Star Wars: The Force Unleashed: The Movie

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nemesis X
http://www.canmag.com/nw/12370-star-wars-force-unleashed-movie

Last year, the project leader of the game Star Wars the Force Unleashed said that Lucasfilms is thinking about making it into a movie.

Dr McBeefington
Good, I hope it stars Keanu Reeves, Pauly Shore, and Woody Allen.

Jaeh.is.Awesome
*crosses fingers and hopes nobody screws it up*

Gideon
Good.

Slash_KMC
Originally posted by Dr McBeefington
Good, I hope it stars Keanu Reeves, Pauly Shore, and Woody Allen.

I hope it stars Sam Witwer. erm

Eminence
Like... a live action movie?

**** yeah.

alterangel
OMG that would be retarded TFU is stupid I hope there is never another star wars movie made about anyone/thing

Lord Lucien
Originally posted by alterangel
OMG that would be retarded TFU is stupid I hope there is never another star wars movie made about anyone/thing Gimme a sec, I think I have some punctuation around here somewhere.

Originally posted by Dr. McBeefington
Good, I hope it stars Keanu Reeves, Pauly Shore, and Woody Allen. Don't forget Robin Williams. This team isn't complete without Robin Williams.

Red Nemesis
no i stole ur punktooashun u kant have it back it is mine now i own it

Hewhoknowsall
Is this real?

Autokrat
As long as George Lucas doesn't direct it...

Captain REX
I'm not sure how I feel about this. I did not quite enjoy the story that was behind TFU, but it is better than some of the stuff running around in the Expanded Universe... however, topping off the project with a film might be overdoing it.

That, and if it didn't have Sam Witwer starring as the Starkiller, I'd be displeased almost immediately.

chilled monkey
Originally posted by Slash_KMC
I hope it stars Sam Witwer. erm

Yeah, me too.

Hewhoknowsall
Originally posted by Hewhoknowsall
Is this real?

Lord Lucien
Originally posted by Hewhoknowsall
Is this real? What is "real"? How do you define "real"?

~:Mr.Anderson:~
tangible? Confirmable? There is no real. If you define real by what your senses tell you and your senses can lie to you than how is there a reality?

Nephthys
There is a reality because I am real, I know this for a fact. Therefore something must exist, myself, which can be called reality.

You assume that you are real. Based on this assumption you assume something must exist. If the assumption is incorrect, how do you define reality?

Nephthys
My assumption isn't incorrect, I am real. I exist. To me, this is fact. No way I'm incorrect, none.

searching......
Somebody needs to bring radu into this discussion... guy knows his shit.

Originally posted by Nephthys
My assumption isn't incorrect, I am real. I exist. To me, this is fact. No way I'm incorrect, none. Fact is not different for every entity. Fact is universal. Define reality, and then find a way to apply that definition of reality to you, and then you will have become real. as of now you don't exist.

searching......
Perception of fact is.

Red Nemesis
Solipsism for the win.

Nothing is real- everything I experience is just my perception of stimuli through sensory organs. Am I real? Who knows?

Of course, solipsism is boring and dumb. That's why I assert an objective reality that can be explained through natural laws. It is a party that just won't quit?

Slash_KMC
I concur with what has been said.

chilled monkey
Star Wars: The Force Unleashed: The Movie would be awesome! It would be better than the PT, the OT and that CG thing put together.

Lord Lucien
Yet about 1/15th length... think of the budget savings!

ares834
Originally posted by Lord Lucien
Yet about 1/15th length... think of the budget savings!
laughing

As for TFU I don't really know. I wasn't a big fan of the story, but somehow the graphic novel was awesome.

Darth Storm
be cool

Allankles
Originally posted by Darth Storm
be cool

Stay cool, Bret. Stay cool.
Stay cool, Bret. Stay cool.

Bret Cool your jets, don't sweat.
Don't flip, don't get upset.

Bret, let 'em go, daddy-O.
Listen Bret, the kid's not a threat

Not gonna sleep till I found him, I'll pound him
I'll bet he regrets he ever messed with Bret from The Tough Brets.

DarthLazious
I hope so since it is the only good thing for Star Wars we have left.

SWblayde938
IF they do make a movie about TFU it would be more likely animated...

but besides that i thought TUF was kind of a let down, i mean the game was fun but the overall story was short and boring.... i didn't mind how powerful galen was it was just that he beat vader..... it should of ended like a stalemate or something like that .... but i hope they do make a sequel. and i have fatih for this franchise it could be good..... if they do make a sequel it should either be in the old republic or new republic it shouldn't take place around the movies area....... they should change things up in the movie so they can make that the official canon one.......

Red Nemesis
Originally posted by SWblayde938
IF they do make a movie about TFU it would be more likely animated...

but besides that i thought TUF was kind of a let down, i mean the game was fun but the overall story was short and boring.... i didn't mind how powerful galen was it was just that he beat vader..... it should of ended like a stalemate or something like that .... but i hope they do make a sequel. and i have fatih for this franchise it could be good..... if they do make a sequel it should either be in the old republic or new republic it shouldn't take place around the movies area....... they should change things up in the movie so they can make that the official canon one.......

