if he preped or pulled out of his *** or what.

snoopdogg
I saw it already. But I didn't know if he preped or pulled out of his *** or what. That's pretty standard equipment for Batman. It's nice and small and very effetive also.

Darth Martin
Okay, but does batman knopw that is DD weakness.

Metalmanx
Okay, but does batman knopw that is DD weakness.

No, he shouldn't be knowing this during the fight. He only gets basic knowledge of his opponent. Besides, he'll be too busy protecting himself from DD's flurry of attacks.

Darth Martin
I didn't think bats would no.

Apolloknight
No, he shouldn't be knowing this during the fight. He only gets basic knowledge of his opponent. Besides, he'll be too busy protecting himself from DD's flurry of attacks.

I agree, but if batman could figure out he was blind, Im pretty sure bruce could figure out to use sonics, but daredevil has fooled tons of people into thinking he could actually see.

So it all depends, but in a H2H fight, Dd would win 5-6/10

Darth Martin
I beleive DD beats bats in H2H too.

Metalmanx
I agree, but if batman could figure out he was blind, Im pretty sure bruce could figure out to use sonics, but daredevil has fooled tons of people into thinking he could actually see.

So it all depends, but in a H2H fight, Dd would win 5-6/10

My thoughts exactly as well. DD has fooled many intelligent people into believe he can see. So really, for this fight where Batman is just trying to not get his ass kicked, he's not going to have time to do extensive research and figure it out.

DD wins 6/10.

marvelprince
Why does everyone think that Batman would need to figure out Daredevil's weakness to use sonics. Sonics are standard equips for Batman and he'll use those and whatever else he has in his belt to give himself an edge. Remember, the sonics are powerful enough to really mess up a normal person so he won't even need to know Matt has a weakness to sound. It'll just be a bonus to him how effective it'll be in this fight. And lets not forget Bats also has a variety of gas related implements that would also mess with Matt's head. Bruce just has too many ways to hurt Matt in that utility belt

With gads Bats 8/10
Without DD 6/10

Apolloknight
Originally posted by marvelprince
Why does everyone think that Batman would need to figure out Daredevil's weakness to use sonics. Sonics are standard equips for Batman and he'll use those and whatever else he has in his belt to give himself an edge. Remember, the sonics are powerful enough to really mess up a normal person so he won't even need to know Matt has a weakness to sound. It'll just be a bonus to him how effective it'll be in this fight. And lets not forget Bats also has a variety of gas related implements that would also mess with Matt's head. Bruce just has too many ways to hurt Matt in that utility belt

With gads Bats 8/10
Without DD 6/10

I can agree with that.

Darth Martin
cosigned.

snoopdogg
Being DareDevil has enhanced senses I wonder how he would handle one of Batmans pressure point attacks?

Not very well I assume.

Darth Martin
Bats would never get that close to DD.I beleive DD will outfight bats. DD fights spiderman on a daily basis.

Broly92
Bats would never get that close to DD.I beleive DD will outfight bats. DD fights spiderman on a daily basis.
So? Batman fights guys with roughly equal skill on a daily basis as well

Darth Martin
DD has the pre-cog thing for him as well.

snoopdogg
Bats would never get that close to DD.I beleive DD will outfight bats. DD fights spiderman on a daily basis. Yea I guess Batman doesn't fight anybody. He just sits in the Batcave and watches Dr. Phil with Alphred. laughing

kevdude
I'd give it to Batman.

Darth Martin
With gadgets bats takes it. Without toys I see DD taking it more times than not.

kevdude
Who would win. Batman Begins Bats or DD Movie DD???? big grin

Darth Martin
BB Bats.

Broly92
Yea I guess Batman doesn't fight anybody. He just sits in the Batcave and watches Dr. Phil with Alphred. laughing
No he listens to Michael Jackson with Robin sick laughing out loud

marvelprince

Whoa. Lets not get carried away. I mostly agree with what you said but Daredevil, or Batman for that matter, are nowhere near Spidey in terms of stats

Darth Martin
But DD hangs with Spidey.

