Pehlam 123

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

K-9
nice movie man very nice

MildPossession
The original or the remake... I mean go into a bit more detail when you make a topic.

BruceSkywalker
the original was a good movie..

the remake pure shiite

MildPossession
What even by Tony Scott!

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by MildPossession
What even by Tony Scott!

yeah..

it was very bad... and I like Tony Scott's films

MildPossession
Aww. Last Tony Scott film I really liked was Man on Fire.

BruceSkywalker
Aww. Last Tony Scott film I really liked was Man on Fire.

yeah thats a good movie

Trackz
I enjoyed it

dadudemon
It was alright. I was more "meh" throughout the film.

5 out of 10.

Mr Parker
The original or the remake... I mean go into a bit more detail when you make a topic.
Have not see the original.Did not know there was one.He probably didn't know either,thats probably why he did not say that Im sure.you cant assume that just because YOU knew there was another one made that EVERYBODY does.Thats just not being logical.No offence,not trying to be rude here,its just you need to be aware of these things. wink

Like when the wickerman with Nick Cage first came out,I never knew that it was a remake.I would have made a thread like he did back then.

That being said,I just saw it this past weekend,and I got to say its one of the best Travolta movies I have seen.loved it.

MildPossession
I have no sympathy for people who don't know about the original films. stick out tongue

That is why I asked, his fault for not going into detail, just starting a WHOLE topic with 'nice movie man very nice' and that's it...

stick out tongue

The Nuul
It was ok, a typical movie. Johnny T was horrible in this, very bad acting.

Ms.Marvel
john travoltas horrible facial hair made me giggle throughout the whole movie...

Robtard
Started out decent, then nose-dived. Overall, just okay.

jinXed by JaNx
Haven't seen the original but the remake was boring and rather pointless.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.