Zoom vs Superman Prime

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Warlord
All out fight...who wins?

Stunner2xx
Prime kills him with one punch seriously

xJLxKing
Idk, Prime did beat Bart.

occultdestroyer
Prime punches through Zoom's timeline

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by Stunner2xx
Prime kills him with one punch seriously

He would have to hit him with that one punch.

Originally posted by xJLxKing
Idk, Prime did beat Bart.

Zoom > Bart Allen

Also, when did Prime defeat Bart? As I remember, when they meet, when Bart was the Flash, he sent Prime running, and every time they meet when Bart was Kid Flash, even during the recent "Legion of 3 World's" arc, Bart has either speed blitzed, or put Prime down whenever they meet.

No wonder, Prime is scared shitless whenever he sees Bart.

Slaanesh
Prime FTW..no speedster can beat Prime..

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by Slaanesh
Prime FTW..no speedster can beat Prime..

Tell, that to Bart Allen, sending him running.

Slaanesh
what??when did Bart ever beat Prime??he is scared of speedster..but that doesn't mean a speedster can beat him no expression

Rage.Of.Olympus
what??when did Bart ever beat Prime??he is scared of speedster..but that doesn't mean a speedster can beat him no expression

An example is during Infinite Crisis, when Bart Allen was smacking him around and sent him running.

The Flash's are a lot more than simple speedsters.

Wally West would put beat Prime by the way.

Slaanesh
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
An example is during Infinite Crisis, when Bart Allen was smacking him around and sent him running.

The Flash's are a lot more than simple speedsters.

Wally West would put beat Prime by the way.

he went to Oa to destroy it..not running away..he just don't want to waste his time with them anymore..

Wally can't beat Prime..he can BFR him..but he can't beat Prime..

Rage.Of.Olympus
he went to Oa to destroy it..not running away..he just don't want to waste his time with them anymore..

Wally can't beat Prime..he can BFR him..but he can't beat Prime..

Bart Allen was smacking him around, and then said he was road kill. Prime yells, no, then flies away. I would call that running away. He also did something similar in "Legion of the 3 World's".

Wally West can beat Prime. He would beat Prime in my opinion if Bart Allen is any indication.

We will continute this later. I have to go now.

xJLxKing

Zoom > Bart Allen

Also, when did Prime defeat Bart? As I remember, when they meet, when Bart was the Flash, he sent Prime running, and every time they meet when Bart was Kid Flash, even during the recent "Legion of 3 World's" arc, Bart has either speed blitzed, or put Prime down whenever they meet.

No wonder, Prime is scared shitless whenever he sees Bart.
You act as if Bart Allen defeat Prime all by himself. He had help from Jay, Wally, Barry, Max, and Johnny Quick. It was a shared feat. Prime knocked out Bart in LO3W along with IOn and a couple of other heroes.

Rage.Of.Olympus
You act as if Bart Allen defeat Prime all by himself. He had help from Jay, Wally, Barry, Max, and Johnny Quick. It was a shared feat. Prime knocked out Bart in LO3W along with IOn and a couple of other heroes.

When did he knock out Bart Allen in that arc? He never managed to knock out Bart Allen. The closest he came to that, is when he killed Kinetix, and she exploded, and Bart Allen was caught in the explosion, but even then he wasn't down and out.

All they did was battle field remove him. That was the first tactic they tried. They should have kicked his ass instead. Less hassle.

Slaanesh
Bart Allen was smacking him around, and then said he was road kill. Prime yells, no, then flies away. I would call that running away. He also did something similar in "Legion of the 3 World's".

Wally West can beat Prime. He would beat Prime in my opinion if Bart Allen is any indication.

We will continute this later. I have to go now.

as i said before..Prime running away doesn't mean Bart can beat him..he just hate speedster..in LO3W..Prime beat bart and some other dude down the cave and they were KO for a moment if i remember correctly..

what can Wally do to Prime??the only way i see him winning is making Prime stop moving..but CIS is on..Wally won't use that..and this thread is about Zoom..not Wally or Bart..why the hell am i talking about Wally..

xJLxKing
When did he knock out Bart Allen in that arc? He never managed to knock out Bart Allen. The closest he came to that, is when he killed Kinetix, and she exploded, and Bart Allen was caught in the explosion, but even then he wasn't down and out.

All they did was battle field remove him. That was the first tactic they tried. They should have kicked his ass instead. Less hassle.
They can't hurt him. He was killing people left and right. Bart was punching him none stop and nothing.
He did knock him out. Top right panel
http://img22.imageshack.us/img22/2812/89137541.th.jpg

Rage.Of.Olympus
as i said before..Prime running away doesn't mean Bart can beat him..he just hate speedster..in LO3W..Prime beat bart and some other dude down the cave and they were KO for a moment if i remember correctly..

