Big Boys battle

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Who wins. Pure physical combat. No bfr

DC/Marvel
Gog/Wars Doomsday
The General
Validus
Solomon Grundy(Best version)
Mangog(Silver Age)
Red Hulk
Kurse

vs

Surtur
Ymir
Thanos

Enyalus
Thanos is kinda boned.

Team One prolly takes it.

guy222
T 1

Knowsbleed33
Originally posted by Enyalus
Thanos is kinda boned.

Stay thy tongue.

Enyalus
Originally posted by Knowsbleed33
Stay thy tongue.
big grin

D_Dude1210
Thanos has a big boner.

Team One prolly takes it from behind.

GASP!

Enyalus
Originally posted by D_Dude1210
GASP!
That's what I totally should have said, but didn't have the balls to do it. sad

D_Dude1210
That's what I totally should have said, but didn't have the balls to do it. sad

Yeah, you were kinda telepathically projecting it thru ur post. I just happened to pick up on it and used Reed-tech to unveil the hidden meanings! O_O

Lord Feron
Pure physical combat as in H2h or like no mind-raping, reality warping, anything really exotic.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Thanos is kinda boned.

Team One prolly takes it.

How so?

He could beat Kurse, DD, The General & Red Hulk off the top of my head. How is that boned?

iceman24567
Originally posted by KuRuPT Thanosi
How so?

He could beat Kurse, DD, The General & Red Hulk off the top of my head. How is that boned? At the same time in a slugfest? Nope

KuRuPT Thanosi
Originally posted by iceman24567
At the same time in a slugfest? Nope

never said all at the same time in pure h2h. With all his powers he could. However, in just h2h not really. My point is he could beat each of those guys I listed and more imo h2h one v one. So, then I was wondering how eny was saying he is boned when he could certainly take many of those guys on the team.

The Scribe
Surtur, Ymir, and Thanos so not win. big grin

Thanos was having a bit of trouble with the Runner. big grin

http://img21.imageshack.us/img21/1002/runnerthanos1.th.jpg http://img188.imageshack.us/img188/7473/runnerthanos4.th.jpg

golem370
Surtur & Ymir are above beings like Superman, Hulk and Gladiator they could take on two or three of these guys alone. 1000foot plus giants who are almost if not immortal. Team Two wins Remeber Thanos held his own with Thor/w the power gem. This is a hand to hand battle.

DTM
Im going with Team 1 here.

golem370
bump

Greysen93
Team 1

Batman-Prime
Team 1

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.