Gladiator&Icon vs Superman&Superskrull

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

james2099
Fight is to the death. If you never heard of Icon, he is on par with superman in strength and speed.http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Icon_(comics)

Supermutant
Team 1 ftw- Icon takes out SS and then help Gladiator double team Big Blue.

carver9
Team 1 9/10

carver9
Super skrull is the weak link

Raoul
someone was desperate to see superman lose.

team 1.

Harbinger
Originally posted by carver9
Super skrull is the weak link

james2099
Originally posted by Raoul

team 1. Seems that someone hates to see supes lose. Thanos, Kurse, Silver Surfer, Gladiator, Supreme, Ultraa, Atlas, Doomsday, the Destroyer and MANY others are at my call to STOMP superman. You enjoyed the other thread where supes was winning with Icon. Now that he is losing with Superskrull, Well, your post says it all. By the way, my answer on the other one could happen here also, in reverse. smokin' So supes and Superskrull could win in theory.. Happy now?

carver9
Originally posted by james2099
Seems that someone hates to see supes lose. Thanos, Kurse, Silver Surfer, Gladiator, Supreme, Ultraa, Atlas, Doomsday, the Destroyer and MANY others are at my call to STOMP superman. You enjoyed the other thread where supes was winning with Icon. Now that he is losing with Superskrull, Well, your post says it all. By the way, my answer on the other one could happen here also smokin'

You're going to get banned, you better stop while you're ahead, you seem like a cool guy, just tone it down a little.

carver9
Originally posted by Raoul

team 1.

I agree.

james2099
You're going to get banned, you better stop while you're ahead, you seem like a cool guy, just tone it down a little. Carver, at this point i may leave anyway. There are far too many supeman fans on here to have a debate when hes involved in a battle, if he wins, its ok, when he lose, its spite or his fans pollute a debate with bias comments.

james2099
I agree. Not desperate to see him lose, just desperate to see fights with him in them judged without bias thoughts.

carver9
Carver, at this point i may leave anyway. There are far too many supeman fans on here to have a debate when hes involved in a battle, if he wins, its ok, when he lose, its spite or his fans pollute a debate with bias comments.

With some of this post, I agree but you just have to find better ways of explaining yourself, thats all.

Kris Blaze
Seems that someone hates to see supes lose. Thanos, Kurse, Silver Surfer, Gladiator, Supreme, Ultraa, Atlas, Doomsday, the Destroyer and MANY others are at my call to STOMP superman. You enjoyed the other thread where supes was winning with Icon. Now that he is losing with Superskrull, Well, your post says it all. By the way, my answer on the other one could happen here also, in reverse. smokin' So supes and Superskrull could win in theory.. Happy now?

Superman and Superskrull can't win here, that's the point...

And the day I see Superman losing to Gladiator, lmfao.

carver9
Originally posted by Kris Blaze

Why wouldnt Gladiator be able to beat Supes?

Glads is stronger, more durable, faster, and a better fighter.

Supes just have more showings over glads.

Kris Blaze
Why wouldnt Gladiator be able to beat Supes?

Glads is stronger, more durable, faster, and a better fighter.

Supes just have more showings over glads.

Be quiet, son.

Save the fairytales for someone else.

carver9
Be quiet, son.

No fairy tales at all since feats back me up. Happy Dance

Scuzz2.0
super skrull is to underrated here, you wouldnt be able to take him out with HV coz he can absorb 'unlimited amounts of heat' and physical attacks wont be as effective coz of his elastic powers, i think if he fought smart he could def get a coupla wins. hes no pushover

Kris Blaze
Originally posted by Scuzz2.0
super skrull is to underrated here, you wouldnt be able to take him out with HV coz he can absorb 'unlimited amounts of heat' and physical attacks wont be as effective coz of his elastic powers, i think if he fought smart he could def get a coupla wins. hes no pushover

This is true. Physical attacks shouldn't do much, neither would heat or cold based attacks big grin

james2099

And the day I see Superman losing to Gladiator, lmfao. Thanks for proving my point with this bias statement. Carver brings feats to back up his claims, you bring nothing but bias hope. Thanks again fanboy.

james2099
Originally posted by Scuzz2.0
super skrull is to underrated here, you wouldnt be able to take him out with HV coz he can absorb 'unlimited amounts of heat' and physical attacks wont be as effective coz of his elastic powers, i think if he fought smart he could def get a coupla wins. hes no pushover I agree. Thanks for bringing well thought out facts on a fighter.