No his scared shitless of speedsters, and Bart had the upper-hand every time they meet in that issue as I recall. I never saw him beat Bart Allen. I saw Bart Allen and others chasing over ice after Prime, then a few pages later, they randomly drop in on Braniac and the others. At best that was an off panel win for Prime.

what can Wally do to Prime??the only way i see him winning is making Prime stop moving..but CIS is on..Wally won't use that..and this thread is about Zoom..not Wally or Bart..why the hell am i talking about Wally..

Why wouldn't Wally West use speed stealing if CIS is on? That's the first thing he tried on Zoom when he encountered him, and he didn't even know him. Wally West knows how dangerous Prime is. He can do a lot more than simply steal his speed. Hell, Bart was about to turn him into road kill with a few punches at super speed, and that was Bart during his non impressive run. Wally West gained Bart's power on top of his own, which was already enough to one shot someone apparently as tough as the Man of Steel or casually hit with the force of a White Dwarf Star. Prime better run for the hills (Which would be to no avail.) if he faces a pissed of Wally West with all of his powers.

Rage.Of.Olympus
They can't hurt him. He was killing people left and right. Bart was punching him none stop and nothing.
He did knock him out. Top right panel
http://img22.imageshack.us/img22/2812/89137541.th.jpg

They sure can. When Bart turned him bloody with a few super fast blows, and he ran away, he sure hurt him. Wally West is superior and has actually used his entire mass reaching towards Infinity thing with his punches. Jay Garrick might not be able to hurt him, but Wally West would sure be able to.

When did you see him knock him out?

I never saw him beat Bart Allen. I saw Bart Allen and chasing over ice after Prime, then a few pages later, they randomly drop in on Braniac and the others. At best that was an off panel win for Prime, which who knows what could have happened. Whenever they meet on panel, Bart Allen ran circles around him, both literally and figuratively.

Slaanesh
Bart with the help of many other superheroes...still failed to put Prime down in LO3W...what does that tells you???he can hit Prime as much as he want..it won't do shit to Prime..

Rage.Of.Olympus
Bart with the help of many other superheroes...still failed to put Prime down in LO3W...what does that tells you???he can hit Prime as much as he want..it won't do shit to Prime..

I believe his only faced Prime twice in that arc and attacked him. Once he ran circles around him and threw a few super fast punches (Quality over quantity I say. He didn't use his abilities like Wally would, and he doesn't have the raw power he did as the Flash.). The next time, he created a vortex and dropped him. That was as Kid Flash. As Flash he almost turned him into road kill. I never said Bart as Kid Flash would put down Prime with those level of punches. I'm talking about Wally West in the first place. Pay attention.

Slaanesh
punches from the Flash could never put Prime down..it may do some damage..but too KO Prime..nah..impossible..like i said before...unless Flash BFR or make Prime stop moving..there's no way any Flash can beat Prime..

thanos-prime
No flash can beat prime the only good showing they have against him is when bart absorbed the entire speed force and even after that he still had the power to kill 35 lanterns prime ftw

Rage.Of.Olympus
punches from the Flash could never put Prime down..it may do some damage..but too KO Prime..nah..impossible..like i said before...unless Flash BFR or make Prime stop moving..there's no way any Flash can beat Prime..

A few punches from Bart Allen as the Flash when by the way he had worse showings and was technically a lot slower than Wally West was as the Flash, put a hurting on Prime, with a few blows. Wally West's mass can apparently approach Infinity if he allows it (However that works.). Based on that, how hard his hit casually in the past, and the fact that he took Bart's powers on top of his own, and I don't find it far fetched that Wally West can knock out Prime.

If he has the right attitude or blood lusted, Wally West can drop Prime off in the face of the Big Bang/Entropy, show him what happens when Wally West vibrates through someone's head and so on.

Like I said, Wally West can defeat Superboy Prime.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by thanos-prime
No flash can beat prime the only good showing they have against him is when bart absorbed the entire speed force and even after that he still had the power to kill 35 lanterns prime ftw

No Flash can beat Superboy Prime? Why not? Wally West certainly has the tools to do it.

A few punches at super speed and Prime ran for it as I recall. Bart also ran circles around him as Kid Flash.

That absorbing the entire Speed Force thing was ridiculous by the way. If he absorbed the entire thing, which has been stated on different occasions as having Infinite energy, then he should have been a God. Literally. Yet based on what his done and not done, and Wally West would have ran circles around Bart as the Flash.

thanos-prime
No Flash can beat Superboy Prime? Why not? Wally West certainly has the tools to do it.

A few punches at super speed and Prime ran for it as I recall. Bart also ran circles around him as Kid Flash.