Up In Flames
batman... all i know about daredevil is that he can see via vibrations (which batman could clog using some high frequency sound device) and that he just cant fight for crap...

Apolloknight
Originally posted by Up In Flames
batman... all i know about daredevil is that he can see via vibrations (which batman could clog using some high frequency sound device) and that he just cant fight for crap...

We all agree batman could take DD down with gadgets, but without gadgets, DD wins 6/10, maybe more. And DD does hang with spiderman, in fact, DD moves alot like spiderman, not as good be close.

Batman is no where in the league of DD in terms of Speed and Agility, Daredevil is one tough dude to land a solid blow on, his borderline Pre-cog gives him unbelievable waring of all attacks, unlike spidermans who just gives him the first sign of danger.

marvelprince
Originally posted by Up In Flames

Then you know nothing about Daredevil. All of Daredevil's remaining senses have been amped to hundreds that of a normal persons allowing him to hear things such as heartrate, feel someone's blood pressure and smell pheromones coming off of people. He uses his senses, along with his radar sense you mentioned, as a way to predict his opponents moves during a fight and find weak points in them.

Daredevil is also one of the better fighters in the MU. One of the reasons he isn't mentioned in lists is that he doesn't know a whole lot of different styles, but he is well versed in a few Asian styles and is an accomplished pugilist and has concieved his own unique style which takes advantage of his strengths and abilities. He's so good that The Hand is dead set on adding him to their side. Do not count him out.

Dr. Zaius
Originally posted by Stevie
you must be joking, daredevil would win this one easily.

As I posted in an earlier Captain America versus Batman thread, arguments of this kind are best settled by consistently working through the respective characters' backstories.

I say Batman wins because his whole origin story involves him traveling the world to acquire his skill sets. The premise is that he possesses a greater portfolio of fighting knowledge and technique than virtually anyone. Despite DD's enhanced senses and considerable training, I don't see anything in his back story that gives a plausible explanation for him fighting on the same level as Bats. The DD fanbase is forced to explain how a guy never traveling outside of Hell's Kitchen and its environs (despite being trained by a blind Jedi master of some sort) somehow knows more technique and is more skilled than a guy who spent years in East Asia mastering multiple fighting disciplines.

The way I read it, no one beats Batman in a hand-to-hand fight that's not superhuman. No one.

DD gets his clock cleaned.

King KAM
Originally posted by Dr. Zaius
As I posted in an earlier Captain America versus Batman thread, arguments of this kind are best settled by consistently working through the respective characters' backstories.

I say Batman wins because his whole origin story involves him traveling the world to acquire his skill sets. The premise is that he possesses a greater portfolio of fighting knowledge and technique than virtually anyone. Despite DD's enhanced senses and considerable training, I don't see anything in his back story that gives a plausible explanation for him fighting on the same level as Bats. The DD fanbase is forced to explain how a guy never traveling outside of Hell's Kitchen and its environs (despite being trained by a blind Jedi master of some sort) somehow knows more technique and is more skilled than a guy who spent years in East Asia mastering multiple fighting disciplines.

The way I read it, no one beats Batman in a hand-to-hand fight that's not superhuman. No one.

DD gets his clock cleaned. you sir, are a douche bag

and i think bats wins 6/10

badabing
Originally posted by King KAM
you sir, are a douche bag

Damn dude. eek! laughing

King KAM
Originally posted by badabing
Damn dude. eek! laughing he knows nothing about Comics and says that just because bats knows alot of styles he is invincible, number of styles dont make you a better fighter, its just means u have more Bullshit to sort through.

Dr. Zaius
Originally posted by King KAM
you sir, are a douche bag

Wow, how original! "Douche bag." I guess you really blindsided me with that one! No way anyone comes back from "douche bag"! Not even Daredevil could have sensed that one coming.

Accel

Knowing every style deosn't mean you can't be beaten by someone who even knows only one style though.

