New Superhero Universe OOC/Registration

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Miguelohara563
This is a new universe set in modern times,and we're going to add superheroes to this boring place.

You can have three characters.One good,one evil,and one either.When you've all put some up I'll start.This is the character sheet:

Full name
Known aliases
Age and date of birth
Ethnicity
Family
Occupation
Hair color
Eye color
Height
Unique Abilities*what makes them super*
Bio/History

C. C. Cowgirl!
You need a plot. You need something. Ushgarak stated this clearly.

Miguelohara563
http://www.rpgfan.com/pics/champions_online/art-001.jpg

Full name:James Arthur Waterson

Known aliases:Quantum,Patches Chicken-Salad

Age and date of birth:25,born 19 August

Ethnicity:American

Family:Arthur Waterson*father*,Paula Waterson*mother*,Adrian Waterson*brother*

Hair color:Brown

Eye color:Crystal Blue,they glow when he uses his powers

Height:6'2"

Unique Abilities:
-Flight at MACH II
-Superhuman Strength,Speed and Durability
-Control of "Quantum Energy",whitish-blue power that he can summon at any time.He can fire it from his eyes,hands and mouth as concussive energy,or turn it into weapons and an extension of his own body*telekenises*

Bio:Lawyer James Waterson was accidently fused with an experimental power source called Quantum.James came out with incredible super abilities.He decided to use them for good and became the ultimate hero,Qunatum!

C. C. Cowgirl!
http://i458.photobucket.com/albums/qq309/BuckeyeDon/TacticalFacePalm.jpg

jalek moye
laughing

Scarlet Fox
This RP has not been Approved. Please send the idea with a Story line back to the Idea Thread and Wait for Approval.

C. C. Cowgirl!
I think he only needs to give it an actual plot and that's good enough. Ush said that it was too thin, that's all. It needs something.

Scarlet Fox
He did indeed say it was too thin but he said it needed to be better before he could Approve of it.

So it hasent been Approved.

Miguelohara563
Thinking................

Miguelohara563
The basic outline was exactly like my Online RPG,"Metroburg,City Of Heroes".In that,the plot was that a nuclear reactor exploded and gave certain people born on that day powers,and it was basically free from thereon in.I could have them forming a team,called the Guardians or something like that?

C. C. Cowgirl!
I can't imagine that not being enough. I assume we aren't obliged to be part of this disaster or team?

Miguelohara563
Weeeeeeeell......if your character is a big-time,superman style hero/celebrity playboy,then definitely.If your character is street level,maybe.If you character is a sociopath with a bazooka fetish,then no.

C. C. Cowgirl!
How about being alien?

TwilightxGirl
ush has approved it now

Miguelohara563
http://www.babble.com/CS/blogs/famecrawler/2009/05/ewan-mcGregor-lonely-sexy-movies-star-wars-moulin-rouge-nicole-kidman-vacation.jpg

Full name: Samuel Wilson II

Known aliases:Rocket

Age and date of birth:Aged 21,born February 19th

Ethnicity:English/Irish

Family:John Wilson*father*,Elizabeth Wilson*mother*

Hair color:Auburn

Eye color:Blue

Height:6'1"

Unique Abilities:
-Armored,Upgradable Suit that enables Flight at MACH III,makes him nearly invincible due to constant force field projection
-Technopathy

Bio: Sam was born into a poor family.He wasn't even entirely theirs,his father was infertile.He was also a violent alchoholic and beat Samuel at every opportunity.Sam grew to be unstable and troubled.During a particularly vicious attack from his father,Samuel caused the microwave oven to strangle his father.Tossed from his home,Samuel lived on the streets until he was 16,and met a man named Aleksei Kord.Kord taught Samuel how to steal and use his power to his advantage.Samuel created a flight suit and became the Rocket,a notorious street-level force of anarchy.

http://www.cityofheroes.com/assets_c/2008/10/Positron-thumb-250x530.jpg

Wei Phoenix
So what's the power level limit?

Miguelohara563
Originally posted by C. C. Cowgirl!
How about being alien? Depends what kind of Alien we're talking about.I'd like it if everyone had at least one character on the team.

Miguelohara563
Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
So what's the power level limit? One powerhouse a person,you're allowed untapped Pheonix power levels.From there,you're allowed mid-*Wolverine,Spider-man* to low-*Shadowcat* level power.