That absorbing the entire Speed Force thing was ridiculous by the way. If he absorbed the entire thing, which has been stated on different occasions as having Infinite energy, then he should have been a God. Literally. Yet based on what his done and not done, and Wally West would have ran circles around Bart as the Flash. Just because he ran does not mean he lost he had an agenda he was looking for earth prime and idk why he wasn't a god i don't write the stuff

Rage.Of.Olympus
Just because he ran does not mean he lost he had an agenda he was looking for earth prime and idk why he wasn't a god i don't write the stuff

From the way I saw it he ran. What agenda? While in flight he made up his mind that he will fly through OA. He isn't one to exactly think ahead.

Just saying, that it was stupid is all.

thanos-prime
From the way I saw it he ran. What agenda? While in flight he made up his mind that he will fly through OA. He isn't one to exactly think ahead.

Just saying, that it was stupid is all. his agenda was to fly through oa to create another big bang his logic may be flawed but it was still his intended goal and you also seem to be under the impresson that no one can tag a flash

Rage.Of.Olympus
his agenda was to fly through oa to create another big bang his logic may be flawed but it was still his intended goal and you also seem to be under the impresson that no one can tag a flash

He made that up as he flew away from Bart. Before that his only other agenda was messing with Wonder Girl, until Bart got there.

What Flash? Wally West?

Could someone tag him if he take into account his abilities? Probably, but you would be hard pressed to find someone.

Either way, I know Prime can't do it.

thanos-prime
how do you know did you speed test him?

Rage.Of.Olympus
how do you know did you speed test him?

Speed test him? Why would I need to do that?

Just look at how he's handled himself against anyone with decent combat speed.

Kid Flash ran circles around him and punked him easily, and so did Bart Allen as the Flash. Wally West would run circles around both of those incarnations.

That tells me all I need to know.

thanos-prime
Speed test him? Why would I need to do that?

Just look at how he's handled himself against anyone with decent combat speed.

Kid Flash ran circles around him and punked him easily, and so did Bart Allen as the Flash. Wally West would run circles around both of those incarnations.

That tells me all I need to know. this is superman prime hence with the guardian amp so i bet he would be a bit faster that was boy prime

Rage.Of.Olympus
this is superman prime hence with the guardian amp so i bet he would be a bit faster that was boy prime

Notice that I've been referring to Superboy Prime. Regardless, just because it states Superman Prime does not mean he has the Guardian Amp. He started calling himself Superman Prime as far back as the Sinestro Corps Wars.

thanos-prime
even if he cant catch them once they get to close to hit him its over
it would take alot more to hurt hi then it would for him to hurt them

Rage.Of.Olympus
even if he cant catch them once they get to close to hit him its over
it would take alot more to hurt hi then it would for him to hurt them

If he can't catch the Flash than why would it be over the moment he got close to Superboy Prime?

That doesn't make to much sense first of all, and seeing as how Kid Flash punked him and was running circles around him. If Bart can do it so easily, I highly doubt Wally West would be hindered. I would post scans but I'm on my laptop and all my scans are on my PC which unfortunately was temporarily lost in the blaze.

Yes it would take a loss from him to hurt the Flash than vice versa. It's great for the Flash though that he is a lot faster and has that much of a gap between him and Superboy Prime in terms of combat speed. Prime won't get the chance to attempt to hurt him.

thanos-prime
he has counter blitzed them before

Rage.Of.Olympus
he has counter blitzed them before

When has he done so? I honestly can't recall him counter blitzing any of the Flash's. Not even Jay Garrick.

thanos-prime
eh its in his respect thread and he beat the jay Garrick of another universe i would post but haven't figured out how to do it yet

Rage.Of.Olympus
eh its in his respect thread and he beat the jay Garrick of another universe i would post but haven't figured out how to do it yet

You mean the time he escaped from that prison the Flash's were keeping it? Didn't he escape completely off panel? How do you know he countered a speed blitz? Maybe he just ran away again.

thanos-prime
no it was before they trapped him in the the speed force and phantom zone they ran at him and he countered its in his respect thread.

Rage.Of.Olympus
no it was before they trapped him in the the speed force and phantom zone they ran at him and he countered its in his respect thread.

You were just talking about the alternate Earth Jay Garrick.

I do believe I recall what you're talking about now though. During the fight with the Teen Titans. Yes, he actually did, counter the Flash's by creating a tornado of punches. I have those scans on my photobucket account so I can confirm those. Hmm, he countered them once. Probably his best feat of combat speed. They've still ran circles around him when needed so yea.....

thanos-prime
he could do the same thing again also use his other powers like heat vision and freeze breath etc etc

Rage.Of.Olympus
he could do the same thing again also use his other powers like heat vision and freeze breath etc etc

Heat vision and freeze breath are useless. Like I said, they've run circles around him before. Kid Flash has. Easily at that. He caught them by surprise once but other than that, but since then his been dominated on every occasion they've tried. Multiple occasions as shown.