DD can still sense Batman's movements in a pure H2H fight.

Cosmo Kramer
What? DareDevil is a blind irish boy from Hells Kitchen New York he had to learn to fight.

Apolloknight
Originally posted by Accel
Knowing every style deosn't mean you can't be beaten by someone who even knows only one style though.

DD can still sense Batman's movements in a pure H2H fight.

Agreed, and daredevils style is unique to match his superior agility and speed. It could be argued that Daredevils own unique style is better then anything batman has to offer.

Cosmo Kramer
I completely agree.

Marvel Boy
batman will kick daredevils ass because batman has a cape and adredevil is blind.u cant kill what you cant see

Apolloknight
Originally posted by Marvel Boy
batman will kick daredevils ass because batman has a cape and adredevil is blind.u cant kill what you cant see

What the f**k?

Metalmanx
What the f**k?

Cosigned...

marvelprince
Originally posted by Marvel Boy

He doesn't need to see. He KNOWS!!!!

Dr. Zaius
Agreed, and daredevils style is unique to match his superior agility and speed. It could be argued that Daredevils own unique style is better then anything batman has to offer.

It could be argued...but you'd still be wrong.

Let's concede superior agility to Daredevil. Fine. I'll buy that. But not speed--which I think is a draw. Or strength--which is clearly all Bats. Or skill-which is Bats by a mile.

Here's how the fight goes. Daredevil starts jumping around, doing sommersaults and other cute little gymnastic moves in order to confuse Bats and create an opening. Bats lets him jump around until he lands, chooses between like 12 different ways to either stun or paralyze DD from his current position. More than likely, this would involve hitting a nerve cluster, kicking his knee out, or gouging his eyes.

A stunned DD, holding his now limp, useless arm (Batman chooses to hit a nerve cluster), tries a gutsy counter strike with his good arm, or maybe a leg sweep to get Bats on his back. Bat's blocks or evades easily and unleashes a series of brutal, precise strikes that leave DD a bloody, unconscious mess. The good thing for DD is that, since he can acutally hear/sense which of his bones and organs have been shattered/damaged in the mellee, when he wakes up from his coma, he can give the paramedics an accurate and life-saving description of his injuries.

The End.

Juntai

Let's concede superior agility to Daredevil. Fine. I'll buy that. But not speed--which I think is a draw. Or strength--which is clearly all Bats. Or skill-which is Bats by a mile.

Here's how the fight goes. Daredevil starts jumping around, doing sommersaults and other cute little gymnastic moves in order to confuse Bats and create an opening. Bats lets him jump around until he lands, chooses between like 12 different ways to either stun or paralyze DD from his current position. More than likely, this would involve hitting a nerve cluster, kicking his knee out, or gouging his eyes.

A stunned DD, holding his now limp, useless arm (Batman chooses to hit a nerve cluster), tries a gutsy counter strike with his good arm, or maybe a leg sweep to get Bats on his back. Bat's blocks or evades easily and unleashes a series of brutal, precise strikes that leave DD a bloody, unconscious mess. The good thing for DD is that, since he can acutally hear/sense which of his bones and organs have been shattered/damaged in the mellee, when he wakes up from his coma, he can give the paramedics an accurate and life-saving description of his injuries.

The End. Yeah, there's a scan on the Batman respect page of him touching a guy on the arm and knocking him out.

Batman is not new to acrobatic fighters, he has trained extensively with one for 15 or so years, and has shown greater agility than even him in a one on one conflict flipping through the Cave in Bruce Wayne Fugitive.

Metalmanx

The End.

No offense, bro...but that's a TEENSE biased.

As in, you must not know how Daredevil fights. Or that he would easily be able to dodge such a blow from Batman. With his superhuman senses, he would've felt the shift in weight and movement of muscles in Batman's arms before the strike even came.

Strength is actually a toss-up. DD once effortlessly wielded a 400-lb dumbell like a staff. Don't care who you are, that's pretty damn strong.