Wow. This is pretty terrible too. Is there a memo that I missed replacing periods with... more periods?

Why don't we look at how this could have gone?

If they do make a movie about TFU then it will probably be animated.

I thought TFU was kind of a let down; the game was fun but the story itself seemed short and boring. I didn't mind how powerful Galen was but instead that he beat Vader. It should have ended in a stalemate instead. I hope they do still make a sequel. I really think this franchise might be good. If they do make a sequel it should be during the Old Republic or New Republic rather than the PT or OT. They should change things in the movie version of TFU because it would be the official canon one.

This wouldn't have been the greatest train of thought style post ever written This post would still suck ass, and there are parts that I would disagree with (nearly all of the content, opinions and preferences are totally jankedy and wrong) but at least the post would have been legible. I swear to Krishnu, is it really that hard to write English?

Dr McBeefington
Hey RH, does your English teacher pick on you or something?

Red Nemesis
The relevant answer is 'no.'

YAY PERSONAL LIFE OVERFLOW

I kinda feel bad now. Venting is one thing but post is just mean.

SWblayde938
Originally posted by Red Nemesis
Wow. This is pretty terrible too. Is there a memo that I missed replacing periods with... more periods?

Why don't we look at how this could have gone?

If they do make a movie about TFU then it will probably be animated.

I thought TFU was kind of a let down; the game was fun but the story itself seemed short and boring. I didn't mind how powerful Galen was but instead that he beat Vader. It should have ended in a stalemate instead. I hope they do still make a sequel. I really think this franchise might be good. If they do make a sequel it should be during the Old Republic or New Republic rather than the PT or OT. They should change things in the movie version of TFU because it would be the official canon one.

This wouldn't have been the greatest train of thought style post ever written This post would still suck ass, and there are parts that I would disagree with (nearly all of the content, opinions and preferences are totally jankedy and wrong) but at least the post would have been legible. I swear to Krishnu, is it really that hard to write English? i dont care how i spell something out in a forum most people would know what im talking about.... your just a complete moron if you dont know what i mean....... galen marek should be know where near powerful as vader.... it makes vader look like a complete weakling............... again dont care how i spell something on a forum......... tell me how you disagree with my stuff

Nemesis X
If this Force Unleashed movie will be set after the events in the game, what if the movie was set after the evil ending? Having a movie about Darth Marek would probably be interesting.

Lord Lucien
The Dark Side ending isn't the canon ending, so no movie about it will be made. And really, just watching some cyborg going around killing people for 3 hours would get pretty boring.

mattatom
The Dark Side ending isn't the canon ending, so no movie about it will be made. And really, just watching some cyborg going around killing people for 3 hours would get pretty boring.
Hmm, Grievous movie coming up!

chilled monkey
Originally posted by SWblayde938
i didn't mind how powerful galen was it was just that he beat vader..... it should of ended like a stalemate or something like that ....

You're entitled to your opinion of course, but personally I LOVED that Galen trashed Vader. Remember this was the guy who killed his father and stole his childhood. I liked seeing Galen beat him down.

Plus, seeing villains get thrashed is always good.

Captain REX
While I do admire when people spell and punctuate correctly, as SWblayde is not doing, there is no need for ranting posts, Nemesis. Don't be ein Grammar Nazi.

I have a feeling that if a TFU movie came into reality (and before that gets started again, you can direct your discussions on reality to the Matrix forums...) it would not nearly be as epic.

bane's heart
hopefully if they decide to make it, they do it right

Slash_KMC
Originally posted by Captain REX
While I do admire when people spell and punctuate correctly, as SWblayde is not doing, there is no need for ranting posts, Nemesis. Don't be ein Grammar Nazi.

Aww, but I like those ranting posts ..................................

Incanus
Yet about 1/15th length... think of the budget savings! The problem is, TFU had 2 storylines, ps2 he fought Mandalorians (and a Mandalore? or high ranking Mandalorian?) and he brought down a Basilisk. They would have to include both, then no it wouldnt be 1/15 lenght, it would be a 2 hour or so movie.

Captain REX
...huh? When were there Mandalorians in TFU?

Eminence
Don't even bother...

this is the kind of random inaccurate crap this guy spews, kind of like:

Eminence
DS appreciates the visual, I'm sure.

kotorfan
Dude I never saw a mandalorian in TFU in the game or the book. The book is canon and the game has different versions. But I've read the book and played the ps3 version. I haven't seen any mandalorians. Also, I only played through once, so probably didn't get to see darth desolus. brb

Incanus
Ps2 version. Cloud City. Leader is Chop'aa Notimo, and Kleef. Kleef is a gungan.

chilled monkey
Originally posted by Incanus
The problem is, TFU had 2 storylines, ps2 he fought Mandalorians (and a Mandalore? or high ranking Mandalorian?) and he brought down a Basilisk.

Beg your pardon, but no he didn't.

