Grundy (Peak form) vs Thor (w/ Odinforce)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Starscream M
No BFR.

Charmander
No Brominated Flame Retardant?

Thor still wins, but damn, it's close without it.

Warlord
Thor but I remember Grundy at his best having tremendus magic resistance

Knowsbleed33
I'm not sure what Thor can do here.

Warlord
In the case he has access to the full odinforce like he had before avengers disassembled he could overpower him

grimify
Grundy at his peak? Ouch
Thor is in for a world of hurt.

The Nuul
Originally posted by Charmander

Thor still wins, but damn, it's close without it.

xJLxKing
Grundy wins.

Stunner2xx
Grundy treats thor like Ted Bundy's Victims

Kris Blaze
Originally posted by grimify
Grundy at his peak? Ouch
Thor is in for a world of hurt.

Desak+destroyer failed, doubt Grundy will do much better.

Enyalus
Thor grows to a thousand feet tall and Godblasts him into another dimension FTW.

Nihilist
Peak Grundy was a beast.

He wins imo

Rage.Of.Olympus
Thor wins.

Prep-Man
Grundy as an elemental? He wins.

carver9
Good fight but I give this to thor more than not.

Grundy at his peak shit stomped the main line of the jla without to much trouble.

To bad he didnt face anything like thor.

grimify
Originally posted by Kris Blaze
Desak+destroyer failed, doubt Grundy will do much better.

Grundy at his best knocked pre-crisis Superman around.
He's immune to magical attacks, in fact, he can absorb energy. On top of that, he's practically invulnerable to physical damage.

There's really nothing Thor can do to stop him.

Mindset
Stop time

That wouldn't work?

Charmander
Originally posted by Mindset
Stop time

That wouldn't work? No. There's nothing Thor can do to stop him.

Even stopping Grundy won't stop Grundy.

grimify
Originally posted by Charmander
No. There's nothing Thor can do to stop him.

Even stopping Grundy won't stop Grundy.

Sarcastic or not, I'm not sure, but you're right.
BFR is all Thor could hope for, which isn't the specification. big grin

Prep-Man
Originally posted by grimify
Grundy at his best knocked pre-crisis Superman around.
He's immune to magical attacks, in fact, he can absorb energy. On top of that, he's practically invulnerable to physical damage.

There's really nothing Thor can do to stop him.

i'm not sure BFR would do anything. he'll just pop up somewhere else, like swamp thing. grundy at peak was an unstopable brick.

occultdestroyer
Grundy in a suit FTW

namorsubby
what can anyone do to peak grundy? especially when someone excludes BFR in a match-up?

Enyalus
Originally posted by namorsubby
what can anyone do to peak grundy? especially when someone excludes BFR in a match-up?
Negate his magic.

Lord Feron
Thor - through clever use of his more exotic powers could win.

namorsubby
Originally posted by Enyalus
Negate his magic. you have to have a very specific type of magic related to his origin if i do recall correctly.........and i doubt that it exists within the odinforce, or all of marvel by the way.

Enyalus
you have to have a very specific type of magic related to his origin if i do recall correctly.........and i doubt that it exists within the odinforce, or all of marvel by the way.
It's an Earth elemental spell if I'm not mistaken. Which shouldn't really be an issue.

namorsubby
It's an Earth elemental spell if I'm not mistaken. Which shouldn't really be an issue. so you think that one of thor's spells/ some type of his magic, or any magic in the marvel universe BTW, would suffice?

Enyalus
so you think that one of thor's spells/ some type of his magic, or any magic in the marvel universe BTW, would suffice?
Uh-huh.

Otherwise you're going to sit there and tell me someone like Classic Doctor Strange wouldn't be able to negate his enchantment, just because Grundy's from a different universe?

namorsubby
Uh-huh.

Otherwise you're going to sit there and tell me someone like Classic Doctor Strange wouldn't be able to negate his enchantment, just because Grundy's from a different universe? umm yeah........and "just because" the magic in their completely unrelated/unconnected plane of existence may not be so easily interchangable with each other.

Enyalus
He's an elemental.

They have those in Marvel. erm Surtur and Ymir are two examples. Both Asgardian enemies. Etc. Classic Thor has negated Juggernaut's enchantment. No reason why Thor with the Odinforce would be unable to do the same to Grundy.

Not that he would need to in order to win, though.

namorsubby
lol, really? tell me how else could it be done.

and sure, whatever, if you see no reason why he shouldn't be able to, after my posts that is, then i have nothing more to add.

Enyalus
lol, really? tell me how else could it be done.
If you're referring to his Faces of Evil appearance and Alan Scott being able to help him somehow, I'm not sure. I haven't read it.

Would you share?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.