And it's not like DD doesnt' know such things about pressure points and nerve clusters either. Cuz well, he does. Skill is definitely debatable here. Just because someone "knows" 127 martial arts, doesn't really mean they can beat anyone in a fight. Especially if the opponent is a skilled master of his own arts.

DD, with his superior agility/reflexes as well as his radar sense, wins 6/10.

Metalmanx
Originally posted by Juntai
Yeah, there's a scan on the Batman respect page of him touching a guy on the arm and knocking him out.

Batman is not new to acrobatic fighters, he has trained extensively with one for 15 or so years, and has shown greater agility than even him in a one on one conflict flipping through the Cave in Bruce Wayne Fugitive.

I thought that was Nightwing's thing though? Being more agile than Batman.

Juntai
I thought that was Nightwing's thing though? Being more agile than Batman. Nightwing fights almost like a mirror to Daredevil, but Batman can and has beat him as his own game. Nightwing couldn't land a blow flipping all around the cave. It's all on panel, man. wink

Apolloknight

I stopped reading their. You making the same points all other batman fans state. We are talking about DareDevil Here, The guy has Pre-cog basically, he will see every attack batman throws at him from a mile away. Daredevil Can throw down with Spider-man, This is a guy that can react to Night-crawlers near instant teleporting by sensing how the atmospheric pressure changes when he disappears and reappears. Batman would be lucky to land a solid blow on the guy let alone pressure point strikes, which take more focus and accuracy to do.

How bout you try again and learn about Daredevil before making bold statements.

Also the ultimate Fanboy Statement, you said he will "Gouge his eyes out" no expression

Please, before you post again, try making a decent argument OK.

marvelprince

The End.

There are so many thing wrong with what you have said its not even funny. Bruce won't be able to wait on Matt, or have time to select which moves he's gonna do. Daredevil's senses allow him to know if Batman is indeed gonna attack with a punch, kick or nerve strike. Second if Bruce does indeed manage to get a hit on Matt chances are it won't be a solid blow. Part of what makes Matt so cool is his ability to roll with blows effectively reducind their strength. And third Matt isn't just gonna lash out, he's gonna target the weak spots on Bats body and attack them with precision. You've just made out Daredevil to be an inexperienced Dick Grayson which is quite wrong on your part

Dr. Zaius
No offense, bro...but that's a TEENSE biased.

As in, you must not know how Daredevil fights. Or that he would easily be able to dodge such a blow from Batman. With his superhuman senses, he would've felt the shift in weight and movement of muscles in Batman's arms before the strike even came.

Strength is actually a toss-up. DD once effortlessly wielded a 400-lb dumbell like a staff. Don't care who you are, that's pretty damn strong.

And it's not like DD doesnt' know such things about pressure points and nerve clusters either. Cuz well, he does. Skill is definitely debatable here. Just because someone "knows" 127 martial arts, doesn't really mean they can beat anyone in a fight. Especially if the opponent is a skilled master of his own arts.

DD, with his superior agility/reflexes as well as his radar sense, wins 6/10.

OK. I wrote that half-jokingly. I do actually think it would be a pretty good fight and concede that DD's senses and agility would make it tough for Bat's to surprise/hit him. But, I still can't help but think that Bats is a considerable step above DD on martial arts ability. Even if DD could elude Bats for awhile, once he engages at close quarters, the bigger, smarter, more skilled fighter wins, doesn't he?

Bats 9/10

marvelprince
Nightwing fights almost like a mirror to Daredevil, but Batman can and has beat him as his own game. Nightwing couldn't land a blow flipping all around the cave. It's all on panel, man. wink

Nightwing is comparable to Daredevil in pretty much only agility. Just cause Bruce can take down Dick doesn't mean he can it with Matt

Metalmanx
Nightwing fights almost like a mirror to Daredevil, but Batman can and has beat him as his own game. Nightwing couldn't land a blow flipping all around the cave. It's all on panel, man. wink

No no, I didn't say that. Isn't Nightwing's thing being more agile (even if by a very small margin) than Batman? I don't care that he lost in a fight, I'm just curious about this. I thought this to be true. Batman's far more experienced, which explains why Nightwing wouldn't be able to touch him.