Kris Blaze
Thanks for proving my point with this bias statement. Carver brings feats to back up his claims, you bring nothing but bias hope. Thanks again fanboy.

Who the fcuk you calling fanboy you little sh!t? Let me educate you on a little something here, son.

Carver might pull out a couple of high ends and then interpret them in some ridiculously stupid way, but that does not make him right. He's stupid enough to claim that pushing a planet forward and pulling it, is a FLIGHT feat.

jrodslam
He's stupid enough to claim that pushing a planet forward and pulling it, is a FLIGHT feat.

Weell....................

He may be right. Depending on how the planet is moved, it would definitely moreso be a flight thing more than anything else.

Kris Blaze
Originally posted by jrodslam
Weell....................

He may be right. Depending on how the planet is moved, it would definitely moreso be a flight thing more than anything else.

Because anyone with flight, could move a planet. Right?

james2099
Who the fcuk you calling fanboy you little sh!t? Let me educate you on a little something here, son.

Carver might pull out a couple of high ends and then interpret them in some ridiculously stupid way, but that does not make him right. He's stupid enough to claim that pushing a planet forward and pulling it, is a FLIGHT feat. YOU. second, How can you pull a planet or push a planet if you cannot fly?? Do you think WW, superman and MM pulled the earth without flying to pull it?? LMFAO!!!!!! if they could not fly, they would pull themselves toward the planet. LMFAO!!!!! laughing

carver9

Carver might pull out a couple of high ends and then interpret them in some ridiculously stupid way, but that does not make him right. He's stupid enough to claim that pushing a planet forward and pulling it, is a FLIGHT feat.

You misinterpreted me like usual (you tend to have a bad habit of putting words in my mouth). I specifically said that supes feat of moving the planet (which he had the aid of a g/l) is different from what superboy prime did.

Superboy prime actually flew up to the planet and pushed it whereas supes was chained and was pulling it WITH FLIGHT. Its simple kris, it wasnt a strength feat and its pretty common and basically brought up by a writer and also in a comic that supes can achieve faster than light in space so with speed that fast, he should be able to pull earth. Strength was a PART of what he did along with, flight, and durability.

The Pict
Be quiet, son.

crylaugh

jrodslam
Because anyone with flight, could move a planet. Right?

Not at all. Thats why i used "mosreso". If you look back to all DC scans of someone using flight to move a planet, they are flying through space usually with a harness, chain, rope or whatever. Theres no ground to walk on for footing. Thats mostly flight power.

The Pict
Not at all. Thats why i used "mosreso". If you look back to all DC scans of someone using flight to move a planet, they are flying through space usually with a harness, chain, rope or whatever. Theres no ground to walk on for footing. Thats mostly flight power.

It's a strength feat. If they didn't have super strength they wouldn't be able to move planets. shrug Seems fairly simple. I could fly, doesn't mean I could then move planets.

carver9
Originally posted by The Pict
It's a strength feat. If they didn't have super strength they wouldn't be able to move planets. shrug Seems fairly simple. I could fly, doesn't mean I could then move planets.

Pict, no one said that it was just flight, its a combination of strength, flight, and durability.

I dont know what you're arguing for when Superman himself said that he used flight to aid him in lifting things. confused

xJLxKing
Team 1 wins.
Superman beats anyone in this fight 1 v 1, but his partner sucks

carver9
Originally posted by xJLxKing
Team 1 wins.
Superman beats anyone in this fight 1 v 1, but his partner sucks

I disagree but everyone has there own opinion.

carver9

Iron man is a 90 tonner but with flight and strength he moves something that has the weight of a sky scrapper (fing foom).
http://i78.photobucket.com/albums/j105/Rewmac/Scans/Iron%20Man/Iron_Man_V3_18-02-03.jpg

Now if this isnt convincing for you, if you want me to show you Rogue who is a 50 tonner moving something with flight and strength that was in the thousands of tons, I could post that also.

darthgoober
Why do people assume that if flight contributes at all, it means that anyone who can fly could move a planet? That's like saying that anyone with super strength could lift the weight of a planet or that anyone with superspeed can break lightspeed...

psycho gundam
Iron man is a 90 tonner but with flight and strength he moves something that has the weight of a sky scrapper (fing foom).
http://i78.photobucket.com/albums/j105/Rewmac/Scans/Iron%20Man/Iron_Man_V3_18-02-03.jpg
thumb up

darthgoober

Now if this isnt convincing for you, if you want me to show you Rogue who is a 50 tonner moving something with flight and strength that was in the thousands of tons, I could post that also.
Dude... the harness has rockets attached to it.