With his perception, Prime shouldn't be able to even surprise him even though he was ignorant of his speed, but that's comics for you. Probably Wally West's most ignored ability. Since his using all his powers, like he should, Prime isn't touching him. Prime is fast, really fast, but would get raped by Wally West, based on what Bart has been able to do.

thanos-prime
bart had to absorb the entire speed force just to catch up with him i think you over estimate there speed none of which matters cause they cant hurt him unless they get close and lets not forget thunder clap

Rage.Of.Olympus
bart had to absorb the entire speed force just to catch up with him i think you over estimate there speed none of which matters cause they cant hurt him unless they get close and lets not forget thunder clap

*sigh*

To catch up to him after he broke out of prison and had an extremely long start, and he still got there before him. That was Bart like you stated, not the fastest man who ever lived. That's despite the fact that Bart Allen as the Flash was a lot slower than Wally. Hell, he was technically faster as Impulse. As seen in combat even Kid Flash can run circles around him.

I'm not overestimating their speed. Just being realistic. Kid Flash dominated him in combat, when needed, and annihilated him as the Flash, when technically he should have been the fastest Flash ever, but he was the slowest. His only showing off even being able to defend himself was once, when they first meet him and didn't know what he was capable off, and that's with the ignoring of their most important ability. Their perception.

Wally West would run circles around, and have him out of the fight, before he knows what hit him.

Also:

Travel Speed =/= Combat Speed

Two completely different things in application.

thanos-prime
actually he has two when he beat the jay garrick of another universe

thanos-prime
and frankly hand to hand combat is not prime's only line of offense but you disregard any other saying its not fast enough but you seem to forget things like creating earth quakes and thunder claps which would be effective

Rage.Of.Olympus
actually he has two when he beat the jay garrick of another universe

The Jay Garrick off an alternate Universe, which happened off panel. All we know is that he broke out of the prison, somehow got past that Jay Garrick and went to the main Earth. Who said he countered his speed? Maybe he jumped him, and flew off right away, who knows? Off panel.

Tattoos N Scars
A few punches from Bart Allen as the Flash when by the way he had worse showings and was technically a lot slower than Wally West was as the Flash, put a hurting on Prime, with a few blows. Wally West's mass can apparently approach Infinity if he allows it (However that works.). Based on that, how hard his hit casually in the past, and the fact that he took Bart's powers on top of his own, and I don't find it far fetched that Wally West can knock out Prime.

If he has the right attitude or blood lusted, Wally West can drop Prime off in the face of the Big Bang/Entropy, show him what happens when Wally West vibrates through someone's head and so on.

Like I said, Wally West can defeat Superboy Prime.

If Flash can do this to Prime, why wasn't Flash the one to take on Monarch...one on one?

Knowsbleed33
A t-clap can take Flash out.

Proven on panel.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by Tattoos N Scars
If Flash can do this to Prime, why wasn't Flash the one to take on Monarch...one on one?

That's just a stupid question. It's like me saying, if Prime is so fast, why wasn't he the one who who raced Death to the end of existence.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by Knowsbleed33
A t-clap can take Flash out.

Proven on panel.

No what frustrates me the most about this statement. It's that we have already had this argument and you're just trying to piss me off. No other reason.

I mean you keep bringing up that Konvict fight where the entire Justice League jobbed clearly and even forced me to find and post a scan where Flash takes multiple thunder claps (Technically finger snaps.) point blank that are more powerful and isn't even phased. You know this, yet you choose to ignore it. I just don't get it.

Rage.Of.Olympus
and frankly hand to hand combat is not prime's only line of offense but you disregard any other saying its not fast enough but you seem to forget things like creating earth quakes and thunder claps which would be effective

Hand to hand is the line of offense he uses like 99% of the time.

Earth quakes and thunder claps would be useless against Wally West. I'm not disregarding it, simply acknowledging that taking into account Wally West's feats he shouldn't be bothered by such methods of attacks.

Besides, Prime isn't one to think his way out of a fight.

thanos-prime
Hand to hand is the line of offense he uses like 99% of the time.

Earth quakes and thunder claps would be useless against Wally West. I'm not disregarding it, simply acknowledging that taking into account Wally West's feats he shouldn't be bothered by such methods of attacks.

Besides, Prime isn't one to think his way out of a fight. Actually someone with enough power to break through dimensions with ease should have no problem making a t-clap powerful enough to take out any flash.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Actually someone with enough power to break through dimensions with ease should have no problem making a t-clap powerful enough to take out any flash.

That's great. thumb up

Unfortunately for Prime and that tactic, Wally West's has the ability to phase and match his vibrational frequencies with others.

thanos-prime
That's great. thumb up

Unfortunately for Prime and that tactic, Wally West's has the ability to phase and match his vibrational frequencies with others. yes he could do this but not every time eventually he is going to get hit by one then its over

Rage.Of.Olympus
yes he could do this but not every time eventually he is going to get hit by one then its over

Yes, because Prime would be doing thunder claps non stop,and Wally West would simply sit there while Prime does this, right?