Juntai
Nightwing is comparable to Daredevil in pretty much only agility. Just cause Bruce can take down Dick doesn't mean he can it with Matt What about Metallo? Superman? Wonder Woman?.

Why don't we compare on panel feats rather than hyperbole?
I guarantee Batman smothers him if we do.

Juntai
No no, I didn't say that. Isn't Nightwing's thing being more agile (even if by a very small margin) than Batman? I don't care that he lost in a fight, I'm just curious about this. I thought this to be true. Batman's far more experienced, which explains why Nightwing wouldn't be able to touch him. The proof is in the pudding. Batman's agility is nearly unrivaled, he just doesn't utlize it the same way most of the time. Take for example, Batman in JLA dodging the entire security system of the JLA watchtower, which none of the other heros even tried to do. Flipping between lasers, gunfire, etc.

Dr. Zaius
I stopped reading their. You making the same points all other batman fans state. We are talking about DareDevil Here, The guy has Pre-cog basically, he will see every attack batman throws at him from a mile away. Daredevil Can throw down with Spider-man, This is a guy that can react to Night-crawlers near instant teleporting by sensing how the atmospheric pressure changes when he disappears and reappears. Batman would be lucky to land a solid blow on the guy let alone pressure point strikes, which take more focus and accuracy to do.

How bout you try again and learn about Daredevil before making bold statements.

Also the ultimate Fanboy Statement, you said he will "Gouge his eyes out" no expression

Please, before you post again, try making a decent argument OK.

OK. B.S. on that! I don't care what comic you bring up to substantiate your argument, DD can't hang with Spiderman, no way, no how. Inconsistencies abound in comics and whoever wrote that story, didn't know the respective characters. DD does not have anywhere near the strength or agility. And as for pre-cog, he doesn't have that either. His senses give him an advantage, and allow him to react faster, but its not spider sense.

I like DD fine, but let's get real.

marvelprince
OK. B.S. on that! I don't care what comic you bring up to substantiate your argument, DD can't hang with Spiderman, no way, no how. Inconsistencies abound in comics and whoever wrote that story, didn't know the respective characters. DD does not have anywhere near the strength or agility. And as for pre-cog, he doesn't have that either. His senses give him an advantage, and allow him to react faster, but its not spider sense.

I like DD fine, but let's get real.

I agree. DD is nowhere near Spidey.

As for its senses, they are not pre-cog but are pretty darn close. He can tell if your attack or feint by listening to your heart-rate, know if your punch or kick by listening to which muscles tense up and locate weak points by listening to blood flow/pressure. Its nothing to scoff at

marvelprince
The proof is in the pudding. Batman's agility is nearly unrivaled, he just doesn't utlize it the same way most of the time. Take for example, Batman in JLA dodging the entire security system of the JLA watchtower, which none of the other heros even tried to do. Flipping between lasers, gunfire, etc.

Its been stated time and time again, even by Batman himself, that Nightwing is more agile than himself. That shouldn't be up for debate. And even is he was the most agile the DCU that doesn't make him more agile than Daredevil

Dr. Zaius
I agree. DD is nowhere near Spidey.

As for its senses, they are not pre-cog but are pretty darn close. He can tell if your attack or feint by listening to your heart-rate, know if your punch or kick by listening to which muscles tense up and locate weak points by listening to blood flow/pressure. Its nothing to scoff at

Who's scoffing? ;-)

But let me point this out, unless DD's reaction time and speed is superhuman, he's going to have a limit as to how much sensory input he can process during real time conditions. I concede that this is an advantage for DD, but not an insurmountable one. The point is, DD's senses shouldn't be confused with Spiderman's pre-cog ability to sense pending attacks. DD's ability give him the ability to pick up more "tells" from an opponent, but doesn't mean he can infallibly predict what's coming or successfully fend off an attack every single time.