Spire
http://i603.photobucket.com/albums/tt112/Spire84/fixd.jpg

psycho gundam
ironman's thrust alone =/= superman's

jrodslam
Originally posted by psycho gundam
ironman's thrust alone =/= superman's

Iron cant cut it alone so he needs to get that extra little help. shifty

psycho gundam
forge fixing strong guy's heart comes to mind. shifty

d3str0ya100
Team 2 takes.

carver9
Originally posted by darthgoober
Dude... the harness has rockets attached to it.

I just read through it and I agree, is this better for ya.

Captain brittain is a 70 tonner, no matter what efforts he has, a 70 tonner shouldnt be able to do this.
http://img106.imageshack.us/img106/8814/29924895uk5.jpg

Wonderman lifting a mountain along with a headquaters due to flight.
http://i457.photobucket.com/albums/qq300/JoeJimBoy/Avengers307_10a.jpg
http://i457.photobucket.com/albums/qq300/JoeJimBoy/Avengers307_09b.jpg

HMMMM

Dont know what booster used along with this trick but I think of it as a strength feat and something that booster shouldnt be able to do.
http://img134.imageshack.us/i/page000149kd.jpg/

Vindicator one handing a plane and guiding it and I dont even think she's a 2 tonner.
http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l107/A_Flight11/AlphaFlight65-20.jpg

james2099
It's a strength feat. If they didn't have super strength they wouldn't be able to move planets. shrug Seems fairly simple. I could fly, doesn't mean I could then move planets. Using strength and mostly flight to help tow a moon. http://www.picamatic.com/show/2008/10/23/12/00/1228236_568x898.jpg........ hovering and using strength, yet can barely hold a bridge...http://www.picamatic.com/view/1228289_WonderWoman110-11/ The first link does not work, it was when WW helped superman and lantern move the moon.

Rage.Of.Olympus

Old school Gladiator would shove his boot up Superman's ass from what I recall....

xJLxKing
I just read through it and I agree, is this better for ya.

Captain brittain is a 70 tonner, no matter what efforts he has, a 70 tonner shouldnt be able to do this.
http://img106.imageshack.us/img106/8814/29924895uk5.jpg

]
Did you ever consider that the pilot was assisting him?

Bouboumaster
Super-Skrull is pretty powerful, but I think that Glad can see him even if he's invisible.

carver9
Did you ever consider that the pilot was assisting him?

The engines on both sides was gone. He did that feat under his own power, the only thing the pilot can do is basically guide where the plane is going. confused

carver9
Originally posted by Bouboumaster
Super-Skrull is pretty powerful, but I think that Glad can see him even if he's invisible.

Super skrull is very powerful and underrated. Super skrull using his powers to the best could pull some wins off of anyone in this battle BUT, since cis is on, its not happening.

Didnt super skrull give warrior madness thor a run for his money on 2 occasions?

Dont super skrull also have a good showing against Silver surfer?

xJLxKing
The engines on both sides was gone. He did that feat under his own power, the only thing the pilot can do is basically guide where the plane is going. confused
Yeah, like up and down. And it's not like the plane stopped automatically.

Raoul
Seems that someone hates to see supes lose. Thanos, Kurse, Silver Surfer, Gladiator, Supreme, Ultraa, Atlas, Doomsday, the Destroyer and MANY others are at my call to STOMP superman. You enjoyed the other thread where supes was winning with Icon. Now that he is losing with Superskrull, Well, your post says it all. By the way, my answer on the other one could happen here also, in reverse. smokin' So supes and Superskrull could win in theory.. Happy now?

god you whine a lot.

don't worry though, those seeking bans tend to get them.

carver9
Yeah, like up and down. And it's not like the plane stopped automatically.