Why could he not. This is the Flash. To him Superboy Prime would be helpless and with his perception and speed the Flash would have all the time in the world. He could have Prime out in a number of ways, before Prime could do anything about it.

Wally West has good stamina. His ran non stop at speeds beyond light speeds if I recall correctly for 10 ten days straight at a time. Something as phasing would be easy.

thanos-prime
Yes, because Prime would be doing thunder claps non stop,and Wally West would simply sit there while Prime does this, right?

Why could he not. This is the Flash. To him Superboy Prime would be helpless and with his perception and speed the Flash would have all the time in the world. He could have Prime out in a number of ways, before Prime could do anything about it.

Wally West has good stamina. His ran non stop at speeds beyond light speeds if I recall correctly for 10 ten days straight at a time. Something as phasing would be easy. lol the way you talk he has the durability of a child and he wasn't so helpless when he counter blitzed them was he? i didn't say he would do them non-stop just that if he tried he could get him eventually like say flash gets to close and catches one in the face then it would be over

Rage.Of.Olympus
lol the way you talk he has the durability of a child and he wasn't so helpless when he counter blitzed them was he? i didn't say he would do them non-stop just that if he tried he could get him eventually like say flash gets to close and catches one in the face then it would be over

I never said anything of the sort. I've read all of his appearances and know what Prime is capable off. When they didn't no who he was, how fast he was, and like usual their perception is ignored. Sure he reacted. Every other time other than that? He was road kill.

Flash can react by the attosecond, casually as I recall. Him being caught of guard by a thunder clap based on that and to him it's as if Prime and everything is standing still? That isn't happening.

Besides, don't forget Wally's feelings towards Prime. Wally will not play around with him as he does most of the time. Fight starts, Prime is a statue and tossed to some unknown dimension before he knows what happens. Outside of plot, that what should happen.

Knowsbleed33
No what frustrates me the most about this statement. It's that we have already had this argument and you're just trying to piss me off. No other reason.

I mean you keep bringing up that Konvict fight where the entire Justice League jobbed clearly and even forced me to find and post a scan where Flash takes multiple thunder claps (Technically finger snaps.) point blank that are more powerful and isn't even phased. You know this, yet you choose to ignore it. I just don't get it.

Are you saying established continuity means a T-clap can't possibly take out the Flash?

Has he ever shrugged one off before? If so I'd like to see the scans?

Rage.Of.Olympus
Are you saying established continuity means a T-clap can't possibly take out the Flash?

Has he ever shrugged one off before? If so I'd like to see the scans?

No it shouldn't. Not in combat unless we ignore part if not most of his abilities and powers.

Yes he has.

I have posted scans on different occasions per your request. The instance with Zoom comes to mind. He took a thunder clap from Zoom at point blank range, without even noticing it. The same Zoom who can achieve the effect of a thunder clap just by snapping his damn fingers.

thanos-prime
No it shouldn't. Not in combat unless we ignore part if not most of his abilities and powers.

Yes he has.

I have posted scans on different occasions per your request. The instance with Zoom comes to mind. He took a thunder clap from Zoom at point blank range, without even noticing it. The same Zoom who can achieve the effect of a thunder clap just by snapping his damn fingers. yes but prime can put a lot more power into his t-clap i think he could at least stun him with 1 giving him enough time to ko or kill wally. and if wally fought smarty all the time he would never lose.

Knowsbleed33
Please post them again. Your opinion of how things should be isn't evidence.

Rage.Of.Olympus
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e139/RageOfTheGod/Flash/th_ZoomThunderClap1.jpghttp://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e139/RageOfTheGod/Flash/th_ZoomThunderClap2.jpg

There you go. He took that right to his face, and didn't even flinch.

Rage.Of.Olympus
yes but prime can put a lot more power into his t-clap i think he could at least stun him with 1 giving him enough time to ko or kill wally. and if wally fought smarty all the time he would never lose.

Just because they are more powerful doesn't change the type of attack there are. Based on his power set, they are useless against Wally West. For that to even catch him off guard is a contradiction of his abilities.

Like I said, with his attitude towards Prime, and his power set. Superboy Prime would be out of the fight before he knew it began.

thanos-prime
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e139/RageOfTheGod/Flash/th_ZoomThunderClap1.jpghttp://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e139/RageOfTheGod/Flash/th_ZoomThunderClap2.jpg

There you go. He took that right to his face, and didn't even flinch. You can tell he isn't trying to kill him just make him into a better hero of his idea of a better hero

Rage.Of.Olympus
You can tell he isn't trying to kill him just make him into a better hero of his idea of a better hero

Your point? That doesn't change the fact that the attack is still a thunder clap, and Zoom is still a deadly bastard at all. Even with a casual finger snap he can produce the effect of a thunder clap.

thanos-prime
Your point? That doesn't change the fact that the attack is still a thunder clap, and Zoom is still a deadly bastard at all. Even with a casual finger snap he can produce the effect of a thunder clap. your whole point in posting was that he took the effects of a t-clap to the face if he wasn't trying to kill him with it then it doesn't matter does it?