Juntai
Its been stated time and time again, even by Batman himself, that Nightwing is more agile than himself. That shouldn't be up for debate. And even is he was the most agile the DCU that doesn't make him more agile than Daredevil He's also stated that others are better fighters than himself, but he's beat most of them up. In an acrobatic fight around the Cave, Nightwing couldn't touch Batman. The proof is in the panels. wink

Nightwing fights like a mirror to daredevil. Batman has very very extensive training with him. Acrobatics against Batman is absolutely nothing new and nothing he hasn't promptly dealt with and countered easily.

That was the point of all of that.

marvelprince
Who's scoffing? ;-)

But let me point this out, unless DD's reaction time and speed is superhuman, he's going to have a limit as to how much sensory input he can process during real time conditions. I concede that this is an advantage for DD, but not an insurmountable one. The point is, DD's senses shouldn't be confused with Spiderman's pre-cog ability to sense pending attacks. DD's ability give him the ability to pick up more "tells" from an opponent, but doesn't mean he can infallibly predict what's coming or successfully fend off an attack every single time.

I agree. Its not comparable to Spider-Man spider-sense in that aspect. But thats the beauty of Daredevil (no i'm not hitting on Matt). All of his skills, his agility, his senses, his billy clubs, all that he has has been transformed into one cohesive fighting style that takes full advantage of all his skills. Knowing a bunch of fighting styles doesn't help you against this guy and because of his style every subtle movement that his enemy makes is noted and can be effectively blocked, parried or countered. That's why in a h2h fight I don't see Bruce winning. However since this is just a straight match and Bruce has all of his gadgets, which he will use when he see he's getting countered at every turn, Batman will end up winning

marvelprince
He's also stated that others are better fighters than himself, but he's beat most of them up. In an acrobatic fight around the Cave, Nightwing couldn't touch Batman. The proof is in the panels. wink

Nightwing fights like a mirror to daredevil. Batman has very very extensive training with him. Acrobatics against Batman is absolutely nothing new and nothing he hasn't promptly dealt with and countered easily.

That was the point of all of that.

Plz, if we go by what we see in panels then Spider-Man consistently beats Firelord, Venom can hang with Juggernaut and the Human Torch can by beat by a bucket of water. Consistently is waht matters, as in all the times they've worked together and Nightwing is shown to be more agile, as in all the times both characters themselves have said it, as in all the times characters even outside the Bat family have pointed it out. Consistency my friend

Dr. Zaius
I agree. Its not comparable to Spider-Man spider-sense in that aspect. But thats the beauty of Daredevil (no i'm not hitting on Matt). All of his skills, his agility, his senses, his billy clubs, all that he has has been transformed into one cohesive fighting style that takes full advantage of all his skills. Knowing a bunch of fighting styles doesn't help you against this guy and because of his style every subtle movement that his enemy makes is noted and can be effectively blocked, parried or countered. That's why in a h2h fight I don't see Bruce winning. However since this is just a straight match and Bruce has all of his gadgets, which he will use when he see he's getting countered at every turn, Batman will end up winning

I assmed just hand to hand, no weapons or gadgets.

Here's a question for you...Christian Bale vs. Ben Afflek. Hand-to-hand, no weapons. Who wins?

Christian Bale by a mile. Plus, a la "American Psycho", Bale uses Afflek's severed head as a hood ornament for his penis.

Juntai
Plz, if we go by what we see in panels then Spider-Man consistently beats Firelord, Venom can hang with Juggernaut and the Human Torch can by beat by a bucket of water. Consistently is waht matters, as in all the times they've worked together and Nightwing is shown to be more agile, as in all the times both characters themselves have said it, as in all the times characters even outside the Bat family have pointed it out. Consistency my friend Besides your post being all misconstrued where I pointed out. . .

.. . Which character is consistantly doing acrobat fighting has no bearing on Batman actually showing to be his superior in acrobatic fighting. And has certainly matched pretty much all his feats in acrobats.