Incanus
Ps2, yes he did fight Mandalorians on Ckoud City. Or else i was imagining things about 5 minutes before i posted it. And he did bring down a basilisk. Or else, ^.

Lord Lucien
Is the Playstation and Wii version a canonical addition?

Incanus
Idk, i think so. It is an original. I wonder why they didnt just make all versions of the game the same.....

Tsal Can
New "Ultimate Sith Edition" coming out

ares834
Incanus is right for once in his life... Marek does kill a Mandalorian by the name of Chop'aa Notimo on Bespin in order to save Garm Bel Iblis. But he was not the Mandalore.

Incanus
Thought not.

kotorfan
darn. Thats so unfair. Now I have to get the ps2 and wii version to play through everything. but My uncle has both. and my other uncle has ps3 and xbox.

Captain REX
Apparently that segment is only unlocked via cheatcode. Hmm.

And yes, I saw the 'Ultimate Sith' expansion thing. Looks intense, though definitely non-canon on all counts.

I'm getting it for psp in a bit.

Incanus
Still Mandalorians are easy to kill: force choke with pummel. They still have flamethrowers, blasters, are decent shots, and they have 1 more thing: a basilisk war droid, obviousy far more advanced than the ones used in the Mandalorian Wars.

how are they more advanced? elaborate.

Incanus
Idk, but technologiy must have advanced in the 4000 or so years between TFU and the Mandalorian Wars. More armor maybe? It is shaped differently, more like a living creature, than what they looked like before. Cant really place it....... They could fly for one....... Missiles on the front, 2 blaster cannons.

ares834
Originally posted by Captain REX
Apparently that segment is only unlocked via cheatcode. Hmm.
Not on the Wii version.

Incanus
Yeah, ps2 you have no choice.......... wanted to fight an uggernaut.....
=-(

Major Valerian
Don't forget Robin Williams. This team isn't complete without Robin Williams.

You kiddin' me? Bruce Willis can't miss this one.

Originally posted by Incanus
Idk, but technologiy must have advanced in the 4000 or so years between TFU and the Mandalorian Wars. More armor maybe? It is shaped differently, more like a living creature, than what they looked like before. Cant really place it....... They could fly for one....... Missiles on the front, 2 blaster cannons. so you are assuming.

Incanus
Pretty muchm but anything on these forums is pretty much assuming. Pretty sure however.

Jaeh.is.Awesome
I'm a little iffy about this. I hope it doesn't turn out to be too... Kiddie.

Wolverine2179
A movie would suck, galen is a shallow and boring ass character and TFU made vader look like a coward backstabbing galen to save his own ass.

Lord Lucien
Originally posted by Wolverine2179
A movie would suck, galen is a shallow and boring ass character and TFU made vader look like a coward backstabbing galen to save his own ass. ......................

Sith.

Major Valerian
As sucky as it could be, I think a movie could actually be interesting.

Incanus
Maybe. Depends on how close to the canon version it is. Maybe add a little more to the lightsaber fights, i could deal with that.

Lord Lucien
Well I don't think the audience is gonna be thinking of the X button towards the screen.

mattatom
Well I don't think the audience is gonna thinking of the X button towards the screen.
Dang Lucien, whats up with your grammar maaaaan.

Incanus
Well I don't think the audience is gonna thinking of the X button towards the screen. I was talkiing about give it a little more flare and that crap. You know, spice it up, make it more exciting.

Lord Lucien
Originally posted by mattatom
Dang Lucien, whats up with your grammar maaaaan. Horrendously long hours between sleep, and little time doing that. It gets to my Grammatical Cortex, shuts down some dendrites. Or something. Iunno, f*ck it.

mattatom
Horrendously long hours between sleep, and little time doing that. It gets to my Grammatical Cortex, shuts down some dendrites. Or something. Iunno, f*ck it.
I hardly sleep, recovering Insomniac, I know how you feel, I spell check everything so I don't screw it up.

Lord Lucien
Spell check is easy on Firefox, but it doesn't fix grammar. Just like a second-year French student trying to translate.

mattatom
Spell check is easy on Firefox, but it doesn't fix grammar. Just like a second-year French student trying to translate.
Ahahaha, I guess, though they suck anyway, when i'm tired, I drink Scotch Whisky to keep me awake but it maakes my spelling go off occsionally and I usually forget to use the spellcheck function.

Lord Lucien
Huh. I drink Pepsi, so...

mattatom
Huh. I drink Pepsi, so...
So nothing good then.

Major Valerian
Better than those energy drinks like Monster and that shit.

Eminence
Those work way too well. no expression

Major Valerian
BUT they're so bad for your health. thumb down

Jaeh.is.Awesome
I'd rather mountain dew...

Lord Lucien
Yeah it's better than Pepsi.

A lot of soft drinks are better than Pepsi.

Jaeh.is.Awesome
true.

mattatom
Yeah it's better than Pepsi.

A lot of soft drinks are better than Pepsi.
Well I do drink Pepsi when I don't have a tumbler of Jack.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.