Hulk vs Thor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

nicamarvin
ok this is not a fight per say but its a chalenge, to see who of this guys can crack or burst these highly imprevious guys and things... for hulk his weapon will be his ultimate punch(the onslaught one) and for thor(classic thor) is his God blast...the guys geting hit by them will stay put and wont fight back, Hulk will go first, if the guys get damage even slightly it counts for a win....

1.DOS SuperMan(just for reference)
2.Ultron(adamantium1)
3.Classic Juggernaut
4.Onslaught
5.Asgardian Destroyer(animated by Joe schmoe)
6.Aegis armour(steel)
7.Galactus(Hungry)
8.Dreaming Celestial

this is not a gauntlet so if they canĀ“t crack the first they go to the second and so on, whoever make more damage is the winer..so who do you think wins...

Juk3n
Not Hulk.

No matter what thread, no matter what opponent, Hulk Loses.

nicamarvin

Stunner2xx
what a bad thread

It basically boils down to whats stronger an ultimate punch or godblast?

not much to debate over

nicamarvin
Originally posted by Stunner2xx
what a bad thread

It basically boils down to whats stronger an ultimate punch or godblast?

not much to debate over

hey its better than a Hulk vs SuperMan thread...and in this case we can debate which of this guys is more durable too...

Enyalus
lol. Godblast. Every time.

It's nearly killed Galactus and vaporized skyfather+ level beings.

The only thing that even comes close in Hulk's arsenal was his dimension-destroying thunderclap. And that had circumstances behind it.

Rage.Of.Olympus
This is like a spite thread. God Blast every single time. Easily.

Naija boy
Originally posted by Enyalus

vaporized skyfather+ level beings.

who?

Enyalus
Originally posted by Naija boy
who?
The Dark Gods amalgam. Three of them (at least two of whom rivaled Odin in power) combined into one being, and Thor vaporized them with one Godblast.

jalek moye
lol. Godblast. Every time.

It's nearly killed Galactus and vaporized skyfather+ level beings.

The only thing that even comes close in Hulk's arsenal was his dimension-destroying thunderclap. And that had circumstances behind it.
when has a non amped Thor nearly killed a non starving Galactus

Enyalus
Originally posted by jalek moye
Galactus had just gotten through fighting Ego. Galactus was weakened. Not to the point of starvation, though.

Nihilist
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
This is like a spite thread. God Blast every single time. Easily. Godblast is nothing compared to if Hulk goes "WORLDBREAKER"durhuc

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by jalek moye

Thor wasn't amped, and Galactus was far from starving. It was changed into that Galactus' power was weakened to an extent from fighting Ego as I recall.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by Nihilist
Godblast is nothing compared to if Hulk goes "WORLDBREAKER"durhuc

Lulz.

Worldbreaker? Hulk's greatest incarnation is potentially World breaking. What's so impressive about that? Thor was capable of shattering planets with the force of his blow for as long as I can remember.

Thor > Hulk

Even in strength.

durthor

Nihilist
Lulz.

Worldbreaker? Hulk's greatest incarnation is potentially World breaking. What's so impressive about that? Thor was capable of shattering planets with the force of his blow for as long as I can remember.

Thor > Hulk

Even in strength.

durthor I wasn't serious duriroll

Naija boy
The Dark Gods amalgam. Three of them (at least two of whom rivaled Odin in power) combined into one being, and Thor vaporized them with one Godblast.

Was that in Thor: Dark Gods ?

Enyalus
Was that in Thor: Dark Gods ?
Yes. Which is a reprint of Thor v2, #12. In it, that amalgam one-shots Replicus and the Destroyer with the same blast. And had Odin nearly killed. Godblast vaporized her.

Charmander
http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o106/bigbran1/Thor/Thor_vol2-514-012-34.jpg

She has Perrikus, the Dark Gods, and Odin's power.

Naija boy
Yes. Which is a reprint of Thor v2, #12. In it, that amalgam one-shots Replicus and the Destroyer with the same blast. And had Odin nearly killed. Godblast vaporized her.

Hmm. i remember it now. But did it actually vaporize her? WAsnt it Odin that came up afterwards taking his power back and scattering her among the solar winds?

Enyalus
Look at Bran's scan.

Naija boy
Look at Bran's scan.

Here is the scan right after it.
http://i287.photobucket.com/albums/ll121/kingaholu/th_Thor_vol2-514-012-35.jpg

She doesnt seem vaporized.

Rage.Of.Olympus
As I recall, he blew a hole in her and dropped her hard. She was helpless.

Not exactly vaporizing but close enough dammit.

Enyalus
Here is the scan right after it.
http://i287.photobucket.com/albums/ll121/kingaholu/th_Thor_vol2-514-012-35.jpg

She doesnt seem vaporized.
Alright. Well, punched a gigantic hole through her chest, then.

nicamarvin
Alright. Well, punched a gigantic hole through her chest, then. HEY HEY... mad this is NOT a who is has the most powerful weapon ONLY...there is the other guys that need to be PUNCHED and BLASTED to see who of this guys crack..I personaly think thor wont Crack onslaught armour like Hulk did, but thats my thinking...lets see yours

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by nicamarvin
HEY HEY... mad this is NOT a who is has the most powerful weapon ONLY...there is the other guys that need to be PUNCHED and BLASTED to see who of this guys crack..I personaly think thor wont Crack onslaught armour like Hulk did, but thats my thinking...lets see yours

Hulk's punch cracked it, but Thor's God Blast won't? Lulz.