In comics, Superman is consistantly shown to be probably the most physical daunting character in comics in terms of speed, agility, power, durability, on and on.. Guess what happens when he runs into Doomsday?

Metalmanx

Here's a question for you...Christian Bale vs. Ben Afflek. Hand-to-hand, no weapons. Who wins?

Christian Bale by a mile. Plus, a la "American Psycho", Bale uses Afflek's severed head as a hood ornament for his penis.

I dunno really. People just knock the Daredevil movie without a thought, but Ben actually performed DD's skills quite well. For instance, the fight scene in the park with Elektra. That was pretty accurate.

I think their movie versions would be a pretty close fight. Pretty much as close this comic version.

No gadgets, DD wins 6/10.

Juntai
I dunno really. People just knock the Daredevil movie without a thought, but Ben actually performed DD's skills quite well. For instance, the fight scene in the park with Elektra. That was pretty accurate.

I think their movie versions would be a pretty close fight. Pretty much as close this comic version.

No gadgets, DD wins 6/10. I actually consider Daredevil to be one of my favorite comic movies.

Very much better than the likes of The Hulk, Electra, Catwoman, Both Punisher's, X3.

marvelprince

Bale by a mile. One of my fav actors, he plays a psycho so well its kinda scary. Thought he was perfect for Batman too. Bale tries to shove Affleck into an ATM slot. Priceless

Metalmanx
I actually consider Daredevil to be one of my favorite comic movies.

Very much better than the likes of The Hulk, Electra, Catwoman, Both Punisher's, X3.

Honestly, I thought Punisher was one of the best Marvel movies made so far. I felt it was pretty damn accurate. Plus, seeing him kill off damn near everyone in the world was pretty cool, too. I'm looking forward to Punisher 2.

Never did see Elektra, however.

X-3 was good, but not nearly as good as it should've been.

marvelprince

No gadgets, DD wins 6/10.

Co-sign. I thought Affleck did a job

marvelprince
Besides your post being all misconstrued where I pointed out. . .

.. . Which character is consistantly doing acrobat fighting has no bearing on Batman actually showing to be his superior in acrobatic fighting. And has certainly matched pretty much all his feats in acrobats.

In comics, Superman is consistantly shown to be probably the most physical daunting character in comics in terms of speed, agility, power, durability, on and on.. Guess what happens when he runs into Doomsday?

He consistently has a hard time fighting him

yugotank
1. Hand to hand - no gadgets - Daredevil. He is faster and just as strong.Batman does know more fighting styles but does that give him an automatic win...If Batman took up Sumo,could the beat the current worlds Sumo champion?
Even if Batman knows DD is blind,how does this give BM an edge over DD? DD's hyper senses more than make up for his lack of sight.Batman can only "see" what's in front of him...DD can "see" in a 360* pattern. Front -Back-Above and Below.

2. DD with club vs BM with Batarang - I still give this one to Daredevil. His radar gives him the edge over Batman.

3. Batman and his "I have a Bat-Gizmo for any type of event I should get into with 'Hulk-Knock out Gas',smoke bombs,sonics,light,rope,lock picks,batarangs,bullet proof shield,wall climbing suction cups,x-ray specs,snake bite kit,compass,Bic lighter,AM FM and XM radio,GPS,dvd player with 5.1 dolby,shark repellant,first aid kit,viagra pills,re-breather,little black book with Black Widows number in it,Bat-anti-mind-scan pills in case I run into Proffesor X,and some Q Tips.....If Bruce is so smart and so rich - why not build an Iron Man type suit? This way he could fly just like a real bat!....And yes,Batman with all his toys could beat Daredevil,but Matt has guts and can take a world class beating and still come back for more.Bruce would win but he'll be hurting for a week.
doctor

