Darkseid vs Thanos vs the Spectre.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lawest9
Darkseid with the full ALE vs Thanos with the infinity guanlet with the winner taking on a enraged spirit of vengeance........the spectre!

Enyalus
Thanos wins. cool

Knowsbleed33
The purple chin.

Slaanesh
Thanos

KuRuPT Thanosi
Thanos, easily

Bouboumaster
Thanos

quanchi112
Thanos, easily.

Kris Blaze
Spectre acts in the DC god's stead :/

If God wants him to win, nobody can touch him.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Kris Blaze

If God wants him to win, nobody can touch him. This is about the Spectre. The Spectre also failed to put down the Am for good.

kevdude
The Spectre in the end would win

Knowsbleed33

If God wants him to win, nobody can touch him.

Yeah, we all wish it were that simple.

It's not like Spectre hasn't been beaten before right?

TricksterPriest
facepalm Completely over your head, eh?

Yes, it is that simple. Unless you are more powerful than GOD ala Mandrakk, you can't beat Spectre if God wants him to win.

As for DS vs. Thanos, based on the ALE vs. IG, take your pick. But if Darkseid is in true form, he may not need the ALE to win. And with it, he wins against Thanos.

psycho gundam
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
As for DS vs. Thanos, based on the ALE vs. IG, take your pick. But if Darkseid is in true form, he may not need the ALE to win. And with it, he wins against Thanos.

facepalm

Knowsbleed33

Yes, it is that simple. Unless you are more powerful than GOD ala Mandrakk, you can't beat Spectre if God wants him to win.

If it were that simple the Spectre would never lose.

psycho gundam
god was playing golf on those days.

Kris Blaze
Originally posted by Knowsbleed33
If it were that simple the Spectre would never lose.

No he wouldn't.

God's wrath does not extend to everybody. God does not want everybody dead.

Juntai
No he wouldn't.

God's wrath does not extend to everybody. God does not want everybody dead. Yep.

God has an agenda for the Spectre as well, and more specifically, the host of the Spectre. The hosts are given a mission of enlightenment beyond judgment. Such as- why does God let some live, and kill the others? Cris has been trying to figure it out for a while now.

Spectre packs enough power to do pretty much whatever he wants, unless he's specifically going against the will of the creator. Hal compared the power he wielded in life as a flickering candle next to an exploding sun. A man once capable of destroying and building a multiverse had never felt power like Spectre's, and he was only allowed a portion of it, he got upgraded a few times throughout the series, one near the end of it in the final couple of issues- and the Logoz suggested there was many more of these to go.

Knowsbleed33
No he wouldn't.

God's wrath does not extend to everybody. God does not want everybody dead.

So then, how exactly does your first post apply to this fight?

quanchi112
Originally posted by kevdude
The Spectre in the end would win How? Based on what? Originally posted by TricksterPriest

As for DS vs. Thanos, based on the ALE vs. IG, take your pick. But if Darkseid is in true form, he may not need the ALE to win. And with it, he wins against Thanos. This is about the Spectre vs Thanos and darkseid. The Spectre has been shown to need help against the Am with an outside amp and that still wasn't enough. Thanos would beat Am from coie while Am seemed more powerful than even an amped Spectre.

The ale is less effective than the soul and mind gem imo. Darkseid has no chance against Thanos here.

Kris Blaze
Originally posted by Knowsbleed33
So then, how exactly does your first post apply to this fight?

How does it not?

Thanos has no known immunity.

iceman24567
The Spectre wins

Charmander
Yes, it is that simple. Unless you are more powerful than GOD ala Mandrakk Great Lucifer's lubricant!

Kris Blaze
Mandrakk > Writer.

lol!

KuRuPT Thanosi
Did I see TP say that DS in his true from even without the ALE would beat Thanos with the IG lol hahahahahahahahaha. That is one of the funniest things I've ever read. Lets be clear, with or without the ALE Darkseid gets WTFPWND by Thanos with the IG.

Furthemore, all these people with the same old.. Spectre can't loss if God doesn't want him to loss... So, when Spectre had God's full backing against the AM... What exactly happened... He Failed miserably. He failed against Maddrakk miserably.

Lastly, people saying Mandrakk is more powerful then The God/Prescence.... please show me scans of them actually battling it out as I never saw such thing at all. To me it was just a different take on God/Lucifer etc etc.

TricksterPriest
DS's multiversal feats> Thanos's universal.

Mandrakk>everything in DC including the presence. GOD DID NOT WANT HIM TO KILL AM, only stop him from ending the matter universes. Which he did. He got smacked down for trying to go beyond that.

You're too stupid to understand why Mandrakk is beyond GOD. I'm not going to bother explaining it. But then, why should I expect more from someone who like Thanos, and didn't understand FC? smile

Enyalus
Thanos has multiversal feats with the IG.

And others who have had the IG also had multiversal, and even omniversal feats.

And Thanos wins.

psycho gundam
still didn't get that sig eh?

Enyalus
Originally posted by psycho gundam
still didn't get that sig eh?
Not really high on the list of priorities. stick out tongue

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by Enyalus
Thanos has multiversal feats with the IG.

And others who have had the IG also had multiversal, and even omniversal feats.

And Thanos wins.

I've seen what Mr. M claimed were multiversal. The most it's affected were two universes. Omniversal? Scans? Nothing I've seen came close to doing what DS did in FC.