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by Miguelohara563
One powerhouse a person,you're allowed untapped Pheonix power levels.From there,you're allowed mid-*Wolverine,Spider-man* to low-*Shadowcat* level power.

Wait are you serious? There would be no point in any other character if someone had power that rivaled Phoenix and exactly what do you mean when you call Spider-Man and Wolverine mid? Do you need a power list/group to better help gauge things?

Wei Phoenix
Also define mid because on the hierarchy of super powers/heroes Spidey and Wolverine aren't mid-level and if you're just arguing powersets then a HF and bone claws are real low. Shadowcat, powerwise would be above Wolverine.

Miguelohara563
Wait are you serious? There would be no point in any other character if someone had power that rivaled Phoenix and exactly what do you mean when you call Spider-Man and Wolverine mid? Do you need a power list/group to better help gauge things? That'd help......okay,here's an attempt.

HIGH LEVEL EXAMPLES*these are the power levels a powerhouse is allowed.Can be extremely powerful in one ability or have a series of minor abilities that add up to make them powerful*
Professor X
Magneto
Golden Age Superman

MID LEVEL EXAMPLES*Characters can have multiple,less powerful abilities,or one particularly strong ability and one or two minor powers*
Wolverine
Spider-Man
Iron Man

LOW LEVEL EXAMPLES*Characters can have one mid-level ability,or one or two weak abilities,or no powers*
Shadowcat
Colossus
Batman

jalek moye
collosus is stronger and more durable then everyone on the list

C. C. Cowgirl!
He is indeed not low level.

Miguelohara563
LOL,okay,it's getting confusing.It's the amount of powers and the level of them they have,not who'd win in a fight.

Wei Phoenix
That'd help......okay,here's an attempt.

HIGH LEVEL EXAMPLES*these are the power levels a powerhouse is allowed.Can be extremely powerful in one ability or have a series of minor abilities that add up to make them powerful*
Colossus
Professor X
Magneto

MID LEVEL EXAMPLES*Characters can have multiple,less powerful abilities,or one particularly strong ability and one or two minor powers*
Wolverine
Spider-Man
Iron Man

LOW LEVEL EXAMPLES*Characters can have one mid-level ability,or one or two weak abilities,or no powers*
Shadowcat
Golden Age Superman
Batman

Ok I'm going to help you here and with these and rearrange them to fit the level they would better fall under in relation to themselves. I'll get the Marvel/DC tier list in a minute.

jalek moye
LOL,okay,it's getting confusing.It's the amount of powers and the level of them they have,not who'd win in a fight.
but collosus few powers are on a higher level then golden age supermans

Wei Phoenix

Thing is though that Colossus's power is on a higher level than almost all of them outside of Xavier and Magneto. Telepathy is his only power.

Miguelohara563
Thanks..... hopefully we can start this thing up by tomorrow.

TwilightxGirl
okay im confused now would the superhero level even compare to a marvel level based character considering this isn't a marvel verse rp

Wei Phoenix
Sub-Skyfather (Transcendent) AKA The banned list, anyone in this category could easily solo the entire world and a hell of a lot of comic characters. Most here would royally beat Superman with ease.

Amazo, Appolyon, The Asgardian Destroyer, Black Racer, Blackheart, Blaze, Circe, Count Abyss, Death Urge, Despero, The Doctor, Doomsday (H/P), Dr. Fate, Dr. Strange (classic), Eclipso, Elders of the Universe (minus Ego), Fernus, Gog, Gray Man, High Evolutionary, Ion (current), Jenny Quantum, The Keeper, King Thor, Magus (original), Mangog, Mongul I (Pre Crisis), Nightmare, Onimar Synn, Onslaught, Queen of Fables, Resurrection Man 1 Million, Sentinel (Alan Scott), Silver Age Kryptonians/Daxamites, Solusandra, Stayne, Strange Visitor, Sun Eater, Superboy Prime, Superman 1 Million, Takion, Thanos, Tyrant (powered down), Validus

Herald AKA Superman level should be banned imo as well because then you'll have too many guys with a whole array of powers doing shit that won't make this fun.

