Hercules vs Sinister Six

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Starscream M
Hercules

vs

Doctor Octopus, Electro, Green Goblin, Rhino, Shocker, and Lizard

namorsubby
tie maybe? herc couldn't really defeat electro i don't think...........everyone else is a one-shot.

this isn't a real sinister six team BTW

Prep-Man
Give Doc ock his Adimantium and then we'll talk. Herc might be able to solo this.

StiltmanFTW
team for the win

namorsubby
for some reason i was thinking electro had now physical form and couldn't be physically injured, not the case.

i say herc

Stunner2xx
if there is prep then the team wins

otherwise herc wins

Rage.Of.Olympus
Hercules can one shot each and everyone of them, while they can't actually do anything to him. They could maybe win through battle field removal.

Kris Blaze
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
Hercules can one shot each and everyone of them, while they can't actually do anything to him. They could maybe win through battle field removal.

Rhino is a class 80. His punches would affect Hercules.

Originally posted by Prep-Man
Give Doc ock his Adimantium and then we'll talk. Herc might be able to solo this.

He has to solo it.....

complexbrother
Herk is far beyond class 100 . the Greek demi god takes this (but is damaged in the process)

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by Kris Blaze
Rhino is a class 80. His punches would affect Hercules.

Affect him? Maybe, but no where near what is needed to come close to putting Hercules down.

Starscream M
I think people are underestimating the team

1. Green Goblin can serve as a powerful distraction...circling above hercules and tossing his powerful pumpkin bombs at Herc

2. Electro can fry Herc pretty bad...and at the very least occupy Herc's attention

3. Shocker will be at the sidelines and just blasting Herc with impunity

4. Rhino can be the shield and tussle with Herc while his teammates are blasting away at Herc

5. Doc Ock can also do some damage to Herc with his tentacles

6. Lizard can run in and take swipes at Herc and run out....constantly

eventually Herc will be worn down and taken down just like a buffalo gets taken down by a pack of lions

Kris Blaze
Electro is the only heavy hitter here.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by Starscream M
I think people are underestimating the team

1. Green Goblin can serve as a powerful distraction...circling above hercules and tossing his powerful pumpkin bombs at Herc

2. Electro can fry Herc pretty bad...and at the very least occupy Herc's attention

3. Shocker will be at the sidelines and just blasting Herc with impunity

4. Rhino can be the shield and tussle with Herc while his teammates are blasting away at Herc

6. Lizard can run in and take swipes at Herc and run out....constantly

eventually Herc will be worn down and taken down just like a buffalo gets taken down by a pack of lions

1. Which wouldn't do anything at all to Hercules.

2. Electro could fry Hercules pretty bad? Well, that would be something except, Hercules has withstood lightning from Thor. The same type of lightning that has one shotted beings like Hulk.

3) Which wouldn't do anything at all to Hercules

4) He would last only a few moments. One punch from Hercules to the fact, and that would be the end of that. I've seen Professor Hulk hand him his ass in a hand to hand fight.

5) No he couldn't.

6) Which wouldn't do anything at all to Hercules.

No he wouldn't. The best they can hope for is battle field removal. Outside of that, Hercules can pretty much one shot any of them, while they can't do anything of significance against Hercules.

The Scribe
The Immortal Hercules takes this.

http://img5.imageshack.us/img5/5397/herc124cov.th.jpg

Originally posted by Starscream M

eek!

stick out tongue

Ryo 666
Hercules FTW.

leonidas
herc for a slight majority. ock has held hulk in his tentacles via leverage. if they work well together they could take him out, but i give it to herc more often than not.

DarkOdin
Originally posted by leonidas
herc for a slight majority. ock has held hulk in his tentacles via leverage. if they work well together they could take him out, but i give it to herc more often than not. If i am not mistake Oct held hulk but that was with admanuitum tentacles i don't think then are no but i could be wroung.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by The Scribe

eek!

stick out tongue

"Matrix" Doc Ock is no joke.

Mindset
Herc thunderclaps then runs in and oneshots all of them.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Mindset
Herc thunderclaps then runs in and oneshots all of them.

What about the fliers? Electro and Green Goblin?

tkitna
Originally posted by DarkOdin
If i am not mistake Oct held hulk but that was with admanuitum tentacles i don't think then are no but i could be wroung.

Yeah, but Mr. Fixit beat Ock without the adamantium tentacles in about 2 panels (as would Hercules).

The team dies horribly if Hercules is out to kill.

Mindset
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
What about the fliers? Electro and Green Goblin? What about them?

It's not like they are flying over the shockwave.

Being in the air would be worse for them, they'd probably fall to the ground.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Mindset
What about them?

It's not like they are flying over the shockwave.

Being in the air would be worse for them, they'd probably fall to the ground.

uhuh

What if they are flying very high and the shockwave couldn't reach them?

And doesn't Electro have the forcefield or something?

Mindset
The shockwave is like a homing missile smile

He can put up a forcefield, it's not always on.

Even if those two are unaffected they wont beat Herc.

leonidas
if doc don't have adamantium, they really are screwed . . .

electro could do some damage, but ultimately, it would likely just send herc into berserker mode. then they all die very quickly and very messily . . .

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.