Mundus vs Zeus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

danteiscool
two of the baddest bosses from two badass games collide.

which of these legendary villains walks away the winner?

the demon emperor Mundus or the greek god Zeus?

Q'Anilia
I don't think Zeus is allowed.

NemeBro
He's not.

That said, he steps on Mundus.

Gumachi
Mundus. Greek gods are the weakest mythlogy gods since time was known. Besides, Mundus is Satan, and only God can defeat him.

ScreamPaste
/headdesk

Phanteros
Originally posted by Gumachi
Mundus. Greek gods are the weakest mythlogy gods since time was known. Besides, Mundus is Satan, and only God can defeat him. hurray your back.

Phanteros
but Zeus still rapes due to the fact that he defeated the effin Sky.

Sin_Volvagia
Mundus. Greek gods are the weakest mythlogy gods since time was known. Besides, Mundus is Satan, and only God can defeat him.

Are you trying to say Dante is Jesus?

C. C. Cowgirl!
Originally posted by Sin_Volvagia
Are you trying to say Dante is Jesus?

God.

NemeBro
Mundus. Greek gods are the weakest mythlogy gods since time was known. Besides, Mundus is Satan, and only God can defeat him. Sooooo....Sparta and Dante are God? erm

Seriously, Zeus human-sized is roughly as physically strong as Kratos, Zeus steps on Mundus.

Gumachi
Originally posted by NemeBro
Sooooo....Sparta and Dante are God? erm

Seriously, Zeus human-sized is roughly as physically strong as Kratos, Zeus steps on Mundus.

You missed the point.

Mundus won't be in range, lol.

NemeBro
You missed the point.

Mundus won't be in range, lol. What was the "point?"

Zeus can fly very quickly, as seen when he took Kratos above the clouds and on top of a mountain in a few seconds.

Gumachi
The point is realistically only God can beat him...or whatever. All i'm saying is that they (well, Dante used Sparda's power) had enough power to beat Satan.

I only remember him knocking Kratos in the sky and he was tussling with Kratos. He flew away pretty slow when Kratos stabbed Athena, and he can't fly (or hasn't shown to) in his giant form.

NemeBro
The point is realistically only God can beat him...or whatever. All i'm saying is that they (well, Dante used Sparda's power) had enough power to beat Satan.

I only remember him knocking Kratos in the sky and he was tussling with Kratos. He flew away pretty slow when Kratos stabbed Athena, and he can't fly (or hasn't shown to) in his giant form. ...So now you are comparing Dante and Sparda to God? If you have a point, I cannot see it...Unless that really was your point? no expression

He flew him there while tussling with him. Why would he not be able to fly as a giant? That's ridiculous, especially since even Ares displayed that power. Oh, and he has, btw, considering he is kind of floating in front of the mountain you fight him on. no expression

Gumachi
I didn't mean it liteteral (kinda hard to explain). "God" may not even exist in DMC, but in the real world, God can defeat Satan.

Ares wasn't flying in the sky. Why didn't he fly as a giant when he took on Kratos? How do we know if his feet wasn't touching the ground?

First_Tsurugi06
I didn't mean it liteteral (kinda hard to explain). "God" may not even exist in DMC, but in the real world, God can defeat Satan.

Ares wasn't flying in the sky. Why didn't he fly as a giant when he took on Kratos? How do we know if his feet wasn't touching the ground?

Satan doesn't either. Mundus is a DMC answer, not an equivalent.

First off, Ares does levitate in the first phase of the boss fight with Kratos. And aside from that, the Summit of Sacrifice was within the clouds, there's little to refute that the Gods even at full size are that big. Cronos in a flashback was shown walking but the largest Titan looked at least five times as big as a full-sized God.

NemeBro

Ares wasn't flying in the sky. Why didn't he fly as a giant when he took on Kratos? How do we know if his feet wasn't touching the ground? Point? DMC is not the "real world."

Yes, he was. He was in the clouds, floating when he killed the barbarians. Also, he did levitate when fighting Kratos. How do we know his feet were not touching the ground? Because that would make his legs a ridiculous amount longer than the rest of his body. no expression

Gumachi
Originally posted by First_Tsurugi06
Satan doesn't either. Mundus is a DMC answer, not an equivalent.

First off, Ares does levitate in the first phase of the boss fight with Kratos. And aside from that, the Summit of Sacrifice was within the clouds, there's little to refute that the Gods even at full size are that big. Cronos in a flashback was shown walking but the largest Titan looked at least five times as big as a full-sized God.

It was stated by Capcom. No, I can't find when Capcom said it, but I know they did.

Originally posted by NemeBro
Point? DMC is not the "real world."

Yes, he was. He was in the clouds, floating when he killed the barbarians. Also, he did levitate when fighting Kratos. How do we know his feet were not touching the ground? Because that would make his legs a ridiculous amount longer than the rest of his body

It's real in it's own world.

Wasn't Zeus near the clouds when he was destroying Greece? Yes, but he wasn't flying.

NemeBro
no expression

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.