High
Adam Warlock, Baron Zemo (w/ Moonstones), Cyborg Superman, Doomsday (Gog Wars), The Eradicator (Fortress Mode), Genis-Vell, Green Lantern (Hal, Kyle, Alan), Infinity-Man, Kurse, Majestic, Moonstone (w/ both stones), Quasar, Qztr, Silver Surfer, Sinestro, Solomon Grundy (Peak), Spartan 3.0, Stardust, Superman (including B/R, KC, and AS), Swamp Thing, Talisman, Thor, The Void, Zoom II (Hunter Solomon)

Middle Same as High

Alexander Nero, Beta Ray Bill, Binary, Black Adam, Black Bolt, Cable (Full Power), Captain Atom, Cpt. Comet, Captain Marvel (DC), Count Nefaria, Damien Hellstrom, Etrigan, Evinlea, The Fallen One, Firelord, Firestorm, The Flash II (Barry Allen), The Flash III (Wally West), The Flash IV (Bart Allen), The General (Shaggy Man), General Zod, Gladiator, Green Lantern (Guy, John, Katma, Kilowog), Hulk, Hyperion, Ikaris, Imperiex Probes, Juggernaut (Classic), Kid Omega, Lobo, Loki, Magus (Post-IG), Martian Manhunter, Maxima, Metamorpho, Mon-El, Morg, Nate Grey, Orion, Rachel Summers (Phoenix II), Red Shift, Sentry, Sersi, Shaman, Skreet, Supergirl, Supreme, Terrax the Tamer, Void, Waverider, Wildfire, Witchfire (Demon Form), Wonder Woman

Low Should be allowed and the peak of powersets. There are some who can solo teams, but they aren't really that bad, most would be somewhat overpowered at their peak

Absorbing Man, Air Walker, Animal Man, Apocalypse, Apollo, Argent, The Atom, Aztek, Bizarro Superman, Breach, Cassandra Nova, Cir-El, Damage, Darkness, Darwin, Death's Head 3.0, Death Metal, Doomsday (DOS), Dr. Doom (U), Dr. Invincible, Dr. Light, Dr. Light II (Kimiyo Hoshi), Dr. Polaris, Drax The Destroyer, Enchantress, Engineer, Exodus, Fin Fang Foom, The Flash I (Jay Garrick), Forerunner, Gammid, Gamora (w/Godslayer), Gilgamesh, Gold Key Solar, Gorilla Grodd, Graviton, Green Lantern (Soranik Natu), Guardian I (James Hudson), He-Man, Hector Hammond, Hercules (Immortal), Iceman, Invincible, Isis, Jade, Jack Hawksmoor (in city), Jack of Hearts, Jericho, Kalibak, Kang, Krypto, Lightray, Living Monolith, Loki (Ultimate), Lunatik, Madison Jeffries (BOX IV), Magneto (U), Major Force, Makkari, Man-Beast, Manchester Black, Marrina (Leviathan), Mar-Vell, Matrix Supergirl, Meggan, Mongul, Monica Rambeau (Pulsar), Mr. M, Nova (Frankie Raye), Nova Richard Rider (current), Plastic Man, Prime, Professor X, Raven, Ravenous, The Ray, Red Tornado, Ronan the Accuser, Saturn Girl, Selene (External), Shadow King, Snowbird, Starhawk, Starman, Super Skrull, Superboy, Tempest, Thor (Ultimate), Ultra Boy, Ultra-Humanite, Ultron, Union, Vulcan, Wendigo, Winter, Witchfire (Normal), Zauriel

Metahuman (Mid-tier "Iron Man" level) Good level, they have strengths and weaknesses, they are balanced and humble. Everything below this would be fine.