No matter how you put it, he had over 600 tons of weight coming at him from a crashing plane. He guided that plane and landed that plane, if it wasnt for him the plane would have crashed. That feat is far over something only a 70 tonner can do, thats not even debatable.

xJLxKing
No matter how you put it, he had over 600 tons of weight coming at him from a crashing plane. He guided that plane and landed that plane, if it wasnt for him the plane would have crashed. That feat is far over something only a 70 tonner can do, thats not even debatable.
I am not going to debate how much force he was actually holding back. It must have been a lot, but you can't say he was holding the plane in place. He was only guiding it to the ground and slowly slowing it down. The pilot could have used the the breaks, stabilizers, and even help control the plane. So there really is not way to saw how much he really was holding

Bouboumaster
Super skrull is very powerful and underrated. Super skrull using his powers to the best could pull some wins off of anyone in this battle BUT, since cis is on, its not happening.

Didnt super skrull give warrior madness thor a run for his money on 2 occasions?

Dont super skrull also have a good showing against Silver surfer?

Oh God, he have nothing good against Silver Surfer :P

But I agree with you, he's underrated. It would be awesome to see him at full power.

carver9
I am not going to debate how much force he was actually holding back. It must have been a lot, but you can't say he was holding the plane in place. He was only guiding it to the ground and slowly slowing it down. The pilot could have used the the breaks, stabilizers, and even help control the plane. So there really is not way to saw how much he really was holding

If a car is coming down a hill full force and Wolverine is in front of it and the brakes is gone, would he be able to stop the car? Hell no; the engines went out on the car, there was nothing to aid captain brittain in stopping the plane from crashing. Since we both know that planes dont have breaks and the engines is out, what else can the pilot do? You must know something about a plane that I dont know about. sad

Change of subject, since we're talking about captain brittain, this is some dc style shit right here isnt it?
http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c379/Doggydogg/CaptainBritainspeed1exc16.jpg

carver9
Originally posted by Bouboumaster
Oh God, he have nothing good against Silver Surfer :P

But I agree with you, he's underrated. It would be awesome to see him at full power.

I agree about surfer and I dont think they'll ever show him at full power.

The Pict
Originally posted by Spire
http://i603.photobucket.com/albums/tt112/Spire84/fixd.jpg

laughing out loud

xJLxKing
If a car is coming down a hill full force and Wolverine is in front of it and the brakes is gone, would he be able to stop the car? Hell no; the engines went out on the car, there was nothing to aid captain brittain in stopping the plane from crashing. Since we both know that planes dont have breaks and the engines is out, what else can the pilot do? You must know something about a plane that I dont know about. sad

Change of subject, since we're talking about captain brittain, this is some dc style shit right here isnt it?
http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c379/Doggydogg/CaptainBritainspeed1exc16.jpg
I never really studied or read much about Airplanes, but they have stabilizers near the rear, and brakes where the wings are. A car and plane are two different things.

carver9
laughing out loud

Iron man was still lifting over 90 tons.

carver9
I never really studied or read much about Airplanes, but they have stabilizers near the rear, and brakes where the wings are. A car and plane are two different things.

I know its two different things but captain brittain basically provided us with a statement on how much force was coming towards him.

Stunner2xx
lol james is a sad kid

anyways

Supes solos
hell he even asks superskrull to join the other team since he doesnt need him

Superman FTW!!!!

krisboyz781
icon or glads solos actually

Stunner2xx
Supes solos

Icon gets arrested for a drive by shooting and Gladz loses confidence since he is having a bad Hair day

Superskrull......pretty usesless and commits suicide.

...in the End its superman on top and he is inviting Optimus Prime over for a victory lunch

Kris Blaze
Well this has turned into a pretty sad thread.

No, no it's not. You understand that without a harness, it's impossible to move a planet. Superman would only push straight through or ruin it. That's also why it's practically impossible to like pick up a mountain, because the majority of it would either fall off or crumble. Where is Superman supposed to grab when he's moving a planet? What is he supposed to hold on to?

It's not really that impressive, but in that case it IS something of a flight feat as well. He is STOPPING something and not lifting it off the ground or moving it. But no matter how much fanboy bias that exists inside your mind, there is no way you can ignore the fact that the Pilot is desperately trying to stop the plane. It has those crazy motors you see, that are capable of keeping the plane in air. That's how the planes travel, they fly.

If you ever left Grandma's basement and went somewhere, you'd know what a plane is and what it does.

krisboyz781
Originally posted by Stunner2xx
Supes solos

Icon gets arrested for a drive by shooting and Gladz loses confidence since he is having a bad Hair day

Superskrull......pretty usesless and commits suicide.

