Batman can take down any one

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

K-9
does any 1 agree or disagree with this

Davis Bloome
Batman isn't invincible. His fighting style and his strength is almost unmatched, but there are some people that could definitely take him down.

BruceSkywalker
true

DarthLazious
I agree he can take anyone down to a degree.

Superman could take him down in a heart beat.

Raoul
With preparation, he can take down most people, yes.

greenking
batman himself can't take down anybody he needs a utilty belt. he should be called utilty man

Zepxyon
Originally posted by DarthLazious

Idk batman allways carried kryptonite with him.Thats more than enough to stopped superman.

Mister Supreme
Originally posted by Zepxyon
Idk batman allways carried kryptonite with him.Thats more than enough to stopped superman.

Green K never did stop Superman it only slowed him down. Gold Kryptonite would totally nullify all of Superman's superhuman powers, but I still give it to Supes.
After all, Supes is too nice and holds back tremendously against Batman, and Batman did admit this.

Mister Supreme
Originally posted by Mister Supreme
Green K never did stop Superman it only slowed him down. Gold Kryptonite would totally nullify all of Superman's superhuman powers, but I still give it to Supes.
After all, Supes is too nice and holds back tremendously against Batman, and Batman did admit this.

However, give enough prep time to Batman and he would be able to beat almost everybody: Superman, Darkseid, Doomsday, Amazo...

BlackZero30x
everyone should read the recent superman/batman!

Supermutant
Batman can take down anyone, and Batman can be taken down by anyone.

Kid Kurdy
Originally posted by K-9
does any 1 agree or disagree with this
Disagree.

One bullet can stop Batman. Forever.

Mister Supreme
Originally posted by BlackZero30x
everyone should read the recent superman/batman!

Why, which issue, what happened there, Batman beat Supes or vice versa?
I'm asking this because it takes 6 months to 1 year for an comic book that is published in USA to get my country.

Mister Supreme
However, give enough prep time to Batman and he would be able to beat almost everybody: Superman, Darkseid, Doomsday, Amazo...

And I was wrong Batman would beat powerless Superman-this is the fight on equual grounds, no powers, no gadgets, just a fair one-on-one fight to the death. Plus, if Superman has his powers and if Batman has gold kryptonite than it will make Superman totally powerless, and Batman wins the fight.

BlackZero30x
Why, which issue, what happened there, Batman beat Supes or vice versa?
I'm asking this because it takes 6 months to 1 year for an comic book that is published in USA to get my country.

it was about superman vs batman......it was rather interestingly done

Superman Batman #78

Mister Supreme
it was about superman vs batman......it was rather interestingly done

Superman Batman #78

Yes, I've seen the cover this comic book on the net, but did they decide who won?

roughrider
Define anyone. Street level to enhanced metahuman? Up to cosmic abstract?

Mister Supreme
Originally posted by roughrider

Don't get me wrong, anyone below Skyfather level. Skyfather level is just too much, even for Batman.

BlackZero30x
Yes, I've seen the cover this comic book on the net, but did they decide who won?

it was decided that if it came down to it these two men would never give up if they really believed in the cause they were fighting over....but batman told superman he could beat him even without k-night

Mister Supreme
it was decided that if it came down to it these two men would never give up if they really believed in the cause they were fighting over....but batman told superman he could beat him even without k-night

Honestly speaking this doesn't make any sense, how could Batman beat Superman without Kryptonite?

BlackZero30x
Honestly speaking this doesn't make any sense, how could Batman beat Superman without Kryptonite?

you should read the book! it's interesting really.....if you have to im sure you could download it now.

Mister Supreme
you should read the book! it's interesting really.....if you have to im sure you could download it now.

Dammit, I have to read it, but from where I can download it?
I will also buy a comic book but for that I need to wait like 6 more months.
Thanks.

Mister Supreme

Ok, below Galactus level.

spidermanrocks
Batman can take down Chuck Norris rock .

Micheal_Myers
Originally posted by greenking
batman himself can't take down anybody he needs a utilty belt. he should be called utilty man

Batman can take out just about any normal person without his utility belt. His hand to hand combat skills are unmatched.