High
Abomination, Adam Strange, Aquaman, Ares (Marvel), Atlas, Aurora, Batman 1 Million, Battalion (Jackson King), Blastaar, BOX I (Roger Bochs), Captain Britain, Captain Marvel Jr, Colossus (U), Crystal, Death's Head II, Donna Troy, Emma Frost, Ghost Rider II, Grim Reaper, Guardian II (Heather Hudson), Havok, Hellstrike, Hercules (Mortal), Holocaust, The Human Torch (U), Invisible Woman (U), Iron-Man (U), Jean Grey (sans Phoenix), Jenny Sparks, Juggernaut (Depowered), Karate Kid, Living Laser, Machine Man, Manbot, Mandarin, Mary Marvel, Maul, Mercer Drake, Metallo, Mimic (Exiles), Miss Martian, Mr. Fantastic (U), Mr. Sinister, Namor the Sub-Mariner (U), Nico Minoru, Nightshade, Nimrod, Northstar, Ocean Master, Osiris, Pitt, Polaris, Power Girl, Psylocke, Radioactive Man, Sand, Sasquatch, Shassa, She-Hulk, Spiral, Starfire, Storm, Supernova, Temugin, The Thing (U), Thunderstrike, The Tick, Ulik, Ultimo, Vision, War Machine, Windshear, Wonder Man, Zzaxx

Middle
Aegis, Atom Smasher, Attuma, Balder, Beast Boy, Bishop, Blink, Blob, Blue Beetle (Jamie Reyes), Blue Devil, Bombshell, Booster Gold, Carnage, Cloak, Corrin, Cyborg, Cyclops (U), Darkhawk, Death's Head, Death Wreck, Dust, Electro, Elijah Snow, Farenheit, Flint, Fuji, Ghost Rider (Johnny Blaze), Ghost Rider(Dan Ketch), Gorgon, Grace Choi, Hawkgirl, Hawkman, Hellion, Karolina Dean, Kymaera/Namorita, Lightning Lad, Matua, M.O.D.O.K., Molly Hayes, Moonstone, Morlun, Ms. Marvel, Nova Richard Rider (classic), Ogun, Omega Red, Quicksilver (classic), Ragman, Rogue, Rom, Sebastian Shaw, Shadowcat, Shift, Steel, Terra, Thunder, Tiger Shark, Toxin, Vance Astro, Vengeance, Venom, Victor Mancha, Wonder Girl

Low
3-D Man, Ambrose Chase, Angel, Arachne, Arana, Azrael, Beast, Black Canary, Black Tarantula, Blade, Blue Beetle (Dan Garrett), Bruenor Battlehammer, Century, Charcoal, Charlie 27, Constrictor, Creeper, Cyber, Dagger, Deadpool, Deathlok, Deathstroke the Terminator, Doc Ock, Drizzt Do'Urden, Elixer, Falcon, Firehawk, Gambit, Green Goblin, Hobgoblin, Iron Fist, Jakita Wagner, Karnak, Kid Devil, Killer Croc, Klaw, Lady Deathstrike, Longshot, Luke Cage, Man-Bat, Marrina (Normal), Mercury, Midnighter, Mister Hyde, Multiple Man, Mysterio, Mystique, Nightcrawler, Nuke, Orka Humbug, Prometheus, Protocide, Puck, Puma, Rage, Sabretooth, Shang Chi, Silver Samurai, Speedball, Speedfreek, Spider-Man (U), Spider-Man 2099, Spider-Woman, Swift, Thunder Cats, Tombstone, Triathalon, Vance Astro, Vanguard, Vermin, Vulture, Warlock (Technarchy/Phalanx), Warpath, Wildchild, Wizard, Wolverine (U), Wulfgar, X-23

Street Level

High
Bane, Batgirl, Batman, Black Panther, Blacklash, Bronze Tiger, Bullseye, Captain America (U), The Cat, Constantine Drakon, Daredevil, Elektra, Green Arrow, Hawkeye, Hush, Kingpin, Lady Shiva, Ravager, Red Skull, Richard Dragon, Rose Tattoo, Shang Chi (Ultimate), Taskmaster, Union Jack, Nightwing, Red Hood

Middle
Arsenal/Red Arrow, Baron Zemo, Black Cat, Blue Beetle (Ted Kord), Crossbones, Deadshot, Echo, Grifter, Joker, Mach IV, Misty Knight, Moon Knight, Nick Fury (U), Nomad, Peacemaker, Punisher, Ra's Al Ghul, Turok, Wildcat, Robin

Low
Alfred, Batroc, Black Widow, Catwoman, Christine Trelane, Colleen Wing, Night Thrasher, Obregon Kaine, Penguin, The Question, Riddler, Talia, White Tiger

Miguelohara563
That seems right.....shall we start?