...in the End its superman on top and he is inviting Optimus Prime over for a victory lunch

racist

xJLxKing
I know its two different things but captain brittain basically provided us with a statement on how much force was coming towards him.
Yeah that is true, but then you have to take into account how much force was he actually holding back. It didn't automatically stopped. The pilot also helpding using the stabilizers, brakes, and controling

krisboyz781
wat does cpt. brittain have to do wit icon/glads vs superskrull/supes

carver9
Well this has turned into a pretty sad thread.

No, no it's not. You understand that without a harness, it's impossible to move a planet. Superman would only push straight through or ruin it. That's also why it's practically impossible to like pick up a mountain, because the majority of it would either fall off or crumble. Where is Superman supposed to grab when he's moving a planet? What is he supposed to hold on to?

It's not really that impressive, but in that case it IS something of a flight feat as well. He is STOPPING something and not lifting it off the ground or moving it. But no matter how much fanboy bias that exists inside your mind, there is no way you can ignore the fact that the Pilot is desperately trying to stop the plane. It has those crazy motors you see, that are capable of keeping the plane in air. That's how the planes travel, they fly.

If you ever left Grandma's basement and went somewhere, you'd know what a plane is and what it does.

So negative; need anger management classes.

Back on topic.

Tell me the difference between both of these feats?

http://img230.imageshack.us/img230/103/supermanmovesplanetfm9.jpg

Superboy prime
http://i219.photobucket.com/albums/cc260/Superman-Prime_Respect/planetmovehigh.jpg
http://i219.photobucket.com/albums/cc260/Superman-Prime_Respect/planetmovehigh2.jpg

If you dont know, I'll be glad to help ya.

Badabing
So negative; need anger management classes. What does negativity have to do with anger? Warned for being senseless! sneer

stick out tongue

Okay, as you were.

carver9
Originally posted by Badabing
What does negativity have to do with anger? Warned for being senseless! sneer

stick out tongue

Okay, as you were.

laughing You made a valid point. mad I hate being proven wrong.

Kris Blaze
So negative; need anger management classes.

Back on topic.

Tell me the difference between both of these feats?

http://img230.imageshack.us/img230/103/supermanmovesplanetfm9.jpg

Superboy prime
http://i219.photobucket.com/albums/cc260/Superman-Prime_Respect/planetmovehigh.jpg
http://i219.photobucket.com/albums/cc260/Superman-Prime_Respect/planetmovehigh2.jpg

If you dont know, I'll be glad to help ya.

baka

So you weren't really able to retort any of my arguments? Just sit there like an idiot?

carver9
baka

So you weren't really able to retort any of my arguments? Just sit there like an idiot?

This is what you said.

"No, no it's not. You understand that without a harness, it's impossible to move a planet. Superman would only push straight through or ruin it. That's also why it's practically impossible to like pick up a mountain, because the majority of it would either fall off or crumble. Where is Superman supposed to grab when he's moving a planet? What is he supposed to hold on to?"

I showed you superboy prime moving a planet without a harness, so whos the idiot? cool

Enyalus
Why this has gone on four pages is very strange.

Team One wins.

Badabing
baka

So you weren't really able to retort any of my arguments? Just sit there like an idiot? Originally posted by carver9
This is what you said.

"No, no it's not. You understand that without a harness, it's impossible to move a planet. Superman would only push straight through or ruin it. That's also why it's practically impossible to like pick up a mountain, because the majority of it would either fall off or crumble. Where is Superman supposed to grab when he's moving a planet? What is he supposed to hold on to?"

I showed you superboy prime moving a planet without a harness, so whos the idiot? cool How about I warn you both for idiocy? uhuh
Originally posted by Enyalus
Why this has gone on four pages is very strange.

Team One wins. How you're not banned yet is even stranger. ahah

stick out tongue
Seriously, let's stop the back and forth insults.

Enyalus
How you're not banned yet is even stranger. ahah

stick out tongue
Not really strange at all, considering how much you and Raoul love me. And that's understandable, really. No need to be ashamed of your intense feelings of manlove towards me. Happens to the best of us.
Seriously, let's stop the back and forth insults.
Agreed. Remember that in your response to this. biscuits

Badabing
Originally posted by Enyalus

Not really strange at all, considering how much you and Raoul love me. And that's understandable, really. No need to be ashamed of your intense feelings of manlove towards me. Happens to the best of us.

Agreed. Remember that in your response to this. biscuits I really have nothing to say unless I make fun of people. sad

stick out tongue

Enyalus
Admittance is the first step towards healing.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.