He's not beating Spectre.

Enyalus
I've seen what Mr. M claimed were multiversal. The most it's affected were two universes.
That would be multiversal. smile Also, beating 616 Eternity with one move. He's multiversal himself.

No, he didn't affect 52 different universes simultaneously, but he still showed multiversal power. Who is to say that was his limit? He was literally above every other entity in the MU with perhaps the exception of the Living Tribunal.

Omniversal? Scans? Nothing I've seen came close to doing what DS did in FC.
When Nemesis returns in the Ultraverse, she sends out ripples that destroy countless universes using the IG's power.

He's not beating Spectre.
He's beating the Spectre that the OP specified.

And the LT, who is omniscient, was unsure if he could forcefully take the IG from Warlock. Warlock and Thanos' mastery of the gauntlet is roughly the same. If you believe Spectre = LT, I don't see how you can rationally write Thanos off as having no chance against even a backed Spectre.

Kris Blaze
I've seen what Mr. M claimed were multiversal. The most it's affected were two universes.

Which would make it multiversal.

darthgoober
Originally posted by Enyalus

That would be multiversal.
I've always used the term "multiversal" to describe something that effects the ENTIRE multiverse, not a number of universes.

quanchi112

Mandrakk>everything in DC including the presence. GOD DID NOT WANT HIM TO KILL AM, only stop him from ending the matter universes. Which he did. He got smacked down for trying to go beyond that.

You're too stupid to understand why Mandrakk is beyond GOD. I'm not going to bother explaining it. But then, why should I expect more from someone who like Thanos, and didn't understand FC? smile Such as?

2 universes means it's multiversal. erm

quanchi112
Originally posted by darthgoober
I've always used the term "multiversal" to describe something that effects the ENTIRE multiverse, not a number of universes. No, affecting the entire multiverse is more impressive, but affecting two universes is still multiversal. It's just not the entire multiverse.

Charmander
You're too stupid to understand why Mandrakk is beyond GOD. I'm not going to bother explaining it. You're too stupid to understand why Thanos is above GOD. I'm not going to bother explaining it.

War new Trick style!
I shall call it, "The Ender"... until I think of something better.

kevdude

You're too stupid to understand why Mandrakk is beyond GOD. I'm not going to bother explaining it. But then, why should I expect more from someone who like Thanos, and didn't understand FC? smile

Quan no expression . Anyway Trick I wouldn't think Mandrakk is beyond God, The Source says in DONG all of the Monitors (and everyone else) worked for his purpose about bringing about the Fifth World, and even the angels in Heaven must wear flesh suits while in the DC Multiverse. The only being we saw that worked against The Source was DS himself as he tried to replace it, good showing for FC Darkseid as he won vs Superman without raising a fist.

quanchi112
Quan no expression . Anyway Trick I wouldn't think Mandrakk is beyond God, The Source says in DONG all of the Monitors (and everyone else) worked for his purpose about bringing about the Fifth World, and even the angels in Heaven must wear flesh suits while in the DC Multiverse. The only being we saw that worked against The Source was DS himself as he tried to replace it, good showing for FC Darkseid as he won vs Superman without raising a fist. Are you seriously endorsing this post?

kevdude
Originally posted by quanchi112
Are you seriously endorsing this post?

Are you endorsing this one? I already know that answer though roll eyes (sarcastic)

quanchi112
Are you endorsing this one? I already know that answer though roll eyes (sarcastic) Which post? You aren't making any sense.

TricksterPriest
Quan no expression . Anyway Trick I wouldn't think Mandrakk is beyond God, The Source says in DONG all of the Monitors (and everyone else) worked for his purpose about bringing about the Fifth World, and even the angels in Heaven must wear flesh suits while in the DC Multiverse. The only being we saw that worked against The Source was DS himself as he tried to replace it, good showing for FC Darkseid as he won vs Superman without raising a fist.

The Monitors are beyond the Source. DOTNG was retconned. the entire premise of that story doesn't make sense, and as per Grant, the Source cannot be divided. So, yes, Mandrakk was beyond GOD.

Kris Blaze
The Monitors are beyond the Source. DOTNG was retconned. the entire premise of that story doesn't make sense, and as per Grant, the Source cannot be divided. So, yes, Mandrakk was beyond GOD.

Because he did something Grant said was impossible?

Because I've seen writers proven wrong quite a few times.

quanchi112
The Monitors are beyond the Source. DOTNG was retconned. the entire premise of that story doesn't make sense, and as per Grant, the Source cannot be divided. So, yes, Mandrakk was beyond GOD. Are you serious?

Enyalus
The Source wasn't actually divided in DOTNG. Darkseid was just able to tap into its power....Like all New Gods do. Just, to a greater extent.

And, everything in the DCU shares in The Source's power, too...thus, of course it's divided up.

Might wanna rephrase the "Source cannot be divided" line of thought.

Charmander
The Monitors are beyond the Source. DOTNG was retconned. the entire premise of that story doesn't make sense, and as per Grant, the Source cannot be divided. So, yes, Mandrakk was beyond GOD. And this makes Mandrakk above God because... ?

kevdude

I agree it cannot be divided although in DTNG The Source divided itself for protection, ithen retconned n FC Secret Files states it to be the ultimate concept.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.