panthergod
Originally posted by spetznaz
Batman would win this.
The best adversary for Daredevil would actually be Nightwing. Batman is like matching Superman vs Superboy.
Now, i love Daredevil. He is my favorite character after Bats. And he can kick some major ass. Infact he is even better at throwing projectiles than Batman could ever be (and equal to Bullseye. Infact Bullseye once feared DD might be BETTER than him ....this was in DD Visionaries where Bullseye said that DD was the only person who was ALMOST BETTER than he was. That's a lot coming from Bullseye). So, DD is better than Batman when it comes to projeciles. But note, Batman is no slouch in the department either.
Thus the Bat would be able to survive long enough to get closer.
In fighting ability DD is good. He was trained by Stick. But Batman is much better. Basically it is like the projectile advantage .....but inverse. Now it is the Bat with the advantage.
A good fight, but Batman would win.

This is a joke post from someone whoo knows nothing of Daredevl.

DD is clearly the superior fighter to Batman having beaten and or stalemated Captain America, Wolverine, Spider-Man, Iron Fist, Black Panther, Shang Chi, all of whom are at least as formidable if not superior to Batman.

Batman, meanwhile, gets wrecked by Deathstroke, Bronze Tiger, etc. Batman's a beast bit DD's combat record is clearly superior.

Anyone who thinks otherwise doesnt know anything about Daredevil.

panthergod

LOL, except, Bronze Tiger, the normal human who beat Batman with ONE strike. Or Promethues, who cleaned his clock.

Batman has NEVER been un beatable by humans, he is regularly challenged and occaisionally beaten. DD, on the other hand, like Captain America has a FAR superior and more impressive record of stalemating and beating accomplished superhumans like Spider-Man, Wolverine, the Vulture, Hyde, ,etc.

Al this 'batman trained in more syles, trash is just that trash. DD was trainined by a literally bohdittasava of Ninjutsu. The number of styles you know means nothing. DD's one style of lesser numer of styles allow him to do MORE than Batman can for HTH combat.

panthergod

The End.

Actually, DD is both clearly faster and probably stronger than Batman.

So you're wrong.

He's also flat out more formidable in hand to hand combat, considering he hangs with people superior to Batman, like Captain America.

yugotank
Oh come on! I'm so tired of all the "Batman knows 137 different MA skills"......Blah Blah Blah! It means NOTHING!

If you have ever watched real men fight in a ring _ala UFC_ You will see the man with "more styles" is not always the victor ! ! !

I do like Batman but the "Batman Nerds" have see that in a "real" fight it's punching,kicking,blocking.wrestling,biting,eye poking and hair pulling! ! !

Listen up people....If a guy goes up to you a throws a punch you will
A.Duck
B.Block it
C.Get hit
Does it matter if it was a pro "boxer" or a "kung fu" master? Is a punch really that different????????? Get real!

Call it what what ever style you wish but in the end it's the same in regards to Daredevil and Batman. Both are in the top 5 in their respective worlds. In a pure H2H fight Daredevil has an edge due to his hyper senses. His leg can "feel" a leg sweep coming. He can "feel" a person behind him BETTER than Batman...

Daredevil like Batman has gone toe to toe with many "top rated martial artist" and "more powerful" foes as well.....

It's not fair to say that Batman wins because "He's Batman, Batman always wins"

I can see Daredevil beating Batman in pure H2H combat. DD FTW!

That's my story and I'm stickin to it!

gogogadgetgo
i think dare davil would win. coz he's what batman should be..."blind as a bat" rolling on floor laughing laughing out loud

DARKLORDCAEDUS
Batman ftw.

quanchi112
batman

Dgw2007
batman batman

jrodslam
Daredevil.

ExtraMision5555
DD
Batmans only chance is to apply sonics
Otherwise, hes physically inferior becuase of daredevils heightened nature

snoopdogg
Batman wins this. Even without sonics.

HULKSTER04
It is very very clear that DD wins this. Other opinions are biased as ever.

Lil Buddy
Originally posted by HULKSTER04
It is very very clear that DD wins this. Other opinions are biased as ever. What the f**k?

Anyway Bats wins this. He wins in a close H2H match as well but with his gadgets he take sit for sure.

vince_slice
Batman

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>