You're thinking must be hampered then.

Hell, Thor could crack Onslaught's armor physically, if he was pushed. He did break through it, physically, but that was with Mjolnir though.

Anyways like stated, the God Blast wins every single damn time. Easily.

Kris Blaze
Originally posted by nicamarvin
HEY HEY... mad this is NOT a who is has the most powerful weapon ONLY...there is the other guys that need to be PUNCHED and BLASTED to see who of this guys crack..I personaly think thor wont Crack onslaught armour like Hulk did, but thats my thinking...lets see yours

Thor went straight THROUGH Onslaught's armour, Einstein.

Rage Scan:http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e139/RageOfTheGod/Thor/CracksOnslaughtsArmor.jpg

nicamarvin

Rage.Of.Olympus

xJLxKing
Rage, you try too hard. Some people(not going to say who) just never want to admit that their precious character can lose. It should be clear that Hulk's base strength<<<Thor's strength.

nicamarvin
guys remember this is a contest so the guys need to prove their worth too..
so I want you to put it like this ok

1.DOS SuperMan(just for reference)Hulk:wins thor:wins
2.Ultron(adamantium1)Hulk:wins Thor:wins
3.Classic Juggernaut..Hulk:not a win Thor:not a win
4.Onslaught..Hulk:not a win Thor:not a win
5.Asgardian Destroyer(animated by Joe schmoe)Hulk:not a win Thor:not a win
6.Aegis armour(steel)hulk:not a win Thor:not a win
7.Galactus(Hungry)hulk:not a win Thor:wins
8.Dreaming Celestial hulk:not a win Thor:wins

hey Thor wins after all...

Enyalus
So humor me. Why would you put Galactus and Tiamut and below Onslaught?

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by xJLxKing
Rage, you try too hard. Some people(not going to say who) just never want to admit that their precious character can lose. It should be clear that Hulk's base strength<<<Thor's strength.

Thor's level of strength is way, way, way, beyond Hulk's level of strength. You shouldn't even compare the two. Anyone who would think otherwise, shouldn't be qualified to handle a stapler.

I'm just that kind of guy. Trying to educate the ignorant, despite the frustration. Aren't I saint?

embarrasment stick out tongue

Rage.Of.Olympus
So humor me. Why would you put Galactus and Tiamut and below Onslaught?

That's what I'm thinking.

nicamarvin

Rage.Of.Olympus

nicamarvin
So humor me. Why would you put Galactus and Tiamut and below Onslaught? as I said not an orderly order and is not a Gaunlet anyways..

batdude123
Thor's level of strength is way, way, way, beyond Hulk's level of strength. You shouldn't even compare the two.

Come again?

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by batdude123
Come again?

I would have said, did I stutter, but that wouldn't make much sense as we are online, lol.

Hulk's base is around a 100 tons, give or take, while Thor's level of strength is capable of planet shattering blows, overpowering and lifting the Midgard Serpent, supporting half the weight of the planet and so on.

So like I said, Hulk's base is no where near Thor's level of strength. Hulk can though amp so significantly and so quickly, that he is able to match Thor in a brawl to an extent. Although Thor still holds back/restrains himself, and his still able to match Hulk in strength for hours on end without so much as tiring. Thor's strength reserve is ridiculous.

batdude123
I would have said, did I stutter, but that wouldn't make much sense as we are online, lol.

Hulk's base is around a 100 tons, give or take, while Thor's level of strength is capable of planet shattering blows, overpowering and lifting the Midgard Serpent, supporting half the weight of the planet and so on.

So like I said, Hulk's base is no where near Thor's level of strength. Hulk can though amp so significantly and so quickly, that he is able to match Thor in a brawl to an extent. Although Thor still holds back/restrains himself, and his still able to match Hulk in strength for hours on end without so much as tiring. Thor's strength reserve is ridiculous.

That's fine, but at first you didn't say anything about "base level" strength.

Thor's level of strength is way, way, way, beyond Hulk's level of strength.

That's why I was thrown by your comment.

Rage.Of.Olympus
That's fine, but at first you didn't say anything about "base level" strength.

That's why I was thrown by your comment.

Poor wording on my part. He and I were referring to Hulk's base level strength, and Thor's level of strength, if you look at the post I replied too.

I'll edit it if I can.

batdude123
Poor wording on my part. He and I were referring to Hulk's base level strength, and Thor's level of strength, if you look at the post I replied too.

I'll edit it if I can.

You're past the edit stage.

I think you owe everyone here, especially me, a huge apology for your statement. haw-som

Rage.Of.Olympus
You're past the edit stage.

I think you owe everyone here, especially me, a huge apology for your statement. haw-som

I really am. I'm sorry.

sad

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.