Scythe
Not to mention, convert lesbians.

http://i111.photobucket.com/albums/n153/Hyperphase/Alllright.jpg

jakdaxter
don't know if this counts or not but did everyone forget batman knightfall where bane DEFEATS AND BREAKS BATMANS SPINE? just saying may or may not count because he did wear him down first but still he did defeat batmnan through any means right?

Stealth Agent
Originally posted by DarthLazious

That's because Superman is ****ing ridiculous, he is just a bland, ancient invincible superhero

-Pr-
Originally posted by Stealth Agent
That's because Superman is ****ing ridiculous, he is just a bland, ancient invincible superhero

Not at all.

JakeTheBank
Batman can't beat Dr. Doom. True story.

Stealth Agent
Batman is way cooler then Superman, way

the ninjak
Originally posted by -Pr-
With preparation, he can take down most people, yes.

Pretty much. The guy is pretty much defin of prep. Marvel has Doctor Doom and he's a magician/super scientist. Batman just a man. And his prep and skill should be able to take down anyone below Herald.

ankur29
Originally posted by Scythe
Not to mention, convert lesbians.

http://i111.photobucket.com/albums/n153/Hyperphase/Alllright.jpg

lool
thumb up

batman=win big grin

bluewaterrider
Originally posted by K-9
Batman can take down anyone ...
agree or disagree ... ?

Don't know, but I appreciate the opportunity to display the scan below.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Source: Batman: The Brave and The Bold #16, Volume 1
Writer: Landry Q. Walker
Penciller: Eric Jones
Date: June 2010
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://dc.wikia.com/wiki/Batman:_The_Brave_and_The_Bold_Vol_1_16

bluewaterrider

Several ways are reflected in actual comics:

1) Red solar radiation (see Superman: Red Son)

2) OMAC Technology

I seem to recall Brother Eye actually calling Batman "creator"?

Refer to the magazine listed in the following link to see how well these can combat just about ANY metahuman and neutralize them. Note that the OMACs are simply ordinary people a second before the nanotechnology is beamed onto them and activates.

http://dc.wikia.com/wiki/JLA_Vol_1_122

3) the Blackrock

This stone appears around the time of Superman #223. If I remember right, Batman actually DOES use this against Superman until whatever is mind-controlling Superman has its hold broken, whereupon the situation is reversed. Like the OMAC tech, it transforms a person into a, well, more or less full-body-costumed being capable of handling Kryptonian level metahumans.

4) Gravity bombs.
See the World of New Krypton series, where this is used on Thara, Kara Zor-el (i.e. Supergirl), and Chris to devastating effect.
Dangerous stuff.

5) Hypersonics. This can be used either solo or in conjunction with other items. Note that hypersonics doing the job solo depends on the writer and what they believe Supes can and cannot do with his hearing.

greenking
think of it like this almost every villain has caught Batman and killed him if it wasn't scripted for him to live could he handle himself without his belt

juggerman
If Superman were to just cut loose and use EVERYTHING at his disposal Batman would have no chance

Placidity
Batman can take anyone down. If he was ever truly on the verge of death/defeat, Bat-mite would come in and whoop ass.

roughrider
He was straight up defeated by Karate Kid during Countdown, wasn't he? In a martial arts duel.

juggerman
Batman could never take down Superman if Supes was going full force.

Anytime they have fought Superman was either holding back trying not to hurt/kill Bruce or Supes was mind controlled and resisting it while the controller was not able to use his full potential.

Superman moves at speeds that Batman couldnt even fathom. If he were to go all out he would need less than a millisecond to kill Batman which is far too little time for Bats to enact any plan he might have.

The only chances Batman has are if Supes is holding back, mind controlled or he is just being a cocky mofo and moving at normal speeds

NemeBro
He was straight up defeated by Karate Kid during Countdown, wasn't he? In a martial arts duel. There are exactly no "human" martial artists in DC that can beat Karate Kid in h2h, so it's not really surprising.

Badabing
He was straight up defeated by Karate Kid during Countdown, wasn't he? In a martial arts duel. Bats had a good showing by holding his own but was not winning at all.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.