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by TwilightxGirl
okay im confused now would the superhero level even compare to a marvel level based character considering this isn't a marvel verse rp

I'm not using it as saying its Marvel, I'm using it to define what makes a character in that aspect. Time manip, immortality, absolute invulnerability, matter manipulation. Stuff like that can put you on the herald list. Nigh omnipotence or God like durability and powers would make you subskyfather. Ultimately it's not my decision so no one has to even pay attention to what I say. I just would prefer we didn't have a bunch of overpowered team wreckers running around.

TwilightxGirl
agree that would just mess it up

Miguelohara563
Hmmmn.

Miguelohara563
CRIME GANG:THE COLLECTIVE

http://www.interbible.org/interBible/source/culture/2004/lamatrice/smith.jpg

Notable Members:Adolf Backer

Unique Abilities:The Collective can clone itself unlimitedly.

Bio:Adolf Backer was born to a Jewish family in Germany,1934.He had multiple personality disorder from birth,his parents couldn't afford to get him therapy.He was shunned at school for his naming similarities to the the fuhrer,and this only made his condition worse.One day,soldiers came and took Adolf and his family to a concentration camp.Adolf's other personality was too intelligent to be fooled by the working camp front.It struggled to get free of the body of the boy it occupied.One night,Adolf's power manifested and it succeeded.The clone told Adolf all about what the Nazis intended to do.Backer,quite simply,could not take it.The Clone assumed control of him and an army of 7-year olds destroyed the camp.Adolf himself has not been seen since.But his Clones are everywhere.They murder and steal,and despite the fact that they,like their creator,are only human,they overwhelm enemies with sheer numbers.The Collective are one of the most powerful gangs on the streets.If Adolf Backer is seen,he must be killed immediately,for then his clones will die too.

C. C. Cowgirl!
I imagine my character will be somewhere between mid and high.

TwilightxGirl
Hmmmn.

whats with the hmmm. do you really want a bunch of overpowerd superheros? or roleplayers trying to be more powerful than each other and then get into arguments in whos the most powerful and all that or would you rather it was fair and everyone could agree to it,

Miguelohara563
Originally posted by TwilightxGirl
whats with the hmmm. do you really want a bunch of overpowerd superheros? or roleplayers trying to be more powerful than each other and then get into arguments in whos the most powerful and all that or would you rather it was fair and everyone could agree to it, Ehh,the last one.It's more of an agreement,when I go Hmmmmmmn.

I'm not really sure how powerful Quantum is in that case.Or Rocket.Should I post up the RPG?

Miguelohara563
I imagine my character will be somewhere between mid and high. Cool.

C. C. Cowgirl!
Can I have my own little villanious organization? Leader being mid/high level, with streetlevel thugs (And possible meta "officers"wink

Wei Phoenix
Can I have my own little villanious organization? Leader being mid/high level, with streetlevel thugs (And possible meta "officers"wink

I'd join that!

C. C. Cowgirl!
Low
Mystique

I've always thought her to be an untapped source of great power.

I'd join that!

cool

TwilightxGirl
Ehh,the last one.It's more of an agreement,when I go Hmmmmmmn.

I'm not really sure how powerful Quantum is in that case.Or Rocket.Should I post up the RPG?

sure up to you

Miguelohara563
Yeah,you can make up your own gangs if you want,but they can be controlled by anybody.

C. C. Cowgirl!
Yeah,you can make up your own gangs if you want,but they can be controlled by anybody.

Elaborate.

Wei Phoenix
Elaborate.

Agreed...

Wei Phoenix
I've always thought her to be an untapped source of great power.

cool

Thing that makes her good isn't her powers but her skills that she has learned and developed over the years. Her powers still only limit her to physical shapeshifting although she can increase her mass and size if she wanted.

TwilightxGirl
(nods head) more detail please

Miguelohara563
Elaborate. You'd control the gang's leader,of course.But when in a fight,others can auto-hit and control thugs or lesser members.

TwilightxGirl
still thinking up a character i'll post the sheet soon when i think of one.

Miguelohara563
Cool,I'll just have Quantum beat Rocket up then.

C. C. Cowgirl!
You'd control the gang's leader,of course.But when in a fight,others can auto-hit and control thugs or lesser members.

Unless the "lesser" members are controlled by a player, right? I'm talking character-sheet and so.