Knowsbleed33
yeah, like that's the same damn thing as a huge class kajillion brick using a T-clap.

Not to mention Flash knew it was coming.

Knowsbleed33
Wait, where do you see Wally taking that T-clap? I see Wally running to avoid the ensuing avalanche.

thanos-prime
Just because they are more powerful doesn't change the type of attack there are. Based on his power set, they are useless against Wally West. For that to even catch him off guard is a contradiction of his abilities.

Like I said, with his attitude towards Prime, and his power set. Superboy Prime would be out of the fight before he knew it began. if wally went around stealing anyone and everyone's speed no one could beat him the fact is he just doesn't do that

Rage.Of.Olympus
your whole point in posting was that he took the effects of a t-clap to the face if he wasn't trying to kill him with it then it doesn't matter does it?

eer

The whole point of posting that is that Wally West took a thunder clap which was incredibly powerful and wasn't even phased. The fact that Zoom didn't mean to take his life doesn't take away from it's power. At all. It wasn't Zoom's strongest thunder clap, but the fact that it was Zoom making a strong thunder clap is all that needs to be said.

Zoom's perception is so extremely warped, that killing Wally's unborn children and crippling him severely is his definition of making him a better hero. A beating to near death, wouldn't worry him.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Wait, where do you see Wally taking that T-clap? I see Wally running to avoid the ensuing avalanche.

Second page, top right panel, look in the middle of the mountain. You can see Wally West and Zoom side by side. He took that point blank.

thanos-prime
eer

The whole point of posting that is that Wally West took a thunder clap which was incredibly powerful and wasn't even phased. The fact that Zoom didn't mean to take his life doesn't take away from it's power. At all. It wasn't Zoom's strongest thunder clap, but the fact that it was Zoom making a strong thunder clap is all that needs to be said.

Zoom's perception is so extremely warped, that killing Wally's unborn children and crippling him severely is his definition of making him a better hero. A beating to near death, wouldn't worry him. yes but prime would be trying to kill him he would put so much power into it it rips into another dimension

Rage.Of.Olympus
if wally went around stealing anyone and everyone's speed no one could beat him the fact is he just doesn't do that

The fact that we have seen him do it so many times, and the fact that he has done it to even an unknown opponent such as Zoom, and even considered it against Superman for christ sake is all that needs to be said. This is Prime, an evil bastard who Wally West has an extreme distaste for. The only reason he hasn't done that already to him is plot.

Rage.Of.Olympus
yes but prime would be trying to kill him he would put so much power into it it rips into another dimension

Doesn't change the nature of a thunder clap and the fact that Wally West's powers would allow him to be unaffected by it. A thunder clap is still that, a thunder clap, and based on Wally's powers, it should not hinder him. At all.

Knowsbleed33
Second page, top right panel, look in the middle of the mountain. You can see Wally West and Zoom side by side. He took that point blank.

That T-clap was nothing. Hulk used a T-clap to deflect a universe destroying blast once.

Bad argument friend Rage.

thanos-prime
Doesn't change the nature of a thunder clap and the fact that Wally West's powers would allow him to be unaffected by it. A thunder clap is still that, a thunder clap, and based on Wally's powers, it should not hinder him. At all. yet he has been taken out by t-claps before?

Rage.Of.Olympus
yeah, like that's the same damn thing as a huge class kajillion brick using a T-clap.

Besides the utter stupidity of that fight, the thunder clap didn't seem powerful at all. All it did was send them and some debris flying.

Not to mention Flash knew it was coming.

How did he know it was coming? The Flash isn't psychic, as far as I can tell. How would he be able to predict it, from someone this fast?

Knowsbleed33
Besides the utter stupidity of that fight, the thunder clap didn't seem powerful at all. All it did was send them and some debris flying.

It was enough to KO Wally which automatically puts it above Zoom's T-clap.

He was looking right at Zoom when he did it.

Rage.Of.Olympus
That T-clap was nothing. Hulk used a T-clap to deflect a universe destroying blast once.

Bad argument friend Rage.

eer

Exactly what is your point here? What does that have to do with anything?

As long a thunder clap possesses the traits of a thunder clap, it isn't harming Wally. He has the ability to phase and match his vibrational frequencies with others. Even the vibrational frequencies of other Universes. How does a thunder clap affect him?

