Apocalypse vs Martian Manhunter

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Warlord
Mutant vs Martian...who wins?

The Nuul
Been done.

Stunner2xx
APOC of course

TricksterPriest
Martian still.

But...........Poccy finally stopped jobbing, assuming the next writer doesn't screw it up. He just curbstomped Stryfe. Archangel got him back to his ship and Apoc has apparently finally restored his full power. What's more, after he bitchslapped Stryfe, he informed him that his new job is to become his new host.

Stryfe was not happy. stick out tongue So I'm expecting a much more dangerous Apoc in the future.

psycho gundam
i still think apocalypse can take this.

he's healthy now and when he's healthy, not many folks in his class can successfully beat him down.

Survivor19
'Now'?
C'mon guys. It's frigging alternate future.
We don't know what is with him 'now'.

ExodusCloak
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Martian still.

But...........Poccy finally stopped jobbing, assuming the next writer doesn't screw it up. He just curbstomped Stryfe. Archangel got him back to his ship and Apoc has apparently finally restored his full power. What's more, after he bitchslapped Stryfe, he informed him that his new job is to become his new host.

Stryfe was not happy. stick out tongue So I'm expecting a much more dangerous Apoc in the future.

That was not 616 Apocalypse. That is the equivalent of using the Punisher from that What if where he takes out the entire MU.
You should pray that C&C write him again in 616 although I think it will be Matt Fraction.

Xplosive
Actually, it's 616. This is not What If.

Prep-Man
I wanna say Apocalypse on average, but if Martian Manhunter pulls out some of his rare and powerful attacks he hardly uses (check out Ostrander's run for some of them), then I see him on Apocalypse's level. Ostrander's Jonzz proved that he was the most powerful meta on the planet.

Kris Blaze
Originally posted by Prep-Man
Ostrander's Jonzz proved that he was the most powerful meta on the planet.

Might have claimed it, but he didn't really prove it.

Prep-Man
Originally posted by Kris Blaze
Might have claimed it, but he didn't really prove it.

sorry, i didn't mean he claimed it in the series. it's nowhere to be found. superman has said Martian Manhunter is quite possibly the most powerful meta on DCU earth. this is of course, if he doesn't job like he does some of the time. if he plays smart and use his powers in a esoterics ways (such as absorbing a planet) then he can hang with pretty much any top tier.

Kris Blaze
Originally posted by Prep-Man
sorry, i didn't mean he claimed it in the series. it's nowhere to be found. superman has said Martian Manhunter is quite possibly the most powerful meta on DCU earth. this is of course, if he doesn't job like he does some of the time. if he plays smart and use his powers in a esoterics ways (such as absorbing a planet) then he can hang with pretty much any top tier.

But he still won't be the most powerful meta on DC earth.

It's just a hyperbole. Like the gazillion times Superman has been addressed as the most powerful person on earth.

Prep-Man
Originally posted by Kris Blaze
But he still won't be the most powerful meta on DC earth.

It's just a hyperbole. Like the gazillion times Superman has been addressed as the most powerful person on earth.

true, it's hard to guage who's the most powerful and MM is certainly not the MOST powerful. same with Superman or Flash, etc... but Jonn can certainly hang with most top tiers, IMO. Marvel or DC.

ExodusCloak
Originally posted by Xplosive
Actually, it's 616. This is not What If.

No it's not 616 Apocalypse, it's the Apocalypse who exists in an alternate future where Bishop extinguished most of the life on Earth.

TricksterPriest
Apocalypse said he's not making the same mistakes he did in the past. I have a strong hunch we will see this Apoc again. And in case anyone forgot, Apocalypse has time travel tech.

Xplosive
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Apocalypse said he's not making the same mistakes he did in the past. I have a strong hunch we will see this Apoc again. And in case anyone forgot, Apocalypse has time travel tech.

Yes. It is in a future, but Apocalypse as a being is the same. This is not like Ultimate or What if Universes.

He said he won't make the same mistakes, but that is that Apocalypse in the future, based on things that were happening/happened in the present.

And writers even said it was time to bring him back to his classic levels.

Philosophía
MM.

Mshinu
Big A

ExodusCloak
Originally posted by Xplosive
Yes. It is in a future, but Apocalypse as a being is the same. This is not like Ultimate or What if Universes.

He said he won't make the same mistakes, but that is that Apocalypse in the future, based on things that were happening/happened in the present.

And writers even said it was time to bring him back to his classic levels.

Read the KMC rules, it is still an alternate reality Apocalypse, it's a divergent timeline doesn't count. And it's not 616. That reality has it's own number. It is exactly like some of the What if universes, heck it's also like AoA except this was Age of Stryfe instead.

Philosophía
He is lucky Magneto wasn't around.

psycho gundam
Originally posted by ExodusCloak
heck it's also like AoA except this was Age of Stryfe instead. WAS the age of stryfe, apocalypse 2 shotted him then fatality'd his ass.

could have been age of apocalypse 2 if he was in the mood.

Xplosive

Kris Blaze
I love Mags much more than the next person, but even he would've been hard pressed to take down Apocalypse there.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.