Johnny Depp may cause immoral thoughts

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Tramps Lady

ToddianGirl
That is so STUPID! why ban Johnny? Pairs I can see Garfiled??? what are they smoking???

That ACDC Chick
they must have engineered some strong ass weed or something to make them do that
China needs to stop while theyre ahead of themselves
soon theyll be making everyone blind themselves or some sort of crazy move like that

theyre just jealous that Johnny's so incredibly sexy and hes not Chinese so they feel the need to block him from the innocent civilians

That ACDC Chick
http://i0006.photobucket.com/albums/0006/findstuff22/Best%20Images/Entertainment%20and%20Celebrities/Celebrities%20Adjusted/johnny-depp1edit.jpg
oh yeah
hes givin me immoral thougths alright..........
http://i410.photobucket.com/albums/pp190/FindStuff2/Entertainment%20and%20Celebrities/Johnny%20Depp/Johnny-Deppchest.jpg so immoral.............droolio

EmmaBee
Love "that ACDC Chick"s post. yeh immoral thoughts mmm. =P But really how sad and stupid is that?!?

ibd4eva
oh wow, acdc if only you knew how Chiki-like that was.....man.....uh, definitely need some orbit thread going on right now...

holy crap, i thought the chinese govt was messed up before, but now...thats just sick...

willofthewisp
I wouldn't have thought Johnny had much in common with Garfield until now. I mean...now I'm imagining him eating lasagna and since Garfield is a cat, he wears no clothes, which means Johnny in my mind is eating lasagna naked...

ibd4eva
Wow i just laughed out loud willo... needdd oorrbbbiittt....

That ACDC Chick
Originally posted by willofthewisp
I wouldn't have thought Johnny had much in common with Garfield until now. I mean...now I'm imagining him eating lasagna and since Garfield is a cat, he wears no clothes, which means Johnny in my mind is eating lasagna naked...
omg i want some of that lasagna droolio

i can just see him holding Pookie while doing sohappy

PALET CLENSER!!!!!
http://i265.photobucket.com/albums/ii215/gabbyorange/orbit.jpg

willofthewisp
Oh my gosh, Pookie! Yes! Someone needs to draw that and scan it in for all of us.

Sad Johnny: (cuddles Pookie) I hate Mondays.

Naked Willo: I brought you some lasagna, Johnny, but I don't want you to soil your clothes.

Johnny: (can't think when there's lasagna around) You're right! (throws off clothes, scarfs down lasagna and is even nice to Odie for the day)

That ACDC Chick
Odie would be Turner of course laughing out loud

willofthewisp
So who would be Nermal? Remember, Nermal is a male (I know, I know). And Jon?

That ACDC Chick
that would probably be the monkey Jack

and i see Jon as maybe Davy Jones

ibd4eva
haha! davy jones!!

im proud of you acdc, you're catchin on here quick wink

willofthewisp
Lol, Davy Jones? He's going to have to work on his patience with Jack then!

Davy Jones: Come on, then, Jack! Up and at 'em!

Jack: (in his little cat box bed covered up) Nooooo! Sleeeeeepping!

Davy Jones: If ye don't come out, it's 100 years of service!

Jack: (springs up fast as lightning) I'm up! I'm up!

DethRose
LMAO!

siriuswriter
i'm sorry - johnny depp may cause immoral thoughts?

who are they thinking is not going to spazz out over johnny depp -- someone in a coma?

a vegetable?

a slug?

"may" is probably the worst word to use here. "inevitably" or "forgone conclusion" work much better.

and you guys gotta remember, davy jones is like, mean.
and jon is like, trying, but just not all there. i call for a change of casting.

tia dalma for jack's veternarian. jon has a major crush on her.
everyone knows that garfield is a) smarter b)sexier c)more sarcastic and d) can take more than jon can. how about turner as jon. that leaves odie open - which i suggest goes to beckett. who else wants to be jack sparrow?

pookie has got to be elizabeth. or maybe elizabeth is the lasagna?

or maybe both. because garfield loves pookie with warm fuzzies but he loves lasagna passionately.

now nermal... someone that slightly annoys jack because jack notices that that nermal is a better, if much less entertaining, cat. gibbs? or jack's dad?

hmmm... some things to think about. big grin big grin

willofthewisp
Liz as lasagna. Works for me.

Sirius! It's been too long!

Tramps Lady
Sirius! i love your siggy, avvy, and anything on ur profile thats supernatural <3

siriuswriter
@ tramps : ahah, yes. supernatural equals love. and dean winchester = my dream dude. i absolutely love this topic. it's so delightfully insane. big grin

@ willo : liz is lasagna. wink

thank you my luffs for welcoming me!!

ETA : you know, it would probably be better if they let everyone see paris. because the more people that look at her and see "why the hell is she a celebrity?!", the sooner the public will not be able to stand her. HAHA!!! my evil plan is working!! *rubs hands together and strokes fluffy white cat.*

willofthewisp
Sirius, you are hilarious and your sig is a lot of fun. I asked my husband why a raven was like a writing desk once and he thought it was my own riddle and I said it was Lewis Carroll's and it's not supposed to have an answer, but people have come up with some.

I'm wondering if Will is Nermal. Can you imagine Jack packing him up and sending him to Abu Dhabi?

siriuswriter
actually that riddle has quite a few answers. the one i remember is :

why is a raven like a writing desk?

poe wrote on both.

big grin

i still think will should be odie. because odie wants to be like garfield but just ends up being outwitted all the time.

... sound familiar?

ibd4eva
Sirius! No way! hii!!

And I agree with the odie bit lol so true...

willofthewisp
Another answer to the rave/writing desk riddle is "both involve notes."

If Jack is Garfield and Will is Odie, who is Jon? I still sort of see Will as Jon because Jon is such a dork and he is always bested by Garfield, but the Odie interpretation is a lot of fun, too. Who wouldn't want to see Jack just come up from behind and kick Will off a table?

siriuswriter
beckett. because he thinks he's in charge... but he's being undermined by a cat.
oh oh oh. and any man who can't hold up his end of a fight to lasagna just deserves to have no brain. he thinks he's in control - but a deeper, older power which says "pshaw" to something so flimsy as paper money.

ibd4eva
Haha!! Beckett as Jon! That's good!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.