Was this during the nexus banishment? Have any scans? My computer was damaged in the fire so I don't have access to my scans and so on..

Rage.Of.Olympus
yet he has been taken out by t-claps before?

So was Green Lantern, Firestorm, Vixen (During the time she had the ability to copy the powers of any metahumans in the area.).

Do you not see how stupid that fight was? I mean seriously, those level of superhumans taken out by a minor thunder clap.

You don't see me going around and using that punch Konvict did against Superman as evidence.

thanos-prime
So was Green Lantern, Firestorm, Vixen (During the time she had the ability to copy the powers of any metahumans in the area.).

Do you not see how stupid that fight was? I mean seriously, those level of superhumans taken out by a minor thunder clap.

You don't see me going around and using that punch Konvict did against Superman as evidence. frankly i could care less about konvict. Did it count on panel? yes so there is no reason it couldn't work here

Rage.Of.Olympus
It was enough to KO Wally which automatically puts it above Zoom's T-clap.

Zoom finger snaps did about as much damage as that thunder clap.

So your ignoring the stupidity of that fight? Fine....

He was looking right at Zoom when he did it.

What was he doing against Konvict?

Also during that arc Zoom was faster than Wally. So much faster Wally couldn't even see him moving (I have a lot of problems with that Zoom story.). Him looking directly at Zoom doesn't change anything.

Rage.Of.Olympus
frankly i could care less about konvict. Did it count on panel? yes so there is no reason it couldn't work here

The reason is that here, were are using Wally West's powers, and aren't downplaying characters for plot. Here we aren't ignoring his abilities for plot.

Read the rules. Unless we ignore his powers, and showings a thunder clap isn't taking him out period. Pick up an issue of Flash. I can recommend a few good ones. thumb up

Knowsbleed33
He had his back turned to Konvikt.

Rage.Of.Olympus
He had his back turned to Konvikt.

We clearly see Wally West facing Konvict and even referring to him as he does his plot induced stupidity filled thunder clap.

Unless you have scans that say otherwise.

thanos-prime
We clearly see Wally West facing Konvict and even referring to him as he does his plot induced stupidity filled thunder clap.

Unless you have scans that say otherwise. look there is no reason to keep going over this if he has been taken out by a t-clap on panel there is no reason it cant happen here .

Rage.Of.Olympus
look there is no reason to keep going over this if he has been taken out by a t-clap on panel there is no reason it cant happen here .

You mean no reason besides his powers, abilities and his feats with those powers and abilities.

I mean seriously, how is a thunder clap going to take out a being who can casually react by the attosecond and can phase and can match any vibrational frequencies.

It's like him being taken out by a bullet. Completely ridiculous.

thanos-prime
You mean no reason besides his powers, abilities and his feats with those powers and abilities.

I mean seriously, how is a thunder clap going to take out a being who can casually react by the attosecond and can phase and can match any vibrational frequencies.

It's like him being taken out by a bullet. Completely ridiculous. those powers and abilities didn't mean squat when it came to actually doing them.

Rage.Of.Olympus
those powers and abilities didn't mean squat when it came to actually doing them.

So let me get this straight. Your basically ignoring the fact that his powers and abilities mean that such an attack is useless and have shown that it's useless and are choosing only to look at a showing where it was clear that not only the Flash but as well as Green Lantern, Firestorm and Vixen all jobbed horribly?

Understood....

Knowsbleed33

Unless you have scans that say otherwise.

Look again and/or put your glasses on. Wally is facing away from him.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Look again and/or put your glasses on. Wally is facing away from him.

Post the scan then.

I don't have access to the issue, and only have the scan of the thunder clap, and on that page, it was pretty clear he was facing him as the thunder clap happened. No evidence there to suggest otherwise.

Knowsbleed33
I no longer have the issue.

Guy222 does, he loved the Trinity arc. I'll have him post them when he gets on.

thanos-prime
So let me get this straight. Your basically ignoring the fact that his powers and abilities mean that such an attack is useless and have shown that it's useless and are choosing only to look at a showing where it was clear that not only the Flash but as well as Green Lantern, Firestorm and Vixen all jobbed horribly?

Understood.... lol why not you disregard anything i say you put aside his feats his powers everything by simply saying wally is to fast well if he is so fast how did he get hit by that t-clap?

Rage.Of.Olympus
lol why not you disregard anything i say you put aside his feats his powers everything by simply saying wally is to fast well if he is so fast how did he get hit by that t-clap?

What? I can't understand that post. Rephrase it.

Wally is too fast for any of his attacks to work. Not surprising as his main ability is speed. We like to call it plot induced stupitidy. Otherwise known as "P.I.S".

You mean to say I'm ignoring either Prime's or Wally's powers and/or feats? I'm not doing anything of the sort.

Compared to Wally, Prime's offense is extremely limited.

