Vader force choke on his broad

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

K-Dog
Do you think that when Darth Vader (fresh from being Anakin) choked the mother of his children before he fought Obi-Wan, it could have contributed to her dying in labor?

steverules_2
Originally posted by K-Dog
Do you think that when Darth Vader (fresh from being Anakin) choked the mother of his children before he fought Obi-Wan, it could have contributed to her dying in labor?

Course....but obviously dying of a broken heart seemed more realistic to Lucas

Jaeh.is.Awesome
Originally posted by steverules_2
Course....but obviously dying of a broken heart seemed more realistic to Lucas

Lol.

hm, you never know, maybe it was literally a broken heart. maybe she had heart disease or something, worsened by the pregnancy. maybe she would've died anyway. maybe the broken heart is brought on by hormones and her body couldn't take the stress and the temporary cut of oxygen to her brain... or...

we'd never know unless we see her medical charts. >>.

queeq
They're in the mail.

General G
You sent the wrong ones.

queeq
G!!!!!!!

General G
q!!!!!!!

queeq
Happy Dance

steverules_2
Originally posted by queeq
S!!!!!!!

Originally posted by General G
s!!!!!!!

Aren't I the popular one awesome

General G
Your avatar sure makes you popular wink

woot!

dark-jaina
Originally posted by Jaeh.is.Awesome
Lol.

hm, you never know, maybe it was literally a broken heart. maybe she had heart disease or something, worsened by the pregnancy. maybe she would've died anyway. maybe the broken heart is brought on by hormones and her body couldn't take the stress and the temporary cut of oxygen to her brain... or...

we'd never know unless we see her medical charts. >>.

she loved Anakin skywalker, and he broke her heart when she founded out what did. I think that pain lead her to her death, but she still loved him. That's what i think, but your right we got to see the medical charts. smile

Incanus
I think they changed them to make her murder lok les sinconspicuous, so she wouldnt tell anyone Kenobi sitll lived...... Or that Anakin Skywalker is Darth Vader......... shifty

idk maybe heart troubles

TheMagicPillow
"It was later revealed in her autopsy reports that she died from the injuries she suffered from Vader's force choke (including a fractured hyoid bone), though because there was no visible external trauma this cause of death was initially overlooked."

Found that on wookieepedia.
probably a combo of both a broken heart and that.

ares834
She's lost the will to live?!

TheMagicPillow
Originally posted by ares834
She's lost the will to live?!

I laughed so hard when i saw that..lol

steverules_2
Originally posted by General G
Your avatar sure makes you popular wink

woot!

Thats actually very much the truth

Incanus
WHY DONT WE GET ON OUR KNEES AND PRAY??? WE DONT HAVE KNEES YOIU MOTHER FU**ERS!!!!

DarthLazious
She was all right untill after she gave birth to the twins.

It was Palpatine that killed her.

He used the Force to kill her.

Nemesis X
Dr. Ball does have a point.

She's lost the will to live?! What, you have a degree in poetry? You sorry bunch of hippies for god sakes don't use the billions of dollars of medical equipment around us. Why don't we just get down on our knees and pray? We don't have knees you mother(you know the rest)!

rolling on floor laughing

Stun
Originally posted by Nemesis X
Dr. Ball does have a point.

She's lost the will to live?! What, you have a degree in poetry? You sorry bunch of hippies for god sakes don't use the billions of dollars of medical equipment around us. Why don't we just get down on our knees and pray? We don't have knees you mother(you know the rest)!

rolling on floor laughing

Doc Ball is amazing. "I'm a doctor, not a savage!" stick out tongue

queeq
laughing out loud

pgdarth95
wallbash
GODDAMNIT!
WE DONT HAVE FU**ING KNEES!!!

Hybris
Didn't the medical droid say that she was just fine physically but that she lost the will to live?

(Okay the force choke might have played its part...)

Darth Subjekt
"Medically, she's fine."

blah blah blah

"She's lost the will to live."

KingD19
Basically, he choked her enough to make her pass out, but that was it. Afterwards, she was okay(recovering from a choke isn't really difficult), but she knew that the one person she loved, had just tried to kill her, she had no reason to keep going. So she kinda...willed herself to die, and giving birth to Luke and Leia did it.

queeq
Originally posted by Darth Subjekt
"Medically, she's fine."

blah blah blah

"She's lost the will to live."

Amen.

Cyborg vader
It was a homage to Vader's force chokes in the original trilogy, except here Vader is younger and without the suit, and rather than doing it to imperial soldiers/officers, he did it to padme, who had luke and leia.

Padme losing the will to live was the lamest thing about the prequels.

focus4chumps
love the thread title

HyperStream
Originally posted by K-Dog

No, I think it contributed to sh*tty storytelling.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.