Will Batman ever meet Superman in the Movies?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nemesis X
Batman meets Superman in the comics and even the animated series and yet there's no live action movie of them meeting eachother. Will it ever happen?

steverules_2
In JLA it will

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by steverules_2
In JLA it will

Not Chris Nolan's Batman..

In that proposed piece of shiite JLA film script that I read that version of Batman was totally different than Nolanverse

Zepxyon
Lets hope not anytime soon.These type of movies need devolping like whos gonna play the two most popular superheroes? Batman and Superman I dont think Bale will be batman in a JLA movie no way

Bat Dude
Originally posted by Zepxyon
Lets hope not anytime soon.These type of movies need devolping like whos gonna play the two most popular superheroes? Batman and Superman I dont think Bale will be batman in a JLA movie no way

Then there would be no point...

He's been established as this generation's Batman...

-Pr-
Originally posted by Bat Dude
Then there would be no point...

He's been established as this generation's Batman...

which generation? for me, there's been 4 batmen, even if clooney sucked, and thats just in the movies.

i doubt it would be THAT hard to have a JLA movie without bale...

BruceSkywalker
armie hammer ftl

spidermanrocks
DC is planning to continue Nolan's Batman franchise and reboot the Superman franchise while releasing single movies for characters such as Flash, Green Lantern, Wonder Woman, etc. After they're all been introduced, Nolan's Batman franchise will have a crossover with the Reboot Superman franchise. And after the crossover is completed, they will be doing a JLA movie with all the heroes (or almost all) that have been introduced.

TheVapor
I wouldnt mind seeing a Batman/Superman team-up pre-JLA, but I don't see Nolanverse Batman teaming up with anyone. Heck, I don't even see Superman or other heroes existing Nolans Batman universe. It will be interesting to see how they go about setting everything up.

spidermanrocks
In a recent interview, Nolan was asked if he will crossover with the Superman franchise. He said he might but not yet. And now, he wants to keep the realism in his franchise even since Superman and his enemies will be all aliens.

Ridley_Prime
Link/source?

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by spidermanrocks
In a recent interview, Nolan was asked if he will crossover with the Superman franchise. He said he might but not yet. And now, he wants to keep the realism in his franchise even since Superman and his enemies will be all aliens.

i do not recall reading that...

post link please??

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.