The Guardians:Superhero RPG

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Miguelohara563
Metroburg city,a teeming metropolis of man's creations.It seems to glow gold in the oncoming light.
Metroburg city,a marvel of modern creation.There are people there with abilities beyond belief.The architecture on some buildings,such as the Arrow Bridge and Paragon Square.
Metroburg city,a place teeming with the worst the world has to offer,but also the best.

Are your characters a force for good or evil,or are they not restricted to the bonds of those two words?Will they create or destroy?
One thing's for sure:go to Metroburg city,and you'll become a legend.

Miguelohara563
Quantum hovered over arrow bridge,looking thoughtful.There were no disturbances,oddly.

Miguelohara563
Sam finished working on the broken car.

Miguelohara563
Sam put on his coat.
"Thanks,Wilson.Dunno what I'd do without ya."said Jimmy,the owner of the garage.
"It's no problem." replied Sam lightly,mounting a Harley-Davidson.
"Seriously,Sam,if I didn't know better I'd say you can talk with 'em!"
Sam looked at him sharply,then saw the man was laughing.Sam forced a smile and jammed a helmet onto his head.
"You don't know the half of it."

Miguelohara563
Sam went to his apartment.He walked into the bedroom,to the wardrobe.He pushed aside the clothes and grabbed a handle,which he pulled back.It revealed his bronze armor in it's various parts,the jetpack up beside it.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.