Rage.Of.Olympus
I no longer have the issue.

Guy222 does, he loved the Trinity arc. I'll have him post them when he gets on.

Go ahead. It's better than nothing.

In the panel where he does the thunderclap, it's clear that Wally was facing him as the thunder clap happened.

Knowsbleed33
This is Zoom v. SMP.

Not that homo Wally.

Knowsbleed33
In the panel it shows Wally facing away from him.

thanos-prime
What? I can't understand that post. Rephrase it.

Wally is too fast for any of his attacks to work. Not surprising as his main ability is speed. We like to call it plot induced stupitidy. Otherwise known as "P.I.S".

You mean to say I'm ignoring either Prime's or Wally's powers and/or feats? I'm not doing anything of the sort.

Compared to Wally, Prime's offense is extremely limited. yes but that's not to say he cant beat him which he can look if you cant accept that he loses to a t-clap how about prime just destroys the planet?

Rage.Of.Olympus
This is Zoom v. SMP.

Not that homo Wally.

Wally is a homo now? No.

True, this thread was taken off topic.

Zoom wins by the way.

Rage.Of.Olympus
In the panel it shows Wally facing away from him.

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e139/RageOfTheGod/th_TrinityThunderCRAP.jpg

As you can see, it seems that Wally is facing Konvict. He was sent flying backwards, and was facing Konvict.

Knowsbleed33
Wally is the homoest of all Flashes.

Jay Garrick ftw.

Zoom most likely wins this.

thanos-prime
Wally is a homo now? No.

True, this thread was taken off topic.

Zoom wins by the way. can zoom survive in space?

thanos-prime

Jay Garrick ftw.

Zoom most likely wins this. i agree that wally is pretty homo

Rage.Of.Olympus
yes but that's not to say he cant beat him which he can look if you cant accept that he loses to a t-clap how about prime just destroys the planet?

He could beat him, if Wally stood still and gave him the necessary time.

I can't accept it just like I can't accept any other stupidity.

What's Wally doing while Prime destroy's the planet? Chilling?

It's more likely Wally West steals Prime's speed or something along those lines.

Besides destroying the planet, isn't going to stop Wally.

Rage.Of.Olympus

Jay Garrick ftw.

Zoom most likely wins this.

How is Wally West a homo?

His the greatest Flash, and the fastest man who ever lived. Your just peeved because he has the greatest feats and I like him the most.

stick out tongue

thanos-prime
He could beat him, if Wally stood still and gave him the necessary time.

I can't accept it just like I can't accept any other stupidity.

What's Wally doing while Prime destroy's the planet? Chilling?

It's more likely Wally West steals Prime's speed or something along those lines.

Besides destroying the planet, isn't going to stop Wally. how is the planet being destroyed not going to stop him the pure force alone should

Rage.Of.Olympus
how is the planet being destroyed not going to stop him the pure force alone should

Ignoring the fact that Wally West would stop Prime before he attempted that, Wally West has shown that he can survive and run in space. He has also shown that he can easily vibrate or run into another dimension and back. He can easily avoid the explosion, or even say phase through it.

Also, the Speed Force has protected him from the power of the Big Bang and even Entropy. Hell, his even downed the original Anti-Monitor from when he was shit stomping Universes, and survived passing through the same material that ate away the Infinite Multiverse of the DCU.

At times Flash's level of durability, is ridiculous.

Well, I have to go now. It's actually 4:42 am, while I thought it was 1:40 am. My watch on the laptop keeps resetting to a random time. It's really late and I have to go.

We will continue this when I can next log on to KMC.

Knowsbleed33
How is Wally West a homo?

His the greatest Flash, and the fastest man who ever lived. Your just peeved because he has the greatest feats and I like him the most.

stick out tongue

He also got taken out by a T-clap.

Jay never got taken out by a T-clap.

thanos-prime
i always liked bart the most

Knowsbleed33
Jay then Barry for me.

thanos-prime
Jay then Barry for me. bart then jay i don't like wally seriously overpowered

Knowsbleed33
Cool. Anyway, we're derailing this thread.

I like Zoom here.

thanos-prime
Cool. Anyway, we're derailing this thread.

I like Zoom here. i would like to see prime win but unless zoom cant breath in space he wins

r0nm0n88
how come the whole zoom and wally wont get hit by prime cause he to fast argument works here. but when superman is fighting juggs or hulk we dont use that same logic? prime has superspeed and we say he wont hit these guys. Im just saying cause in all the threads where its a superfast guy with alot of strength i.e superman, vs some slow guy with alot of strength people never credit the fact that if he tries he wont even get hit.

none the less i say zoom wouldnt win, since he just slows down time, he doesnt hit with great force. wally would win tho, since he hits hard

XanZan
http://img195.imageshack.us/img195/3467/6556436346.th.jpg

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.