Quincy
Making those lists was a bit overcomplicative don't you think?

C. C. Cowgirl!
It's a relatively copied list stick out tongue But it is good because it gives everyone a sense of various powerlevels.

Quincy
I disregard anything that puts Batman on a low tier pfft

C. C. Cowgirl!
He isn't technically. He's as high as he can be stick out tongue

TwilightxGirl
i don't get what he done with the rp itself he's posted 4 times. his he roleplaying with himself confused

Miguelohara563
I've got no-one to roleplay with so I'm roleplaying by myself,yeah.

Quincy
You shouldn't post a bunch of times like that. Just put one big post.

Miguelohara563
OK.

JacopeX
I'll wait.

Miguelohara563
Originally posted by JacopeX
I'll wait. How do you mean?

C. C. Cowgirl!
Stop me if you object.

I am thinking gentleman villain leader with fancy words and etique, yet cruel nature with intent to purge the world of its faults. We're talking utopia in the making, sweeties.

Ideas to improve or develop the nature of this villain lord further is not only welcome, but appreciated.

Quincy
Why does he find the world so vile?

C. C. Cowgirl!
Working on that. My initial idea was new world order, him believing a new age is coming, in which only he is fit to lead. An era where the normal humans and government is a thini of the past. That the only good human, is a serving human (The common human in this case being those without powers)

Quincy
I'll post my character once I get home from work Miguel.

C. C. Cowgirl!
I'll post mine when I have a computer.

Quincy
I'll post mine when I have a computer.

mhmm interesting statement.

C. C. Cowgirl!
Train. Cellphone. Sucks.

Miguelohara563
Sounds good.

C. C. Cowgirl!
My villain lord will probably go around attempting to have all superhumans join him in his quest yes Turning his offer down is at your own risk cool

JacopeX
My villain lord will probably go around attempting to have all superhumans join him in his quest yes Turning his offer down is at your own risk cool Depends on the setting. Is the world just like the one we live in with humans only or futuristic with other intelligent life/man made forms?

This villain has potential of being a man/woman who must die for the sake of the world itself. It does not have to be for something bigger. Hell, it could be only for a country, city, etc. I imagine this dark society of villains to be behind the government system and the ways they work. That way, they have a high advantage of access of weapons, control, political power, etc.

The side of good must go through a quest to balance the world from corruption into a world of peace. Each villain will have it's own position, goal, objective, and mission. The leader should be non existent, a secret, anonymous, mysterious, cryptic, etc.

Wei Phoenix
My villain lord will probably go around attempting to have all superhumans join him in his quest yes Turning his offer down is at your own risk cool

Oooh taint me and bring me to the dark side.

Q'Anilia
I'd love to be the Starscream of your Megatron, C3!

(I know how much you like Starscream)

C. C. Cowgirl!
Originally posted by Q'Anilia
I'd love to be the Starscream of your Megatron, C3!

(I know how much you like Starscream)

Don't touch me, siren! shock

Originally posted by JacopeX
Depends on the setting. Is the world just like the one we live in with humans only or futuristic with other intelligent life/man made forms?

This villain has potential of being a man/woman who must die for the sake of the world itself. It does not have to be for something bigger. Hell, it could be only for a country, city, etc. I imagine this dark society of villains to be behind the government system and the ways they work. That way, they have a high advantage of access of weapons, control, political power, etc.

The side of good must go through a quest to balance the world from corruption into a world of peace. Each villain will have it's own position, goal, objective, and mission. The leader should be non existent, a secret, anonymous, mysterious, cryptic, etc.

That's some good ideas. I'll probably go all overachiever with this character. This roleplay will be so beneath him cool

Why does this make me think of the quote:
"He must stand trial. This is not the Jedi ways"
"HE CONTROLS BOTH THE SENATE AND THE COURT! HE'S TOO DANGEROUS TO BE KEPT ALIVE!"

Miguelohara563
Anyone still there?

C. C. Cowgirl!
I dare say you probably blew it, buddy mmm

Miguelohara563
Meh.I'll watch the topic for a week and if it doesn't get moving,I'll hand control to you and vanish mysteriously.

JacopeX
The RP idea I posted in the idea thread is one that I dedicate to you Miguel.

I hope that makes you feel better. laughing out loud

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.